OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks for your feedback concerning this topic.
Please know that there is a very good reason for this and you will all see why very soon.

So for those that don't get this yet please just keep scrolling as we add many other great topics and videos through out the day and night.

Thanks again for the time some of you took to voice your opinions. Please feel free to add those comments to the topics if you wish to.

And...
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Thank-you-animation-2
for your understanding and patience in this matter. Hopefully we will not have to post any Zap in the near future!

:)

2Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:30 pm

robert18

http://www.oom2.com/t46295-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-canadian-scammer-fraud-report-investigate

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_profile_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_pm_en
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_post_quote_en

3Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Yesterday at 5:45 am

robert18

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_online_en
Babkowski you psychopath, have you forgotten about first initial $million transfer twice several weeks ago?. Do we really need to copy your confirmations for those who didn't read it or maybe as a result of your brainwashing and snow job have forgotten..... What a M F...er you are. If I could lay my hands on you you would be flying high like your "Purple Pigs" from your imaginary Office of "Poofters"..... You are a peace of dirt not allowed to be birthing-wasting our oxygen. One way or the other the judgement day will come and you will pay for your filthy animalistic deeds. I can imagine how you feel when you can't sleep and your consciousness is knocking to your brain......

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_profile_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_pm_en
Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_post_quote_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_post_edit_en

4Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Yesterday at 11:50 am

PurpleSkyz

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 204-93
Admin

Thanks Robert lol

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_profile_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_pm_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_email

5Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Yesterday at 3:12 pm

EL_O_EL

I will admit that seeing Zapkowski's fat mugg grinning in the pictures of Tailfeathers, was him smiling that he finally got the photographic proof that so many had asked for, and that he couldn't wait to be called a "fraud/liar" yet again, in order to play this trump card, of his. However, this shit is neverending!! Its so freaking fake and morally reprehensible that I'm astounmded nobody has taken any legal action, yet, is this not some sort of Financial terrorism? And here I thought only the government was this adept at running such scams, perhaps they are in on it themselves. I mean, shit, in chicago he'd a been shot dead already, after a team made entrance into his dwelling and he pulled an apple on em.

6Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Yesterday at 6:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 204-93
Admin

darned straight El!!
We don't put up with this crapola in Chitown! Nor in the suburbs!
I still can not believe how many people actually believe this guy. 
But.. the times they are a changin'!

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_profile_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_pm_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_email

7Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Today at 3:07 am

robert18

Damn right, I could not agree with you guys more, Imagine there are places on this planet where such M F...rs  like Babkowski-Landa gang , Schmidt and many more like them strive in what they do and pissing off a man with balls like you and me yet we struggle to take those sociopaths down simply bcs we are living is such crooked system called "western democracy and Law abiding system " where Lucifer is an adviser to the leader of the "free World". In the "wild west" so many decades ago there was a $$$$ award for bringing such parasites dead or alive.. Now our Civilized Western World will punish heroes like you and me for getting rid of those devils. 
We have reached a pinnacle of Human stupidity an ERA true BRAIN DETERIORATION of so called western civilization that had spread already towards an eastern part of the Globe. Hope u know what I mean......

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_post_quote_en Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Icon_post_edit_en

8Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Today at 3:15 am

robert18

Mary has deteriorated greatly - so she no longer needs funds releases or if - perhaps $10 trillion for ZIM exchange or one Lung Tsing Chinese Bonsd - SUPPER DUPPER PETCHILI......  Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 20244886 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 20244886 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 20244886 

PAYOUTS ARE COMING  Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 1907204741 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 1907204741 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 1907204741 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 1907204741 

DO NOT SPEND THE WHOLE TRILLIONS POCKET CHANGE ON STUPID FOOD FOR BULLSHIT BCS THEY WILL BLOCK YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ON PLANET JUPITER..... Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 3060248766 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 3060248766 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 3060248766

9Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: POOFness for APR 13: ANOTHER TRANSFUSION (Because I am not done bleeding you dry!!) Today at 3:24 am

robert18

You can ONLY buy a couple of houses for yourself, your family and friends, some high end cars like Vanquish, Rolls Royce or Aston Martin's but no more... then you should be fine to use the 'BLESSING" for other small grocery shopping like cauliflower, broccoli or carrot but ONE AT THE TIME PLEASE... Remember shave your carrots with yours neighbors as well as this is part of 'ECONOMIC VELOCITY" ....

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 4086512880 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 4086512880 Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 4086512880 

God Bless and Happy Easter! 

Love and Light 

in Our service 

Zap - the LUCIFER and his team Will Barney - the Beelzebub and Doug Jones - our advisory to the devils....   

3Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Those of you that live in Canada...
Pay attention to your local news for the next few weeks.

4Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:05 am

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

If the ZAP crap on the scroll is an issue for you, please by pass the scroll and just go to the forum index and pick your topics.  The scroll is a convenience but not necessary for choosing your reading material.  As logged in members, you can conveniently see what is marked as *NEW* info.  IF you are a guest, you may want to consider making an account.  A benefit of being a member is being able to instantly see what is *NEW* to the forum. :)

Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll 1492899903

5Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:48 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From M sent via newsletter response:

Doesn't little 'hobie'/rumormillnews have anything better to do than attack some guy on the internet?

You're wasting your wall-space on all his dross!!! And we're sick and tired of seeing it! 

JUST FOR ONCE DON'T POST THAT DIATRIBE AND SQUALOR ABOUT SOMETHING
WE ARE ALL TOTALLY DISINTERESTED IN! WHY DOESN'T little hobie JUST SUE
THE GUY IF HE/SHE IS SO BUTT-HURT?!!

PUT A LID ON IT ALREADY!!!

WE ONCE LIKED AND SHARED YOUR ARTICLES -- BUT THAT IS
NOTHING BUT TOXIC, YELLOW JOURNALISM! AND IT'S NASTIER
THAN ANYTHING THAT THIS "ZAP" HAS EVER DONE I'M SURE!!!

THOSE OF US THAT DON'T ENJOY YOUR POSTING THIS JUNK
ARE READY TO UNSUB - ARE YOU READY?!!

My Reply:

Hello M

I totally understand your opinion and I actually agree with you. I also am SICK of having to continue to post Zap's lies and continued internet pandering and fraud.

I look forward to the day that he is shut down and I do not have to take up any more of my time on this flim flam man.

If you were privy to the confidential info that I have on him and the Scamda group maybe you would understand why I continue to steer people away from donating to this ex convict that certainly did not rehabilitate in prison..

If you live in Canada pay special attention to your local and national news in the next couple of weeks. If not hopefully I will be able to tie up all the loose ends for all of you, like myself, that is sick and tired of the direction that we need to go to bring Jerzy down.

If you chose to unsub I will certainly understand and wish you well.

Sincerely

Debra

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:34 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Those of you that live in Canada...
Pay attention to your local news for the next few weeks.

http://news5boston.com/2017/04/19/family-blames-calgary-police-after-images-of-dead-body-go-online/

7Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nice to see other news outlets also posting this story.

8Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Empty Re: Zap Crap Flooding the Scroll Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

William imo that is just beyond disturbing that he was allowed to do this. If I was the family I would be wondering what else this ghoul helped himself to. Or if he removed other items from this room. He had ample opportunity apparently to do whatever was asked of him or take whatever he wanted to. Given his propensity to commit crimes one would have to take this fact into consideration. Guess the CMP works differently in securing a potential crime scene? But isn't a drug OD considered a crime there? Where does the culpability lie in this case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum