OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY

THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY New_backyard_pick

In July it will be 70 years since the "alleged" ufo crash at Roswell New Mexico.  Obviously most of the witnesses have passed on by now, including Major Jesse Marcel who was one of the key witnesses in the recovery.  Do you believe there was a crash?  Do you believe they recovered bodies?  How many men and women at the base were witnesses and were forced to keep quiet? Some have tried to speak up, some did on their death bed.  Roswell is the most well known ufo related mystery.

In the early 1970's in Alpena Michigan, more than 1000 miles from Roswell, another mystery was unfolding.  A young boy named Art was giving a speech about ufo's when he was interupted by the new kid in the class.  In his speach Art was discussing how he felt that ufo's were real but none have ever crashed so he didn't believe there was any evidence.  The new kid, Mike Brown, spoke up and said, "that isn't true, there was a crash and they recovered bodies."  The class broke up in laughter.  Art  was a little upset and apparently had never heard of crashed ufo's.  After class Art confronted Mike as to why he would make such a statement and interupt his speech.  "Because it's true, just ask my dad."  Mike Brown's father apparently had some knowledge on this subject because he was once stationed at a base where they found wreckage and bodies.  At the time of this conversation, Mike never mentioned that it was Roswell New Mexico.   Art had never heard of Roswell, so he thought much of what Mike was saying was all made up.  Mike was a troubled child, something was not right with his home life, somthing was going on that was causing Mike to be stressed.  Art met Mike's family including two Brittish girls who were supposed to be his sisters.  Art met a man and woman who he thought were Mike's parents, although they never spoke to him.  Mike kept telling Art that his father would talk to him about the ufo crash, he never did, he didn't even shake his hand.  It wasn't long before Mike would move away and Art would eventually forget about the strange encounters he had with his new friend. 

In the 1980s Art came across some information on Roswell and started to wonder if that was what Mike was referring to.  In the 1990s, after Melvin Brown passed, his daughters were interviewed in Britain and spoke about their father being a cook in the military and being stationed in Roswell in 1947. The daughters revealed that their father had seen alien bodies and wreckage.  Art wondered if those were the same two women he met back in 1971.  He contacted them and they denied being the same girls he met in Alpena and claimed they never were in the states, they even denied they had a brother named Mike.  In 2015 Art finally tracked down Mike Brown and he denied everything as well. 

After hearing all of the evidence that Art has researched I believe he did meet the son of Melvin Brown, the same man who was a witness at Roswell.  I believe the two Brittish girls were the same ones he met in Alpena.  I can understand how ufo witnesses will clam up because they are often threatened but something else is going on here.  Art may never get the absolute truth but if anything I think he was fortunate to have met someone connected to Roswell, that's why I felt his story needed to be told.  Not so much about the Brown family but to prove that Roswell did exist and if we listen to our press, or government, they will over time tell us that none of this happened.  They have been covering this up for many years and I believe there will come a day when there will be disclosure, perhaps it will be sooner than later.

If you want to find out more about Melvin Brown, watch this video: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=melvin+brown+roswell&view=detail&mid=B1BF5B958A85F464D546B1BF5B958A85F464D546&FORM=VIRE

LISTEN HERE: http://outthere.podbean.com/e/the-roswell-witness-a-mystery-within-a-mystery/

MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY PART 2

My friend Art from Florida joins me again talking about the Kinross Incident, UFO investigator Donald Keyhoe, and a more in depth look at Melvin Brown who served at Roswell in 1947. 

Kinross was an event that took place in 1953 over Lake Superior where a fighter jet was scrambled from Kinross A.F.B. to intercept an unknown craft that had appeared to be the Sault Locks and then made it's way out over the lake.  Pilot Eugene Moncla and radar operator Robert Wilson were sent out to investigate, they never returned home.  More than one radar operator reported that the jet seemed to "merge" with this unknown craft.  After the event there seemed to be a military cover up blaming a Canadian transport plane.  The Canadian government said they had no planes in the area.  No wreckage was ever found.

Donald Keyhoe was a former Marine and a non UFO believer until he started investigating UFO sightings.  He went on to become the most repected investigator of his time and he spent time on the Kinross Incident.  Some of you may say, "So what?"  Well, every movement has an origin, and it always takes a pioneer who's ahead or his or her time to lay the groundwork.  So I feel by not remembing Donald Keyhoe and others we may loose sight of the truths they've uncovered.  Often those who choose a path of truth will never see it come to fruition in their lifetime.  Often they will be ridiculed and thought of as "wacked" by the majority of the populous.  So be it, I honor them.

In this show we're going to delve a little further into who Melvin Brown revealing research that Art has dug up on Melvin's military records.  So we continue to explore the mystery within the mystery.

Below is an interview of Donald Keyhoe with Mike Wallace from 1958.  Major Keyhoe is well spoken and knowledgeable.  In his lifetime Mike Wallace was a well respected reporter but it appears to me that Wallace had an agenda he was following.  He kept asking why the Air Force would lie to the American public?  I find it hard to believe that a national and world reporter could be that naive.  We forget that all of our news outlets are businesses that are out to make a profit.  I have never really watched much about Major Keyhoe but now I see a man who truly was trying to step forward with reliable witness testimony and alert the public only to be met with denial and a press that appeared to side with the military and government.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqy0rRnKIoQ

Thanks to Majestic for the forward

and: http://outthere.podbean.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum