OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies Caught on Photo

UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE Kelpies-ufo
Published: 1:29 PM 5/27/2017

cross-shaped object in the sky...

Scott McAngus

An amateur photographer believes she may have captured a UFO hovering over the Kelpies on camera.

Heather McEwan, from Falkirk, took some shots of the famous landmark on Sunday just after 10pm but didn’t notice anything at the time.

It wasn’t until the following day she noticed a “strange” cross-shaped object in the sky to the right of the head of Baron, the 30-metre high ‘head up’ Kelpie.

Heather said: “I hadn’t noticed anything unusual as I was using a Sony compact camera and don’t have the best eyesight, although it must be said that I was concentrating rather intently on keeping my hand steady and trying to get the picture central.

“So, intent on taking a good picture and keeping my hand steady I clicked away. I came home and it wasn’t till the following day when I was showing my daughter the pictures that she spotted a strange object.

“Curious I took the camera to Asda and had the picture blown up. I contacted UFO website BEAMS (The British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society) and sent the picture.

“They were very interested and asked me to send the original files which I did. After examining the files they have agreed that it is not a plane or drone, nor is it a reflection from a camera and have now put it up as a UFO on their website.”

Heather took a similar picture seconds after the first one and the shape has completely disappeared.

Note: The Kelpies are 30-metre-high horse-head sculptures, standing next to a new extension to the Forth and Clyde Canal, and near River Carron, in The Helix, a new parkland project built to connect 16 communities in the Falkirk Council Area, Scotland. (wikipedia)

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/jdCOn5I11nc

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/-U7lCTnOaC0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/bO0ZDgYejj0

Published on May 27, 2017
we just got this video material send to us by a local witness for the Netherlands. At around 3.30AM there was a major earthque and the epicenter was arrouind Scholteren. The epicentrum was around Schlochteren according to the KNMI. The source was lying 3 kilometers below the surface. Right at the time this earthquake happened, a local resident recorded this video footage. The witness was filming the area where he was living because he noticed some unusald activity the night before. He was using a professional video camera when he noticed a UFO flyng above his town. Suddenly he felt a small earthqua, nothing major, but right after that the object he was witnessing started to behave very strange. It qdsdds Iooked like it lost all of its propulsion systems and was falling down the ground. It tried to correct it’s path a couple of times but it was unsuccesfull. The object full onto the ground as far as we known.
The object was trying to change it course, but the damouge was to severe. Our witness tried to track the object as long as possible but suddenly the object disappeared out of focus.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/gbIXTysmAvQ

Many people still doubt the existence of a flying saucers, but I tell you, just wait until they appear in large quantity. Around the entire planet will demonstrate their ability to fly, their appearance and disappearance. In a way that confuses people into the
large extent, that no one really understand what is happening. It has been written that the sky will "sign". This "sign" already seen a lot of people, but by the end of this age will see it every man of the earth and will be surprised"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/fg9IugxSwfg

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Q1Z8I1eBZYM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/fRIXq-4FKb0

On May 24, a thunderstorm was in progress in a Texas City. The man who posted the video to the MUFON case management system received the video from a friend.

What attracted the videographer was when reviewing the footage he spotted a white flash going from his right to left. Further analysis led him to discover an unknown object on the far right of the view.

It is difficult to see all of the activity, so we enhanced the video to give the best view.

Be patient and you will see the UFO. The weapon being shot is very easy to spot.

original source: www.mufon.com
edited by www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/sPC9nCjnHTk

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Ao8wsdAK0zk

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXCLUSIVE! Stunningly Clear UFO Photographed By Shocked Walgreen’s Employee

May 15, 2017 Jacqui Deevoy 
 UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE Walgreens-UFO-sighting-678x381

A Walgreen’s employee has captured some of the clearest pictures to date of what appears to be a UFO hovering above the sky in New Hampshire.
When Kayla Lawson, 28, took some time out in her back yard in Laconia, New Hampshire in mid-April, the last thing on her mind was UFOs.
I’d had a busy day at work,” says Kayla, who is a customer services associate at Walgreens drug store, “so I thought I’d lie out in the sun to relax for a few moments.”
She lay back on her sun lounger and took a few selfies to post on Facebook, then turned her cell-phone to the sky to snap some pictures of the clouds.

I’ve always been fascinated by the sky,” she claims, “and love the way you can sometimes see pictures in the clouds. I’m always sky-gazing, but have never seen anything unusual.”
The sun was shining brightly so Kayla shielded the lens on her phone. That’s when she noticed something – something round and pale that wasn’t the sun and definitely wasn’t a cloud. She thought for an instant that it could have been the moon but then realized it was too small.
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE UFO-snap-zoomed-outKayla Lawson, 28, snapped this stunningly clear picture of a UFO whilst sunbathing in her backyard
“I thought I was imagining it at first,” she admits, “so I moved the camera aside to look with my naked eyes, and could see it was still there.”

Zooming in slightly, Kayla observed that the UFO was more spherical than disc-shaped. She zoomed in again. Definitely spherical. “I couldn’t really see it on the screen properly though as it was such a bright day, so went inside to have a better look.”
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE UFO-snap-captured-on-phoneZooming in, the unidentified flying object seems to take on a spherical shape, covered in lights
Indoors, Kayla checked her phone. Inspecting the most zoomed-in shot, she could see the UFO very clearly. She was puzzled by what she’d seen so far, but what she saw then flummoxed her further.
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE Closeup-UFOIs this one of the clearest UFO photographs to-date?
I could see the object very clearly once I was in a better light,” explains Kayla. “I could see dots on it, laid out in rows, but not that symmetrical. They looked a bit like lights or something and the bottom two, when I looked very closely, looked like eyes!
When she went outside again, the UFO had gone.
Kayla thought that was the end of it but then, six days later, she spotted the UFO AGAIN! “It was pretty much in the same place, just over to the right a bit,” she says incredulously. “I took another photo and waited for a while to see if it did anything but it just hovered. I really didn’t know what to make of it. And now, two weeks on, I still don’t.”
UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE 24th-UFOKayla snapped a very similar looking UFO six days after the original one was taken
Kayla tells us that she tried approaching numerous news outlets and UFO researchers with the pictures in the hope more information could be given about them. So far, nobody has responded.
“I honestly think that it’s possibly something they don’t want us knowing about. I’ve sent it to so many news crews as well as ufo researchers and have gotten nowhere with it. It’s very strange. However, I’ve looked online at other UFO sightings and I’m astounded as to how clear and precise my photos came out compared to the other ones I’ve found.
I keep thinking in the back of my mind that it’s something extraordinary. I hadn’t been looking for anything at teh time, but since then, I can’t stop looking at the sky and taking more pictures in the hope of discovering more amazing things.”
Kayla decided to share her photos with Your News Wire to see if anyone else has any ideas. What do you think?

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ UFO ‘Sighting’ over the Kelpies plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/Mm_d9cFfCRU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum