Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies

Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies

March 26, 2017 Sean Adl-TabatabaiMysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpets’ Heard Across UK Skies Doomsday-trumpets-UK-678x381

Mysterious ‘Doomsday Trumpet’ sounds were heard across the UK skies this week, as an eerie recording of the sky noises went viral on the internet.

Calvin Kirlew from in Nottingham, England, says he recorded the strange phenomena from his bedroom window on Tuesday night, which appears to capture loud trumpet-like noises coming from the sky above him.
This isn’t the first time strange sounds in the sky, known as ‘sky trumpets’, have been recorded by members of the public. At the beginning of 2016, citizens in the Netherlands reported hearing strange sounds in the sky, as videos flooded the internet from other users across Europe who witnessed similar events.
During the US presidential election last year, mysterious trumpet sounds were heard across the globe following Trump’s win, sparking internet users to suggest that the sounds were some kind of warning about a coming apocalypse, as foretold by religious texts.
Mirror.co.uk reports:
The sound, which has been described as grinding metal or trumpets, has been heard in other countries such as America, Bulgaria and Sweden but also in the UK and has been confusing people for a number of years.

https://youtu.be/Yf8XUZBMGUQ

Mr Kirlew, a 24-year-old who works in marketing, told the Nottingham Post : “I was amazed I actually managed to get it recorded.
“It was going on for about five or 10 minutes before I started recording and then it carried on for about another 30 minutes.”
Mr Kirlew added”: “It was coming from the direction of the Victoria Centre but from the sky. I was at home with my partner and we could both hear it – it was really weird.”
A number of theories have attempted to explain the strange phenomenon, including the movement of tectonic plates or jet streams.
Mr Kirlew added: “On the video I am quite shocked. It was strange. I messaged my friend who lives in Wollaton but he said he couldn’t hear it. I have no idea what it might be.”
The eerie sounds have been heard at all different times and locations for almost a decade.
The first video of the noise was in posted in 2008 when a user recorded the night sky in Belarus.
That same year, another anonymous user shared the ‘ear-deafening’ sounds that they insisted ‘were not a hoax,’ from a quiet neighbourhood believed to be in the U.S.

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum