OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

Posted By: X_Hermes [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 7-Sep-2012 03:32:53

For some years Russian academics have predicted that the US - like Russia before it - would soon break into its major component parts. The first to go will be those detached territories that were over-run militarily, annexed by the invading power - but never actually gave up their independance.
This splendid speech by the King of Hawai'i rejects the old reality, and paints a picture of what is to come around the world, in a Hawai'ian context. It is clear from his speech that he is a wise leader, and that, given modest financial resources he will lead his nation back to self-sufficiency and abundance. If you do nothing else, watch the video:
The whole fascinating story and much more detail of what is under way can be found on the nation of Hawai'i web site:
http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info

Read the executive summary from that site: especially part 2, the ALOHA AINA PROJECT. It is a truly enlightened vision for the Hawai'ian future - and it can apply in many other places as our New Reaity now evolves!
And not least, listen to the Song of the Kingdom:

http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info/docs/KingdomSong.mp3
This is one key to our future as suppressed sovereign Nations re-emerge, along with larger countries breaking up into city states as a way to redress the pressures and inequalities of the old powers and their control regimes. The latter is already reported as beginning in Greece.
All power to Hawai'i and their bravery in seeking to restore a great nation!
Xavier Hermes

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is a wonderful post ymo!

Having lived on Oahu for 5 years and gotten to know the locals there, what we did there is criminal. We destroyed the place and junked it up.

I hope these wonderful people can get custody of there islands back. The US does not deserve these lands. I suppose the same could be said for the mainland also considering how we stole from the Native American Indians. sigh.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum