OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17

Received via email from One Who Knows.....

"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  Kitten-on-computer-keyboardMy Partial, Personal Disclosure

It seems that it is time, in the final hours of our transition to our new World and Golden Age, that I Disclose some information about who I am and why I am here. To be frank, I have only recently learned of my mission due to certain events taking place. I will reveal much more later in a story that I am writing with Sephora who has been a part of my mission for 900,000 years since the sinking of Atlantis.

My Friendship With Grandfather

It turns out that I have been friends with Grandfather since way before Atlantis. He has shared with me, and I have confirmed from many different sources, that I was Plato in the days of Greece. He said that back then we would discuss philosophy for not just hours, but for weeks at a time. It seems that Philosophy has always been "my thing." It is no surprise to me that I have written a book on it now, in this lifetime, and there are many more books to come.

Grandfather was instrumental in reuniting me with Sephora recently as we are a team together, who has special powers and abilities and are supposed to accomplish certain things at this time in history. We have accomplished some amazing things already, way more than you could possibly imagine. Super-natural powers are involved, and many more stories will be revealed. You might remember one that was told about the last 4 evil devices that we helped identify and remove from the planet.

"Sources, Power, Atlantis & Lemuria" - Sephora FyreByrd and One Who Knows - 4.4.17

There is so much more to my mission and hers, that cannot be revealed to me directly as I have to discover what I am to do, and ask questions. He has been there to guide me and Sephora as we follow through with our soul contract agreed to before the sinking of Atlantis.

My Early Years

It turns out that the evil Cabal knew of my special abilities and what I would be doing to bring them down. There were so many weird things that happened in my childhood and things I instinctively did, that at the time made no sense to me, but yet I felt compelled to do them anyway. Now, years later, I find out that the Cabal have been trying to kill me my entire life to keep me from reaching this point in history where I would be putting my special abilities and powers to work for the good of mankind. (More stories on that to come)

There were some arrests that happened in the past couple of months that stopped that threat against me and so I was given my own personal Disclosure. The bad guys had sent assassins to take me out over 60 times and each time they failed because of something that I did. The good guys have a folder with information of all the times they tried to kill me, and their notes of what I did that foiled them. I am supposed to be getting that file so that I can see all the things they tried against me.

I found out that even in my high school some of the "Students" were not students but were "plants" to watch over me. It turns out that may different encounters I have had over the years were actually people protecting me for this time in history. It also turned out that my son was a very important part of my mission and so the Cabal successfully murdered him the day before 9/11. I will speak more on that later.

My Protection

Needless to say, I have "Galactic" level protection at all times. There is a ship that hovers over my home at all times and is cloaked. There are many other "Levels" that I won't mention here, but needless to say, the bad guys no longer have a chance to stop me, my mission, or my work. So don’t worry about that.

Dinar Chronicles

Here on Dinar Chronicles, I wanted to make sure that there is at least one website in the World, where it is safe to post, and where the information is valid. If you notice I do not monitor other sites as they don’t matter to me. Based on my understanding on the law of attraction, if someone was seeking the truth, they would find it. I wanted to make sure there was a "Good" place on the web that could be found by those seeking.

However, while I am here, I feel compelled to share information and insight of how the Universe works as that is my greatest work, and my greatest joy as well. Thus all the non dinar type information I write.

Trolls?

PLEASE! Are you kidding me? They are impotent and powerless. With the connections I have at the levels I operate at, they could all be taken down in a heartbeat. However, it serves the community for the show of them being refuted, and rendered powerless, and identified as the trolls that they are. When I jump on someone, it is because behind the scenes it is already known who they are.

I talk about Cobra's, Zaps, Kent Dunn's, Frank26's, and other's bad sources that need to be "Outed" but in reality, there is no need. The good guys already know who their bad cabal sources are... EXACTLY. In a moment's notice they will be taken down. It reminds me of watching a Cat "Play" with a mouse. The mouse thinks it is really getting away with something, but to the observer, it is just being allowed to think so by the cat until, the cat has had his fill. My friends that time is at hand.

My Posts

My intel posts come from information that I am given at the time, which is accurate, but which also changes all the time as well. That is the nature of intel on a game that is always in flux. However, what I want to talk about here is my posts to the Cabal Minions, and the bad intel providers.

All my posts about the Cabal Amnesty Program were read over and authorized at the very top to be released to the public through me.

All my posts refuting and calling out intel providers such as Cobra, Frank26, Zap, Kent Dunn, to name a few, were initiated by sources at the top of this plan, and I was asked to do something about it through my posts. Again, every one of those posts, were not only validated by top sources, they were authorized for release by those same sources.

My friends, NOTHING I release to you is "Random." It is all meant to help you with intel, enlightenment (My specialty), and to root out the trolls and bad intel providers.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that there is way more going on than you have any idea about. However, EVERYTHING I do, is for the good of this website, the Human race, and the Planet as a whole. By the way, part of my mission involves helping the Universe as well, but I will share more on that later.

I appreciate all the support I get here on this site, but don’t worry about me as far as the Trolls go. Everything on the website is just play time with them. They have no teeth and I have taken down even the most viscous trolls backed by the CIA and the FBI. Child's play because of who I am and who I am connected to. I am told that dozens at the CIA and FBI turned themselves in when I wrote the Zim Fraud post. They realized that they would not be able to exchange their zim because of what they were doing. Notice you don’t hear many people saying bad things about zim lately?

I have revealed a few things here today, but Grandfather wants me to tell the whole story, which I will be doing with Sephora after the GCR goes live. As I mentioned, we will be posting that story over on Operations Disclosure and may do some interviews about it as well. We are moving into a new World full of amazing things and revelations. You don’t know what you don't know until you find out. That can be a shocking and amazing at the same time! It was for me!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

Posted by enerchi at 4/25/2017 06:44:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Ventura66

Thank you for that One Who Knows............that was a nice piece you wrote........there is so much disinformation floating around at the moment........not sure if by divine guidance or what.........but I just feel it in my gut........that the reset is going to happen...........thanks again for this writing........I found it uplifting to say the least.........god bless..........

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  Richar11

Richard Lee McKim, Jr.
aka One Who KInows

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Up-Date On 800# Roll Out Plan" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 4/25/17  

"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  Richar13
"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  Update-Button-90413

Up-Date On 800# Roll Out Plan

We have all heard of the Early Segment Roll Out Plan, which by the way is still going.

I have given you plenty of information on that plan on the Zorra call, the Gary Larrabee Video Channel, and here on DC. Here are the links:

"Zorra Replay, GCR Info, Free Book Links" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17

"Procedures Upon Receiving 800 Numbers by One Who Knows"

"ZIM Exchange Process and 800#'s" - One Who Knows - 4.24.17

Many Are Concerned

Even though I have explained the plan as best as I can from what I know, it still leaves the question of "What If I am not on anyone's list?" This is actually a valid concern because there will be some who are not contactable since their emails have changes or don’t have phone numbers or the like. I want to give you comfort now and a way to solve that possible problem.

The Good News

The good news is that when this goes "Live" which is the "On Time" release of the GCR, the FIRST 800 contact number will be allowed to be sent by email to you. It won’t be a word of mouth requirement. This makes sense since it is live to the World and no longer a secret. I can imagine that if you got the number on the early roll out plan and leaked it out, it would be a HUGE problem, because the operators on the phone would confirm the GCR to whoever called. THAT COULD NOT BE PERMITTED.

However, once it is "Live" any bank you call will confirm that there was a GCR and want you to come in and exchange with them. But don't, of course, as it is way better to go through the special exchange process and get the higher rates, better perks, and interest. This means that emailing the First number will be permitted.

Intel Dinar Chronicles

This brings me to Patrick's website, that we all know and love, Intel Dinar Chronicles.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/

He now has a sign up place at the top of his page to get on his notification list for the 800#s when they come out. It is called: TETELESTAI Notification List Signup

****** This is an Image of what it looks like: *********

"My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17  Web-page

I have been told that when this goes Live, he will be able to send out the First 800#s to everyone on the list. To me, that is the best place to sign up right now.

Sure you may still go in early on one of the Segments, but if you sign up on Patrick's list, you will get a notification AS SOON AS IT IS LIVE!!!! How can you go wrong with that? Do yourself a favor and go there and sign up now.

Personal Request

I have a personal request to make of all my fans. I have gotten so many emails requesting to be on my segment list that I am quite literally unable to even reply to the emails I get, much less make contact when this goes.

I have G-mail which limits me to being able to send only a certain number of emails in a day. I am getting so many emails, that if I responded to them, I would quickly hit my daily limit and be prevented from sending any other emails including my posts on DC. I just am not set up to handle the amount of email I get. To be clear, g-mail does not limit the email coming into my inbox, just the amount I can then sent out.

My Request

I would ask everyone who sent me emails to get on my list to please get on Patrick's list as he is set up to handle way more emails in and out than I am. Go to his site now and sign up to be sure you are on his list. As I said, I have confirmation that when this is live, he will be allowed to send you the first contact 800#. I just cannot, due to my limited email capabilities.

Understanding Requested

I am also asking for understanding from those who have sent me emails recently. As you know, I have not responded to your request as I am not able to send that many emails. I will sort through them and for the ones who have questions about my philosophy and book, I will reply when I get a chance. I will also answer any other questions I can. But those who requested to be on my list, I ask that you understand that I can't even respond to those emails as it would immediately block my email account, due to maxing out on sent emails. Please forgive me, for not replying to your request, as I really wanted to and it makes me feel bad that I can't.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are very near the end of this ride. I imagine that when this goes live, which is the "On Time" release anyway, the number will be sent to you by Patrick and most likely on the web page as well. There is nothing to fear as no one will be left behind.

As far as my list goes, I am sorry to say that I cannot accommodate all who want to be on my personal list. I can't even reply to the emails I am getting, as the volume is so large. However, that being said, I still welcome email requests for information, and enlightenment related stuff. I just may be a bit late in getting back to you at this point.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t62837-up-date-on-800-roll-out-plan-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-4-25-17#308570

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum