OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Wouldn't it be an interesting broadcast if folks got on with Dave and ask him a few easy questions? That Air Force 2 debacle sure didn't help Dave's reputation when it was proved to be a fraud, but here's a few suggestions:

Why do you need to purchase one or more of these currencies (IQD, VND, ZIM, IDR) in order to fund humanitarian projects?

If the "Banks" aren't safe now to do these transactions, what will it take for them to be safe?

If Mr "M" can't come on your show because he can be "Tracked", how can you talk to him by phone without being "Tracked"?

Since the hold for the funds in round one have been released, why is there a next step? What's the next step after that one?

If the answers can all be found by watching your YouTube videos, then why promise you can give more INTEL at your workshops, only to tell folks to watch your Youtube videos?

Dave Schmidt on 4/5/17 wrote:
On the other hand, surveillance and monitoring has dramatically picked up.  All my phone calls are tapped and all my emails are being monitored by some who would like to entrap me in this process.

Technology is available to intercept any form of digital communication and change it to what the interceptors want it to be.  Because of that I have to take a step back and limit my digital communication for a period of time.

They could intercept some of my emails or phone calls and change what was said to what they want it to be.  Because my newsletter list is so large, it could create some problems and delays for all of us.  The last thing we want is more delays and I am sure you do not want me to create one due to a security breach.

Then why send out news letters if they can be tampered with? Or do the Radio Broadcasts? Or do the YouTube videos? Got some Clipper Chip Devices Dave?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipper_chip

Are there going to be any "Cabal" agents going to show up at his "Workshop" in Chicago to record everything?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great questions Nash.
To bad Dave will never address any of them. I have a few friends that have been to his so called workshops and he does NOT give out "secret" info. He just covers the same stuff from his videos etc.

robert18

I have always been wondering what kind of imbecile - moron one must be to: 1. believe this professional con man Dave Schmidt. 2. going to his so called "workshops" ????????????.... unbelievable !!!!!!. Congratulate all of you STUPID participants.

As I have pointed out and repeated many times the biggest tragedy is that there are people with such low brain capacity that believe in such absurd nonsense.... I ran into a guy some time ago who was so enthusiastic about his Petchili Bond talking dead serious about $2 Trillion redemption for it. I had 20 of such bonds in my laptop bag. 
I didn't know how to clear his mind and came up with a Football Stadium... I asked him if he knows or can at least imagine $2 Trillion spread evenly on the ground?... It would be $$$$ up to your knees I said. He looked at me and said that is great!!!... Not even for a second the sick dude would come to his consensus what it means as those people who believe in those trillions or quadrillions are taking this as serious as can be. So Babkowski and f...rs like him know there is plenty psychos out there who believe in such unimaginable rubbish. 
Not much we can do about that real. The lies right there: deterioration of Human brain!!!.

robert18

a SCUM BAGS-SWINDLERS like Shmidt or Babkowski know very well how stupid and naive people can be so they strive and feed on you who belongs to this category. So keep feeding those M... F...rs!!!!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Great questions Nash.
To bad Dave will never address any of them. I have a few friends that have been to his so called workshops and he does NOT give out "secret" info. He just covers the same stuff from his videos etc.

Yep! Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Dave can't answer any of them. It will blow his whole scam out of the water...

Those folks that attend his workshops are finding that out and Dave will eventually run out of gullible folks to attend them.

Every thing that Dave presents can be found on the internet. You just need to do a bit of googling...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

http://www.oom2.com/t46942-dave-the-doucebag-schmidt-call-tonight-w-open-q-a-5-3-17

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Do you think that Dave will have technical difficulties during the Q & A like he did the last time? LOL

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

For the first hour, Dave and Blanca were playing tag team. Blanca made damn sure that Dave's ego got stroked.

The first caller, can you believe it, was Jason. Jason is one of his regulars, making sure that Dave's ego got stroked some more.

Most of the calls Dave took were concerning the ZIM. Easy to answer questions since Dave doesn't know any ZIM brokers that are buying. At one point, Dave had no callers, but like magic, they showed up, and you guessed it, stroked Dave's ego!

If you have ever heard any of Dave's shows, this is just a repeat of the shows he did last year, less the OOM Lady stopping the RV.

Dave did not address Air Force 2 in Reno...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bwahahahahaha!!!!

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 1628498548 Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 1628498548 Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 1628498548 

thank for the review Nash! too funny!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum