OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 16002852_10206884265899936_6708860311818830070_n

https://youtu.be/H1lh9bt6nPU

https://youtu.be/YMBN5kWFdYc

https://youtu.be/f2RUepqpErI

President-elect Donald Trump Union Station Dinner

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump-inaug-a-1TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump-inaug-a-2
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump-inaug-a-5TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump-inaug-a-3TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump-inaug-a-4

Thanks to: https://theconservativetreehouse.com
MORE HERE: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/19/president-elect-donald-trump-union-station-dinner-900pm-live-stream/

https://youtu.be/tmJHBodRDXo

Astrological notes on the 2017 Inauguration
Posted on January 19, 2017 by Ann Kreilkamp
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Inauguration
So what about tomorrow? Well, there’s one three-planet signature in the inauguration chart that utterly dominates.
Expansive Jupiter in the diplomatic sign of Libra (seeking “deals”!) opposes wild card unpredictable, revolutionary Uranus in the sign of Aries, new beginnings. These two planets create a right-angled triangle with primal Pluto, planet of death and rebirth, in the sign of traditional, structural Capricorn from 2008 through 2023. These three planets will be within orb of their frictional triangle through March, and then again August/September of 2017. However, the second time they meet, their interaction with Pluto will not be as strong. Might this mean that by that time the forces of resistance to change will have ebbed?
One “hopeful” indication to help tame the Plutonian struggle implied by the immensely fiery, revolutionary energies invoked here: Disciplined, focused Saturn, in the philosophical sign of Sagittarius, during most of this year happens to sit sextile and trine the Jupiter/Uranus opposition, thus helping to harmonize its decidedly fractious, unpredictable energies. Some kind of philosophical vision may be invoked during this time, to make sense of proposed programs.
That this is the configuration under which the 2017 inauguration takes place is indeed an “augur” for the coming four years.
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TrumpTRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 US-Chart
Looking at Trump’s chart and comparing it to the chart of the U.S.A., , I find it uncanny that the U.S. Moon, at 27° Aquarius, sits nearly exactly conjunct the Descendant and Mars directly across from Trump’s Leo Ascendant. The moon in a public chart signifies “the people.” And yes, the people were and are decidedly aroused by this man’s martial spirit, his nearly impregnable sense of his own historic destiny as one who will lead us to the promised land of “greatness.”
What kind of greatness? Well, to say “make America great again” is to argue that it was great once, and can return to that exalted status. But of course time moves on; sooner or later and probably sooner, he will have to come to terms with revisiting what “greatness” would mean in the 21st century. For this, I do hope he has Saturn advisors who actually do see this nation in a context which includes the rest of the world and our Mother Earth herself without needing to dominate.
Also, in his chart, his Sun/Uranus are almost exactly conjunct the Mars of the U.S. chart. So, if Trump just acts in terms of his own impulsive Sun/Uranus combined with that Mars/Ascendant, then we will be in a war before we know it and history will come to an abrupt fiery end. But Trump is not stupid. He knows how to marshall Mars energy to do work. Which is what he wants, to put America back to work. To harness the inventive, entreprenurial spirit signified by this nation’s 7th house Mars/Uranus in Gemini as we move into the future — beyond the destructive aims of more and more diabolical weaponry that has captured technological research for the past 60 years.
Trump’s own work ethic is legendary. Even in college, he would go home on weekends to work with his Dad in the family business rather than stay at school and participate in party life.
So that’s a bit on tomorrow. May we all live through this day! May we all pull together and help Donald Trump learn what he needs to learn to lend his courageous immensity to the enormous challenges ahead.

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

2TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Sddefault

https://youtu.be/72L6bJ8ihSk

Published on Jan 19, 2017
Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, Donald Trump has gone and done it now! He has not just one, but TWO special surprises for his swearing in on Inauguration day. He will be swearing in on Abraham Lincoln’s Bible. He will ALSO be swearing in on his own, Family bible.

3TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/bvUeT0vMZnE

4TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

In-augur-ation Day

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMP-Inauguration%2BDay
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMP%2Bin-Augur-ation%2Bdefined2
Forget about the popular vote because as we've seen those votes don't count.
Forget about the electoral college because they're the only votes that do count.
Not your vote, or mine is of any value unless we voted for the predetermined winner.
Simple as that.

What just happened in this country was not an "election" by any sane, rational definition of the word.  It was a travesty, a circus act betrayal; and treason packaged & marketed to taste vile while being shoved down our throats.  It was best described I think, by Bill Maher as a slow moving coup.  Our country has been stolen from us right before our eyes.  To find those who benefited from this betrayal of the American population you have to look no further than Trump's freshly picked appointees to staff his administration.

The inauguration of Trump as America's 45th president is nothing short of a well planned false flag operation conducted as a long con.  We have been dragged against our will to this point in time, in politics nothing happens by mistake.  At this level of the 'game' everything is planned out and mapped with a blueprint for bringing America to her knees.

As a citizen who is also a veteran, it is my duty to speak truth to power whenever I see this kind of a threat ... the kind who appoints five cabinet members from Goldman-Sachs after promising to "drain the swamp."  Keep this in mind whenever you hear Trump promising "Health care for Everyone."  Just more lies from the president of lies.
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump%2BFact%2Bchecked
70% of Americans disapprove of Trump as our president.  I am one of them.  Like so many others who never really believed he could win the election, I had it wrong because I thought Trump's job was to scare people into voting for Hillary.  Not in my deepest nightmare did I ever think Trump would actually win, and to be accurate, he didn't win.  It was given to him as his greatest reality TV role so far.  With both sides notorious for all manner of voting fraud, and one side evidently getting help from the Russians, who  knows what an un-molested election would have given us...Bernie Sanders maybe??

"When there is no vision~the people perish"

I'll be happy to detail the many reasons I dislike Trump.  How can he possibly be a good president when he isn't a good person?  He is a greedy, grandiose, vindictive bully just for starters.  Some call him homophobic and Islamophobic for his views on LGBT and Muslims, Mexicans, & Chinese but those labels denote a fear.  Trump is not afraid of gays, or Muslims, or gay Muslims; he's just another racist asshole.  Trump may be the quintessential narcissist as he is petty, vain, shallow, and never, not once never admits when he is wrong.  His jealous ego is so frail it must be constantly fed, nourished and exalted.  He is a demagogue, demanding his wife not gain weight, and his staff believe the way he does.  Then there is the lying, and the lying about the lying.  Be prepared for 4 years of being told what we saw with our own eyes never happened.  Wasn't it our very first president who said "I cannot tell a lie"?  What a long strange trip its been getting to here.

And folks, after eight years of keeping happy hands Joe Biden clear of scandal with his disgusting habit of draping himself all over any female nearby...the pussy grabber in chief has nothing to fear because Washington DC is just down with that!  Trumps misogynistic attitudes towards women aren't just appalling & disgusting, they are indicative of a perverted mindset that makes anything he wants to do OK.  The quintessential narcissist.
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMPLIAR
Trump has repeatedly and quite openly shown us how he perceives women and if that doesn't bother you just a little I submit that perhaps it should.  We're better than that, well 70% of us are anyway.  Consider also the many times he's said on the record that he'd be dating his daughter if she weren't related to him.  By his own taped admission Trump admits to sexual predator behavior, and that he thinks he's entitled to it because he is a 'star' [spell it backwards].  

Then consider the rather seedy and nasty allegations that he raped a 13 year old girl, and has been trying to cover it up ever since.  And what of the recent disclosure of rather perverted conduct while in Russia, involving hookers urinating  on a bed Obama slept in?  Might be true, maybe not; but Trump is just fine with dishing up the outlandish comments regardless of truth; he just can't take being on the receiving end.  Snowflake! 

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMP%2BTREASON
Add coward to the list of things I dislike about Trump.  Five draft deferments to keep his privileged ass out of Vietnam, then he has the audacity to disrespect veterans with PTSD? That is taking cowardice to an all time high.  Cheat your way out of serving your country, then disrespect combat veterans who served and bled for America.  Trump is also a special type of coward: the quisling coward, who makes deals with his countries enemies.  The reason Trump refuses to release his tax records is because when no American banks would loan him money after his serial bankruptcies he went to Russian banks who were only too happy to do business with him...his tax records will show this which is why they will never be made public.  Never forget that on national TV Trump invited the Russian hacking of his opponent.  How the hell is that not treason.

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMP-HITLER-2
I almost always chuckle in disgust when some pundit somewhere accuses a politician they dislike as "being Hitler"~ because it is trite and just plain lazy not to mention usually wrong.  I stopped laughing after seeing a very obvious Nazi theme recurring in Trump imagery & videos.  There is of course the famous Nazi stiff arm salute we see everywhere Trump holds a rally; complete with Armbands and shouts of "Heil Trump" from the faithful followers.  Trumps prejudices, tactics and general philosophy actually do mirror that of Adolph Hitler.  Then there is the book of Hitler speeches Trump's former wife says he keeps on the bedside table; not to mention (but I will) Trump's very loose association with truth, honesty and sanity.

Having been a fan of Jeff Rense over the years I was a little puzzled when he put the show up for sale many months ago; and downright perplexed when he became a staunch supporter of Trump as president.  Perplexity gave way to incredulity when I recently listened to Jeff's chat with Jay Weidner wherein the two of them discuss why they think Trump is actually Divinely Inspired!  Listen, hear~Rense & Weidner: Trump Divine Inspiration?  Whatever Trump is or is not, saying he is divinely inspired seems like an unfounded thing to say.  An attorney would say Rense is citing facts not in evidence; or have I just missed all the videos of him healing the sick and being saintly?  Jeff & Jay went on to discuss some rumor that George Soros is planning violent acts and protests on inauguration day.

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMP%2Bmakes%2Bshit%2Bup
 I find this type of rumor spreading to be just more disinformation that serves no sane purpose.  There may be violence and protests planned because as I said; this whole thing is a false flag operation- if so it's a good bet that the ringmasters of the 'election' will be the source the violence.  I for one, hope there is no violent bloody protest on Trump's big day, but if there is; it will most certainly be attributed to those whose votes didn't count, and that will be just one more lie to swat down.  The only thing worse for America at this point than a Trump presidency would be a Trump assassination.  Such an event would most certainly be exploited to create the race war this white supremacy administration longs for; with icy eyes Pence leading the charge. 

Another thing that puts me off about Trump is his open admiration of various dictators as role models with Hitler perhaps being his favorite.  He has spoken glowingly about Putin's iron fisted control over his people which should give us all a moment of pause if only to acknowledge that cold chill traveling down the spine.  Trump has also praised such despots as Saddam, Gadhafi, and Kim Jong Un just to name a few.  If this short list of Trump's role models doesn't bother you at all then you need a check-up from the neck up.

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TRUMP%2BENERGY%2BSEC%2BPERRY
Now about Trump's very transparent cabinet appointments.  He's appointed 3 military generals to head homeland security and defense which seems a bit hawkish at first glance.  Trump's cabinet includes 5 Goldman Sachs billionaires, and a few upwardly mobile millionaires; but no Latinos for the first time since 1989!  One by one, cabinet appointments went to former antagonists of the office they will hold when confirmed.  Team Trump has scheduled back to back confirmation hearings on the same days in hopes of overwhelming the confirmation process; all while accusing democrats of dragging their feet.

Stop asking how much crazier Trump can get ...
I think he takes it as a challenge!

So basically it's musical chairs but the same old tune won't change.  Obstruct, delay and obfuscate.  Same old shit, nothing really changes. Despite some embarrassingly bad responses to the barrage of questions; most if not all of Trump's picks will be confirmed.  Democrats in congress can drag the confirmation process out, delay the inevitable, but they simply lack the votes to block any of the confirmations.  Something else we have to look forward to for the next four years.  Trump has drained the swamp just as promised; drained it right into the white house.  President swamp thing.

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TrumpNo
Saving the best for last; I take great exception to Trump's promise to "Bomb the shit out of them" and his desire to restart the cold war arms race.  Perhaps he prefers hot wars and mushroom clouds, because his rhetoric is unhinged and uncalled for.  Who does he want to nuke and why?  He won't say.  His penchant for anger mixed with his thin skinned ego is not a reassuring mix for a man with the temperament of a junk yard dog.  American celebrities need to step up here and tweet disrespect for Trump every day for the next 4 years.  Maybe he will be so busy on twitter rants he won't have time to launch nukes at anyone. 

Meanwhile over the last few weeks dozens of volunteers have been busy rescuing climate change data from government computers, inspired no doubt by Trump's anointments.  Fearing the data would be erased or made unavailable by the new administration these unsung American heroes will continue the data rescue until made to stop.  So much for a smooth & seamless transition of power.

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump%2BScumlord1
Never one to miss being opportunistic, Trump has begun advertising that renters in Trump tower will now have secret service protection, and increasing all the rents accordingly.  Your tax dollars hard at work for you already!  This must be what he means when he claims he can run the country and his empire at the same time.

Repealing Obama care as first act is just a vicious cruel thing: stealing health care from 20 million Americans as vengeance against Obama.  You want a peek at what a Trump presidency will be like?  There ya go.  Simple as that, and likely much worse before we are rid of him.

We've certainly heard a lot lately about the growing list of notables who are boycotting the inauguration hoopla today, and as much as I wish I could also defer the gut wrenching charade; as a witness to this timeline I have an obligation to watch it as anyone would any other historic tragedy.  We're not in Kansas anymore folks, winter is coming!

"You don't sell the steak, you sell the sizzle"

I can already hear the chorus of snowflakes condemning me for not giving Trump a chance in office before being critical of him.  Really?  With a massive list of the very worst character & personality traits that make up this man, only a fool would think he'd instantly become the opposite just because he touched a bible?  Speaking of the bible, the old testament [Jer. 13:23] teaches us that "The leopard cannot change it's spots."  We've seen very well exactly what sort of man this Trump is; over the course of the last 18 months.  Remembering as we do that he's basically a con-man, grifter and second rate reality TV personality.  Just a personality.  Hired to be a product.  Illusion, simple as that.

I caught myself almost writing that we just don't give someone with Trump's ego insecurities & narcissist behavior a trial run at being president, but that has gone away now too because obviously that is what has happened.  Without a doubt, my views on Trump have cost me a few readers and perhaps a friend or two as well.  If you are in that demographic I suggest maybe you remove your emotional attachment to your opinions & beliefs.  We can't help but attach our emotions to our beliefs because we're programmed from birth to do just that; and it isn't an easy habit to break; but break it we must if clarity is what we seek. 

Your opinions & beliefs are not facts; they're just opinions & beliefs!  I'm not saying your beliefs & opinions aren't valid; just that they aren't facts.  You can't say you weren't warned; I promised all an unflinching ride into uncharted territory right from the start.  The things I write concerning Trump however ARE facts.  Not vile senseless hatred, not opinions, not regurgitating some campaign propaganda, just well documented facts which you are of course free to ignore according to your preference. It makes no difference which 'candidate' was chosen because our votes simply weren't counted.  You never had a choice, just the crafted illusion of choice.  It makes no difference whether you believe what I present or not because considering the tendencies of my own personal karma, the odds are better than even that I'll be around to say I told you so!

© 2017 full re-post with permission only 

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Trump%2Btoast%2Binaugur%2Bday

MORE HERE: http://augureye.blogspot.com/2017/01/in-augur-ation-day.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AugureyeExpress+%28Augureye+Express%29

Thanks to Chautaugua at: http://augureye.blogspot.com

5TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:35 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/t6l9kCar1wU

6TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/VTp1WX1pMtU

7TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Xv3pUfxprXk

8TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/uctnzRkvs9M

9TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/qIVdwfZqbZ0

Published on Jan 20, 2017
In this video, we provide exclusive coverage of the protests prior to the inauguration, where DC Police launched flash bang grenades and pepper spray on protesters.

For more news like this invest with your dollar on https://www.patreon.com/WeAreChange

Visit our MAIN SITE for more breaking news http://wearechange.org/

10TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Sxr9nE9MuQs

11TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:52 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Priceless

12TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Read The Full Text Of Donald Trump’s Inaugural Address

“This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.”

Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States on Friday.
After he took the oath of office, Trump gave a speech that struck a dark tone, speaking on “American carnage” of the past.
Read the full text of Trump’s remarks as prepared for delivery below:
Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, fellow Americans, and people of the world: thank you.
We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all of our people.
Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for years to come.
We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done.
Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power, and we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent.
Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one Administration to another, or from one party to another – but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.
For too long, a small group in our nation’s Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.
Washington flourished – but the people did not share in its wealth.
Politicians prospered – but the jobs left, and the factories closed.
The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country.
Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation’s Capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.
That all changes – starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.
It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. 
This is your day. This is your celebration.
And this, the United States of America, is your country.
What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.
January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. 
The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.
Everyone is listening to you now.
You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before.
At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction: that a nation exists to serve its citizens.
Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves.
These are the just and reasonable demands of a righteous public.
But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.
This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.
We are one nation – and their pain is our pain.  Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success.  We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.
The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.
For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry;
Subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military;
We’ve defended other nation’s borders while refusing to defend our own;
And spent trillions of dollars overseas while America’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.
We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has disappeared over the horizon.
One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions upon millions of American workers left behind.
The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed across the entire world.
But that is the past. And now we are looking only to the future.
We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, and in every hall of power.
From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land.
From this moment on, it’s going to be America First.
Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs, will be made to benefit American workers and American families.
We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies, and destroying our jobs.  Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.
I will fight for you with every breath in my body – and I will never, ever let you down.
America will start winning again, winning like never before.
We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders.  We will bring back our wealth.  And we will bring back our dreams.
We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation.
We will get our people off of welfare and back to work – rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and Hire American.
We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world – but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first.
We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.
We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones – and unite the civilized world against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.
At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.
When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.
The Bible tells us, “how good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.”
We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.
When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.
There should be no fear – we are protected, and we will always be protected.
We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement and, most importantly, we are protected by God.
Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger.
In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.
We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action – constantly complaining but never doing anything about it.
The time for empty talk is over.
Now arrives the hour of action.
Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done.  No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America.
We will not fail. Our country will thrive and prosper again.
We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.
A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.
It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.
And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator.
So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:
You will never be ignored again.
Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
Together, We Will Make America Strong Again.
We Will Make America Wealthy Again.
We Will Make America Proud Again.
We Will Make America Safe Again.
And, Yes, Together, We Will Make America Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless America.

Thanks to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com

https://youtu.be/O8Z3q2A8cj4

President Donald Trump Inauguration Speech

13TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:36 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Friday, January 20, 2017

White Hats Report #59 - January 20, 2017

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Men-in-White-Hats-The-Trainer-tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

A NEW ERA BEGINS

When going through a major transformation, one that has potential to be life changing and a pivotal point in history, one gets humbled by the very idea of the privilege to witness such a time. We have all been informed, in one way or another, about historic events that impacted the direction of our planet and the generations that followed. Pivotal events when a particular path that was chosen led to a series of events that brings us to today. We are aware some would refer to these particular paths as timelines, with the understanding that, had events occurred differently, the world would be considerably different now.

At noon EST today, a new era begins.

The last eighteen months have been transformational and the next 4 years and perhaps 8 years will make the past year look like an appetizer.

Despite all the noise and chatter created by the MOP at the urging, prodding and orders of their dark cabal controllers, Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. Despite the posturing, vitriol and theater of politicians on both sides of the aisle, the beginning of the end for them and their puppet masters will commence with vigor on Monday, January 23, 2017.

Donald Trump is a businessman, not a politician. Politicians have sold the US to a dark, foreign cabal decades ago. Most are attorneys who continue to practice their trade in Congress, only now their clients are the bankers, pharmaceutical companies, media conglomerates, lobbyists and foreign interests who line their pockets and fatten their bank accounts rather than the voters who elected them to office. The same ones who spend like drunken sailors using the unlimited credit line provided them by the banksters at the Federal Reserve, only to stick their constituents and their constituent’s children and their constituent’s grandchildren with the bill and a life of indebtedness.  They don’t represent their constituents, they rape, pillage and plunder them while they’re in office, hiding behind the elusive, flowery oratory they’ve practiced in a court room or a board room.

So if you expect President Trump to spin, lie and obfuscate when he speaks and tweets, you’re going to be disappointed. If you expect him to speak or act differently when he is in front of the camera or making a speech, you will be disappointed. If you expect him to go back on his word, to favor one party over the other, you’re going to be disappointed.

Donald Trump is neither a Republican nor Democrat, he’s a Patriot. Elected Republicans and Democrats are simply subcontractors who represent the corporation that is the United States. They enrich themselves while passing laws which appear partisan but are, in fact, designed to hand over the last free country of the world to the globalists. They care not for their fellow Americans but only for their own bank accounts and enrichment at the expense of the American dream.

So if you expect President Trump to leave the borders wide open to continue to turn the US into a third world country, you will be disappointed. If you expect President Trump to continue to make agreements with foreign countries to decimate the US economy, you will be disappointed. If you expect President Trump to be a puppet of the European bloodline families, you will be disappointed. If you expect President Trump to put the rest of the world’s interests before those of the United States, you WILL be disappointed.

It’s time to get up to speed about what is taking place. If you continue to buy into the cabal controlled media’s attack on our freedoms and President Trump then you will miss the significance of this new era. If you get caught up in the intel community’s desperate attempt to continue their stranglehold of our nation through lies, deceit and disinformation, you will miss the significance of President Trump’s plan to SAVE America.

He is NOT a politician, he’s a Patriot and as a Patriot he will dismantle the lie and fiction that has pervaded this country for over 50 years. For the first time in America’s history, we will witness the pushback and unveiling of the powers that rule this planet and a rebuilding of the idea the Founding Fathers had when they formed this nation over 250 years ago.

The next four years will be a rough ride as the globalists and cabalists and controllers of this planet will pull out everything in their trick bag to demean, debunk and deflect the truth that will be forthcoming. They will use all their resources, all their influence and all their power to undermine President Trump’s efforts to save the US before it is too late. Media, politicians and business leaders who are traitors to this country will reveal themselves in the next few months as they have been for the past few weeks.

The intel community who are desperate to keep their control of the Shadow Government will continue their battle with President Trump. The politicians on both sides of the aisle will continue to reveal themselves for the traitors they are to this country. The media (MOP) will continue to reveal themselves as the controlled prostitutes they are, affecting their power to continue to influence the public with their lies and deceit and “fake news.” It is incumbent upon us all to pay close attention to this as the traitors and liars are exposed by their own actions and words.

To deny this and cast a blind eye to what is occurring is to miss the historic significance of what we are experiencing. It’s time to put partisanship aside and support President Trump because for the first time since 1960, we’ve elected a President FOR the people, not the hidden controllers of the planet.

President Trump will need our support, prayers and patience while he works to restore America to the distinguished place as the leaders of the free world.

It’s always darkest before the dawn and as the worst President in the history of the US fades into the darkness, a new era begins.

GOD BLESS THE USA

https://youtu.be/Y-jaEsLJQRM

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2017/01/january-20-2017-white-hats-report-59.html
Posted by enerchi at 1/20/2017 12:30:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

14TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/qpsUVW0ltGI

https://youtu.be/VqLSKTtkRmE

15TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/bTiDhepMDao

16TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/jXQLUVDOhyo

17TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/1lh5dwOB5TM

A dark dystopian high-tech militarized future augured for America based upon expert analysis and interpretation of secret messages encrypted backwards in the inaugural address of President Donald J. Trump. The Capitol building in Washington, D.C., was the scene for today’s inauguration of the 45th President of the United States. Secret messages detected in the president’s remarks point to plans for (or the existence of) a military moon base. More disturbing findings suggest the president embodies some of the worst of Roman excesses and compares him with CIA Jonestown cult leader Jim Jones.

18TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Completely Different Perspective On Trump’s Presidency

Posted on January 20, 2017 by David Nova 

Source: Collective Evolution | by BERNHARD GUENTHER
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 TrumpConsidering the hype around the latest celebrity statement about Trump by Meryl Streep and the upcoming ritual to put “the man” into “power” officially (which will most likely result in protests by moral, upstanding patriotic citizens), I thought to repost what I wrote (trigger warning!) right after the election.
Here’s the thing from a basic Jungian perspective: Trump is your shadow, America, a reflection of your unconscious, especially concerning people who identify themselves as Leftist, Liberals, and Progressives, their own shadow which they never deeply acknowledged, and hence project outwardly at the “other side” in their “holier than thou” political correct attitude, over-estimating themselves and dreaming to be awake.
The self-inflation, narcissism, greed, the “bigger is more,” the “quantity over quality,” the entitlement, the hypocrisy, the drive for recognition and fame, the “best” in the world, the bully, the “money can buy everything,” the racism and sexism, etc…..or anything else you despise in the man….it’s all you, buried in your unconscious. It’s also the shadow side of the “American Dream” and obviously reflected in America’s Imperialism.

It’s About You!

Anyone who identifies him/herself as “Liberal,” “Progressive,” “Leftist,” and projects disgust, hate, or anger on to this man, (really anyone who is triggered/irritated by Trump beyond political identifications), or reacts with fear, sadness, worry: you are looking at your own shadow and it won’t go away if you keep up with these reactive projections and look for external solutions or a different “leader” to follow or project your “hope” onto while still believing in the religion of government (which feeds off of the polarization and perpetuates separation consciousness) based on illusory tribal/national identification and adherence to/worship external authority constructs.
Moreover, nothing will change but will in fact reinforce the schism as long as you keep identifying with any side because it defines the other side. One cannot have the one without the other as long as you feed and play into this game of fabricated false duality which is exactly how Empire controls you – all entirely based on illusory socially/cultural conditioned identifications and beliefs which you are so attached to and define yourself by. It’s the basis for population control and social engineering, reinforcing the Stockholm Syndrome and “invisible” slavery/prison out of your own “free will.”
But here’s the real “shocker.” Trump is actually your “teacher,” for he creates more friction and shadow triggers, hence more potential to wake people up from an esoteric alchemical perspective (Clinton would have been the sleeping pill for most people, even though she’s the more dangerous psychopath, hidden behind the mask of a “woman”), but only if people take back their projections and engage in some serious and sincere soul searching cutting through their programed socially/cultural conditioned identifications to ignite the alchemical fire within.
Any negative reactive emotion you have towards the “man” (including his silly tweets) or his supporters is a sign of giving away your power and life energy (literally). It shows you where you work is when it comes to basic Jungian psychology of shadow work until you can come to a place of non-reactive zero-point consciousness rising above fabricated duality and tuned into your true inner power and guidance, connected to Spirit and the wholeness of nature: a sovereign embodied Individual.
If you do that sincerely and go deep, you will finally stop believing in and supporting this religion of government (that was never, ever in place for the people and never, ever can give you true freedom), and realize that it was never about Trump, Clinton, Sanders or any other authority statist puppet to begin with, stop this silly idea of “voting for change” and fragmented mechanical/programmed search for “external solutions” and “leaders, worship of authority and then really, really question everything you believe in and have been told/taught, and most of all drop and let go of your identification, which just feeds the polarization. This the path towards a true shift and evolution of consciousness. Anything else is just going in circles, re-arranging the furniture and tapestry of your prison cell (you are not aware of), instead of breaking out of it.
And that is not a comfortable (internal) process at all for it entails utter disillusionment and taking full responsibility without blame and externalizing. Nobody can do it for you and nobody is going to save you. It takes tremendous humility and sincere self-honesty facing the lies within, which make up your conditioned personality, which is not who YOU truly ARE but mistake for you real Self. It’s much easier to project outwardly, protest, look for the next leader and keep up with the futile idea of fragmented “activism,” new “systems” and “external solutions,” all based on the fragmented male aspect of consciousness (your inner unconscious tyrant projected on Trump) removed from the wholeness of the feminine aspect of consciousness (nothing to do with gender) that is tuned into the wholeness of nature.
In the end, America got the president it “deserved” and when you act like slaves, looking for a leader/savior to follow, you get masters…and always will, as long as you support and believe in the religion of government, regardless what system is implemented. Also “democracy” seems like such a good idea until you don’t get your way, right? (oh, I forgot, it was the Russians messing with the election…right, of course….whoever you want to blame and keeps you from looking deeply within into your own shadow).
That’s just on the surface 3D level. From a hyperdimensional perspective, all the anger and disgust, anything projected on the “man,” the polarization, protests, revolts, hypocritical speeches of statist celebrities about “empathy,” “equality,” and “protecting truth,” engaging in this unconscious shadow dance and reacting mechanically (and programmed) is exactly what the occult Matrix overlords and Empire want you to do and feed upon. In fact, that frequency is all they are after for it strengthens your slavery and sustains them, no matter what puppet they put in place for you to identify with or project anger on. It’s the old game of divide and conquer…and the Matrix has you.

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. Everyone carries a Shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate.”
~ Carl G. Jung

“At every turn, the synthetic culture of Empire implores us to throw our hearts and minds into unconscious polarization. It wants us to radicalize ourselves to either patriot or terrorist, believer or atheist, white or black, liberal or conservative, strong or weak, and then embark on an endless crusade to reform, condemn, or destroy the other side. This one-way polarization renders all participants impotent, regardless of which side they pick. This subtle but devastating trick deactivates our will and we automatically forfeit our capacity to rule ourselves. Lost in unconscious polarization, we serve Empire.
Mass culture is a control mechanism that devalues the individual. It is aimed solely at promoting collectivism. It seeks to enforce the dependence of the individual human on a collective group and the priority of group ideologies over individual life paths. It is, at the base level, the very heart of socialism, communism, fascism and totalitarianism. It employs nationalistic impulses to setup polarities of antagonism that exclusively benefits a set of ruling elites. At the top level, the elites fully comprehend that there are no distinct nations, ideologies or cultural imperatives to speak of. To them, there is only power and no power.”
~ Neil Kramer

“[Look] at what happened in 1914 – or for that matter at all that is and has been happening in human history – the eye of the Yogin sees not only the outward events and persons and causes, but the enormous forces which precipitate them into action. If the men who fought were instruments in the hands of rulers and financiers, these in turn were mere puppets in the clutch of those hidden [hyperdimensional] forces.
When one is habituated to see the things behind, one is no longer prone to be touched by the outward aspects – or to expect any remedy from political, institutional or social changes; the only way out is through the descent of an [embodied] consciousness which is not the puppet of these forces but is greater than they are.”
~ Sri Aurobindo

About The Author

Bernhard Guenther has had a lifelong interest in exploring the mysteries and hidden knowledge surrounding our planet and humanity’s origins, questioning the roots of what constitutes “reality,” and how social (and spiritual) conditioning impacts upon our collective search for the truth in all aspects of life.
His blog “Piercing the Veil of Reality” is a wide-ranging collection of essays, filmsand interviews, ranging from spirituality, shamanism, psychology, self-work, esotericism, history, to the paranormal and hyperdimensional realities.
Bernhard lives in Topanga Canyon, California, working with individuals from all walks of life, helping them in their path of healing and wellness via Integrative Bodywork and Holistic Coaching. His clients enjoy his intuitive and compassionate approach in person or over Skype.

Thanks to: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com

19TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/q_XvZL69uB8

20TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/wUBJhq4vUuU

21TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hillary Clinton Stunned As Inauguration Crowd Chant ‘Lock Her Up’

Posted on January 21, 2017 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Hillary-clinton-inauguration-lock-her-up-700x350

Hillary Clinton was caught on camera looking stunned at Friday’s inauguration, as the crowd boo’d and chanted “lock her up” when she walked out onto the stage. 

Thanks to:

Trump supporters gave the former Secretary of State an icy reception when she was announced on the inauguration stage on Friday morning.
CBS reports:

The chant was popular among supporters during Trump’s campaign. During one presidential debate, Trump even suggested Clinton should be in jail over her email controversy while secretary of state.
Clinton says she’s attending Trump’s inauguration to “honor our democracy.”
Clinton made the comment on Twitter Trump took the oath of office. Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton are both in attendance.
Here’s what Clinton is saying: “I’m here today to honor our democracy & its enduring values. I will never stop believing in our country & its future.”

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

22TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:21 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Greatest Inaugural Speech In U.S. History
Posted on January 20, 2017 by Cosmic Convergence

Trump Told The Truth

Like No President Before Him

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 DonaldTrumpDonaldTrumpSworn45thPresidentzHOcReGz-Kl

“Trump Issues Earth-Shattering Ultimatum! Elites Don’t
Know What To Do! War Of The Titans Looms Large!”
— BIN Headline

State of the Nation
President Donald J. Trump’s inaugural speech today was like no other in the history of the American Republic.
Truly, President Trump gave an oration the likes of which has never been heard in the nation’s capital or any other capital.
His sincere and stirring speech no doubt was uttered from the depths of his soul, his heart and his entire being.
Rarely are the elites ever forced to listen to such a scathing indictment of their negligent lack of leadership and implicit criminality.

Slash & Burn

Trump “slashed and burned” all of the the main facilitators of whole bloody system, on boh sides of the aisle.
It’s not very often that the entire political establishment is forced to sit and listen to their horrible performance report while the world community of nations watched and listened.
Not only did the political elites receive the worst report card in history, but they had to grin and bear it (and squirm a LOT), again, IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
Obama and Biden, Pelosi and Schumer, Clinton and Clinton, were all there listening to what was essentially the greatest scolding of their lifetimes.  Trump thrashed them with his words of truth as he trashed their empty promises and politics of betrayal.
Let is be known that Donald Trump began his term as the 45th president of the United States of America in the best possible way.  He brought his wrecking ball to Inauguration Day and let it swing like a dousing rod, banging every corrupt person in power and flawed institutional policy.
Washington, D.C. has never witnessed such a public flogging.  It was, at once, searing in its naked truth, dramatic in its potent delivery and determined to hit its every mark.  The Donald pulled out every trump card in his deck and showed that he clearly has the winning hand.

TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Money-changers-jn-2-raymond-balze

Jesus Christ and the moneychangers

Reminiscent of Christ chasing the moneychangers out of the temple in Jerusalem, Donald Trump essentially told the criminal politicians to get out… to get our of our house.  And, that if they do not get out of their own volition, they will be summarily chased out… and it ain’t gonna be pretty.
Even the stately buildings of Washington, D.C. set the backdrop similar to the imposing Second Temple of Jerusalem.  Trump seemingly alone in his crusade, but really supported by millions of Trumpsters around the country, entered their politically hallowed ground and tore up the turf with one short but very powerful tirade of truth.
It’s been said that President Trump wrote the inaugural speech himself pouring his populist message into every word and punctuation.  Not only was it peppered with religious language and sentiment, it was uttered as if from the mouth of The Almighty.
It’s clear that Trump would never have delivered such an incisive message unless he felt he had the backing of a Higher Power much greater than himself, and certainly greater than his many formidable opponents.
Clearly Trump is cognizant that he is going head on against the entire U.S. political and corporate establishment, as he is also threatening the status quo of the global power structure.  In this very special mission he will require nothing short of the aid and support of the Supreme Being.

Trump: Part Fire Monkey, Part Silverback Gorilla

Where do we go from here?
The bookies are already taking bets for the greatest fight of the millennium.  Actually, there’s never been a war quite like this one.  Trump’s address today made it clear that there will be NO compromise.  He’s not looking to meet anyone in the middle.
Already the talking heads have gone apoplectic about how the speech did nothing to bring the nation together.  Trump knows that the divisions sewn by Obama’s 2 catastrophic terms cannot ever be bridged.  He knows in his heart that the Obamanation needs to be knocked down with his wrecking ball.  And so he will.
TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Maxresdefault-6-1024x576
In the execution of this sacred mission, Trump has called upon his alpha male qualities and type A personality characteristics.  He already walks the stage of Washington like the silverback gorilla no one wants to, or knows how to, fight.
Of course, the same Trump previously assumed the profile of the Red Fire Monkey burning down everything in sight during the campaign season and post-election transition.  In this way he took full advantage of the current Year of the Fire Monkey which officially ends on January 27, 2017.
Intuitively Trump knows that it all comes down to timing.  If he’s in the right place at the right time performing righteous actions for We the People, he knows that nothing can stop him. As long as he stays true to his core mission above all else, nothing can harm him.
He made crystal clear what his core mission is: to give the U.S. Federal Government back to the American people.  And to take it from those who have stolen it.  In this specific regard, there is only room for one silverback in the jungle of Beltway politics.

Conclusion

Donald Trump’s most zealous supporters, known as centipedes, affectionately call him God Emperor.  They do this with no disrespect to The Almighty; rather, they see him as infallible in his divine mission—to Make America Great Again.
As long as President Trump stays true to his stated purpose and oath to the U.S. Constitution, he will receive the loyal support of his legions of followers.  This is his only real insurance policy.  To his own Self be true.
State of the Nation
January 20, 2017
___
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=63943

Thanks to: http://cosmicconvergence.org

23TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Empty Re: TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017 Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 am

MartyM

MartyM

WOW !  Isn't it amazing how easily we fall into the trap... myself included, I have to catch myself 'cause as we've been programed, it's so much easier to find someone else who is gonna fix things and bring about the change we all so desperately seek rather than being that change ourselves.
   It seems like a never ending cycle, imposible to break. If we do wake up and realize that WE are the answer to what we are looking for, accept the responsibility for ourselves and become self sufficient rulers of ourselves we would esentially have to become isolationists, completely independant from everything or everyone else which seems to me is not our nature, especially if we are in fact all apart of ONE.  So what am I missing ??  How do we acheive 'Oneness' without the external rulers or elite?   question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum