Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Driver pulls to the roadside to film a HUGE object soaring over the Ocean! plus MORE
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» EMERGENCY REPORT: Trump Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are all pharmaceuticals designed for population control?
Today at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Cannabis Fights Depression
Today at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy sky TWO SUNS APPEAR Clear in sunrise Rome New York plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ranmasu Uyana - Stargate of Gods Found? Ancient Aliens in Sri Lanka
Today at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/22/2018 (Audio Only) With Maria Wheatley.
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer - Contact and the Cosmos
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Last Words "Intelligent Evil Dust, it's Everywhere in Everything" Then Cut Off Air
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA Employee Tells All
Yesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE ON THE SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY CLOSURE, PART ONE
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by ~Ann~

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 22, 2018
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Our Energy/Power Systems Work
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Ancient Hindu Temple Was Carved Out Of A Single Rock, And No One Knows How
Yesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth About Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek”
Yesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rover Curiosity sent an image where you clearly see a Shelter
Yesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple RED LIT UFOS Caught on film OVER CALIFORNIA plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is astonishing the number of Marine species dead along the entire Florida west coast
Yesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England plus MORE

UFO News - Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

March 23, 2017

Glowing UFOs Over Durham, England On March 22, 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 22, 2017 (???)
Location of sighting: Durham, England

This is a fantastic video of UFOs over Durham yesterday. There person used an old night vision camera that had its date settings wrong, so the exact date is still unknown. I have seen lights like this here in Taiwan once. It was very similar in most ways, but there were more of them, and they were traveling from one horizon to the other, but when they saw us they looped over my family at midnight as we walked home. These are energy beings. They acted alive and highly aware of the people who were watch from the ground. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Saw some strange lights in the sky to north from Durham England, they where around every night for a month last year. Recorded with infared hunting scope hence the poor quality of recording. They really were stunning. Il be honest the moment the camera shuffled at 55 sec mark, it got real close, and did spook me. Thought i would share so they can be identified.

https://youtu.be/oKtTib1lPNs

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

March 23, 2017

UFO In Blue Sky Takes Color Of White Clouds, March 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 22, 2017
Location of sighting: Unknown

This is a great capture of a cloud color UFO that moves away from the camera. The person didn't state their location, but we can see that the UFO has a shape that is very similar to those of the glowing diamond UFOs seen over England three weeks ago. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/0z2hkVBR1sM

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/T1B3zCgusxY

Published on Mar 22, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia - 02-23-17

February 23: On Delta flight 43 traveling from JFK to Atlanta around 6:30 PM.

I suddenly felt compelled to look out my window for some strange reason almost as if I was prompted. I then noticed a faint object in the distance that I really had to focus on.

I waited to see if it was air traffic from another flight, but the object appeared completely different from any airplane, jet, zeppelin, etc.

It seemed as if it were a few miles away, but strange enough to keep my attention. It stayed consistent in motion for a few moments, but the longer I focused my attention the more it seemed to change position.

It was moving left to right, or suddenly blinking in and out view. It is very difficult to describe what I saw exactly, but it didn't seem like anything I could really wrap my mind around.

I took my iPhone out which came out to be pretty low in quality, but I had my boyfriend enhance the footage by slowing it down/increasing the scale/reducing noise/adding contrast.

I have the original footage upon request, but as you can see, the object really emerged once we enhanced the original footage.

original source: www.mufon.com
edited by www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum