OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News - Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

April 14, 2017

Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey In Broad Day Light, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE Turkey%252C%2Bjet%252C%2BLos%2BAngeles%252C%2BCalifornia%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2Bstatue%252C%2Bfigure%252C%2Bold%2Bman%252C%2BMars%2B%252C%2Bsphinx%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BAztec%252C%2BMayan%252C%2BWarrier%252C%2Bfight%252C%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2Brocket%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bpod%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Btech%252C%2BDARPA%252Cgod%252C%2B211%2Bcopy11

Date of sighting: April 2017
Location of sighting: Istanbul, Turkey

This UFO was only noticed because of its white cloud like appearance and the deep blue, cloudless sky behind it. The conditions were perfect for cloud orb hunting. They are hard to catch, even for an expert and may take weeks of hunting to catch a great one, but once you catch your first, your confidence grows, you give up less easily and you soon find another  not long after. Istanbul is no stranger to UFOs, being one of the oldest cultural sites on Earth, aliens find it fascinating how an older culture could still exist in this modern age.
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/fjrRaqmzHuo

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

April 13, 2017

UFO Communicates To Passenger On Delta Flight 43 to Atlanta - UFO Raw Footage, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE Jet%252C%2BLos%2BAngeles%252C%2BCalifornia%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2Bstatue%252C%2Bfigure%252C%2Bold%2Bman%252C%2BMars%2B%252C%2Bsphinx%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BAztec%252C%2BMayan%252C%2BWarrier%252C%2Bfight%252C%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2Brocket%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bpod%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Btech%252C%2BDARPA%252Cgod%252C%2B211%2Bcopy11

Date of sighting: Feb 23, 2017, but reported recently
Location of sighting: Between JFK airport and Atlanta, USA

This is a interesting report of a person on a flight who recorded a UFO disk with their iphone. Sometimes, like this instance, you have only 3-10 seconds to catch the UFO. Those are stressful seconds...do or do not record? The answer is always to try to record. This is just a few seconds of a disk...that communicated telepathically to this woman on board...whom they may have been watching through the window. If only a few seconds of communication...its still a miracle in itself. Its a handshake to them. A beginning. She may be important to them. Remember, UFOs travel faster than the speed of light, which allows time travel to happen. Aliens know the future and the past. Thus, the person they said hello too may be of very important significance in the future. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Atlanta, Georgia - 02-23-17 February 23: On Delta flight 43 traveling from JFK to Atlanta around 6:30 PM. I suddenly felt compelled to look out my window for some strange reason almost as if I was prompted. I then noticed a faint object in the distance that I really had to focus on. I waited to see if it was air traffic from another flight, but the object appeared completely different from any airplane, jet, zeppelin, etc. It seemed as if it were a few miles away, but strange enough to keep my attention. It stayed consistent in motion for a few moments, but the longer I focused my attention the more it seemed to change position. It was moving left to right, or suddenly blinking in and out view. It is very difficult to describe what I saw exactly, but it didn't seem like anything I could really wrap my mind around. I took my iPhone out which came out to be pretty low in quality, but I had my boyfriend enhance the footage by slowing it down/increasing the scale/reducing noise/adding contrast. I have the original footage upon request, but as you can see, the object really emerged once we enhanced the original footage.

https://youtu.be/T1B3zCgusxY

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/CYY3yAtCu2g

Published on Apr 14, 2017
Corpuscular ship is constructed in detail in accordance with the law of God in the form of light energy. Light corpuscular ship is therefore better as a spiritual power manifested corpuscular ships. The ship can move faster than light. When the object moves faster than light, disappearing from sight. Goes into another dimension.
The human eye sees everything that is inside of the light spectrum. When I mention the light spectrum and hit the light spectrum of the sun. With increased intensity of light would blind man. His senses would not notice a higher form of vibration. It can not therefore see the world resulting on a different frequency, although located around beside him. Corpuscular ship can move at high speed. It is therefore invisible to the human eye. By increasing the energy of the corpuscular vessel there is an increase of its speed. If it goes into the vessel by its frequency, it means that moves slower than the maximum speed. This makes it the human eye sees. It manifests itself in the form of light. Reducing the speed to changing light and the human eye, the ship must appear as a solid object. If the moving ship and if it stays on the molecular level, the maximum rate will remain invisible to the human eye. That they are explained in words that corpuscular ship may be the front door of your house and you will not see it. The ship can come to a man secretly. People of it may remain hidden from man.
The people of the corpuscular vessels reduces its frequency to a protein molecule in the cell become visible to the human eye. They therefore come secretly and suddenly appear before you in the form of light and energy. At that moment comes the light source, the energy in the form of spirit. You will be influenced by your spirit will be affected the most energy, which manifested itself around you and you will be allowed contact with corpuscular ships. In contact with them you should not worry. Believe me, it's something natural. There is nothing mysterious. Only one who manifests the spirit of mentally able to take this energy will be able to experience the transition from one age to another.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/zds7ceLXMys

Published on Apr 13, 2017
Review of UFO activity near the Sun for April 13, 2017 Any of you can help this channel to acquire a large telescope and the opening of direct online access to space to anyone who wishes without interference from the government and scientists:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News -  Cloud Orb Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/VX6JhccSNpY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/SV_F4KfFPx8

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/0lRo2qC36zE

Unedited Witness Statement: It was dusk on Jan 23. i was at my house in playa del rey Ca. My lights dimmed down to orange accompanied by an odd sound like the powering up of a large transformer the opposite noise I expected to accompany lights dimming. The lights came back up suddenly but then went out altogether just a few seconds later. I went to my outside fusebox to check the breakers but only took two steps outside house to notice large craft directly above me maybe only 100 feet up. It was obviously responsible for power outage as I could see other houses go black underneath it as it proceeded out toward ocean. I was initially freaked out and ran to local restauran two blocks away. I didnt believe in UFOs until then so I wanted a witness and I grabbed the manager I know Mario, who while bitching about his customers with no power was also being physically dragged outside by me. I pointed at large UFO and said what the @#$% is that? He looked very alarmed and just stared his hostess came out and she was looking like someone about to scream, which she then did, but pointed opposite the large craft. The hillside opposite the ocean had at least seven small lights blinking in and out hovering over and under the power lines and transformers that go up that hill. They were moving quickly, I saw that there were entities emerging partially from lights. I was the only one who ran closer. I ran up to foot of hill and began filming until I could tell one saw me and it landed behind me in my alley in an agressive manner I took off back to restaurant and a hub of humaniy. That one took off back to large ship. I went to my neighbors took a telescope and shot photos using my iphone. I have a view of large craft without light obstruction as it was blinking I caught one moment with no light emitting. I will attach a couple photos, look in the bright flash on the one and you will see an enitity shadow, also the shot of the large craft thru a telescope but I cannot attach the best as I do not agree with your policy re evidence turned over. I will also attach one video from the furthest away so you can see its real...then if you want send an investigator to see the real footage. Unrelated? Next few days were odd as I felt very much like someone was watching me and following me. A full week later I fell asleep at 2pm, did not wake until 8 am, I had 4 bruises on each bicep in the same pattern. Very odd. Nothing since and have not had the someone is following out of the corner of my eye feeling since.

Witness Media Release to show this video is on file with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/c6jjGXg8-_M

Corpuscular ship is constructed in detail in accordance with the law of God in the form of light energy. Light corpuscular ship is therefore better as a spiritual power manifested corpuscular ships. The ship can move faster than light. When the object moves faster than light, disappearing from sight. Goes into another dimension.
The human eye sees everything that is inside of the light spectrum. When I mention the light spectrum and hit the light spectrum of the sun. With increased intensity of light would blind man. His senses would not notice a higher form of vibration. It can not therefore see the world resulting on a different frequency, although located around beside him. Corpuscular ship can move at high speed. It is therefore invisible to the human eye. By increasing the energy of the corpuscular vessel there is an increase of its speed. If it goes into the vessel by its frequency, it means that moves slower than the maximum speed. This makes it the human eye sees. It manifests itself in the form of light. Reducing the speed to changing light and the human eye, the ship must appear as a solid object. If the moving ship and if it stays on the molecular level, the maximum rate will remain invisible to the human eye. That they are explained in words that corpuscular ship may be the front door of your house and you will not see it. The ship can come to a man secretly. People of it may remain hidden from man.
The people of the corpuscular vessels reduces its frequency to a protein molecule in the cell become visible to the human eye. They therefore come secretly and suddenly appear before you in the form of light and energy. At that moment comes the light source, the energy in the form of spirit. You will be influenced by your spirit will be affected the most energy, which manifested itself around you and you will be allowed contact with corpuscular ships. In contact with them you should not worry. Believe me, it's something natural. There is nothing mysterious. Only one who manifests the spirit of mentally able to take this energy will be able to experience the transition from one age to another.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum