OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of March 26, 2017

3/26/2017 02:24:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 26 2017

Compiled 12:06 am EST 26 March 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. March 25 2017 WSOMN AdminBill: ADMINBILL TIDBIT, 25 MARCH

1. The weekend would be quiet until Sun when more info would come in.

2. It was still Red Alert, just not bright enough to turn green.

3. Most were in agreement that the activity for currency holders was an indicator of a tidal wave for the coming weeks.

B. March 25 2017 9:30 am EST Revaluation News: "Colors" - Revaluation News - Saturday - March 25, 2017

1. HSBC ordered in food last night (Friday) and had shift changes sleeping in cots. That's how close we were. Even the primary RV bank didn't know exactly when we would start.

2. Sat. March 25 was suspected to be the global release date - which could mean early Sunday morning March 26 in USA.

3. The remainder of the first quarter was to be used for currency redemptions, which were expected to complete before China's President Xi Jinping visited Trump at Mar-a-Lago in the first week of April.

4. Wells Fargo senior staff was replaced for not accepting the HSBC wire pings earlier in the week, but now had received all necessary funds for the RV currency exchanges.

5. HSBC was footing the bill for the RV and Republic government and still exclusively buying and selling the ZIM currency/bonds for the AIIB (Elders).

6. The GOP also knew that the FBI was pursing a criminal investigation against Trump which included charges of treason. It was expected that Trump's resignation would come by threat of impeachment, or imprisonment, and was now both obvious and immanent.

7. Conservative VP Mike Pence was expected to be installed shortly thereafter and things would "magically" get done according to how the Chinese, Russians and Republic conservatives pre-decided to reset the country from the ground up. This was what happened when a country went financially and morally bankrupt - temporary chaos exchanged for long-term stability.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 17010

ROGUE-SABRE-1 - Intel Report XXX - Harvested

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 RS1
ROGUE-SABRE-1
March 25, 2017

ROGUE-SABRE-1 (RS1) is back with important news and updates, including an amazing 218 page report!    If you missed his last report you can view and download at this link here.

This new report for March 2017 is brought to you by a former, US Armed Forces Special Operations Soldier and an elite member of the Psychological Operations (Warfare) Regiment of the US Army’s Special Operations Forces Community.  His military experience resides with the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (USACAPOC), and Special Operations Forces (SOF) during the years of 1999-2012.

ROGUE-SABRE-1 has allowed Ascension With Earth blog to present his message to the world, and in doing so, I have uploaded his intelligence briefing to my Scribd account for people to view, download, and share.

Many readers of this blog will be familiar with the subject matter at hand and will be able to get a deeper understanding of USA history of the republic and the USA Corporation, though the eyes of a patriotic military soldier.

ROGUE-SABRE-1 has some additional news to share in the coming days about the fall of the NWO/Illuminati empire.  I will be updating everyone as I am allowed to share. Here is a message directly from RS1......

"Bad guys in government are being targeted and taken out by Special Operations and replaced by TRUMP; hence the "Nobodies" that are being placed into the locations you are seeing them placed into. They have NO TIES to the NWO, aka, BUSH, CLINTON, OBAMA, ROTHCHILD, ROCKEFELLER, THE VATICAN, SOROS, or the BANKING CARTEL. - ITS OVER.... and we're cleaning house. JESUS is the good Shepard here in the United States, and make no mistake, the SHEEPDOGS are now at war with the wolves. The SHEEPLE will NOT BE HARMED.... EVER. Not any more."      ~ROGUE-SABRE-1 

You can view the March 2017 report at the following link.... https://www.scribd.com/document/343016791/ROGUE-SABRE-1-Final-Report-XXX-Harvested

The report is also embedded within this blog post for easier accessibility.

ROGUE-SABRE-1 - Final Report XXX - Harvested by enerchi1111 on Scribd

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Colors is a Fabrication" by Guest - 3.26.17

3/26/2017 12:12:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by Guest at 10:08 AM EDT on March 26, 2017

"Colors" - Revaluation News - Saturday - March 25, 2017

Colors is not truth, but it is a fabrication of the truth. Guest

Yosef, you ungracefully bowed out of this forum (in so doing was very rude to the many followers herein) so just stay out and away.

Your coming back in this forum under a different name is a deception (as an intentional lie to this group).

Your words are even more lies. It is clear that you are on the side of the cabal. Your anti-Trump rants identify you as being either misled, unknowing or knowing and corrupt working for the NOW corrupt elites/cabal. Either way it is, stay out of this forum! We do not need you and we do not want you here any longer.

You are indeed a RACIST!

The world is not run by Whites, but is run by a Reptilian race that hide among us. They have infiltrated the Illuminati (Illuminated ones) and the Jews. This is not saying anything bad about the good Jews, but it is saying they were infiltrated by a reptilian alien race. These reptilians have been controlling our planet for hundreds of thousands of years. They had an overt war with humans that failed as we won. After that they worked covertly to control us humans. The Europeans and Americans have a higher IQ than Africans, South Americans, Middle Easterns on a whole. So, the Reptilians are trying to minimize the replace the higher IQ people with a lower IQ people as they are more easily controllable.

Moreover, you are including the majority of good, hard working people who do not run any country and have been lied to by corrupt politicians for hundreds of years. And, evil lurks happens with ALL RACES e.g. when African tribes butchered each other, and some still do, they killed or enslaved their enemies and sometimes they were sold to ALL parts of the world; Mayan Indians sacrificed many peole to the Gods, Asia had many wars etc. so they are not innocent either as they had their many turns at being very corrupt leadership. But the fact that you identify one particular group, and not the entire human race, is indeed a confession and proof of your very RACIST inner nature.

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Applause

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Lostinspace

"Where to Get an 800# Gold Backed Account" - Ronald Wederfoort 3-26-17

3/26/2017 11:43:00 AM  Message, News  
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Unnamed%2B%25281%2529

Dear brothers and Sisters,

How are all of you today, Here i have posted some VERY VERY Positive Videos for all of you and the CURACAO BANKERS and CURACAO infrastructure to be ready.

There will be many brothers and sisters who will be taking advantages of this GOLDEN TIP, and will not let it go by. Those that now this understand the ADVANTAGES of the CURACAO RBC AIIB GOLD BACKED ACCOUNT.

NO MORE LIES ABOUT THE SOLUTION CAN BE ABOUT THE FIAT BANKING SYSTEM WHICH IS DEAD. SO THE DIGITAL BANKING ACCOUNTS ARE WORTH LESS.

I KNOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL BE FLYING USING THEIR PRIVATE PLANES AND BOATS, to go to CURACAO, as they used to do LONG AGO BEFORE.

TO BE AT A TAX HEAVEN ISLAND. (LOL)

ENJOY AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

** VIDEO ** : WE LIVE IN DOME AND THERE IS NO SPACE ALL LIES DONALD TRUMP KNOWS NASA I...

The AIIB and what it means for you and me

**VIDEO** : THE CURACAO RBC AIIB 800 WORLD TRUST ACCOUNT GOLD BACKED SOLUTION for yo...

** VIDEO** : WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES of a CURACAO 800 RBC AIIB GOLD BACKED ACCOUNT

** VIDEO** : CONTACT ANY TRUST CO IN CURACAO TO OPEN YOUR RBC 800 AIIB GOLD BACKED A...

** VIDEO** : HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIAT DIGITAL CURRENCY in any BANK ACCOUNT GOLD BACKED o...

** VIDEO** : MI PROJECTO PA E TRUST CO TOKANTE E RBC 800 AIIB KWENTA NAN KU TUR HEND...

** VIDEO** : E KWENTA NAN DI 800 RBC KORSOW KU AIIB TA DUNANDO NA KORSOW SO

RON.

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Giphy

"Pono" - Yosef - Sunday - March 26, 2017

3/26/2017 02:26:00 PM  Emailed, Message, Thoughts, Yosef  

Received via email at 1:49 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Unnamed%2B%25283%2529

Dear Dinarland,

Let me begin making pono by first saying how sorry I am for upsetting anyone in the RV Internet community and family.

I have acted badly at times out of frustration, angry or fear, when I could have acted more benevolently and for that I do apologize.

Like you, I too get infuriated with the pace of the RV roll out, and while I do my best to analyze everything in context to calm my own nerves, clearly I am an amateur analyst functioning within an event that requires highly skilled and trained professionals, which I am not.

Please forgive how unprepared I was walking into this currency house nearly 3 years ago, and for over 1 year now on-line. I did not understand what I was getting myself into, or you for that matter when I began posting and doing calls.

Sadly, I still don't understand this event even after all my hours, weeks and months of study. My intellect is just not what I thought it to be, and you can't buy smarts but yes arrogance is cheap, so I now agree with so many disgruntled posters and accept that its best to accept limitations and ask for forgiveness.

I did the best I could given what I had to give away, and many have heaped praised upon me for that. But I deserve much of the negative comments out there, and for those comments (corrections my ignorance or bad behavior) I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

We all need critics to help us understand our true nature and positions more clearly.

Also, for those who sent me kind emails or posts, thank you. Sharing your stories made me weep from time to time. And a few really made me laugh.

For those who found my posts and observations to be intentional disinformation, thank you for caring enough to comment. I'm just a guy in my basement like many of you, searching for something I know exists and just trying to prove.

I didn't always agree with your assessments, nor you with mine, but I always accepted we each had the God given right to share them in an influential manner and with voracity should we choose that pathway.

Everyone certainly has an opinion, and Patrick, you sir have generously given us all the digital platform by which to share ours, openly and without constraint. Thank you again, Patrick… I look forward to meeting you and your family in the Philippines when I visit. And for that matter, thanks to everyone who participated on Dinar Chronicles.

Finally, the Internet is sure one strange place, very real and unreal at the same time, and when I cam to Dinarland I was an Internet novice. No Facebook, Twitter or Snap Chap in my past. Only a few absolutely necessary apps on my phone. So I dove into this world very naive, and stay and played in it like a true novice.

And while I have enjoyed my experience on the whole, the distance between human beings interacting has left me empty. I discovered along the way I love the potential to communicate of the Internet more than the Internet experience itself. And what I missed most was simple human-to-human contact, love and affection.

So to all the bloggers, posters, readers, chat roomers, web masters, lurkers and even the trolls who called me out at every opportunity, I want to express my love for your humanity.

And too all the call-in show hosts and pod casters out there who entertained my rants, I want to express my love and appreciation for your souls and what you were able to accomplish on a much more consistent basis than I could handle.

Bruce, Sue, Kent, Bob, Robert, Pastor Steven: I think you guys know my disgust was with Wells Fargo decision makers and not any of you personally. I love you all very much as people as well as Big Call Nation; and I enjoyed my time with each and all of you. Please forgive me for walking away at the advice of counsel.

Iko and Gerry, boy we've sure had our differences, but your longevity in this RV game has revealed your sincerity and commitment to Wing-It Call Country, so please hear my sincere apology for my poor choices and feel my gratitude and love for your part played in currency history.

Ray, DC and Tony… many in the intelligence community have shared from who and where your Intel originates, and yet I appreciated your involvement in the Internet community, as you guys taught us all so much. I offer nothing but love and gratitude for your participation in this grand odyssey, as without TNT's bold leadership many years ago there would have been no need for Yosef.

To the Real Truth Universe, especially host with the most Dr. WC, to whom I have the utmost respect for as a follower of Christ and long-time leader in the truth movement, I will be continuing on with with RTC world in some capacity moving forward, as I discovered my personal quest was more about revealing hard truths freely and teaching philanthropy versus excelling in sovereign wealth affairs.

And to all who shared their opinions, voices, time, texts and emails in order to keep the RV balloon in the air, please receive my love for your efforts. Even those cabal psy-ops and disinformation agents who participated for non-benevolent reasons, at the end of the day we are all just one family climbing an invisible mountain, pushing an invisible rock, anticipating this invisible fortune.

All of you have made me better in what was certainly an unprecedented financial event… thus extremely difficult waiting experience.

Servicing this community with pros and cons has been one of the greatest honors of my life. What a wild, twisting and unpredictable train ride we all took together, huh? Surreal yet sublime. Utterly amazing.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors where ever they may lead you, with infinite wealth in both form or spirit by the grace and mercy of our benevolent and loving God through the heart of Christ, Yeshua Ben Yosef of the Nazarene from Galilee.

Aloha Makualani

Yosef

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"GCR this Weekend?" - Tank Intel Update 3-26-17

3/26/2017 10:49:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, Tank, Update  
Received via email. ~ Dinar Chronicles

TANK:

WHY SHOULD YOU BE CONFIDENT THAT THE GCR IS THIS WEEKEND?

HERE'S WHY, FEEL FREE TO SHARE

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THIS IS PUBLIC, AND EASILY INTERPRETABLE

SO, THE IMF ANNOUNCES THAT IRAQ MUST BE UP TO FAIR VALUE FOR T

HE CURRENCY WITHIN 72 HOURS

AND IRAQ STATED THEY WERE ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND

FREE TRADE/ ECONOMIC REFORMS

FOR OVER 40 YEARS ALL OIL HAS BEEN TRADED IN US DOLLARS

ON SUNDAY OPEC MEETS TO ESTABLISH THE VALUE OF OIL BASED ON

PRODUCTION

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 40 YEARS THAT VALUE WILL BE DETERMINED IN THE

CURRENCY OF EACH COUNTRY

FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, YOU CANT HAVE KUWAIT AT 3.22 IRAN AT . 003 what

ever and IRAQ AT .001166. THT WOULDNT BE FAIR TRADE

SO BEFORE THEY CAN DETERMINE FAIR VALUE THEY HAVE TO KNOW THE

CURRENT FAIR VALUE IF THEIR CURRENCY

THAT WAS WOULD INCLUDE IRAQ AND IRAN AND...

ANYONE ELSE WHO BUYS OIL FROM OPEC

SO THE PUBLIC TERM FOR THE GCR IS "FAIR TRADE VALUE".

WHENEVER YOU SEE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT

more just now:

SOURCES HAVE THE IQD TRADING NOW. THIS SHOULD BE THE START

IQD 17.06 IRR 15.52 VND 12.71 ZIM 2.36 AFA 10.08 IDR 14.69

CAN WE SAY RV/GCR ...BRING ON THOSE 800 NUMBERS.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 27, 2017

3/27/2017 11:06:00 AM  Dinarland, GCR, Geopolitics, RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url], [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/US Republic]US Republic[/url]  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 27 2017

Compiled 12:07 am EST 27 March 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Source: Dinar Chronicles

A. March 26 2017 10:49 pm EST Tank Update: "GCR this Weekend?" - Tank Intel Update 3-26-17

1. The IMF announced that Iraq currency must be up to fair value within 72 hours.

2. Iraq stated they were activating the private sector, free trade and economic reforms.

3. Today March 26 OPEC meets to establish the value of oil based on production.

4. For the first time in 40 years that value will be determined in the currency of each country.

5. For that to happen you can't have Kuwait at $3.22, Iran at $.003 whatever, and Iraq at $.001166. That wouldn't be fair trade.

6. So before they can determine fair value they have to know the current fair value of their currency - that would include Iraq, Iran and anyone else who buys oil from OPEC.

7. Sources have the IQD trading now - this should be the start.

IQD $17.06

IRR $15.52

VND $12.71

Zim $2.36

IDR $14.69.

8. Can we say RV/GCR? Bring on those 800 numbers.

B. March 26 2017 6:51 pm EST Little Orphan Annie "Head thru Grapevine":

1. Look for information to flow after banks close on the West Coast tomorrow, March 27.

2. Zim: $2.76

3. Dinar: $9.00

4. Dong: $12.70

C. March 26 2017 Yosef Says Goodbye: "Pono" - Yosef - Sunday - March 26, 2017

D. March 26 2017 2:28 am EST Current State of Restored Republic: Rogue-Sabre-1 Intel Report: Current State of the Republic 3-25-17

1. For a deeper understanding of USA history of the Republic and USA Corp though the eyes of a patriotic military soldier, see this 218 page report: link here.

2. This report for March 2017 is brought to you by a former, US Armed Forces Special Operations Soldier and an elite member of the Psychological Operations (Warfare) Regiment of the US Army’s Special Operations Forces Community. His military experience resides with the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (USACAPOC), and Special Operations Forces (SOF) during the years of 1999-2012.

3. ROGUE-SABRE-1 has some additional news to share in the coming days about the fall of the New World Order/Illuminati empire.

4. "Bad guys in government are being targeted and taken out by Special Operations and replaced by TRUMP - hence the "Nobodies" that are being placed into the locations you are seeing them placed into.

5. These replacements have no ties to the New World Order aka: Bush, Clinton, Obama, Rothchild, Rockefeller, Vatican, Soros, or the Banking Cartel.

6. It's over and we're cleaning house. The sheepdogs are now at war with the wolves.

7. You can view the complete March 2017 report at: https://www.scribd.com/document/343016791/ROGUE-SABRE-1-Final-Report-XXX-Harvested

E. March 26 2017 2:29 pm EST Brief on burial of Whistleblower info: Rise Together -- Dragnet Brief 10: 47 Hard Drives and 600 Million Pages of Whistleblower Info Buried

1. Freedom Watch USA has published a letter addressed to the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, regarding the FBI coverup of "illegal" NSA/CIA surveillance of "prominent Americans such as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen and others such as President Donald Trump."

2. The letter, written by former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor Larry Klayman, questions why the Committee failed to address the 47 hard drives and 600 million pages + of materials provided by whistleblower and former NSA/CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery at a hearing held March 20, 2017. The letter states that neither Chairman Nunes nor anyone else on the committee raised any of the concerns that Klayman apparently requested that the committee address.

3. The purpose of Klayman's letter is to request the issue be presented in full in the upcoming hearing scheduled for March 28, 2017.

4. The letter may be read in full and downloaded here: [url=http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf]http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final%20Whistleblower%20Letter.pdf[/url]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of March 28, 2017

3/28/2017 02:40:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 28 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EST 28 March 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. March 27 2017 TNT RayRen98:

1. The GCR should be by Fri. March 31.We are in the home stretch, if everything goes according to what I’ve been told. I have been told there is a plan, so this should be it. The next TNT call on Fri. should be of a different nature. If things go pop earlier than that, Wed. could be a post-RV call! Certainly the 31st should be post-RV, based on the information I'm hearing. It’s not a guarantee or a promise, just an expectation based on what has taken place, some of which you have not heard about. It should be done prior to April 1."

2. The Dinar incountry rate was $3.50 to $4.00

3. Over the weekend Iraqi TV announced that the new rates had to be adhered to and a memo went out to the banks repeating that info.

4. This morning March 27 Irai TV announced soldiers were no longer needed in Mosul - the battle was finished.

B. March 27 2017 TNT RayRen98 Update: Iraqi TV is reporting that military actions are no longer needed on the right sector of Western Mosul, small areas remain with human shields still being utilized. Command leaders are saying the battle is finished on the military level. Leaflets are being dropped in the city informing Isis/Daesh fighters of their inevitable doom.

C. March 26 2017 RayRen98 (Tweet): https://mobile.twitter.com/THE_TNT_TEAM

It was reported today that Iraqi TV is referencing a memo from the CBI to the banking industry pertaining to an established (but not revealed) new international rate that must be adhered when released.

D. March 27 2017 8:39 am EST Weekly ZAP Report: "When will the Children Play?" - Weekly ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 3.26.17

1. Poof: No one on the white hats side has control. They can’t be in all places where short cuts happen and where one command or one snap or one snipped line or one broken code can upend the intended transaction(s). Do not give up hope. Ultimately the game will play out and intentions met. The troops are invested and working hard. More have joined them and that is a VERY Good Sign!!

2. Susan: It has become glaringly clear that the politics of the day is having a direct impact on the Currency Exchange's gaining momentum. Even the people that sit in the bleacher seats regarding the Prosperity Programs are a little miffed and very disappointed that deliveries have not begun.

3. The Prosperity Programs will start delivering invitations for you to go to the bank just as soon as the Exchanges are announced.

4. ZAP: Everyone is frustrated awaiting the actual release of funds that that is being finished now. There is good news everywhere. The plan is in full swing, but the actual tangible results are still to come.

5. Timings of the first funds to be released for the project side have been delayed time and again because of bad boys in the banks, or other things. There was not much that could be done about the delays caused by half baked potatoes demanding a million bucks just to get off their duff and sign a bank document required for the release. The greed was, and still is, rampant Very sad.

6. The good news is that we did win. I was not kidding when I said that we won before. The step by step process over the years was tough, but it was done. We won.

7. The culmination of this win is the release of the first transfers that are on their way. This just happened this week after the final registration took place with authorities having the jurisdiction.

8. The first trickle is out. It was sent. It will take a few days to work its way through the system and land in the paymaster's account, but it has happened.

9. This means we will have resources from the Trust that will allow for Reconstruction Projects.

10. Dating back to King Solomon this wealth was destined to be used to help Humanity survive cataclysms that awaited. It was to be used to build special "cities" that would enable humanity not only to survive destruction, but to rebuild afterwards.

11. Long ago this wealth was mainly given to the guardianship of (five) Chinese families and other world leaders. That was the plan and the first release was to be in 1987.

12. This did not happen because many leaders of the world were greedy and utilizing this wealth for their own purpose. The Central Bank System and major banks were in collusion with all this and partook of the wealth. Nothing new here. Greed is greed.

13. There is little time left now before it begins and this planet of ours experiences the inevitable shaking and sloshing. Yes we have to build special cities and shelters. Our humanity can be saved.

14. Now we will have resources required to do many things since there is no impedients like the Bush Bad Boys, the Clinton Crime Cabal and the Obummer. Their greed and hidden agendas were instrumental in dooming a large number of our Humanity.

15. In this message I left out certain information for the sake of stability, but I think you can read between the lines.

16. I am touching on very sensitive stuff here at my own peril. I just hope and pray that many of you will step up and do the work that is required. We have a lot to do.

E. March 27 2017 11:14 am EST Fulford Report: "After Final Cabal Defeat" - Fulford Excerpt - March 27, 2017

1. A small group of people cling to control of financial computers at the Federal Reserve Board, the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank and the BIS. These computers need to be physically seized in order to allow the issuance of unlimited funds.

2. The individuals who have been forensically identified as blocking the funding are Janet Yellen at the Fed, Mario Draghi at the ECB, Haruhiko Kuroda at the BOJ and Agustin Carstins at the BIS.

3. The battle against the controllers of the Babylonian debt slavery system these central banks oversee is continuing towards final victory. Former US President Barack Obama has vanished from public view and is probably undergoing interrogation.

4. Last week the body of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s long term associate Vincent Foster was exhumed and was found to have two bullet holes to the back of his head meaning the cause of his death was changed from suicide to murder. Pentagon and CIA sources say this finding will lead to the Clintons being prosecuted for murder. http://newsfeedhunter.com/autopsy-results-from-vince-fosters-exhumed-body-cause-of-death-to-be-changed/

5. The death of the big Kahuna, David Rockefeller, was also formally announced last week by his family. CIA sources say Rockefeller was kept in stasis in a vegetative state for months at an Antarctic base before the family finally gave up and announced he was no longer with us.

6. When this writer was first informed by the Japanese authorities of a plot by the Western elite to kill 90% of humanity through disease, starvation and nuclear war, they handed me material showing that Rockefeller sat at the head of the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission and other top groups of Western power brokers and a prime suspect as the originator of this fiendish plan.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"If" by The Ice Cream Shoppe Boys - 3.28.17

3/28/2017 04:52:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by The Ice Cream Shoppe Boys at 2:28 PM EDT on March 28, 2017

If it were easy, the community would still be 50,000 strong

If it were 100% provable, everyone on the planet would have currency

If you made it this far, you were called

If you acknowledge how the waiting has sharpened, honed and developed you, you answered the call

If you have Zim and have the balls to ask for "sovereign rates," you better not be shit talking Yosef because if he didn't show up and tell you about it, you'd still be marveling at that huge ass flag in Mosul

If you didn't even know that Yosef is the one who brought that to the table, you're tardy to the party 

If you aren't mad at what I just said...

You are one of the chosen.

Congratulations,

The Ice Cream Shoppe Boys 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17

3/28/2017 04:47:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by ubiety at 4:21 PM EDT on March 28, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 PastedImage%2B%25282%2529

This is in response to today's blog posting "So You Have Currencies" by "one who believes".

(http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/so-you-have-currencies-one-who-believes.html)

owb,

Thank you for your personal perspective on currencies of the world. There were a few points of value. I would, however, offer further perspective. While a few exotic foreign currency holders active on this blog have made seeming "demands" for "completion", if you are discerning, you will find the primary "demand" is for legitimate and truthful information from gurus about the long promised "RV".

One of your post's headings zeros right into your obvious theme, "So What Is Your Demand?" Indeed, you go further and illustrate what sort of demand you mean with, "I waited so long, and I demand this GCR be done now!", accompanied by your chiding, "...forgive me if I am NOT moved...". You make quite clear you view some or most of dinarland as demanding and impatient, but, again, you've missed it.

Having noted your misunderstanding of the vast majority of seeming impatient complaints, I will observe you are honestly mistaken. You regularly make your paradigm clear. You believe your perceptive abilities to be above most and your insight to be deeper and clearer on all the subjects for which you offer blog posts. I trust your belief in what you say, but perhaps you've missed one very imposing nuance: you're so self-persuaded of the quality and accuracy of your and other guru information that you aren't able to face the cognitive dissonance of any given "demand" being for performance according to guru announcements and predictions as opposed to a demand for "completion" according to repeated announcements and predictions. In direct terms, those demands which draw a scold from you are actually for truth from gurus (and not useless "subjective" and metaphysical "truth" used to evade) to line up with real events. They want the lies to stop or, if the continual missed predictions are the best the gurus have to offer, that the gurus shut up and go away. Harsh? No, to the point.

You spend an entire post explaining how dinarians are unwarrantedly impatient. Sure, people are dying just as you agree. Of course, we would all delight in flushing corruption from currency dealings across the globe. But the vast majority of dinarians are intelligent and virtuous people fully capable of shaping their expectations to real circumstances. The problem is that real circumstances are fed to dinarland in a mutilated and distorted mass. Gurus lie or guess or repeat the nonsense provided by "sources" which have been flatly wrong for many months! On what can the average dinarian make a rational assessment of real circumstances when they are so filtered, distorted, and misrepresented?!

It is driven and fueled by the distortions of gurus that dinarians offer pleas of "do it now!" and "we've been anticipating this weekly for years!". One cannot stand and wildly rock a rowboat only then to criticize the other passengers for complaining! I've heard all my life the utterly facetious saying, "do something, even if it's wrong, do something!" Many dinarians have been unwittingly conditioned to make this implicit demand on gurus - i.e., for some intel, even if it's wrong. Naturally, acceding to this demand has had a predictable backlash: expectation of "now". Thus, the complaints. The true plea is for HONESTY from gurus, not for "whatever" intel is carelessly and recklessly offered weekly despite virtual certainty of falsity.

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Unnamed%2B%25284%2529

Finally, let's get one thing utterly clear about this "blessing" being a gift from God. While it isn't at all certain that we refer to the same god, I will say of the God to which I refer, there is nothing, no one, and no time which is not a gift from God. With every breath I refresh my body, I am blessed. By the searing pain of death of many I've loved, I still am blessed. In the face of lies and deception, my God breathes quiet blessings. In good months of business, the blessings are usually obvious. In lean months requiring sacrifice and painful re-prioritizing, God's blessings are still very real. Stopping, settling, and deeply considering what is real is the greatest barrier to seeing rich blessings already operating in my life. Sudden, massive, and globe-wide revaluation of currencies could be a blessing - it is not a blessing given at this time, but it could be. The guru "intel" up to now has been so thoroughly dominated by weekly wrong dates, exciting and distracting unconfirmable fantasy exchange rates, and overlain with simply the bizarre, that confusion and frustration has been the natural product.

In a limited sense we agree, owb. "We have no basis or right to make any demands", I would add, as to international currencies revaluating. I, on the other hand, deeply believe it is fitting and reasonable to "demand" gurus either learn from mistakes by better vetting their sources and NOT again relaying the word of a repeatedly failed source... or withdraw from the adulation and spotlight altogether.

I'm not counting on it, despite your erudition, but.... stay grounded my friend.

I am,

ubiety

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of March 29, 2017

3/29/2017 01:40:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 29 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EST 29 March 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. March 28 2017 Bruce's The Big Call: Thebigcall.net [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4016]712-770-4016[/url] code:123456#

1. On March 29 at the Arab Summit in Jordan Iraq PM Abadi is expected to make an announcement around 3:45 am EST.

2. Iraq's takeback of Mosul has been completed for some time. Mosul banks are online.

3. On Sunday March 26 the screen rates were visible for Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, Zim.

4. In country Dinar rate was over $6.00.

5. The Zim was at a $2.36 screen rate and expected to be above that today March 28.

6. Eight hours ago British PM May signed the Brexit Agreement so the pound could be used instead of the Euro.

7. There were major changes at Wells and our Administration made changes out West to move things along.

8. Prepays, Advanced Pays, & SKRs started yesterday March 27. Groups were emailed info today March 28 to set up payment on their accounts tonight and if not, tomorrow.

9. Once these groups are handled it is our turn. People are being paid & we are next.

10. Looking for activity tonight through tomorrow.

11. Redemption centers have been on engaged status.

12. Looking for 800#s between now to West Coast bank closure tomorrow March 28.

13. Take your ID, picture ID, copy of utility or cell bill showing your address, and several copies of your 1-3 page outline of your Business Plan.

B. March 28 2017 2:28 pm EST: The Real US Notes that are Coming out Shortly

1. The legal tender of the Government of The United States of America would be coming out shortly: File:20161227-TRSY-GENERIC CURRENCY SYMBOL-1.pdf

2. Pictures of the new US Notes could be retrieved from: http://nationalgreatregistry.generalpostoffice.international/index.php?title=Office_of_the_Treasury_for_The_United_States_of_America&oldid=1309 Category: The National Great Registry for The United States of America

C. March 28 2017 1:33 pm EST TNT: Tuesday Update from TNT RayRen98 3-28-17

It was being reported to RayRen98 that Parliament was on Iraqi TV demanding the operations in Mosul be paused due to civilian casualties. Iraq army reports that ISIS used huge car bombs to kill citizens, not USA air support.....hmmmmmm.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Why No Help From Our Star Families?" - One Who Knows - 3.29.17

3/29/2017 03:50:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 11:40 AM EDT on March 29, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard

Why No Help From Our Star Families?

I got this question about why can't our Star Brothers and Sisters help us get this done faster? This is a good question and the answer will be very enlightening. Here is the Post:

"Re: The Missing Piece To The Puzzle"

Dear Pamela,

I understand how you are thinking because that is all we know in our 3d World programming. It is easy to think "Bring all the Universe Down here and kick these SOBs off this Planet once and for all." But, it is a way bigger issue than "Getting something done." To quote Abraham-Hicks, one of my favorites, "There Is Nothing To Get Done." Then what is there?

What Is "Really" Important?

You may think that getting these Cabal put down and getting on with a great life is the "End Game" but it is not. The short answer is that it is our game to play and win. We are getting assistance sure enough, but just the right amount to help US WIN OUR OWN GAME. I wrote a post on this that really explains the bigger picture:
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Cleardot

"Your Soul Is Up To Bat..." - One Who Knows - 1.22.17

100 Zillion Years From Now

I don't know how much a Zillion is, but it sounds good enough for my point. Our planet will most likely be a Sun, a giver of pure light, and while I don't know for sure, it may have planets of its own circling it as well. Just like us, Planets have an "Evolutionary" path, ascension if you will. From what I have heard and understand becoming a Sun, is a very big accomplishment for a planet. By comparison, we are just moving from 3rd dimension to 5th, and even that sounds big for us, on our path.

The point is that whatever was Done here on Earth will be long gone. Who knows where we will be in this amazing and ever evolving Universe? Maybe we will be 10d by then or even 20d? So this begs the question "What will matter then?"

What Will Matter Then

The only thing we will have from our days on Terra (Earth), will be our experiences distilled into wisdom. It is only Learning, Experiencing and Wisdom that lasts for the eons that we will be existing. So, if that is the case, and it is, then it is not about winning the Game against the Cabal, it is how we win the game and most importantly, that WE win the game ourselves. In short it is Our Game To Win.

We hear a lot about the Elders, and the Galactics, but in fact, it is actually us that are taking down the Cabal. It is our military, and our White Knights, and importantly, the Light Workers who are holding the light of love and expectation that empowers this transformation. To be clear, the Galactics are in the battle, but they are battling those who are outside our "League." The reptilians and invasive alien species, that have advanced technologies and space travel capabilities are being dealt with by "Like" forces from the Light. But the ground battle, is ours to fight and ours to win.

What will matter zillions of years from now, is that we rebelled against the dark, with light and love, proved our capability, and succeeded virtually on own, at least at our level. The most important take away is that we are not just playing this game for today, we are playing it for eternity. And from the perspective of eternity, things that mattered so much in the short term, are meaningless in the long run.

Perspective

By contrast, imagine a kids little league baseball team. Every time they have a game against a like size opponent (Another little league team), they call in their parents and others to play the game for them. Surely, they slaughter the other teams every time, with scores like 500 to zero. Then years later, will the kids be proud of their perfect game record? Or will it have been meaningless in the end? What did they learn and what wisdom have they derived from the games they played, or should I say watched? What about that shelf full of trophies? What do they really mean? Victory? Triumph? Success? Or is it more like nothing?

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that in the matter of the defeat of the Cabal, it is our game to win. Sure we had help, but so did the Cabal. In the end it is how we win, and what we learned as the Light Triumphed over the Dark, that we will carry with us for all time.

As I understand it, there are trillions of ships that have come to watch the game play out, and just like a little league game, there are those who would love to get in the game and kick some Cabal ass, but, it is not their game to play, it is ours. All they get to do is watch us in action and learn vicariously through our ultimate win.

As an added point of information, we who are here at this time, are the best players on the Human Race team. Just like the best players are chosen for the championship game, we were chosen and we volunteered to be in this game, at this time, for the final Cabal take down. You can feel it in your Soul, that you are important and this time in history is important. Before you incarnated, you said "Coach, Put me in! I want to play in this final game." Only the very best were chosen because it was going to be tough. We have had to hold the light of Faith and hope despite how it looked and we did.

We will NEVER FORGET THIS GAME. When we look at our proverbial Trophy Shelf, this win for Humanity, on Planet Earth, was not only exhilarating, it was sublime. That is a win, that was Meaningful and will serve us for eternity.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Boom-Chaka-Chaka-Boom!" - Dr. Clarke Update 3-29.17

3/29/2017 03:46:00 PM  [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Dr. Clarke]Dr. Clarke[/url], Thoughts, Update  
Dinar Recaps

It's NOT going to happen on April 1, 2017. It IS going to happen in April, though.

This Morning, a very high flock of birds flew overhead, and relayed this information, through the partly cloudy forecast........that has now, become a perfectly Sunny Day.

It was a little Windy, but we think we heard them say, that in MAY, there'd be WAY MORE MONEY, available, than ever before........think that's what they said.

SLOW & Steady as She Goes........it gets BETTER & BETTER.......except for the U.S. Stock & Bond Markets, First 2 Weeks of April........as we've indicated - Big Correction, maybe 10-20%.......and of course in Europe, as well. Complete Meltdown coming........but, not to despair. There's OPPORTUNITY, when you know WHERE to Look.

SO MUCH to talk about soon.....amidst this Modern Day Civil War, in the U.S........and Iraq, and the Middle East "REGION".......and the Asian "REGION"......

BOOM - CHAKA - CHAKA - BOOM!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYA. SOON.

DR. CLARKE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Guilty of Financial Fraud on Zim?" - One Who Knows - 3.30.17

3/30/2017 04:21:00 AM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 2:51 PM EDT on March 30, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Animated-gif-spinning-question-mark-picture-moving-ZIM%2B%25282%2529

Guilty Of Financial Fraud on Zim?

I was reading some of the responses on my ZIM post and I became quite amused when I read that ZIM was worthless on one of the compilations. It was by WHJ, and here is the link so everyone can enjoy this with me:

"Response to One Who Knows / ZIM"

Now I am not an attorney, and frankly it wouldn't matter if I were because the laws are going to be changing from "Statute Law" (Made up laws), to Natural Law which is Constitutional Law. While I don’t know everything about the change what I do know is very interesting to say the least.

So as I was thinking about all of this, I began to ponder what might be happening to those people who have been trying their best to keep us from buying currency and/or getting a high rate for it. Here are some of my thoughts. ENJOY!

The Difference In The New Law

Basically, Statute Laws are rules made up and if you can beat the rules, you stay out of trouble. But with Constitutional Law, or Natural Law, the main test of guilt is doing harm to another. That is a BIG DEAL.

It used to be that "Grand Theft" (Or Fraud) was a crime of at least $1,000, thus the "Grand" in grand theft. I am not sure of what the limits are for Financial Crimes/Fraud are but, I can bet that A Trillion Dollar Crime is way up there. VERY BAD in these days when people are going to jail for a few thousand dollar crimes.

What Is A Crime?

The Crime, based on what I can figure, is when you cause harm to another in some way, and if that is Financial Harm, it is a Financial Crime. I am sure that intent to cause harm is also important to being convicted of the crime.

So in my example, if someone said that ZIM was no good, and that you were "gullible" if you bought it, that might be a crime of huge magnitude, or not. What is the difference? Intent to do harm of course.

Disclaimer:

Let me say right here, that this is not my job to figure out or prosecute. I am not the law and that is better left to those who are already assigned to cases like this one. I am just thinking out loud and speculating on what could happen in a case where someone was talked out of buying Zim, and it turned out to be due to a malicious act.

Before I go any further, it should also be noted, that of all the crimes that one could be guilty of, Financial Crimes are the main one that would keep you from being able to exchange these currencies. And a crime that involved the potential loss of trillions of dollars, would most likely give you a room at the gray bar hotel (Jail).

How Do We Judge Intent?

Again this is not my area of expertise but I could hazard a guess just for fun. Let's consider these points:

#1) I have been told by a VERY HIGH UP source that EVERYONE has already been Vetted. That means that everyone who bought currencies anywhere, is on record that they bought currencies, and which ones and how much of each. I am sure you all know that the government does not mess around on these kinds of things. This means that the person, well all persons, who have come on this website or any web site, and told people not to buy one currency or another are on record.

Note: Patrick DOES NOT have to reveal the email address that he has since EVERY SINGLE EMAIL EVER SENT is on record somewhere in some government data base.

#2) It is my guess, that IF these nay sayers, who are giving advise NOT to buy currencies, have not bought any themselves, they will most likely be OK. After all, they are giving their true feelings on the matter and not trying to harm others. Clearly they really believe what they have posted and therefore are NOT Intending harm.

#3) However, if these people who have posted on these websites and forums do have currency of their own, and my guess is they do, then they are truly trying to harm others by their misguided advice. And since that harm can run into the millions or trillions, and it is a Financial crime as well, that would mean that they would not only be barred from exchanging, but they most likely will be doing jail time also.

The argument is simple, if you really believed that these currencies are no good, then why do you own them yourself? Why are you at the exchange center trying to get big money with the very same currencies that you tried to keep others from getting?

I can see the shock on their faces now when they enter the exchange center and are hand cuffed and carted off instead of exchanging. WOW! I would love to see that.

#4) Importantly, EVERY SINGLE person in their life from family, friends, work associates and neighbors to name a few, will be tracked as well, in case they have tried to avoid getting in trouble by giving their currency to another to exchange. If there are others in their circle of contacts and they do exchange currency, they better NEVER, EVER give one penny to this nay sayer, because it might seem like that was the plan all along. Frankly, they not only make themselves suspect, they make everyone they know a suspect as well.

What is the Proof? Simple, there will be a record of the bad guys currency purchases and they will be waiting for him to exchange and if he does not try to exchange all the currencies he bought, that means he has given some or all to someone else. If that is the case and there is some sort of plan between them, they both go to jail and loose all their money.

#5) If they work for the CIA, or FBI, or whatever other agency, it will NOT SAVE THEM. You won't be able to say I was told to do this. That is like a murderer saying I was told to kill someone... You still committed the crime, financial or otherwise, and you still pay for the crime as well. Simple as that.

#6) In the new financial system, you can't hide money anymore. It tracks money movements 40 steps. No matter who gets the money or where they transfer it to, it is all transparent in the new system. No more drug money, or financial fraud, or hidden money sources. It is all in the open for the authorities to review.

It Is Too Late Now

What is a person to do, who owns currencies themselves, and still posted negative rants trying to persuade others not to buy currency? I guess they are screwed. After all, the authorities in this new benevolent system already know what each of us bought, and what we have been posting as well. At this point, if they made those type of posts, and they had the same currencies themselves, it is already too late. If they said the ZIM was no good and DO NOT Buy it, they better not have purchased zim themselves, much less try to exchange it. For these people it is already over.

To Be Clear

However, to be clear, if someone wrote posts saying the zim is no good for example, and they never bought ZIM themselves, and they are not caught at the exchange center trying to exchange it, I think they will be fine. They clearly did not intend harm since they were saying what they really believed and were not trying to mislead people and cause them harm.

BUT, if someone bought zim, or has zim, or tries to exchange zim, and they have tried to keep others from getting in on Zim,.... I can only think of one word: SCREWED! Remember, EVERYONE has already been vetted (Checked Out), and the NPTB already know who has what, and they know who is posting what as well. Don't worry though, they won't pick them up until after this has gone and the crime is thus completed. What I mean is that they did not retract their statements and at that point those who believed them no longer have a chance to get zim. (The Crime)

What Is A Bad guy To Do?

What can they do? I don’t know really. After all, even if they don't try to exchange the zim, they are still on record of buying it and still on record for what they posted. That proves intent all day long. If they give it to someone it does not change that they bought it. If they get to the exchange center and hand their zim to the exchanger, I am sure it will be processed, and then frozen right after wards as evidence. Frankly if they have done what I think they have done, they are already screwed, and there is nothing that can be done about it. Only one thing can save them.... If The Zim Is Really Worthless.

If The Zim Is Worthless

If the zim is worthless, then they gave good advice and did not harm others. This is the ONLY chance they have of not losing all their money (You can't exchange if you have committed a financial crime), and possibly doing jail time. I say chance because if they owned ZIM and told others not to get it, it still proved intent. But if it turns out the ZIM is no good, then they might be given a chance to not be arrested.

What About Those Who Say Buy Zim?

This is the category that I fall in. Remember the crime is based on intent. I have zim and I am recommending zim because I really believe in it and the proof is that I bought it myself. What about people who say buy zim and they don't have any? First, maybe they didn't have the money, which fails the intent part. But if they really had intent to harm buy talking people into buying zim and it does not revalue, then they could be considered guilty as well. But, it would be based on the money lost, such as $50, or a couple of hundred dollars. In contrast, those who tried to stop Zim purchases, and the zim goes into the Trillions, they caused a Multi-Trillion dollar loss as a result.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that I wouldn't want to be one of the naysayers who spoke against zim, or other currencies, when they purchased them as well. That is perfect evidence, the purchase of ZIM, and the posts against zim. That is a clear intent to harm, and based on the new Fraud free financial system, they will not get away with that. Interestingly and importantly, even if The New Powers That Be, didn't think of this, and I know they have, they are now alerted to it by this post.

Since everyone has already been vetted, the evidence is already in hand. I am sure that even if they do not go to exchange, the Zim naysayers, who hold zim themselves, will get a knock on the door, soon after this starts. Remember that this is a new world and any currency related crime, is most likely a multi-million dollar crime at the least, since the crime is measured by loss of potential. NO MORE CABAL TYPE CRIMES. No more tricking people, conning them, and ruining their lives. But, we won't know who is guilty of what until the GCR starts. However, if the Zim and the other currencies are worth big money, then I expect there will be a lot of Financial Fraud Arrests. There is a new sheriff in town, and he has got work to do.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of March 30, 2017

3/30/2017 01:47:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 30 2017

Compiled 12:35 am EST 30 March 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. March 29 2017 ZAP: (Note: ZAP's Humanitarian funds release is related to, but not part of, funds designated for currency exchanges)

1. Air Force 2 touched down in Reno yesterday March 28. If rumors are true then this is a signal of the RV.

2. Without giving away details of our current situation, the much anticipated transfer of funds to the paymaster from the Trust has been ordered and the funds are waiting for transmission in the wire room at the European Bank.

3. The funds were almost sent yesterday March 28, but the process was stopped because the Trust had to register with authorities to move money out of the country. This was done last week.

4.Yesterday March 28 they almost sent the money, until the guys in the wire room went over the final compliance documents and said one critical information was missing - the origin of the funds.

5. Today March 29 this information was provided and registered with authorities.

6. The timing of the transmission of the wires is estimated at three days from yesterday March 28.

7. Registration of the information will be couriered to the bank and that will take one day.

8. It will take another day for the bank notary to verify the information.

9. After the verification the wire room will be instructed to release the wires out of the country.

10. Therefore, the actual timing of the transmissions is expected on Monday April 3 European time.

11. The paymaster will receive the funds the next day Tues. April 4, and begin distribtions.

12. This is our current timing and will not change.

13. The funds are very, very old and have been accumulated over centuries, not years.

14. I spoke to them this morning. They confirmed an amount for Africa that is in the billions to help them. They also confirmed an amount in the trillion range that they are releasing to various governments to help them with their infrastructure and water needs.

B. March 29 2017 TNT Call RayRen98: Replay [url=tel:%28641%29 715-0623]641.715.0623[/url], PIN CODE 409029# http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=96503178

1. Abadi gave a speech at the Arab Summit, but it said nothing about Iraq's full liberation and reconciliation, rates, nor dates.

2. Mosul is 93% liberated, and ISIL is still holding on to 7% according to reports.

3. The US banks are ready as ever, waiting. Some thought they would be processing at least some of us by now. That’s still the expectation that the first phase would be wrapped up. I cannot be too specific on that.

March 29 2017 Zim: "RE: Questions on ZIM" - One Who Believes - 11.5.16

March 28 2017 Bruce's The Big Call Intel Notes: The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 3-28-17

1. Prime Minister Abadi spoke at the Arab Summit in Jordan at 3:30am EST March 29.

2. The Iraq take back of Mosul has been completed for some time now. Even the two banks that were not up and running in Western Mosul were back on line 4 to 5 days ago.

3. Iraq has a new in-country revalued dinar rate of over $6.

4. All the rates we are talking about in the first basket were visible on the screen at HSBC on Sunday March 26.

5. All the screen rates were all non-NDA (no matter the currency).

6. The ZIM screen rate was up from $2.26 to a little above that.

7. We needed currency to be reinstated and revalued in-country for an international currency to happen. That looks extremely good for tomorrow.

8. About 8 hours ago Prime minster Teresa May from Great Britain signed the document for Brexit-Article 50. It resets everything so that with Brexit taking place, Great Britain was good to go. That needed to be done before this went for us.

9. I don’t think there is anything else that needed to be handled.

10. Out West we had some help from our administration to move things along.

11, Major changes in Wells Fargo took place and were handled by HSBC.

12. Everything has moved forward beyond the pinging stage.

13. Starting yesterday out West paymasters were paying out prepaids, advance paids or SKRS. All of that was being handled even now.

14. A lot of documents were signed and people in certain groups were emailed information they needed to sign and send back to verify accounts. We think payment of some of those accounts were imminent as early as tonight or tomorrow.

15. This thing has started, it is moving. When these core groups get handled we are next.

16. We get information that things are moving beyond the receipt of the large tranches form our Chinese partners from AIIB, Peoples Bank of China, and HSBC.

17. Funds have moved around the world and put in position where humanitarian funding was in position and ready to receive. All was ready so the initial start ups were paid.

18. We are looking very good for some activity that could take place tonight as well as tomorrow.

19. The redemption centers are to go on engage status we heard ½ hour after West Coast banks closed tomorrow March 29 2017.

20. Make sure you take two good writing blue pens with you. You want to sign documents with blue ink at the exchange. Also your ID, passport or card with a picture ID, copy of your utility bill, cell phone bill that shows your name and address where you are currently residing that you can take with you for ID purpose.

21. If you have a project you want to talk about you should have a 1 to 3 pages bullet outline. Don’t hand that to them until you are through with your one to 3 minute discuss of your projects. I like to make a presentation to someone looking at your eyes and you at their eyes. If you don’t have a project of own you can talk about working with Big Call Rebuild America, adopting a city, town, and community. We will rebuild this country one city at a time. I am looking for 5,000 listeners to join us. A lot of the ideas, building concept, rebuilding homes, hiring vets, mentorship program for the youth, and apprenticeship so people can learn these trades onsite.

22. Hopefully this will come to us in the next day or so. Then we can be off and running. I know people are being paid and let’s go with that.

23. I do believe we are working close with HSBC, Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, Citi Bank, Bank of America, Canadian banks like Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank, Scotia Bank. Scotia Bank is also in the Caribbean, and TD bank is also in the United States.

24. Working with HSBC is a great idea because all our money in our accounts with HSBC are 100 % back by the global accounts.

25. We have been on the gold standard since 5pm EST yesterday afternoon March 27.

26. That means we have a gold back dollar we call Our USN.

27. The TRNs are more less than a bond currency that is traded between countries and banks that is gold back as well.

28. The playing field gets more level as more opportunities of 3rd and 4th world countries come on for the first time such as Vietnam Dong, Iraq Dinar, and Indonesia Rupiah. This is just the first basket and there will be other baskets coming up.

29. I am looking for 3 leaders in each state to work with me to Rebuild America. I think this has caught the ear of our administration such as for Infrastructure Bonds. It will be interesting to see what our banking partners and the Administration come up with so we can invest into those bonds. Those bonds can be for specific projects as a tax free vehicle. You guys are the geniuses out there that can and you can help us put this together. Then we can go outside the country that have a need.

30. Don’t cut yourself short when it comes to negotiating a higher rate especially when it comes to the ZIM. Do not hesitate to negotiate a higher rate that goes well into 4 or 5 figures for the ZIM, because if you have the projects to support it we can go and we can have these bond offerings into the 100’s of trillions of dollars to do these projects.

31. Keep an eye on our website: thebigcall.net.

ANENRO

This poster is surely playing an early April's fools on the readers that do not have a clue in how to spot BS from the truth.

ZIM = $2.26? LOL

One ZIM is at $0.002 Less than one penny!

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=ZWD&To=USD

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

3/30/2017 03:18:00 PM  News  
Not sure if anyone has posted this up yet.

Vee

United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

Disclaimer

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates.

The national currency of Cuba is Cuban Peso (CUP) and our system adopts and shows only CUP with Cuba. The convertible peso (CUC) is used by foreigners and tourists in Cuba. The rate of exchange for CUC reported and used by UNDP Country Office is 0.99 since 1 Apr 2011.

Due to the several tiers of exchange rates of the Venezuelan Bolivar, offices may quote and use rates acknowledged and sanctioned by the Central bank of Venezuela, published at their website http://bcv.org.ve/ applied according to permits, transactions, etc.

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, at month revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision.

Belarus redenominated its currency effective 1 July 2016, introducing BYN. The old currency, BYR will be in circulation until the end of 2016. For the rates of BYR, please multiply 10,000 to the prevailing rates of BYN.

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date in accordance with the schedule below and thereafter until further notice.

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Bg-li
[th]Publishing Date[/th][th][/th][th]Effective Date[/th]
11 Apr 2017if applicable13 Apr 2017
27 Apr 201701 May 2017
11 May 2017if applicable15 May 2017
30 May 201701 Jun 2017
13 Jun 2017if applicable15 Jun 2017
28 Jun 201730 Jun 2017
12 Jul 2017if applicable14 Jul 2017
28 Jul 201701 Aug 2017
11 Aug 2017if applicable15 Aug 2017
29 Aug 201701 Sep 2017
13 Sep 2017if applicable15 Sep 2017
28 Sep 201701 Oct 2017
11 Oct 2017if applicable13 Oct 2017

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SITREP "The Scorpion and the Frog" by TANK - 3.30.17

3/30/2017 09:30:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP, Tank  
Received via email at 9:30 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Heidi_Taillefer-Trust_Issue

SITREP "The Scorpion and the Frog"

March 30, 2017

I know what you’re thinking, What’s it going to take to bring in this dang RV? Well you’re in it right now. I don’t mean one of those nonsense reports that has been released from “Reno” where they say, “It’s done.” And then nothing happens. I mean we’re on the edge of the GCR cliff and about to jump.

Here’s what you may or may not know:

Negotiations have continued to try and get the Cabal to conform to contracts that they have signed and agreed to. Each time they do exactly what you’d think they’d do. It reminds me of the story of the Frog and the Scorpion. The Frog agrees to give the Scorpion a ride across the pond as long as the Scorpion doesn’t sting the Frog. When they get right to the end, the Scorpion stings the frog. The Frog says, “But you promised.” And the Scorpion replied, “I’m a Scorpion, that’s what I do.” Obviously the Scorpion is the Cabal. And like you, I have not been able to understand why we would negotiate with people who have enslaved mankind on a mission to execute 90% of the population and enslave the rest, while kidnapping, raping, and molesting our children. That being said it would seem that we’ve reached the point where the new powers that be have drawn the same conclusion.

The Cabal tried to dirty nuke the United Kingdom’s Parliament to stop the Brexit. This was a failed attempt to maintain some kind of control and sovereignty in the world. Meanwhile the good guys witnessed the signoff of the RV. Vice President Pence along with Mnuchin await results as things unfold, but very serious insiders are still reporting that Paul Ryan is the President of the Republic. President Donald Trump is performing a heroic role absorbing all of the crazy attached to disrupting our reality. No one seems to realize that the Immigration ban is really part of GESARA that allows people to return to their country of origin to receive payments that every soul on Earth is entitled to. And honestly, who would believe such a thing when it seems so belligerently ignorant to ban a group of people from a country built by immigrants. The Donald is a champ though, getting the lowest approval rate of any new president in history as he tweets, pushes, and aggravates anyone and everyone he can. He’s the fall guy, no matter how you cut it and he’s expected to step down soon after the RV is finally released. If you’re paying attention to the news and have seen how much they’ve revealed that’s provable and NOT fake news, then you’ll be able to appreciate how close we actually are.

Part of the Scorpion’s role has been to form the Freedom Caucus which is the Israeli attempt to guarantee their defense budget funding by holding up the votes here in the U.S. You’re about to see how all of this is not reactionary but planned. The Two State Solution has been publicly endorsed by Dark Nobility of the Cabal such as Angela Merckel Prime Minister of Germany, and the entire Arab Summit just this week. Finally, with special thanks to General Joe Dunford and “Mad Dog” Mathis, Israel is about to accept the same solution or essentially cease to exist. What generally isn’t mentioned is that there is the Two State Solution, or the One State Solution. And that state would not be Israel. But, to his credit the leader of Palestine did acknowledge Israel as an independent state and agreed to the terms they had previously agreed to from 2002. So willingly or not Israel is on board with the program. If not, Netenyahu is going to be like 2Pac, “Me against the world.”

In the same circuit of necessary events the Health Budget and Tax Reforms should pass simultaneously. The New Tax Code will include Corporate Repatriation that will be the perfect cover for all of us pumping new money into the infrastructure of the American Economy. They’ve planned and foreseen every possible issue and already set up the excuse. These and other drama should be the distraction as two weeks of private redemptions flood the financial system with new money. The back wall for the activation of the RV is end of business on Friday March 31,st 2017. Coincidentally there is a cease fire in the Ukraine that begins on April 1st which would be about 5:00 PM EST on Friday. Remember these events have all been planned to unravel at exactly right time and no matter how it looks it’s going exactly according to plan.

Israel and the Ukraine are the same animal. The last hold outs of the scourge of humanity. That being said they have fought to the end trying to stop the RV when it didn’t serve them, then force it sooner so they could use it to buy their own sovereignty. This week when the Brexit was submitted, you’ll notice the Ukraine settled their Sovereign Bonds. They wanted to RV first so they could pay off their debt and continue to exist the same way, but instead they confessed they needed support from the IMF like air. They must sign the Minsk agreement for Russia to turn the gas back on, and Russia seems confident they’ll do it as they’ve already stated that will happen. That’s the same way the Chinese announced there would be a two state solution in Israel before it has actually happened. In case there was any question about who’s pulling the strings that should give you a clue.

Iraq announced the Hydro Carbon Law had passed on Monday and the formal vote would take place on Tuesday April 4th. That vote can’t take place until there is an internationally recognized fair value for the Iraqi Dinar. As further evidence Prime Minister Abadi asked the United Nations to lift them from Chapter 7, and that can’t be done without a fair value for their currency. These are the pieces we’ve waited for years to finally see publicly and now we’re so jaded we hardly believe they’re even important.

In the banks you can be confident that HSBC controls all of the Paymasters in the U.S. including at Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank and Bank of America. The rates are showing now on all screens. That’s what we’re being told and looking for it manifest in the form of our exchange here pretty damn quick. Last rates we received were:

ZIM $2.44
VND $12.80
IQD $ 17.12
IDR $14.90
AFA $10.50

Non Disclosure Agreements will only be necessary for Sovereign rates, and as you can see most won’t even think to ask with the rates so high.

The O.G. (Original Grandfather) was in London, Washington D.C. and New York City throughout this week releasing the Markets for Free trade, as well as “the Committee” signing off on the world’s Global Sovereignty, and Tax compliance. The last report I got said the USN was finally live in the system, and the countdown to the big reveal has begun.

China will announce the Gold Standard and the New Rates on Friday April 15th, in perfect alignment with the resurrection. The Messiah was actually crucified on aFriday, and when he gave up the ghost the sun went dark. This is known as the Phenomenal Day. That’s how he was able to be buried for three days and somehow resurrect on a Saturday. You got two days in one on Friday. But how perfect to have a human resurrection just as the planet is resurrecting with Spring from the burial of winter. There will be a two week private redemption period that leads up to the public announcement that should start scheduling appointments literally at any second now.

The expectation is that President Trump will step down because of allegations connecting him to the Russian Hack on the 2016 Presidential elections. It seems Nunes and Comey are with the Republic and holding back until the RV has successfully launched. They’ve clearly been building momentum on this matter, even though Spicer seems to have only one option and that is to deny aggressively. Ryan will be the voice of reason during the storm and receive the accolades for pulling the Nation together with the budget, tax reforms, health care and ultimately the biggest financial boom in history. The 2016 election will be invalidated, and they’ll be a fair election in 2018. I’d suspect that to be done by popular vote as stated in the constitution.

It’s all real and happening. Breathe deeply and expect notification at any moment. You are the frog that hung on long enough, and got big enough to crush the scorpion.

TANK OUT

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of March 31, 2017

3/31/2017 02:17:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 31 2017

Compiled 12:08 am EST 31 March 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. March 30 2017 9:30 pm EST Situation Report, Real Truth Call Tank:

SITREP "The Scorpion and the Frog" by TANK - 3.30.17

1. We are in the RV right now.

2. The GCR back wall would be at Stock Market close 5 pm EST March 31 2017.

3. The new currency rates were showing on all bank screens:

$2.44 Zim

$12.80 Dong

$17.12 Dinar

$14.90 IDR

$10.50 AFA

4. The Non Disclosure Agreements would only apply for sovereign rates.

5. The public announcement of the Gold Standard would be April 15.

6. There will be a two week private redemption period leading up to the public announcement on April 15.

7. The new US Notes were now live & replacing Federal Reserve currency in circulation.

8. A transition of power will occur. Negotiations were ongoing to get the Cabal to conform, but the New Powers That Be have finally decided they won't negotiate.

9. Paul Ryan was considered the president of the Republic while Trump played the role of the fall guy and would step down as soon as the RV was released.

10. The new tax code will include corporate repatriation - that will be a cover for all the GCR money entering the system.

11. The 2016 election would be invalidated and a new US election held in 2018 in line with the Constitution.

12. If you had Zim and called the 800 number they would give you another 800 number to call that would be specific and confidential to you.

13. FBI Director Comey was working with the Republic and was holding back info on Russian-Trump deals to be used for possible impeachment if Trump didn't step down.

B. March 30 2017 Bruce's The Big Call:

1. As of 2:48 am EST March 30 Abadi made announcement that everything was done.

2. In-country Dinar rate was over $6.

3. There may be an announcement as early as tonight as to the US on the Gold Standard and the US "Rainbow Currency."

4. The currency will be the USN, not the Federal Reserve note and would be distributed.

5. HSBC memos went out to the Redemption Centers asking them to respond back when they were ready. When they did they would begin exchanges.

6. Out West our current administration was intent on getting groups, exchanges and SKRs taken care of.

7. It was just a matter of time when we could get the 800#s, set appointments and go.

8. The Chinese Elders had been paid.

9. Humanitarian funds were liquid and available.

10. The general public would start April 3, 4.

11. We would go between now and next Monday April 3.

C. March 30 2017 Special Report Summary of GCR Events March 19-April 3 2017: Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report - Summary of Events March 19-30, 2017

D. March 30 2017 WSMON AdminBill: Alert remains red moving into April. Information remains good so the alert will stay as posted. Keep your eyes and ears open as we move toward the end of the month and beginning of April. Much is being said that is seconded by completely separate entities.

E. March 29 2017 Bluwolf: This GCR and RV are now irreversible. Article 50 will be triggered within an hour (of Tues. March 28 8:29 am EST). This will create a domino world effect. All changes will be triggered into effect, and I do mean all worldwide. Economic world changes, ties will be broken, monies used will be from that specific country are 100% gold backed. The GCR shall create a great change and impact on all positions in humanity or social positioning spectrum. The time frame elapsed today (March 28). Just be ready to roll. Na'maste Bluwolf

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Are You Worthy?" - One Who Knows - 3.31.17

3/31/2017 03:24:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 1:24 PM EDT on March 31, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 We%2BAre%2BNot%2BWorthy

Are You Worthy?

I hear people talking about being worthy, and if they are or not, and frankly, there is no such designation.

We are all God-Creators, doing things in different ways, adding our experiences to the whole of the Universe. Some are the helpers and others are the helped (This time), and together we make up the entire experience from all sides.

There is as much value in the one who is being helped as in the one who is helping, for if there were no one to help, the helper would not be able to have the experience of helping another. Likewise, if there were no helper, there would be no experience of being helped. You got the part you got because you wanted to play the giver, others wanted to play the receiver, and both are wonderful experiences, and parts. Neither part is complete without the other part.

In the much bigger picture, none of this is real, so nothing is really done or accomplished. However, plenty is learned and experienced, and distilled into wisdom, the most valuable outcome of the entire life experience.

In a Hollywood movie, is the one who plays the king any more important than the one who plays the court jester? When the movie is over, and the "Actors" go home, ascend, was there really anything "done and accomplished?" Or was it just an experience for the sake of experience?

Does the one who played the King, get to move up in line at the grocery store while the one who played the jester has to get at the end of the line? No, of course not. Outside of the "Play" we are all equal, all worthy, all God-Creators in this cosmic play.

The Life Review

As a side note, when the time comes that we have our life review, we get to experience every moment in our lives from both our parts, and from the view point of those we interacted with, both good and bad. In that moment, we get to feel the joy of giving, and at the same time feel the joy from the others receiving point of view.

However, if you think about it, while we are still in our physical form, we get to be the receiver (From the gifts of the Elders) and then get to experience being the giver as well, a double treat of experience and wisdom.

But, worthy? No such thing, not in this Universe. It is only creation and experience, becoming wisdom in the end. Besides, if there is anyone to thank here, it is yourself for choosing this part and setting up the circumstances of your life to put you in this place at this time for this reason, and this experience. Enjoy!

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that being "Worthy" was a control concept and creation of the Cabal. They were the ones who told us that we were born sinners. Nothing could be further from the truth. We Are ALL God-Creators, playing wonderful parts helping each other learn together. To say that one is "Worthy" is to say that another is not, and that is untrue. No matter the parts we are playing, ALL are personal choices, for personal reasons. In that regard, EVERY PART is extremely Worthy, as it serves our personal life plan, and chosen path perfectly.

While we will experience one side of the experience now in physical form, we will get the other half of the experience during the Life review. Think about that when you do things for others, for as they feel the joy of your gifts and Love now, you will one day experience what they felt for yourself, they joy you have given others.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Kool-aid1

Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Gift Of Amnesty For The CABAL Pawn

Received via email from ONE WHO KNOWS....

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 200

The Gift Of Amnesty For The CABAL Pawn

Realizing that this is a Worldwide take down of the Cabal, not a single bad actor will be left standing.  NOT ONE.  They will all go down and it will happen without warning.   However, there is an offer on the table for those who are wise.  This message is a last minute call out to those who are about to be sacrificed by your masters.  Let's start at the beginning...

The Sacrificial Pawns

In this Global take down of the Cabal, by the benevolent forces at all levels, there will be sacrifices, but not on the Benevolent side.  The evil Cabal masters have told their underlings, the sacrificial pawns, that all is going well,  but it is not for the reason you might imagine.

It is not because the really believe it, but since they thrive on pain, sorrow and death, they are sacrificing those who answer to them, in order to feed on their pain and sorrow.  Since, they are no longer "Feeding" on the Light Workers and the White Knights, they are now positioning their "Pawns" to be their front line defense and as the White Knights roll in and that them out. The evil ones stoke their need for death and destruction for a bit longer.

Who Are The Sacrificial Pawns?

If you answer to someone "higher" than you, you are to be sacrificed.  Remember that they are "Heartless" and kill for sport and entertainment.  They have no loyalties, and have already killed everyone they wanted to.  As a pawn you know this, as you have seen it yourself.  They make you feel important until one day you get two bullets in the back of the head like Vince Foster.   I am sure he thought he was "Best Friends" but we all know that evil has no friends, only pawns to be played and sacrificed.  I am here to tell you, your end is near...very near.  If you have worked for, evil masters, and committed evil deeds, your time is very short.  You will either be captured by the White Knights, or killed off by the retreating Cabal who own you.

The Wise Choice

I have it on good authority, that you have an option available to you and a very short window to act.  You MUST turn yourself in now, tell the good guys what they need to know about your evil masters, and ask for Amnesty.  Amnesty is a gift given to those who, by their own actions and choices, voluntarily turn to the light, and offer their help to the benevolent forces who want to save this Planet.  Notice I said "Voluntarily" turn themselves in and ask for amnesty and offer your services to the light.   You basically have 3 choices:  #1) Death, #2) Capture and imprisonment, or #3) an Amnesty deal.  You have a chance to make the wise choice right now, for a certain number of hours.  However, when they break your door down, and come for you, that deal is off the table.  At that point it will be death or capture and imprisonment.  There are no other choices for you... as it is already over.  Make the wise choice...NOW!

How Do You Surrender To The Good Guys?

By this point you already realize you have no protection from your cabal masters. You will be sacrificed and thrown under the bus.  If you work in the intelligence agencies, some major corporation, or in some political office, you will be taken down in a matter of hours.  However, the matter of how you run to the safety of Amnesty, will differ depending on who you are.  Remember, the offer is for those who turn themselves in BEFORE there is a knock on their door.  When the knock comes, the choice will be made for you.

By this point, I am sure you know who the good guys are and who they are not.  For the most part, all the military are the good guys.  They are the only ones you can trust 100%.  You should make contact with a base near you and ask for protection in return for your cooperation and assistance.    Ask for the special Amnesty deal and get instructions on what to do next.

What You Get:

This is the interesting part, as I have been authorized to point out some of the benefits you get when you are going for the Amnesty deal.

#1) Protection For you and Your Family From your Evil Formal Masters

You will be protected and safe.  Your former Masters will all be rounded up and kept in isolation if not killed in the take down.  You will be offered safety for you and your family for your cooperation.

#2) Those Who choose and receive an Amnesty Deal, will be allowed to exchange currency if they have it.

If you have currency, you will be allowed to exchange it and enjoy the benefits it will offer you.  Naturally, those who do not seek out an Amnesty deal, whatever currency they have will be forfeited as they will not need money in prison.

#3) Other Benefits will be discussed on case by case basis.

Clearly, each person has different needs and will be offered other considerations on a case by case basis.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that if your are Cabal, or a Cabal minion, your time is very short. The no holds barred take down is hours away.  Will you be taken down at home or will it be in your car on the way home?  Will you be captured or killed?  Who knows where or when it will happen, but clearly it will be when you least expect it.  It is not a matter of "if" you will be taken down, but instead it is just a matter of when.

The New Benevolent Powers That Be know that most of the Cabal minions were forced to do things they did not want to do.  There were threats made and pressure applied and even your families were threatened to get you to cooperate.  This is why they are being so lenient and offering this one time Amnesty offer for those who want a safe way out of this mess.

This offer is valid and I have been authorized to put this out.  You know I have connections at the very top of this operation and I do not mess around with non sense.  This is a VERY REAL OFFER and your time is very short to take it.

I know your tiny heart is beating hard right now, but you still have a chance.  Turn yourself in before you are sacrificed by your cabal masters.  Do the right thing for once.  Feel good about yourself.  If you want to risk death, or rot in a FEMA camp, then do nothing and wait for the knock on your door.  It is coming... However, you have a better choice to turn yourself in now while you still can.  Turn to the light and help the good guys and get some consideration and Amnesty for your cooperation.  Remember, in many cases you were forced to do what you have done, and you have no loyalty to those Cabal psychopaths.  Save yourself before it is too late.  Tick, Tock, time is growing near....

Posted by enerchi at 4/01/2017 12:26:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of April 1, 2017

4/01/2017 12:58:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 1 2017

Compiled 12:06 am EST 1 April 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

March 31 2017 GCR/RV Updates:

A. March 31 2017 WSOMN AdminBill:

1.Background info is coming in but has not panned out yet.

2. There are good possibilities for the Dinar showing in the very near future.

3. The other currencies will either follow suite or be Jonny-come-latelys to the party.

4. Rumors are sketchy the past few days.

5. News about Iraq is very hopeful.

6. Moving into April 1 the alert level remains Red.

Ricoshay: I just recieved a call without permission to share details, but if true tomorrow April 1 should be exciting. Expectations are high.

B. March 31 2017 10:48 am EST KTFA Thoughts: Golden Beach" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26

1. There was an article about (Iraq's) Sadr having a red-wax-sealed letter that he could not open until after morning prayers.

2. My old notes said that an announcement to the people of Iraq would be made through the Mosques.

3. Tomorrow is the last day of the 1st quarter.

4. Kuwait's RV/RI showed up in the US on a Friday afternoon.

C. March 31 2017 10:56 am EST TNT RayRen98: Friday Update from TNT RayRen98 3-31-17 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen98 Notes by Adept1 3-31.17

On Iraqi TV this morning:

1. The US treasury has given Iraq the highest banking award for their new financial system and getting all banks connected online.

2. There is a video showing car bombs by ISIS causing civilian deaths in Mosul.

3. Abadi is calling for the United Nations to lift chapter 7. (Not sure that's really needed, but whatever.)

4. We are in a good position; I’m still excited.

On TNT Call RayRen98:

5. There is still some benchmarks to look forward to, and some are still holding ‘by the end of the quarter’, which is tonight. Others are looking into April.

6. Something could happen between now and Sunday, for sure.

7. Should something happen this weekend, I think it might not be for all of us, but for some of us, and that implies the rest of us will go next week.

8. This is all based on some things I’ve been told are supposed to happen, but I haven’t yet received information on those.

9. Other things supposedly have taken place, but I haven’t seen proof as yet.

March 31 2017 Restored Republic Updates:

A. March 31 2017 8:46 am EST Intel Update Mr. Ed.: Brief Intel" - Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 3-31-17

1. The military is gearing up to attack Washington D.C. Cabal and maybe the rogue CIA members at Langley.

2. Military Tribunals are ongoing and FEMA camps are in operation nationwide as the cleanup continues.

3. Not a word from the TV Turds.

4. Black Lives Matter is planning riots for April 15th in NYC, Paris, London and Turkey. Stay away from them.

5. Tomorrow April 1 begins the arrests of the Big Boys. Has anybody seen John Kerry lately?

6. Trump is hiring back generals who were fired by Obama for top cabinet and government jobs.

7. The rogue CIA has been identified as being the top orchestrator of the Pedophile trafficking ring worldwide.

B. March 31 2017 11:26 pm EST: "Brief Intel Part 2" - Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 3-31-17

1. Japan has confirmed that the U.S. Military has obama under arrest finally.

2. The Atlanta bridge fire was a test by the FBI / CIA to ready themselves for "Operation Containment" which will block access to and from cities.

3. Only 9 cloning bases are left out of 101 and are slated to be closed.

4. Russians intercept a nuclear suitcase bomb in Romania which was to be used to start a war over there.

5. The Secret Space Program has been warned to straighten up and stop all negative and aggressive programs or face destruction.

C. March 31 2017 6:24 pm EST Intel Update Dunn: "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!" - Kent Dunn Intel Update 3-31-17

1. Starting at 4 am this morning March 31 2017, the US Military paid a special visit to some Cabal members here in the States.

2. The mass arrests of all the top Cabal started this morning with the take down of none other than former CEO/president Barack Hussein Obama (real name Barry Soetoro). At 4 am this morning the military paid Obama a SPECIAL VISIT and now Obama is singing like a song bird!

3. Theresa May, the new Prime Minister in England, has started by taking down all those involved with Rothschild.

4. The arrests have also started in South Africa.

5. All the big boys and girls and transies worldwide are in process of coming down now.

6. We are waiting to receive reports of other arrests world wide and will bring the information to you as we receive it.

D. March 31 2017 2:10 am EST "Barack Obama In Military Custody": Benjamin Fulford Intel Update: "Obama is in Military Custody" -- March 31, 2017

1. Former US President Barack Obama, in custody of the US military police, has informed on his drug dealing bosses, according to sources in Japanese military intelligence.

2. As a result of this, an airplane filled with Afghan Heroin and North Korean amphetamines was impounded at Argyle International Airport on St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean, the sources say.

3. The money raised from this drug flight was intended to be used to finance the operations of Daesh (formerly known as ISIS), the sources say.

4. This impoundment follows the capture of an Obama linked ship containing 4.2 tons of cocaine, the sources note.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2262.htm
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2017/03/obama-linked-planed-filled-with-afghan-heroin-and-north-korean-amphetamines-impounded-in-caribbean-by-benjamin-fulford-march.html

E. March 30 2017 7:06 pm EST Trump to Replace FBI Director Comey: Trump Announces to Replace FBI Director James Comey

F. March 30 2017 6:46 pm EST CIA Director Admits Disinformation Program: CIA Director William Casey Admitted Disinformation Progam

G. March 30 2017 CIA and the Deep State: Deep State & the CIA Matrix with Peter Dale Scott

H. March 30 2017 Trump launches investigation of Clinton State Department Pedophile Ring Coverup: NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department (Video) President Trump announced a federal investigation into the elite pedophile scandal involving human trafficking earlier this month and promised to help put an end to the horrific, really horrific crimes taking place.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kent Dunn Update via NESARA News Blog - March 31, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Untitled

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

They FINALLY pulled the drain plug in the swamp in Washington DC and brought down the nation's NUMBER ONE TERRORIST! 

The military has a April Fools surprise for the bad guys!

Starting at 4 am this morning, the US Military paid a special visit to some cabal members here in the States! 

The mass arrests of all the top cabal started this morning with the take down of none other than former CEO/president Barack Hussein (insane) Obama (real name Barry Soetoro)! 

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Mn

At 4 am this morning the military paid Obama a SPECIAL VISIT and now Obama is singing like a song bird!

Meanwhile, Theresa May, the new Prime Minister in England, has started by taking down all those involved with Rothschild.

Next, the arrests have also started in South Africa.

All the big boys and girls and transies worldwide are in process of coming down now. (Mikie, where are you? Have you been visited yet?!)

We are waiting to receive reports of other arrests world wide and will bring the information to you as we receive it!

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01 Sp

This information brought to you by Kent Dunn, our special intel friend!

Source: NESARA News

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2017/03/surprise-surprise-surprise.html
Posted by enerchi at 3/31/2017 09:58:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum