OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness

May 23, 2017 Ines Radman

Mr. Trump called the perpetrators of the terrorist attack in Manchester as losers. He is right in a way that this person or people are losers, but not in the sense that they themselves are losers, rather, that they have lost everything. Those that seek revenge upon us, have lost their country, culture, homes, family members. As Gerald Celente so famously says: “When you have lost everything, you have nothing left to lose”.

Mr. Trump is disconnected from reality. Having lived and continues to live in luxury and abundance, he can’t seem to connect the dots between not having or never having. I say WE because even my country Croatia is a NATO member, therefore, my country is just as responsible for the terror, genocide, cultural murders, shoving Democracy down throats of people in Middle East that lived alongside each other for thousands of years and never thought of killing each other. We left depleted uranium behind that will be in their soils for thousands of years to come. We started this, we are the losers thinking that we can ‘shove’ our democracy on to others.

It’s comical when you think about it. We, the democracies of the world using guns, planes and bombs to force democracy on others, yet  don’t have democracies in our own countries, we all have this quasi version of what Democracy should really be. It’s like Christianity, burning everything and everyone that wouldn’t accept the religion. We just keep repeating the same shit over and over and yet expect different results.

Mr. Trump like Obama, like the many great presidents before them all grew up in wealthy families, not all, but most of them. They can’t possibly relate to what it’s like living from day to day not knowing if you can put food on table. For those running from war, putting food on the table is the least of their worries. They are running with no place to go because they’re not wanted anywhere. We bomb them, destroy their countries and then shut down our borders to keep them out.

What happened to us? Where is our humanity? Where is YOUR sense of justice and ideology that we all have the right to live on this planet on equal terms? Where is your voice? How long will you remain silent because you think that someone else is going to do your job? Does it not bother you while eating your takeout pizza that someone would kill for the cardboard so they have something to sleep on that night? Are we to just pin the blame on our governments so that we can sleep better at night?

We are the losers. We are lost in the matrix of illusion. We are like blind mice running around trying to ‘feel’ out the exit of our prison and keep doing it until we’re dead because we think there is only one doorway or one answer or one Savior.

We are the losers because we believed the bullshit, we bought into the crap sold to us. We extended our antennas and grabbed on to all the frequencies passing through and now we are stuck, feeling like there is no way out, no place to run. We are the losers Mr. Trump, that includes you because when you told the world the other day in Saudi Arabia that you wanted peace, you proved it by selling billions of dollars worth of weapons of mass destruction. I got your number Mr. Trump. You don’t want to get involved in other countries, so you’re just going to think “America First” and that means selling whatever you have to offer so that those countries that buy your weapons will kill each other. Is this your way of promoting peace Mr. Trump?

There is no justice in this reality, but again and again I have repeated ad nausea that it is us to make the changes. We are facing something I compare to as a cancer or disease. We keep delaying our visit to the doctor. We know something is wrong but don’t want to believe it may be something serious, so we wait and wait until the pain wins and we run to the doctor. By this time, the cancer has spread and the remedy is disgustingly painful and risky because we waited too long.

I watched the first few moments of the bomb going off in Manchesters and was shocked by the responses of these people. Their TERROR before even knowing what had happened. These people were never intended to be killed, the intention was to instill TERROR, just the way our bombs do when we drop them on other countries. If they wanted to kill, they didn’t need to do it in this arena. You do like you do in Bagdad, in busy markets and malls where there are thousands of people. This perpetrator wanted these folks to feel TERROR because that is what we do to them. We terrorize them with drones, weapons of mass destruction and then we question why they do this to innocent people? Don’t we bomb innocent people? Who are we to speak of what is right and wrong? TERROR is what everyone running from war is feeling and will feel for the rest of their lives. Generations of children won’t be able to sleep at night for the rest of their lives because of witnessing bloodbaths.

WE, the losers are waiting to the moment when we have lost all of our liberties and so called rights, when there is no food to put on the table, when there is no clean air to breath and by then the world will be a horrible place to live. There will be those that will wish death but can’t kill themselves because our governments have taken away our steak knives; you know, for your own protection.

We are prisoners of our own making and losers aren’t bad people, losers are those that have lost everything and have nothing left to lose and then we wonder why they are attacking us or why they hate us. They don’t hate us, they hate for what we stand for: hypocrisy.

How long are you going to wait to speak up? What will it take for you to realize that every minute of silence is 60 children dying. Yes, at least one child dies every second and most of them from curable diseases and malnutrition. I am sure that you would never allow anyone in your family or your child to be hungry or sick.  What makes you or your child any better than the millions of children currently leaving this world because we were all too busy taking care of our own? Your own is not your own, your own is YOU, they are YOU, WE are all in this together. There is no YOU or ME; there is only “humanity” working together. Until we start working together for the benefit of all, you too will be a loser because you will have lost everything, including your SOUL. Soulless and lost you will then wonder what went wrong while it was in front of you the entire time. You just didn’t want to believe it was serious, and like a cancer, we have allowed hatred and injustice to spread.

I can’t stand injustice, I can’t stand the thought that I had to throw out extra food today because I cooked too much while my neighbors in Greece look for cardboard to sleep on because they lost everything.

It’s not fair, and until you and I do something about it, the cancer will spread and the disease will become incurable. Is this what you want for me? Is this what you want for you? Is this what you want for the thousands of innocent children that never asked to be born dying everyday? You need to ask yourself these questions and ask yourself: What are you doing to make this world a better one for you, for me, for humanity.

It’s obvious by now there is no Savior, there are no friendly aliens, there are no galactic friends to come and help. They exist, but until we show them that we have done everything we can, they will just keep waiting and laughing at us for being such losers. In their minds; we are a bunch of blind mice who haven’t yet figured out who we are and how powerful we are. They don’t need to come here and help, we are more powerful than they are, we just have to figure it out.

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well said, I don't know that I share all of that about Trump, nor that it matters as he certainly is not the savior. He may or may not be working with those who are trying right some things just so we can survive. A changing of the guards if you will. It has taken many hundreds if not thousands of years for us to become as stupid and dependant as we are, and once everyone wakes up to reality (if that is to be, and it is necessary), it will take just as much time if not more to change the mindset of mankind to understand that we will only survive if we are united, we are One. That most certainly does not mean one world, one gov., one bank, one court and one leader. We don't have to compete against each other, for that instills devision, seperation. We need to compete against adversity, the problems that affects everyone, for the benefit of everyone not just a few.
   It's almost impossible to imagine a truly free society or that utopia is even possible to obtain and if it were obtained, would it be sustainable... ?  I don't have that answer, but I do know that if it can be concieved in thought, an idea, it's possible to be created at some point. Necessity is the mother of invention, history has proven this over and over. Will it come from within us in time for humanity to not just survive, but thrive ???  For sure it will only happen through unity and cooperation, not devision, one being better or more privileged than another. We can be different and coexist. We do not have to be competitors or enemys. Just because we haven't gotten to this point yet should not mean that we cant... jmho   
     :peace sign ali   Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness 3802270653    Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness 2081680901 Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness 1824860899

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum