OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News - Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/H9jK2tQ3lAE

Published on Mar 28, 2017
This video was filmed from the Apex area near Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of March 26, 2017. There were four other witnesses.

I am publishing this for anyone who is interested in watching the full video which is seventy-two minutes long. There is no commentary, just a Google Earth photo showing where we were standing when we filmed it and where the amazing event took place. Keep an eye on the right side of where the objects are swirling. It appears that there could be a portal of some sort where the UFOs are appearing and disappearing.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 28, 2017

Famous musician from The Kinks Talks About His UFO Encounters, March 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE UFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Balien%252C%2Bnews

Date of sighting: Unknown
Location of sighting: Devon, England
News source: http://www.nme.com/news/music/the-kinks-dave-davies-ufo-experiences-2028689

I think its awesome when a celebrity comes out with their UFO and alien experiences and shares them with the public. This is a lead by example approach and I love it. I hope this inspires others to come forward about their sightings. 
Scott C. Waring

News states: 
The Kinks‘ Dave Davies claims he has had a number of extraterrestrial experiences.

The 70-year-old, who is set to release his new solo album ‘Open Road’ on Friday (March 31), is a longtime believer in UFOs and psychic abilities.

“I’ve had several experiences seeing UFOs. It was really interesting. I saw them in north Devon in England — lights and zigzags in the skies. Then when I started to dig deeper into my experience, I understood I was also getting communications — psychic impressions — from aliens,” he said.

Speaking further about his experiences, Davies told Vulture: “I’m sure there are many people in the world who can explain it better than I can. You have an experience with a UFO, and you keep those feelings, and then it gets into your subconscious and super-conscious. When I investigated what those feelings could be, when I got really into ufology, I could’ve sworn I was having connections with the Dog Star, with Sirius. Sirius has very deep connections with Earth.”

View Video Here: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/TmEp2db2_7A

Published on Mar 29, 2017
Stereo Ahead COR2 is a Satellite situated on the other side of our Sun which like SOHO satellite monitors Sun activity.
These visitors flew past this week to say HELLO. I particularly like the ' Ridged ' model on the left of the picture, which has appeared several times on SOHO in the past. Author Streetcap1.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 29, 2017

UFO Appears Through Space Station Window On Live Cam, March 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE UFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bstation%252C%2Bnews%252C%2BISS%252C%2B

Date of sighting: March 2017
Location of sighting: International Space Station

This week an astronaut on board the space station was removing a panel area blocking the view of the window on live TV when the suddenly as she was talking a UFO appeared. The UFO was small or very far away. The UFO also didn't move in a straight line, but headed upward, then curved downward, which is impossible for thinks in space to do, unless of course they are intelligently controlled. 

Its also possible this is a living creature. You see, Russia last year stated that they were cleaning the outside of the space station solar panels when they discovered that plankton was growing on them. And not just small plankton, but overly large plankton. These plankton travel through space and clung to the first thing they ran into to, the space station. This is also why cameras often show long worm like objects on the lens...plankton. 

So you see, if plankton can exist in space floating around, the just like in the ocean, life can exist and swim about space like water. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/mGpv8xe2_6o

https://youtu.be/QIj4fjX4oLY

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News -  Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/SILleFN9b-Y

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: