OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 27-Mar-2017 13:11:22

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: RELEASE WEEK
Date: Mon, March 27, 2017 12:59 pm

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Bullshit-alert-button-l

Zap Says

Hi All,

This is our week now. The first transfer has gone out, and the 3-5 day international transfer time (via SWIFT) puts the arrival to our accounts this Wednesday. So we have a few small issues left to go with keeping stability for Mary for a couple of days, Aliah for a little more food, and Henryk for the medication. That’s really all we need to get through the last days. A couple more of the team could also use some more groceries but will grind teeth to get through.

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Th?id=OIP.5DDiXfhHx-S82hXeNP1TEQEsCd&pid=15

You can sense I am tired of asking constantly, but put yourself in my place and have such fires are raging around you and you do not have any water to put them out? Really tough and despairing time whenever that happens, and that is a couple times a week as they are staggered. Seems I am running around all the time between work and trying to keep stability.

Anybody out there want to join me and shoulder some of this burden? Any millionaire or billionaire will do (if only..). Deep thanks for your help. God Bless.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Liar-liar-pants-on-fire-GIF

POOFness for MAR 27: FUTURE AND A GIFT
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 27-Mar-2017 15:18:26
In Response To: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: FUTURE AND A GIFT
Date: Mon, March 27, 2017 2:17 pm

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Scam-alert%281%29

Zap Says

Hi All,

With the releases, we are going to be receiving sufficient funds to begin helping back in a measured way. Those that have contributed to our efforts and kept this what we do alive, will be receiving something from us as a gift/grant situation. This is something that we have discussed in length amongst our board members, and although it is not a promise or a “if you give us this, you get that” situation, it is something we wish to do when the funds arrive for that purpose. The amounts that will be gifted or granted are not large but they are a thank you, and if you do not need what we will give, then use that to pay it forward to others in need. Keep the circle and the example going.

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Fraud-alert

We have the PayPal information and emails where we can send back to, but the alternative is to send by wire via the paymaster we have hired for this purpose otherwise we would be in the bank for weeks getting the wires out.

So depending on your preference, please send your bank coordinates to this address only [email=%28bankz@humanus.ca](bankz@humanus.ca[/email]) that has been set up for Zap helpers for this purpose, or an email back here with your PayPal email so we can cross-check it. Either way, one of these two methods is ok with us.

I expect these gifts back in the next 30 days or less as we still have to do up the separate foundation that will handle these giftings and grants. If it is sooner than that, I will let you know, and it is probable it will be so. Susan is compiling a list right now of the most critical cases like foreclosure or worse. We will do our best to get this particular relief done as soon as possible. Remember, this has never been a promise, it is just our intent to do something back for all the help we have received.

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Fraudandscam_eng

Also be aware that additional emails from those that did not contribute will be rejected as we will be doing a massive cross-check of the information to ensure only those that did help along the way are the ones that will benefit from our intent to give back.

Much Love n Hugs. God Bless.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK 200
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From William 

You must be desperate twice in 2 days you post? Didn't you say a few weeks back that the funds went out and after that Tuesday you's stop begging for make believe mary and the rest of your make believe friends?

This is our week now. The first transfer has gone out, and the 3-5 day international transfer time (via SWIFT) puts the arrival to our accounts this Wednesday. So we have a few small issues left to go with keeping stability for Mary for a couple of days, Aliah for a little more food, and Henryk for the medication. That’s really all we need to get through the last days. A couple more of the team could also use some more groceries but will grind teeth to get through.

why not take out a pay day loan? Even at that high interest you'd pay it back because you mentioned the funds have "too many zero's" to count? Or is this further proof that you are total bullshit?

I wish you peace little man, it must be hellish to make up new scenarios 2x or more  a week. You must really be desperate. I don't know if I feel worse for the poor souls you bilk or for your tarnished soul.

As a parting question, I listen to the landa call in's. Wowiee! Every week ou are about to do something: open the office, hire people, start the funding, review humanitarian projects but week after week nothing happens???? Why is it that in many years you have been about to start so much and it never, ever happens?? Do you have a dog? If so I guess spot will probably eat the funds when they arrive so you'll have a few more weeks to beg. You are a pathetic little man.When our communities are struggling you have the audacity to beg for your bullshit?? You truly are among the lowest of the low little jerzy/zappy or whatever AKA you are using this week.

to zap, jerzy, gonefornow, goneforthfornow
POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Cleardot

3POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

RELEASE WEEK ?

After reading the above.....again......it must be so take cover as someone seems to have being indulging in some sort of enema

4POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 pm

robert18

Babkowski, why don't you start robbing people in the streets or just robe the banks???... After all it should be easier for you and much more money would come your way. Why bother with this hard work and so much Nobel efforts via Paypal, etc.... After all you are immune of any criminal liabilities, consequences and punishment for the same type of crime you have been carrying out for many years. It must feel great to have such amazing opportunity granted by the Law Enforcement Authorities - Interpol, FBI, Euro pol and others. How did you obtain such privileges I would like to know... I will send you $10, 000 in a second if you share your secret. I also love your way playing a good Daddy "you be good and give me yours and I will reward you with with a cookie. I will not be surprised if there will be such idiots - morons out there and buy this promise games of yours after all there is so many idiots believing in worst rubbish then this like "ZIM Redemption's - when 1 Trillion ZIM can be purchased for $10 or $20 on the Internet everywhere and be exchanged $1 to $1 = $1 Trillion for1 Trillion ZIM... Just for the record in case some idiots don't know and I'm sure there is plenty of those: $1 Trillion = $1.000 Million !!!! . Not bad isn't it....... :tup:

5POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:55 pm

robert18

Never mind the Historical Chinese Bond redemption... Just go to Landa China Global fake website to calculate how many Trillions you are going to receive for 1 Super Petchili, Farmer's  or other worthless rubbish.... WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW !!!!!!!

Good luck MORONS and keep doping !!!!

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK 3254108520

6POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 pm

trifecta

Robert18's math is off.  
One thousand thousands equals a million.
One thousand millions equals a billion.
One thousand billions equals a trillion.
A trillion equals a million millions.
One thousand trillions equal quadrillion.

7POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome trifecta
Thanks for joining and commenting.

Math aside... Jerzy is a con artist. :)

8POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Scam-alert

9POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:53 pm

robert18

no big deal, a few trillions or quadrillions  here and there who cares about the pocket change ..... I know for a fact witnessing so many peoples brains deteriorated in Zurich when I was many times....

If you ever said that you would be fine with 2, 3 billions they would take as an idiot selling himself cheap so......

10POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:55 pm

robert18

worst tragedy these days is a total deterioration of Human Brain leading to a lost of consciousness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum