OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker! [VIDEO]
Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Monday, 22-May-2017 17:13:13

Add this very odd coincidence: The surname of the former Georgetown football player turned police officer whose sister works for Killary is 'Robinson.' If you recall, Michelle O's maiden name is also Robinson, plus, there have been rumors that her birth name is Michael LaVaughn Robinson who played college football at Oregon State University prior to having sex-change surgery.

Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!
Posted by Glenn Canady | Project Nsearch
May 22, 2017
Click here

[snip]

My anonymous hacker source who I call Lou or Joe just dropped the nukes on the Seth Rich murder coverup that must now go viral! None of this information will be covered by the Fake News stooges such as Sean Hannity who never met a NWO pig he didn't love!

...This story is hotter than molten lava right now! An anonymous source in DC on Reddit says this story puts you in immediate danger right now! "To even mention this name in DC circles will bring you under automatic scrutiny." So the more you get it out there for me - the less danger for my source and me! Don't let the bad guys at the Fake News on TV win by censoring the Seth Rich murder by the Clinton Deep State any longer!

My source knows the people who got into all those accounts before Kim DotCom ever talked about it. This information proved Seth Rich was the leaker of the DNC emails sent to Wikileaks but the hackers found out much more than this! The hackers tied the first officer on the scene, Robert Wingate Robinson, as being a running back for Georgetown while John Podesta was teaching there.

Who will not report on this story?

None of this information will be on the Fake News on TVs or on the controlled opposition tip of the spear Alex Jones who refuses to win the fight and is now running from my "Fire Everything Alex Jones" video challenge to him and all his fans!

...My source knows the people who got into all those accounts before Kim DotCom ever talked about it. This information proved Seth Rich was the leaker of the DNC emails sent to Wikileaks but the hackers found out much more than this! The hackers tied the first officer on the scene, Robert Wingate Robinson, as being a running back for Georgetown while John Podesta was teaching there.

Robert Wingate Robinson sister works for Hillary Clinton!

My hacker source says they've also tied police officer Robert Wingate Robinson's sister as working for Hillary Clinton! If proven true this is a pretty amazing coincidence that needs to be thoroughly investigated as that is just too convenient if Robert Wingate Robinson was either the killer or the coverup guy who was first on the scene.

Police Body Camera footage erased!

The police report shows police officer Robert Wingate Robinson who found Seth Rich and the other police officers were wearing a body camera but apparently my source reports the body camera footage is all missing! This needs immediate investigation by the FBI now that Clinton operative James Comey no longer controls it!

https://youtu.be/60G79-TLpds

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Um6xwV-mqk0

https://youtu.be/df9G0R7H90Q

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/qzWGQMUcwiI

Published on May 22, 2017
On July 10, 2016, amidst the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC being roiled by Wikileaks publications of DNC emails and John Podesta emails, Seth Rich, a DNC data analyst, was shot two times in the back, murdered. At the time, Wikileaks had made it abundantly clear that despite reports claiming the DNC and the Clinton campaign had been hacked, the information given to them came from a "leak," not a hack. After the murder, Wikileaks first offered a $20,000 reward and second, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was interviewed, spoke directly about the "risks" that leakers faced, then used Seth Rich's murder as an example of those risks. Was the murder of Seth Rich a PizzaGate "mob hit"? in this special report, David Zublick interviews Thomas Horan, who believes that the information Rich gave to Wikileaks contained evidence of email communications regarding the pedophile sex trafficking scandal that is rocking Washington, D.C. and the rest of the country, and that a contract was put out on his life for doing so. This scandal is a worldwide crime syndicate that will eventually bring down some very powerful people...people whose lust for power has put them in some compromising positions, which, when exposed, will rock the very foundation of our country But many have already lost their lives for getting too close to exposing these people. The truth about Seth Rich's murder is about to be unsealed!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/DHc-2uIkRZ0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

D.C. surgeon who operated on Seth Rich: ‘The DNC staffer was alive and well after surgery, before a group of LEOs showed up to the ICU’

DNC staffer's plug pulled in ICU?

By Shepard Ambellas -
05.22.2017 @9:17 AM EDT

WASHINGTON (INTELLIHUB) — A 4-year resident surgeon at Washington Hospital Center claims that Seth Rich was alive and recovering well in facility’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after being treated for a total of 3 routine gunshot wounds — that is until a number of law enforcement officers arrived eight hours later kicking most everyone out of the ICU and physically barring doctors and others from attending to Rich.
The surgeon who witnessed this bizarre behavior decided to come forth with the information despite the fact that he or she may be easy to identify.
Posted on May 17, to 4chan under the anonymous ID: “rhotYJAg,” the surgeon wrote:
4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won’t be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn’t stay silent.
Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn’t hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I’ve seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he’d sustained a fatal wound.
In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that’s exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).
No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I’ve never seen anything like it before, and while I can’t say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don’t understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, /pol/, I’m just one low level doc. Something’s fishy though, that’s for sure.
BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!  Seth-richs-doctor-at-washington-hospital-center-on-4chanVia 4chan archive
Was Seth Rich set up by DC Metro Police and left to die or murdered in the hospital as the post claims?
H/T: Tabertronic/Twitter
Shepard Ambellas is an opinion journalist, analyst, and the founder and editor-in-chief of Intellihub News & Politics (Intellihub.com). Shepard is also known for producing Shade: The Motion Picture (2013) and appearing on Travel Channel’s America Declassified (2013). Shepard is a regular contributor to Infowars. Read more from Shep’s World. Get the Podcast. Follow Shep on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image: brykmantra/Flickr
©2017. INTELLIHUB.COM. All Rights Reserved.

Thanks to Hollis for the forward and: https://www.intellihub.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum