OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) Jerzy511

POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 24-Apr-2017 16:14:28
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THIS WEEK
Date: Mon, April 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) Bullshit-alert-button-l

Zap Says

Hi All,

The funds made it to the outside from last night’s information. We are monitoring progress almost by the hour but it is a useless exercise as it will take a couple of days to wind its way through the clearance process and the paymaster, but it is still something to do and watch it happen for the first time ever.

All our preparations are pretty well done and we are ready for it all. But….

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) Bth_AndHereWeGo'

We are dry and need to help the usual suspects please. Here we are at the end of line and they are at end of line themselves, so one more time I am in front of you asking for them. The need has grown at the last minute as we tried to do it all ourselves by selling some stuff. Other team members have even pawned some valuables. Their level of commitment is quite amazing and very strong and I bow to them for this. But these resources run dry too.

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Regardless, we are just about there. I have not heard much this morning on the zim or dinar front but I figure that will come this afternoon. Once I know anything more concrete I will write again as that part of the releases is here and working. I do not know what the gurus are telling you as I do not read those messages (no time really) but the intel I get, when I get it, is raw data or if there is no time to do the call, I get it one level down when they call me. My feeling is that it will escalate this week with more deposits and more exchanges scheduled. Bonds I will know tomorrow as these assets are to be done after currency starts but not too much is being said on that front yet.

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Thank you for helping yet again. They thank you. I thank you. By Wednesday or Thursday everybody will be ok and we can begin.

God Bless and big hug.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

PS: skype from Larry re: Mary

Having difficulties with my vsee. But I wanted to bring U an update on MC - first of all her blood count went down to 4.1 so her sister used $150 of the $430 for a blood transfusion. Her count is now stable and it is at 6.0. Holding her own right now but weak.

They used the remaining $280 to pay for 4 nights and food for MC. They R paid up at hotel thru tonight only!!

So we need to get her funds for hotel Tuesday thru Thursday night and figure we will finally get a wire in our accounts by then.

Again just wanted to to know her status and please let me know on her hotel - $65 a night for 3 nights is $195.

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!) Th?id=OIP.7OeFG248t9-Ymjhl1Or5LQDqEs&pid=15

EL_O_EL

JerkZappo, you make me sick!!! Your mother is ashamed of you too.

robert18

As I have pointed out and repeated many times the biggest tragedy is that there are people with such low brain capacity that believe in such absurd nonsense.... I ran into a guy some time ago who was so enthusiastic about his Petchili Bond talking dead serious about $2 Trillion redemption for it. I had 20 of such bonds in my laptop bag. 
I didn't know how to clear his mind and came up with a Football Stadium... I asked him if he knows or can at least imagine $2 Trillion spread evenly on the ground?... It would be $$$$ up to your knees I said. He looked at me and said that is great!!!... Not even for a second the sick dude would come to his consensus what it means as those people who believe in those trillions or quadrillions are taking this as serious as can be. So Babkowski and f...rs like him know there is plenty psychos out there who believe in such unimaginable rubbish. 
Not much we can do about that real. The lies right there: deterioration of Human brain!!!.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum