OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament

I don’t agree with the entirety of Marine Le Pen’s party platform but I really do get a kick out of her oratorial bombast and watching her kick Angela Merkel’s butt – and those of the unelected EU technocrats who are on the US State Department’s “unofficial payroll”.
Here, she blasts how the EU maintains itself “With blackmail, threats and intimidation…Your model is to become a servant of the USA, austerity, disloyal competition, mass spying on citizens, ‘social dumping’, migratory submersion.
“I represent another model that unites Europe’s people. One of independence, of a Europe of nations in a multipolar world, of intelligent protectionism, of individual liberties…some will call me the ‘Anti-Merkel’. I accept that label with honor. I don’t acknowledge you, Madam Merkel!
“The ‘right of self-determination’, is a ridiculous attempt at the German domination of Europe. The defense of German interests does not justify the vassalization of the other peoples of Europe. I am the voice of sovereign Europeans. They thirst for the freedom of their nations. I represent the French people, who have turned their backs on you, Mr. Hollande, the same way they turned their backs on Sarkozy – because they thirst for a France that’s free!”

https://youtu.be/ieKYwTFUV5Q

Thanks to: http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum