OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK

Witness: I was at the Teign Estuary taking photographs of passing planes when I spotted what at first I thought was a passenger plane.

UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE Ufo%2Bdevon%2Buk%2B%25281%2529

I started to zoom in with my Nikon P900 only to be shocked by what I saw. It was no passenger plane it appeared to be two white rectangular sections that were somehow connected and from the middle section there were two protruding transparent square flaps.

There was one flap on the top and one flap on the bottom of the conjoined rectangles. There were also two separate contrails that where left by this strange object.

This is totally bizarre what kind of aircraft would have this kind of configuration?

UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE Ufo%2Bdevon%2Buk%2B%25282%2529

I photographed the same bizarre object over the Teign Estuary back on the ‎10th of ‎April 2017 at 2:46 PM for the first time and this photograph was taken on the 24 ‎May ‎2017, 5:15 PM once again at Teign Estuary Devon England on which I decided to report the sighting to Mufon under case nr. 83956.

Editor’s note: 1. UFOs usually leave no contrails. 2. Since the photographer has photographed the object twice at the same location but on different dates, could it be a secret UFO-like craft which is being tested by the military/government?

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Unknown Objects captured during Space Walk outside the ISS

NASA astronauts Peggy Whitson and Jack Fischer are preparing for an unscheduled spacewalk outside the International Space Station Tuesday, May 23, 2017.

UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE Iss%2Bufo%2Bnasa

Whitson, Expedition 51 commander, and Fischer, flight engineer, will replace a critical computer relay box that failed May 20. The relay box, known as a multiplexer-demultiplexer (MDM), is one of two units that regulate the operation of radiators, solar arrays and cooling loops. They also route commands to other vital station systems.

During the spacewalk the live camera recorded not only the astronaut's activities outside the ISS but also two unknown flying objects. Is it just a reflection or the objects may have been UFOs?

https://youtu.be/ERV7gsatx7I

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Hk85fRn4YXs

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Ls8PCQt-PbE

Published on May 24, 2017
Corpuscular ship is constructed in detail in accordance with the law of God in the form of light energy. Light corpuscular ship is therefore better as a spiritual power manifested corpuscular ships. The ship can move faster than light. When the object moves faster than light, disappearing from sight. Goes into another dimension.
The human eye sees everything that is inside of the light spectrum. When I mention the light spectrum and hit the light spectrum of the sun. With increased intensity of light would blind man. His senses would not notice a higher form of vibration. It can not therefore see the world resulting on a different frequency, although located around beside him. Corpuscular ship can move at high speed. It is therefore invisible to the human eye. By increasing the energy of the corpuscular vessel there is an increase of its speed. If it goes into the vessel by its frequency, it means that moves slower than the maximum speed. This makes it the human eye sees. It manifests itself in the form of light. Reducing the speed to changing light and the human eye, the ship must appear as a solid object. If the moving ship and if it stays on the molecular level, the maximum rate will remain invisible to the human eye. That they are explained in words that corpuscular ship may be the front door of your house and you will not see it. The ship can come to a man secretly. People of it may remain hidden from man.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/oBL9MzYPIYg

Stuttgart, Germany - 01-09-15

I was filming an American Football game in Stuttgart, Germany when I turned around and saw this object hovering in mid air.

I asked my camera man to film this real quickly. He filmed it, sadly not long enough. After he stopped filming, the object flew off...

original source: www.mufon.com
video edited by www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/cGLSBRI4iDs

UFO Lights over Lake Ontario Canada 23/05/2017
DALE LIKE A LA PAGINA
www.facebook.com/OVNISACTUALES1
----------------------------------------­­­­-------------------------------------­-­-­-­-----
COMPARTE TU VIDEO Si grabaste algún ovni o tienes fotografías Mandalo a el correo elegido71@gmail.com
----------------------------------------­­­­-------------------------------------­-­-­-­----
GRUPO PARA EL DEBATE
www.facebook.com/VIGILANCIAOVNITIJUANA
correo
VIGILANCIAOVNITIJUANA@groups.facebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/BIbFRgeuBqU

Sometimes it's the very small details that help to distinguish the unusual from what seems normal. As in this case, something that looks mundane exhibits some interesting dark shapes moving. These shapes might be an example of how dark matter is portrayed or controlled utilizing unknown technologies. There is also a subtle color change of lights.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/slcfa-e__Qg

At the beginning of the 20th century the aliens decide to change appearance because now nobody believed in elves and fairies, and men were beginning to suspect them. At that time, they began to fly through the sky "zeppelin", which were easy to imitate, but then men believed to see plates or frisbees... (The history of mankind, page 5.980)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO is Accidently Photographed over Downtown Toronto
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE Downtown-torontosmall

Published: 3:14 PM 5/23/2017

a strange object flying in the sky...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 05-17-17

On the 17th of May, my mother-in-law was visiting downtown Toronto with my wife.

She took some pictures of the buildings on her way home. The next day she was showing her pictures of downtown buildings to her friends at the ESL program where she is studying English.

That is when they noticed that there was a strange object flying in the sky. The picture is really clear, and you can see something flying that looks like a space ship.

If someone out there can identify this object, please respond.

Taken on Apple iPhone 5c

UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE Downtown-toronto1
UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK  plus MORE Downtown-toronto2

permanent link: www.ufocasebook.com/2017/ufo-snapped-over-downtown-toronto.html
source & references:
www.mufon.com
edited by UFO Casebook

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum