OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual

February 12, 2017 By IlluminatiWatcher

Hello and welcome back to IlluminatiWatcher.com- your home for conspiracy theories hidden in pop culture!

In case you’re new to this website, I’ll be providing a brief overview of why this entire theory exists, then we’ll go through the various performances and discuss different ideas and theories surrounding these artists, as well as a post-analysis update of what exactly went down at the 2017 Grammys…
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism 2017-Grammys-Illuminati-and-Occult-Symbolism-400w

**I’ve got the post analysis complete- including a video about this article for the IlluminatiWatcher1 YouTube channel – check it out!**

https://youtu.be/OrS0RiDFtCw

The Art of the High Profile Ritual

For years now I’ve been covering the idea that performances on television and at sporting events are part of an agenda of the Illuminati to brainwash the masses.
I owe theorist Freeman Fly for opening up my world to the theories of occult magick- which appears to be the central theme of these “Illuminati” elites that seek to create a universe according to their will.

High Profile Rituals like the Grammys (and the Super Bowl) are utilized to send messages and symbols out to the masses and bury them into the subconscious. A coordinated effort uses entertainment, media, and propaganda to create a world they seek to design according to occult beliefs.
I’ve written a book on this phenomena as it applies to the Super Bowl– which holds many of the same theories that apply to the Grammys and other High Profile Rituals:
Any good occult magician will be able to tell you that symbols and details of the ceremony are of the utmost importance. The date on which the ritual takes place should fall in line with the perfect timing. The same theory goes with the spelling of words and incantations which occult magicians believe to hold powers. This is why Aleister Crowley added a “k” to “magic” and also replaced the “c” with an “h” in Abracadabra. The details behind the spelling and timing of all events is crucial to the “Illuminati.”
When I mention the “Illuminati”; I am referencing a group of secretive people that seek to alter reality as we know it. They employ practices of ceremonial magick, occult belief systems, and channeling of disembodied spirits in order to cause “change to occur in conformity with the will” (as per Aleister Crowley’s professed beliefs).
This “will” is theirs to interpret and comprehend, and it typically goes unknown by the masses. Crowley believed in a concept similar to that of the “Personal Legend” seen in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho- in that one should pursue the true will that the universe has in store for them at any and all costs.
The basic tenet behind all of these practices is that there is a tie between the microcosm and macrocosm- which the practitioner would seek to manipulate and cause changes to occur in the universe according to their true will (the Hermetic and Witchcraft axiom “As Above So Below”). This axiom is represented when one hand points down while the other points to the cosmos:
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-magician-as-above-so-belowThe Magician Tarot Card: As Above So Below

2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Baphomet_small-WOThe Baphomet: As Above So Below

2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Madonna-Super-Bowl-Isis-mark-of-beast-WO22014 Super Bowl: Madonna as Isis and the Baphomet- As Above So Below

2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism 2017-Grammys-Illuminati-and-Occult-Symbolism-400w

The idea is that the Illuminati use hidden rituals, symbols, and occult practices to make changes to the world through the subconscious of the masses.
So now that you’ve got the basic tenants to the theory; let’s take a look at the specifics of the 2017 Grammys and what to look for (followed up by the post-analysis AFTER the Grammys airs in which I’ll details what I saw specifically).

2017 Grammys: Performers of the High Profile Rituals

There are going to be many artists performing at the Grammys, but I’ll be covering a few that stand out for their past usage of Illuminati symbols and ideas. These are the artists to look for- but that doesn’t always mean they will do something of concern.
In fact, the usage of Illuminati and occult symbols has declined slightly in the past few years since the highly “Illuminati” performance of Nicki Minaj and her exorcism performance.
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism NIcki-Minaj-grammys-levitation-WONicki Minaj levitating at the Grammys

The Weeknd & Daft Punk

I’ve been back and forth on my feelings about rapper/singer The Weeknd. At first he appeared to be pushing the Illuminati’s desires and symbols…

?
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Weeknd-XO-mark-of-beast
…but his recent videos suggest otherwise.
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism The-Weeknd-Starboy-dancing-robotic
I covered his wildly popular song Starboy (which features Daft Punk- which will no doubt be performed tonight) for its apparent ANTI-Illuminati message, so I’m curious how this will work out tonight.

It seems that the artists MUST do the bidding of the Illuminati puppet masters who control the entertainment industry, so it doesn’t fit in line with the theories most of us hold to. Some theorists claim The Weeknd is being deceptive but my gut tells me otherwise.

Lady Gaga & Metallica

Lady Gaga just got done performing the highest profile ritual of them all- the Super Bowl Halftime Show and she’s back for more.

I’ve had Lady Gaga on my radar for many years now (including an intense analysis called Is Lady Gaga in the Illuminati?…), and while she’s tamed down the darkness to her symbolism, she will no doubt continue to push it.

The reason I believe this to be so is because she pulled away from the control of the Illuminati and they reeled her back in with the opportunity to play at the Super Bowl and Grammys. The spike in sales and popularity these artists get from opportunities like these are extremely important and that is the proverbial carrot being dangled in front of them.
To see Lady Gaga perform with Metallica will include an interesting dynamic- given that Metallica (who also recently released a new album) is a heavy metal band that will obviously utilize the symbol of Mano Cornuto, or the “Devil Horns” a concept I covered in Decoding Illuminati Symbolism: Moloch, Owls and the Horns of Satan.
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Lady_gaga_x_factor_shedevil_look

Bruno Mars

Rumors are that Bruno Mars and The Time will be performing a tribute to Prince; which has its own implications worth considering (since he died suspiciously and left unanswered questions that I’ve covered in Prince and the Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Theory.

?]2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism 320x100-psa
?

Bruno Mars has also been given the opportunity to perform (not once, but twice) in front of the Super Bowl audience- which he gave us the symbol of the black triangle: 2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Bruno-Mars-Illuminati-Super-Bowl-performance-black-triangleBruno Mars and the Black Triangle: Super Bowl 2014

2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Bruno-Mars-Super-Bowl-black-cube-entranceBruno Mars on the Saturn Black Cube: Super Bowl 2016

He’s also had a slew of Illuminati symbols that I detailed in its own dedicated article for Is Bruno Mars in the Illuminati?… Yes. 
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Bruno-Mars-Just-The-Way-You-Are-666-handBruno Mars and the 666 Hand

Katy Perry

This performance is the one I’ll be watching most intently. The media has been toting Katy Perry for having “woke” and becoming hip to the control agenda- but I highly doubt that.
Instead, I believe she’s being used as a puppeteer and a disinformation agent due to the symbolism of the 666-All Seeing Eye on the artwork for this new single of hers:
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Katy-Perry-Chained-to-the-Rhythmn-All-Seeing-Eye-666
She’ll be performing her new song Chained to the Rhythm which is politically charged (she’s been aligned with Hillary Clinton; not necessarily a great choice for one who is “waking up”).
TIME magazine wrote up this sentiment on her lyrics which suggest she is taking jabs at the entertainment industry (which would indeed be interesting and shocking to me):
“Yeah, we think we’re free/ Drink, this one is on me/ We’re all chained to the rhythm,” Perry sings, perhaps referring to the willful ignorance the entertainment-industrial complex often encourages.
Could Katy Perry be waking up to the “entertainment industrial complex” as TIME describes?
Is she truly going to be breaking free from the Matrix of Illuminati control?

?
Not without paying a price…
If you have doubts on Katy Perry’s connections to the Illuminati- you’ve GOT to check out my analysis on her called Is Katy Perry in the Illuminati?… ABSOLUTELY

Other Notables: 

Paris Jackson is set to present an award and this should also be interesting. She is the daughter of Michael Jackson and appears to have gone through similar trauma that MJ was alleged to have suffered.
In 2013 she tweeted some quite shocking allegations and symbols that I spoke about because of the connections being made with the “Illuminati:”
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Paris-Jackson
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Paris-Jackson2
In 2017 she was interviewed by Rolling Stone in which she sadly recounted some trauma of sexual abuse- something that goes hand in hand with this strange, dark world of the Illuminati (e.g. Pizza gate):
There was another trauma that she’s never mentioned in public. When she was 14, a much older “complete stranger” sexually assaulted her, she says. “I don’t wanna give too many details. But it was not a good experience at all, and it was really hard for me, and, at the time, I didn’t tell anybody.”
The interview also details her fascination with dead artists- like David Bowie, Prince, Kurt Cobain, etc. She even continues her allegations that her father was murdered (which MANY people claim and even predicted would happen):
Paris is convinced that her dad was, somehow, murdered. “Absolutely,” she says. “Because it’s obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullshit, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bullshit.”
I’m on her side with that, and the article even details support for the idea:
“He would drop hints about people being out to get him,” she says. “And at some point he was like, ‘They’re gonna kill me one day.'” (Lisa Marie Presley told Oprah Winfrey of a similar conversation with Michael, who expressed fears that unnamed parties were targeting him to get at his half of the Sony/ATV music-publishing catalog, worth hundreds of millions.)
Her appearance at the Grammys may indeed be more explosive than we know (or maybe this is all elaborately staged; it’s quite curious as to why they would let her keep talking about this if the Illuminati were behind the murder). She claimed that she is pushing to reveal the truth in the interview:
But who would have wanted Michael Jackson dead? Paris pauses for several seconds, maybe considering a specific answer, but just says, “A lot of people.” Paris wants revenge, or at least justice. “Of course,” she says, eyes glowing. “I definitely do, but it’s a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that’s all I can say about that right now.”
She showed us the Illuminati Vow of Silence on the cover of Rolling Stone– which conveys the message that she promises NOT to reveal the hidden secrets of the Illuminati, so maybe that’s why they’re letting her talk…
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Paris-jackson-rolling-stone-cover
Strangely enough, in 2013 she also tweeted a similar image of this hidden language of the occult from her artwork…
2017 Grammys: Illuminati & Occult Symbolism Paris-Jackson4

CONTINUE ARTICLE HERE: http://illuminatiwatcher.com/2017-grammys-illuminati-occult-symbolism-of-the-high-profile-ritual/

Thanks to: http://illuminatiwatcher.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/PsiOPC5_fUQ

https://youtu.be/Xyp3quVjUe0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum