Latest topics
» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 3:44 pm by RamblerNash

» Secrets Under the Antarctica Ice Revealed | What they do Not want You to Know
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - All Hands On Deck plus more
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Evidence is Cut in Stone: A Compelling Argument for Lost High Technology in Ancient Egypt
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jon Bon Jovi’s Foundation Builds 77 Homes for Homeless Veterans
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Anna von Reitz Reveals How The Queen and Vatican Own The U.S. Government | Robert David Steele
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:11 am by Em

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Zapruder Film Mystery
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» W.H.O. NOW OPENLY ADMITTING VACCINES CAUSE MORE POLIO THAN ACTUAL WILD VIRUS
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Greta Thunberg Enraged After Climate Strikes “Achieved Nothing”, Has Yet To Visit China
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chemtrail Madness Air Traffic Control Demanded to Seize Geo Engenering
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Danny Green vs Ocean Plastic | Natreve Wellness | Plastic Bank
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarm of mysterious objects passing by the ISS
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures strange red flash on the Moon
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Something" BIG in the Sky - Appears to slowly MOVE below the Sun!
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & The Incomparable Jordan Maxwell - Ba'al, Elohim, Stunning Symbology Revealed
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» About Us Working With Karen Hudes by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - THE DEBRA JONES HOAX
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black lightning bolt UFO Seen From Space Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Day Of Reckoning is Here” plus more
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England plus MORE

UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 23, 2017

Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England On March 22, 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 22, 2017 (???)
Location of sighting: Durham, England

This is a fantastic video of UFOs over Durham yesterday. There person used an old night vision camera that had its date settings wrong, so the exact date is still unknown. I have seen lights like this here in Taiwan once. It was very similar in most ways, but there were more of them, and they were traveling from one horizon to the other, but when they saw us they looped over my family at midnight as we walked home. These are energy beings. They acted alive and highly aware of the people who were watch from the ground. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Saw some strange lights in the sky to north from Durham England, they where around every night for a month last year. Recorded with infared hunting scope hence the poor quality of recording. They really were stunning. Il be honest the moment the camera shuffled at 55 sec mark, it got real close, and did spook me. Thought i would share so they can be identified.

https://youtu.be/oKtTib1lPNs

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 23, 2017

UFO In Blue Sky Takes Color Of White Clouds, March 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 22, 2017
Location of sighting: Unknown

This is a great capture of a cloud color UFO that moves away from the camera. The person didn't state their location, but we can see that the UFO has a shape that is very similar to those of the glowing diamond UFOs seen over England three weeks ago. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/0z2hkVBR1sM

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England  plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/T1B3zCgusxY

Published on Mar 22, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia - 02-23-17

February 23: On Delta flight 43 traveling from JFK to Atlanta around 6:30 PM.

I suddenly felt compelled to look out my window for some strange reason almost as if I was prompted. I then noticed a faint object in the distance that I really had to focus on.

I waited to see if it was air traffic from another flight, but the object appeared completely different from any airplane, jet, zeppelin, etc.

It seemed as if it were a few miles away, but strange enough to keep my attention. It stayed consistent in motion for a few moments, but the longer I focused my attention the more it seemed to change position.

It was moving left to right, or suddenly blinking in and out view. It is very difficult to describe what I saw exactly, but it didn't seem like anything I could really wrap my mind around.

I took my iPhone out which came out to be pretty low in quality, but I had my boyfriend enhance the footage by slowing it down/increasing the scale/reducing noise/adding contrast.

I have the original footage upon request, but as you can see, the object really emerged once we enhanced the original footage.

original source: www.mufon.com
edited by www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum