OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Sedona Connection
 with Dave Schmidt
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 S
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
May 28th, 2017
Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 S
Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation
Dear Friends, 

Please double check and be aware of anything posted on other blog sites from me.  There is a lot of deliberate disinformation being posted.  A dinar blog site recently posted one of my You Tube videos.  The problem, it was from 3 years ago, it was from 2014, not 2017.

This is a constantly changing scenario and there is no way that something I said 3 years ago may be relevant today.

This is the type of deliberate attack or belligerent ignorance that is going on out there.  Many people are caught up in fantasy lands of believing what is going to come our way.  They quote from or think they are in touch with verifiable sources when those same sources are giving deliberate misinformation.

Not all of the elders or "grandfathers" are being honest.  We had an example of this last summer when we had information coming from the very top in Reno.  After two weeks of receiving info we thought was true, none of it turned out to be accurate.  Myself and others did our homework, traced it back to some so called elders coming out of Reno.  The last two weeks we have been receiving bad info coming through top sources in Reno again.  We now double check our sources before we go public with anything.  That is why you may be hearing lots of info from others, but nothing coming form me.  I am receiving contradictory info coming form high sources in Reno, Hong Kong and Philippines.

Some of these blog writers say they have direct contact with the elders and the "grandfather."  Well, I say which elders and which grandfather.  I am aware of seven elders groups and five different grandfathers.  There is the grandfather that Neil Kennan says he talks with.  There is the grandfather that Zap, or Jerzy Babkowski gets his info from and then there is the grandfather that "One Who Knows" says he talks to.  I am aware of two others that it is best I not name.

Hmmmmm..........., so would the real "Grandfather" please stand up!!!!

None of these five grandfathers can be the same because their info is very different and most of them say the other "grandfathers" are false.  Anyone can call themselves a grandfather or elder or elder group.  There is no official authority appointing those titles, they are all self proclaimed and some are copy-cat imposters.

On another note, I do know that the U.S. Government can and is controlling how much new money will come into the United States.  That is their job, too much money coming in too fast is a national security interest.  Too much money too fast will create hyper inflation and crash our economy.  That is the real world that those in a fantasy land do not want to talk about.  The fantasy land reporters believe there are over 7000 processing centers filled with employees just waiting for the release of the 800#'s.  Please, be aware folks.  In a real world, who has been paying these 100,000+ people to sit in their phone rooms for months waiting to do their work of receiving calls.  Where are these people, where are these centers.  I am sorry, but in a real world you cannot keep that type of info secret,  sooner or later it will leak out.  Some of those workers will get tired of sitting all day doing  nothing, leave their job and leak out the truth if they are real.

Only in a fantasy land can you expect to pay $50 for a zim note, walk into a processing center and walk out not being just a multi-billionaire, but some are saying a trillionaire.  What would a release of that kind of money do to a real world economy.  Do we really think that the cabal who has been controlling the world economy for thousands of years just sit back, roll over and let over one hundred thousand people become multimillionaires by just walking into a processing center/bank.

Some people need to do a better job of engaging their brains and thinking caps.  But, I guess people who believe in fantasies, those who ignore the real world we live in, do not know how to ground themselves very well.  They love the fantasies. 

This is the type of stuff that thousands of people are believing.  To me that is a fantasy land.  And the fantasy reporters are on an aggressive attack against anyone who does not agree with them.  I have supposedly been reported to the authorities who are going to either, shut me down, shut me up, or send me to jail.  Hmmmm.....I haven't had any contacts from any fantasy authorities yet and I do not expect them to come knocking on my door.

My sources are real people with real very deep contacts.  I have direct contact with 3 different dragon family clans in Hong Kong, Indonesia and the Philippines.  I have direct contact with some of the largest currency brokers in the world who have real and legal contracts with real funding sources and real banks.  I have direct contacts with some banks around the world who will be processing these funds.  I have secondary contacts with government oversight groups who are monitoring how much money will come into the U.S.  I have secondary contacts in the CIA, FBI and White House.

I am aware of real world off market funds for currencies and bonds that have been authorized to come into the U.S. by government sources.  I have discussed the reason for this in past newsletters and videos.  If you want a good refresher, go to my You Tube page and watch the Dec. 16th video that is about 35 minutes long.  It explains why all these exchanges are taking place. 

If my sources are not real world people doing real world work I pay little attention to them.  I am not interested in reporting about the fantasy land of elders and grandfathers that others believe in. 

More than once I have stated that the real people with the real money that will be placing the funds into our real bank accounts never go public.  They never talk about this on the internet.  They never come out into the public.  In the real world there is real opposition from very powerful groups who do not want this to transpire.  If these funding sources went public, in a real world they would likely be silenced  or killed.  To me that is the real world we live in. 

In the end people will believe what they want to believe in.  That is their choice, but in end we all reap what we sow.  Fantasy produces fantasy and reality produces reality.  I am choosing the side of reality in a real world.

Thank you listening!

Blessings,

Dave

Thanks for the forward :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017 Its_like_the_pot_calling_the_kettle_black._4343032808

bs4ever

bs4ever

Dave said

"Only in a fantasy land can you expect to pay $50 for a zim note, walk into a processing center and walk out not being just a multi-billionaire, but some are saying a trillionaire. What would a release of that kind of money do to a real world economy. Do we really think that the cabal who has been controlling the world economy for thousands of years just sit back, roll over and let over one hundred thousand people become multimillionaires by just walking into a processing center/bank."

But Dave...Isn't this what you have been saying about Iraq Dinar?

Have you implied this about Iraq Dinar?

Have you arranged workshops for people to pay to attend and listen to prospects of large returns for small amounts of Iraq Dinar?

Dave?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum