OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17

3/11/2017 12:08:00 AM   
Entry Submitted by WHJ at 10:58 PM EST on March 10, 2017

Oh wow! What a train ride! So glad to be getting off!

I must leave the DC! Just have been raised in truth and honesty and I find neither - except in the followers of the liars.

As to the regular commentators/gurus the only honest one among you is Patrick the only one that is profiting from your dishonest palaver!

Even the great Ben is being questioned - and why not. Give me ONE, just one, example of where he has been correct. One!

Yosef etc? BSrs personified! —- His name encompasses all of the other so called dreamers —- ‘r gurus! Bottom line, dreamers and spreaders of unfounded excitement!

Someone, anyone, give me an example of where any one of these culprits have told you anything that actually transpired to your benefit. ONE!

Sad that I allowed myself to be drawn into such a lousy bunch of money hungry, dishonest beg for money internet liars. Hey! Take a look at the three (so called from Canada) that run the largest internet scam! Zap = lies and lies and still is able to collect your donations for —Will’s cell phone is going to be shut off — and Jerzy’s we have been so busy with tasks at hand — like writing the BS for your next call????

Floors me how people can be so gullible to total BS and the reasons these guys will ignore this is that they are aware the stupid/gullible public will contuse has always.

Hey! True confession: I was drawn into the Humanis gig at the beginning because of a shill they had on one of their calls professing to be a trustee or trusted mouthpiece for some sort of a trust in the Philippines. Man! That was convincing by turned out to be another one of their lies.

Now! Is there one, just one, guru out there that will give just one source of info? Just one?

Okay, I’ll go to bed now! You followers of the prevaricating gurus enjoy you evening.

WHJ

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

:tup: :tup: :tup:

EXCELLENT!! LITTLE BY LITTLE PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT

"Cannot Handle it Anymore!" by WHJ - 3.10.17 Applause

ANENRO

Dear "WHJ", I have information from the insiders and what I have to share with you, will destroy any hope you and other might have about getting rich over night.

My Intel people said this:

1. The RV / GCR is a hoax. Nothing is going to happen now, tomorrow or ever. 
People got screwed and the scummers keep changing "aliases" and continue to post comments about "Hope" and "Dream do come true" BS.....  
So, if anyone is looking forward for the #800 to ever be published, dial this one: 1-800-GOT-FCKD and be ready to start crying.

2. The Global redemption (Bonds, golden bibles, golden guns, etc.).
This is not going to happen this year or the next one. If the elders ever decide, they will decide around year 2020 and not a day sooner. Here is the insider's Intel: When the whole thing started, the elders had all intentions to honor their promise to humanity. But, during the process of organizing this event, a very powerful group of Chinese families, appointed a woman (I cannot release her name) to represent the elite families and they agreed to the following: (1) The families donated 10,000 master sealed Super petchili bond boxes, located in caves in China and (2) Moved tons of gold to China, from caves located in Korea. Once this was done, the elders agreed not to release funds to the world. Because if they did release funds to the world, the money (lots of it) would destroy the world economy, especially the USD. And consequently, it would harm investments by the Chinese families in USA and other nations on earth. So, year 2020 was agreed between the elders and the representative of the elite Chinese families. This will give them plenty of time to dump USA and key worldwide investments, that will be affected when the USD is destroyed.

Now, everyone knows the truth.
No RV or GCR will ever happen and if you have been promised trillions for your golden bible or golden guns, then, hang in there until year 2020.

Sorry if my comments upset anyone. But, I will not tell you "what you want to hear. I will just tell you, the truth."

robert18

ANENRO wrote:Dear "WHJ", I have information from the insiders and what I have to share with you, will destroy any hope you and other might have about getting rich over night.

My Intel people said this:

1. The RV / GCR is a hoax. Nothing is going to happen now, tomorrow or ever. 
People got screwed and the scummers keep changing "aliases" and continue to post comments about "Hope" and "Dream do come true" BS.....  
So, if anyone is looking forward for the #800 to ever be published, dial this one: 1-800-GOT-FCKD and be ready to start crying.

2. The Global redemption (Bonds, golden bibles, golden guns, etc.).
This is not going to happen this year or the next one. If the elders ever decide, they will decide around year 2020 and not a day sooner. Here is the insider's Intel: When the whole thing started, the elders had all intentions to honor their promise to humanity. But, during the process of organizing this event, a very powerful group of Chinese families, appointed a woman (I cannot release her name) to represent the elite families and they agreed to the following: (1) The families donated 10,000 master sealed Super petchili bond boxes, located in caves in China and (2) Moved tons of gold to China, from caves located in Korea. Once this was done, the elders agreed not to release funds to the world. Because if they did release funds to the world, the money (lots of it) would destroy the world economy, especially the USD. And consequently, it would harm investments by the Chinese families in USA and other nations on earth. So, year 2020 was agreed between the elders and the representative of the elite Chinese families. This will give them plenty of time to dump USA and key worldwide investments, that will be affected when the USD is destroyed.

Now, everyone knows the truth.
No RV or GCR will ever happen and if you have been promised trillions for your golden bible or golden guns, then, hang in there until year 2020.

Sorry if my comments upset anyone. But, I will not tell you "what you want to hear. I will just tell you, the truth."

ok, it sounds as it sounds and nothing is impossible in this superficial business but how in the World do you know what you are writing here????? What sources are you connected with?

ANENRO

Robert18:  If I disclose my sources, what are the chances of them getting upset with me?

Bottom line. If you wish to believe and follow the BS posted by people like "Yosef" then, don't be upset if everyday your dream and hopes of richness are destroyed and kicked to the basement of emotions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum