OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/nKV1ce-jHYs

Published on Feb 26, 2017
Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica Happening Just Now. All Civilians and Scientists Being Flown Out. Special Operations And Military Moving In.
This astonishing report was published at godlikeproductions.
An anonymous wrote.
I'm a civilian contractor for a defense industry company you've probably heard of.
We sell advanced hardware and electronic gear mainly to the US Army and Marines. Inhandle a lot of the logistics for moving mass quantities of this material around.

I was enjoying a few brews this Saturday when I got called in for an emergency. I didn't think much of it until I got there and there were some heavy hitter top brass there I've never seen. We work closely with the military so when a bunch of Colonels show up I never met I knew some serious business was in the works. On top of that some of them looked really panicked. Can't divulge much but I can say there is an instant order to move a material ton of some badass state of the art gear down to Antarctica. And also found out all civilians are getting Evacuated as soon as possible.

That is all I know. But never seen anything like this before. Thought I'd pass it along.

Link to godlikeproductions: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/for...

Read here:http://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue...

Follow us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ufo.maniaII/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In

An anonymous wrote: I'm a civilian contractor for a defense industry company you've probably heard of. We sell advanced hardware and electronic gear mainly to the US Army and Marines.

I was enjoying a few brews this Saturday when I got called in for an emergency. I didn't think much of it until I got there and there were some heavy hitter top brass there I've never seen.

We work closely with the military so when a bunch of Colonels show up I never met I knew some serious business was in the works. On top of that some of them looked really panicked.

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  Antarctica%2BSecrets%2BDiscoveries%2B%25281%2529

Can't divulge much but I can say there is an instant order to move a material ton of some badass state of the art gear down to Antarctica. And also found out all civilians are getting evacuated as soon as possible.

Whether the above report, which was published at godlikeproduction, is just a rumor or not but according to the last confirmed report scientists of The British Antarctic Survey (BAS) stationed in East Antarctica are being forced to evacuate due to a big ice crack which suddenly appeared near their base.

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  Antarctica%2BSecrets%2BDiscoveries%2B%25282%2529
Despite the U.K office has been moving the base farther inland to protect it from a different expanding ice chasm the crack threatens to cleave off the part of the ice where the facility sits and send the station adrift on an iceberg.

The British Antarctic Survey (BAS) said it was making a highly unusual move and closing its Halley VI Research Station during Antarctica's winter season, which runs from March to November 2017. They will evacuate the scientists in March 2017.

Another interested detail is that the ocean research vessel of the Russian Baltic Fleet, the Admiral Vladimirsky, conducted a unique voyage to Antarctica for the first time in more than 30 years sailed 12,100 miles and entered the Lazarev Sea on January 20, 2016.

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  Antarctica%2BSecrets%2BDiscoveries%2B%25283%2529
The location of the Lazarev Sea is right in front of Neuschwabenland also named as New Swabia Land (Queen Maud Land). New Swabia was explored by Germany in early 1939 and named after expedition's ship, the Schabenland itself named after the German region of Swabia.

Meanwhile participants of the Russian expedition, military hydrographers, have successfully performed their tasks described as hydrographical and meteorological research of the water zones of the Antarctic. Currently the Admiral Vladimirsky is heading to Cape Town where it will arrive on March 3, 2016.

It is noteworthy the research expedition was conducted just a few months before the Patriach of Moscow paid a visit to Antarctica.

It is clear that something is going on at Antarctica because the next visitors are several ships of Russia’s Baltic Fleet, which are in the state of permanent combat readiness, will make several long-distance voyages this year, including a voyage to Antarctica.

With all the well known and important people who already have visited Antarctica, U.S. and Russian military involved, a huge unexplained ice crack next to New Swabia Land I can only assume that they are looking for something, eventually they already have found it and they want to take it out.

It reminds me the 2004 movie ‘Alien vs. Predator’ when a satellite detects a mysterious heat bloom beneath Bouvetøya, an island about one thousand miles off the coast of Antarctica.

After they discovered through thermal imaging that there is a pyramid buried 2000 feet beneath the ice they sent a team, includes archaeologists, linguistic experts, drillers, mercenaries to investigate the discovery. What followed was that they were caught in the middle of a battle between species and attempt to prevent the aliens from reaching the surface.

In the next video UFOmania talks about the alleged evacuations.

https://youtu.be/nKV1ce-jHYs

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/_E1hYs8Zgq8

Published on Mar 3, 2017
FLASH FROZEN ALIEN CIVILIZATION DISCOVERED BENEATH THE ANTARCTIC ICE SHEET. ALSO DISCLOSURE OF PYRAMIDS, A WARM WATER LAKE, POSSIBLE LIFE AND THE " HOLE ".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum