OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Humanus CON ference Call for April 26

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Empty Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

http://humanus.ca/resources/16%20Humanus%20Update%204-26-2017%20(92).mp3

Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Th?id=OIP.IbZvzRQwZAsIG7Ntzm5qhAEsEs&pid=15

WilliaminUSA

OMG I listened to some of this nonsense and one of the three stooges mentioned special forces solders in Africa being brought to tears by the food offerings of starving children! HAHAHAHAHA. 
1)Maslow's hierarchy of needs tells us that starving people are not really in a position to offer anything until they stop starving. 
2)What were the special forces doing there. They kill people for a  living.
3)Do we really think the special forces have no food???
These A-Holes provide a beautiful but totally false picture of reality and these scum feed off of stupid people's believe in it. 

PT Barnum is rolling in his grave thinking "why didn't I think of that? Instead of dealing with elephant poop and lions and tigers I could make a  mint off of the bullshit that comes out of the three stooges every Wednesday.

They finish with saying that we naysayers don't understand the good work they are doing. Right, we should really admire the work of a ghoul and his ex-con friends.
Now I have to go throw up.

3Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Empty Re: Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:58 pm

robert18

Hi William, this is Robert, your comments and personal opinions are the music to my ears and hope not only mine. I was also listening to the last conference of those 3 schizophrenics from "landa" and had exactly the same feeling of stomach turning up side down almost trowed up myself. I'm referring to the comments of Doug and if I had this M. fckr in front of me I would brake his balls. What a fucker just like the other 2 Babkowski and Barney.
You know these schizophrenics forgot that some of those who are following and monitoring their scam could have been in Africa and elsewhere where those fuckers would never dream of. I happened to spent more then a year in Africa all across from North through Central, Southern, Eastern and Western as this is a massive (Beautiful) continent of many countries. I have bitten an African dust to many times and could write a book about it along with my video recordings footage, pics etc, etc.....
This schizophrenic doug jones has no idea what he is talking about but his big fat mount never stops rambling and mumbling...... 
The best of all is his definitions of "START" just listen to it and you will know what I mean: start means no start some times, not even start or stop or stop and start but not really starting something...... Dude should go to the psychiatrist and examine his brain..... All in all I was surprised that those scammers are still being allowed to carry on those conference calls so my reference goes back to the Law Enforcement Authorities as before... where are they???? For those who really believe and getting so excited about their "updates" one peace of advise same as directed to dougy jones: go to the psychiatrist and examine your brains and then go to your Pay Pall and send them your money to save Marry, Henryk or others who have been dying for the last 200 years but still kicking.....  Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 2071176553

4Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Empty Re: Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:29 am

WilliaminUSA

Thank you Robert. Total, total, total BS from the three stooges. I think (hope) their days are numbered as more light is shined on the activities of the ghoul and larry and curly.

WilliaminUSA

HAHAHAHAHA today the little ghoul says:
ONE SMALL REQUEST FOR LISA ONLY, AS THEY ARE DEMANDING SHE VACATE IMMEDIATELY ON THE MAY DAY LONG WEEKEND. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER ON THE STREET PLEASE. JUST A FEW DAYS RENTAL IS REQUIRED ON THAT ONE BEFORE WE KICK IN AND GET HER A STABLE RESIDENCE. MUCH THANKS AND TERRIBLY SORRY FOR BUGGING YOU ON THIS WEEKEND – I THOUGHT WE HAD EVERYBODY COVERED. GOD BLESS.
 Wowie Zowie he saved "covered" everyone except poor Imaginary Lisa, I guess Imaginary Mary, Imaginary Brad and the Imaginary purple pigs, etc, etc are all "covered". Come on everybody open them purse strings for Imaginary Lisa. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Right after you do that contact me directly I have a few bridges in NYC that I'm sure you'll want to invest in. I'm setting up a website and weekly phone in meeting with my three pals. Misters Dewie, Cheetem and Howe. Send you moola to www.billsponzi.com. Hey when zappy's ship comes in maybe imaginary Lisa, Mary and the rest will want to invest in my scam, oops I mean, bridge fund.

robert18

Jerzy psychopath pathetic liar babkowski, go to the psychiatrist and examine your brain before your lies kill you one day. 

robert18

Go and revisit your own fake landa china global webpage and those rigged humanus conference when you, your partners in crime wiltl barney and guru, dougy jones have been confirming that your fake humanitarian project funding depends only on the Historical assets - Chinese bonds are redeemed. 
go to the psychiatrist and examine your brain before your lies kill you one day.

robert18

and now all of you MORONS who believes in this psychopathic rubbish -  rush to Pay pal and send Mr. M Fu...er psychopath babkowski money IMMEDIATELY or else he will not reward you next week in 2067 as their funds really are coming to their bank accounts. First trial transfer will be modest $ 100 Trillion but should be enough for hemoglobin for Mary and milk for Aliah... This is FINAL confirmation from a very reliable Intel sources: the GRANDPA, GRANDMA, FED and IMF !!!............
Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 2894475111 Happy "May Day, May Day" and Greetings from the ECB and World Bank.

robert18

or better: buy 100 trillion ZIM for $85 and exchange for 300 million USD at any US or Canadian bank. Please don't complain about this ripoff small pay out..... Humanus CON ference Call for April 26 1299228006

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum