OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! Empty A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!

Every day I wake up and look at the sky. Some days the sky is blue and beautiful but other times I see planes flying all across it, spraying us with toxic chemtrails; and, before long, the chemtrails spread out and start blocking the sunlight.

This is called geo-engineering and it’s allegedly designed to fight the nonexistent man-made global warming.

I say nonexistent because the Sun is responsible for Earth’s cooling and warming cycles since the very beginning, long before humans even existed on Earth.

According to the conflicting stories of the powers that shouldn’t be, [url=https://www.blogger.com/The subterranean people use the Vril Force to operate and govern the world. The Vril Energy is derived from the Black Sun, a big ball of "Prima Materia" which supposedly exists in the center of the Earth, giving light to the Vril-ya and putting out radiation in the form of Vril. The Vril Society believed that Aryans were the actual biological ancestors of the Black Sun. http://humansarefree.com/2015/02/the-black-sun-and-vril-society.html]geo-engineering has either started back in the 70s[/url] or hasn’t yet begun, though they’re seriously considering it.

If it hasn’t started yet, then what are we seeing in the sky almost on a daily basis? Here's a picture of something that is not happening, according to most officials:

A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! Chemtrails%2B-%2BDepopulation

And here's what NASA scientist Douglas E. Rowland has to say about chemtrail spraying in a recorded phone call with a worried citizen:
"It's been done in the 1970s, it's been done recently in the 1990s and 2000s." And continues: "the lithium release in the daytime... hasn't been done since the 1970s." — Source

I have had my rain water tested after heavy spraying and it contained traces of Aluminium, Barium, Strontium, Titanium, Sulphate, Manganese and even a trace of Arsenic. None of these chemicals should be found in rain water.

This can only happen if something has been put in the atmosphere and is now coming down as rain.

(Chemtrails have also been lab-tested by this national news station).

A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! Chemtrails%2Bcovering%2Bup%2Bthe%2Bsun

I have written to the Government and the Department of Energy & Climate Change and they both say they are just contrails and it’s normal, nothing to worry about. Yes, contrails are normal but they dissipate quite quickly, they do not spread out and fill the sky.

We’ve all seen contrails in the past and I'm sure you remember how quickly they used to vanish behind jet planes. Well, not anymore.

Here's a clear example of contrails vs chemtrails:

https://youtu.be/rWtK-Cz6kko

The word con-trail is made up of the words: condensation and trails — and condensation evaporates.

In fact, atmospheric physicists have said that a naturally occurring vapour trail can only last for 60 to 90 seconds and that is under the most extreme conditions and most modern jet engines are virtually incapable of producing a vapour trail.  

Contrails are like our breath on a cold day, we breathe out and we see our breath as it hits the cold air, this is what is happening to the airplanes engines, they are coming into contact with cold air and this is what causes the vapour trail and it soon dissipates like our breath does.

We do not breathe out on a cold winter’s day and leave trails behind us — trails that merge with other people’s breath until we can’t see each other.

Also the planes that are spraying us can switch the spraying on and off. Sometimes they just leave one small trail — if it was atmospheric then this would not be possible; you would not be able to switch on and off something you have no control over.

I have seen two planes at the same height, one spraying and one not. How is that possible if it is atmospheric? The governments of the world treat us as if we are stupid and they expect us to believe anything they tell us, even when we can see it with our own eyes.

I have checked my radar app when planes are flying over and spraying us and they are classed as unidentified planes. All the other flights over my area are scheduled and you can see which airport and which airline they are from. You can even see the flight number and the destination of the flight.

What I would really like to know is WHO is spraying us? Who has the power and the money to send planes all over the world and spray harmful chemtrials and who-knows-what-else above people’s heads all over the world?

And it’s continuous. Where are the planes coming from, where are they going, where do they reload their toxic chemicals to spray us with? Where do they re-fuel?

How many airfields are being used for this and if the governments don’t know about it, who does? 

Is it one of the Secret Space Programs or the Military Industrial Complex? Somebody out there surely knows what is going on!

Do the people spraying us actually know what they are doing? Do they think they are saving the planet by stopping climate change,? Do they not see that it is making everything worse?

Are they just trying to cull us? It’s a very slow method if they are, and maybe that’s the plan.

Aluminium, one of the chemicals found in chemtrails, causes Alzheimer’s and that illness is on the increase. Chronic respiratory disease is also on the increase; Morgellons is a new disease linked to chemtrail spraying. Vitamin D deficiency is also on the rise because of Geoengineering.

A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please! Chemtrails%2Bcovering%2Bup%2Bthe%2Bsun%2B2

Maybe they just want to watch us all suffer before we die?

We can choose what we eat and what we drink, and we still have some choice regarding vaccinations, although our choices list is getting smaller and smaller with each passing day.

But we cannot avoid being sprayed by these planes. We could go live somewhere else, I suppose, but the spraying has now extended on a global scale.

Who are the powers that shouldn’t be getting to fly these planes? Do the pilots even know what they are doing or are the planes remotely controlled?

Who is paying for all this? Is it coming out of black budgets which are ultimately funded by our taxes? Are we paying for all this? Are we paying to be sprayed like insects?

I cannot make sense of it at all.

A plead for life: Stop killing us off!

Whichever faction is doing this, please stop now! We have all had enough of your madness, we don’t want to be sprayed anymore!

You are causing climate chaos and destroying the earth’s ecosystem. You are destroying the planet more and more with each passing day.

You are polluting the air, the water and the soil. You are killing us slowly.

If you are one of the people who knows what is going on, or you are involved in any way, however small, please stop now. This is not just affecting the general public, it is also affecting your families as well.

If you think you are doing the right thing, then please know that we refuse your “help.” Whatever your motivation might be, we are not interested in your assistance.

If you came on board this team to rid the world of the man-made global warming, then please know that you are killing millions of human beings in the process, together with the Earth’s wildlife.

More importantly, the whole premise is a scheme and a lie, designed to tax us even more.

Carbon is the base for life

All life is carbon-based, so without it we wouldn’t be around in the first place.

Also, oxygen is produced by plants through photosynthesis, a process in which they use CO2 and H2O in order to produce O2. So, if we want oxygen, we actually need carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

And, believe it or not, carbon dioxide emissions are making the Earth greener. As I was saying in the beginning, the sun is and has been responsible for Earth’s cooling and warming cycles from the very beginning.

Plus, the ice caps are still there and the plants are actually thriving in the present moment. We are doing just fine without your “help.” The only thing that has changed, unfortunately, is taxation, which has increased exponentially since this whole thing started.

If you are still not convinced, then you can still rest assured knowing that renewable energy is on the rise, whilst fossil fuels are going to be depleted or completely replaced by green energy in the following decades.

If you think you’re doing the world a favour through depopulation, then please realize that WE, as a collective, are that very world, and you are a part of it too.

You cannot kill us in order to save us!

There’s enough land for all of mankind and there’s enough food to feed us all, and then some, but the world's resources are not evenly distributed.

The people who want to depopulate the planet are the very same people who have been hoarding the Earth’s resources for generations.

There’s an abundance of resources and we have the technology and knowledge to create a far better world, but these so-called “elites” don’t want to share — not because they would have less, but because they are greedy, arrogant, narcissistic and evil.

Killing off billions of people is the easy way (for a sick mind that is), but uplifting our current social state through education, hard work and dedication, is a task for the noble hearts and the brightest of minds.

If you came on board unknowingly, then please, stand up for mankind.

Whoever you may be, PLEASE HELP!

By Julie Alexander and Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com

About the author: I realized what was really going on in the world in 2013. Since then I have been trying to make sense of it all and help others along the way. I am still learning more each day. You can visit my Facebook here and my website here.

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

Light Being

I figured out what these chemtrails are for, they are to make people angry, to further keep them in separation and duality.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep! Also they are spraying us to block our visual ability of the sky. There is a lot going on out there that they try to limit exposure of. But the great culling is a part of it too imo. And the cell towers... now that just might be the transmission points of the angst and anger and sheer insanity going on. Can't forget to give a mention to the fluoride.

Light Being

I have to tend to believe that, but the sheer insanity is coming from, what surface population of Earth is calling the Schumann Resonance, which has been as high as 90hz as of late. If they would open their heart's Soul and listen to the message the insanity would not occur. But, since most are blocked the frequency is vibrating their ear drums so bad it is causing insanity. They need to embrace it.

I have it on great authority that these pollution trails will not harm the people of earth as there is a barrier between them and earth neutralizing most of the chemicals. I witnessed it forming in Aug. 2014 in Sarasota Fl., over the Gulf of Mexico. It was the greatest creation I have ever witnessed here on Earth.

That barrier is also the beginning of the Crystalline barrier that used to be around the earth many moons ago, which were collapsed by nuclear weapons the Lizards brought back when Atlantis was still around. The frequencies coming in once they stay at 50 to 90hz will cause reverse gravity of the small particles of minerals in the oceans, in fact drain the oceans and reform that shield. Reverse aging will occur. The rest is in what you call the bible, which has been altered majorly for more control of the people back when the Mystics were wipe out. Earths people are on the upside right now and the culling of the controllers is underway. Its just a matter of time.

We are going to witness the Golden Age in our lifetime!

I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love!

Light Being

Light Being

Its also unique that you mention fluoride? When one discovers that going within is the answer instead of praying outside oneself, they start to feel the emotion of Love. They discover that one Self must Love it self first. When this happens, they tend to take care of their body vehicles.

One of the main organs that connects us to All That Is, is the Pineal Gland. Fluoride affects the Pineal gland in a very clogging manner, thereby blocking any such connection to the third eye. Once One starts to clean out the Pineal gland, which is very easy to do, by eating right foods (non-gmo) saturated with enriched minerals, such as Sulfur (which is another subject I'll discuss below) the third eye opens up. Once the third eye opens up the possibilities are endless, such as, manifestation.

Now for Organic Sulfur: Sulfur is the mineral that moves all other minerals and oxygen to the cells of One's body as energy (food) for those cells. Without Sulfur the physical body will wither up and die at younger ages, that is why we are seeing younger aged deaths in the obituaries.

Sulfur is also a mineral the body cannot store or reproduce. Sulphur is also a toxin cleanser. It will remove toxins from the body as the body heals itself.

One must keep their bodies cleaned out on a continual basis, in this time in Human evolution, in order to maintain this life here on earth. There really is no sense in getting angry about what they are doing to us, when there are solutions and death anyway is only the beginning, as the Soul can never be killed.

To kill a Soul would be to kill All That Is, the One! God and that will not happen.

Be Love!

Light Being

Another solution to keeping the body cleaned out is liver cleanses. It takes about two years to clean out the life time of a dirty liver at one cleanse per month. A dirty liver is from eating things that really were not intended for the Human Race to eat, but since the race had to move all over the world and the types of foods that were intended for the Human to eat became scarce, we changed our eating habits.

Some of the foods we eat on a daily basis are milk and milk products, meats with fatty proteins and overly processed foods. Milk fat creates a slug type film on the inside liver wall and causes the liver to quit doing its job. When the liver quits doing it's job all the other organs quit doing their jobs. People do not realize it, milk fats are not digestible and the fats, along with other fats go through the live and the liver only, not only causing the fat slug, causing fat stones, thereby causing hardening of the liver and gull bladder. This is where diabetes starts at. Liver disease is now the second killer in the US. Of course, Big Pharma has a lot to do with that as well.

In the type of liver cleanse I would suggest, you actually do three things, you clean out the colon, gull bladder and the liver at the same time. Without cleaning out the colon will not be successful in cleaning out the liver and gull bladder. Its about an eight day process with the first 5 to 6 days just drinking a water and melic acid solution. The melic acid softens the liver and gull bladder stones so they will float. The colon cleans is meant to clean the slug off the colon wall and unplug the ducts connecting to the colon and gull bladder.

The second phase of the liver and gull bladder cleanse is colonic irrigation; doing some kind of enema, the best is the colema-board type. Then take some Epsom salts with water and two hours later the same. Go to bed lying on the right side for 20 min. The next morning take Epsom salt with water and 2 hours later the same. By this time you will be flushing the liver and gall bladder stones.

One of the best books written on this subject is Andreas Moritz, The Amazing Liver Cleanse. You will find the formula at a round page 99-100, but I suggest reading the whole book, it is an eye opener.

I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love,

Light Being

Light Being

Someone asked me once if there was a cure for cancer. I told them "absolutely"! Ok then what is it? They asked. I answered back, breath all the oxygen you can every single day. Practice breathing deep at least 5 min. 3 times per day. "What they asked"! I responded back, "I'll have to give you the long and the short of it". So, I started with this:

Back in 1966 there was a publication on the causes and cures for cancer By Otto Warburg in Germany and he found this;

"Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. But, even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. All normal body cells meet their energy needs by respiration of oxygen, whereas cancer cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation. All normal body cells are thus obligate aerobes, whereas all cancer cells are partial anaerobes. From the standpoint of the physics and chemistry of life this difference between normal and cancer cells is so great that one can scarcely picture a greater difference. Oxygen gas, the donor of energy in plants and animals is dethroned in the cancer cells and replaced by an energy yielding reaction of the lowest living forms, namely, a fermentation of glucose."

"What he said, sugar causes cancer. I replied back, "yes is sure does"! "It is the number 1 cause, especially processed sugar.

He replied, "but I like my candy bars and donuts and what if I have a sugar low?" I replied back, "if you want to lose that belly fat and not get cancer later in life you need to quit eating candy bars and donuts. For a man eat estrogen blocking foods, such as, pears, red grapes and grapefruit for sugar lows and green leafy vegies in a salad with no carats and cucumbers, no potato's or yams as those are high in estrogen. Do your research online, but be careful because there are contradictions. Use Cold Press Hemp Oil, a pinch of cayenne pepper and some oregano as a salad dressing replacement. The Hemp oil will give you the balance of omegas, good for the heart. And preferably all organic, I said".

"But, that is not the long of it, I said. In the next paragraph of Otto Warburg's publication, you will find this and it makes me SICK!

"The key to the cancer problem is accordingly the energetics of life, which has been the field of work of the Dahlem institute since its initiation by the Rockefeller Foundation about 1930. In Dahlem the oxygen transferring and hydrogen transferring enzymes were discovered and chemically isolated. In Dahlem the fermentation of cancer cells was discovered decades ago; but only in recent years has it been demonstrated that cancer cells can actually grow in the body almost with only the energy of fermentation. Only today can one submit, with respect to cancer, all the experiments demanded by PASTEUR and KOCH as proof of the prime causes of a disease. If it is true that the replacement of oxygen-respiration by fermentation is the prime cause of cancer, then all cancer cells without exception must ferment, and no normal growing cell ought to exist that ferments in the body."

I said, "they were not looking for a cure for cancer, they were looking for an epidemic! cancer is up 4000% since the 1960's. And oxygen is the cure, that simple! I actually almost screamed it". There is no big money in oxygen, since oxygen is in nature, but it really is not that simple anymore, because of chemtrails, industry, transportation and farming pollutions, among others as there are too many to mention, our oxygen is being depleted and the trees simply cannot keep up. It would take 140 billion more trees to keep up just at present rates. They are literally trying to kill us off early. And its all about the money from birth to death."

"Wow, he replied, that makes me angry just to hear it, let alone try to do the research myself".

"There are other alternatives to natures oxygen and that is EWOT, exercise with oxygen training, But it takes a little money and discipline on your part", I replied. You can start by finding and reading the research using these terms, Oxygen Therapy, EWOT, Exercise with Oxygen Training and Otto Warburg, as that is where I learned of it. And I also use one of the 93% pure oxygen systems and have been for the last two years. I feel like I am 35 again.

I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love,

Light Being

Light Being

Back to chemtrails, since this article is about just that. I used to look up in the sky and get angry when I saw the use of these hideous trails of chemicals. Until I realized that was just what they want as they feed on fear. So, the anger that I was showing was not anger at all it was the fear of the repercussions of the trails themselves.

So, I went on a quest to see what I could do to keep those toxins out of my body. I touched on this above, but I also want to share my personal story, so here goes.

"I have been using an Oxygen supplement delivery system with a stationary bike now for about 2 years now, but first I must tell you where I was with my health. I had about 65% use of my lungs according to test results before using the system. I could run about as far as the distance between 2 telephone poles. Almost every joint in my body had pain, especially in my ankles. Most of the time it hurt very badly just to walk and at times I did not want to even walk, just sit and I began to gain weight. Not a good thing! I discovered the Oxygen supplement delivery systems, purchased one and began to use it very cautiously and at short times to begin.

The first time I used the system, within 2 minutes I became dizzy. I knew this was from the lack of oxygen to my brain, so I used the system for short periods for a few days until I became use to the abundance of purer oxygen.  Within a week I started to notice a difference in longer times on the bike and a feeling of wellness. I knew at this point exercising with purer oxygen was for me. After about a month exercising with oxygen I started to work out longer by doing 5 minutes on the bike with the oxygen system and then going to the gym for 45 minutes, coming back home doing 5 minutes on the bike with oxygen, then doing some free of machine exercising and then 5 minutes of oxygen without exercising. I did that program for about 1 year. WOW, WOW, WOW, what a difference in my health. I got on a treadmill after 5 minutes on a bike with oxygen and I could do 65 minutes nonstop at 5 to 7 miles per hour and according to testing I now have 100% use of my lungs. This is the greatest invention for health since exercise machines were developed!"

All my pain is completely gone. Now, how would you like to be pain free without drugs? The money you spend on drugs will probably pay for the oxygen machine inside of one year.
So, I have come to the conclusion that good pure oxygen is one of the best body cleansers God invented.

Will your doctor tell you this, the answer is no, but there are some out there that are finally getting on the oxygen page. Google EWOT and you can find them. Read about what they are doing and the successes they are having.
One other thing that I also noticed is that my awareness has become more alive and I can even think, hear my thinking while I am talking. The senses have come more alive even more so from my first singularity event.

Be Love,

Light Being

Last edited by Light Being on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks so much for all the great info you are bringing here LB!

:tup:

Light Being

PurpleSkyz wrote:Thanks so much for all the great info you are bringing here LB!

:tup:
You are very welcome. I want to share my experience with the world.

LB

Light Being

What about Heart Disease?
My bother in law asked me the same question, but in a little different way. He has blockages in his heart. In my thinking, I believe there are only two things that cause heart disease; 1) heavy metal toxins, 2) brown spots in the blood vessels causing blockages.
My brother in law has blockages according to what he said. Blockages in the heart are caused by what some medical personnels call brown spots. Brown spots are caused by the lack of oxygen to the cells thereby causing inflammation on the outside of the blood vessels, causing the blood vessel to start to collapse. The collapsed blood vessel then starts to plug up from plaque produced by bad cholesterol.
Until you do something to unplug that blockage it will completely plug over time and cause stints to be put in. In most cases stints will only last a year or two and they plug and then you are back in for more stints. What a money racket, when the true fix is so simple, of course there is no money in simple!
So, what is the simple fix?

I gave a hint above, it is oxygen, but you must exercise in order to get your heart rate up as you are taking in good pure 93% oxygen. Your heart rate must be at 110 to 130. You can get a pretty reasonable oximeter on amazon or ebay for $16 to $20. The oximeter will read your heart rate and oxygen saturation.
Do not go over 130 as that will cause your adrenalin to kick in and you will burn the essence of your being and cause aging. Athletes are the worst and it is a very controversial issue.
Once you get your heart rate up to 110 to 130 taper off the exercise and maintain that heart rate, eventually the pressure will break the blockages free while feeding the cells that went dormmate causing the brown spots to be repaired. This process does not happen overnight, it takes time and discipline, discipline in being active in exercise. By the way, those brown spots (aging spots as some call them) will come to the surface of the skin and eventually they will disappear too!
Heavy metal toxins come from all different angles throughout the day and even from the mercury amalgams in the mouth. Over time the mercury will flow to the heart causing heart disease. Get them out of your mouth. If you cannot afford to get them out and replace them do at least one live cleanse and two enema type colon cleanse each month. Follow the liver cleanse given above, this cleanse will at least shock the liver and the colon, which in turn will shock all other organs into dumping these toxins. It is only a Band-Aid until you have the mercury removed.
There are other slower organic colon cleanses you can use, but you better be near a bathroom at all times when doing these types of cleanses and be willing for 30 days at a time. The best one that I found comes from Western Botanicals and costs about $75 for a 30 supply.
Because we are getting so much heavy metal toxins in our atmosphere these cleanses are a must on at least once a quarter. I do the enema type once a month and have been for the last two and a half years with a few skips. Sulphur as mentioned above, also will remove heavy metal toxins, but do the Sulphur twice every day, once in the morning and once in the evening every day for the rest of your life.
Be Love,
LB

Light Being

My sister asked me one day about her thyroid not working. And I asked her, "What does your doctor tell you?" She said, "It will never work again". I replied back, "I do not believe in NEVER". "What do you mean", she replied.

Well here again there are simple cures for everything at very reasonable cost to you. So, here goes with thyroid and the simple cures.

First you need a rebounder or small trampoline. Start out slow, about 2 min. twice daily working up to 5 min. daily. This will get the limp system working again. You see, the limp system is the only system that does not have a pump and the fluid cannot move if you are not moving. Good exercise works also, but not as well as a rebounder. You do not have to bounce hard a simple bounce without leaving the rebounder will work. Once you have been doing this for a short while you will notice mucus coming into your throat. Spit it out! If you swallow the mucus it will cause diarrhea.

The mucus is a sure sign your Limp System is working again. The mucus will flow for some time. I quit rebounding for two months and when starting back in the mucus starting flow the very next morning. You see, the Limp system is the most over looked system in the body. Do not ignore it!

I told her there are two supplements you need to take and take them the rest of your life. These supplements will also help with a lot of other things going on in your body, even things you are not aware of.

The two supplements are, The Tree of Life or Graviola drops and Dr. Arenander's Brian Gain Formula, Primordial Plant Minerals or what they call Feel Good Drops.

Two weeks later my sister went to the doctor for thyroid testing and the tests came back that her thyroid was working again and her doctor asked her what she was doing, She said, "she was taking Graviola and Feel Good Drops". Her doctor replied back, "whatever you are doing, keep doing it". Two weeks later I received a card from my sister thanking me for the tips.

Be Love,

LB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum