Latest topics
» About Us Working With Karen Hudes by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - THE DEBRA JONES HOAX
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black lightning bolt UFO Seen From Space Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Day Of Reckoning is Here” plus more
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: ‘End of Deception’, A Gnostic View of Disclosure – By John Lamb Lash
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO Summit Ignores the Elephant in the Room: Mass Immigration
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS Live Feed: "Looked Like A MOON" - Mysterious Lights SOAR Through SC and TX Skies!
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Mocks Disney Plus & Baby Yoda Explained
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Climate Agenda
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Pelosi & Biden, When Politicians Attack
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS THE 21 TRILLION DOLLAR BLACK BUDGET MONEY VORTEX 2020!
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein Prince Andrew and The Mega Group Part 3
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Local Islanders Surprised By"FREAKISH" Weather Event! - "Just Looked Out of Place"
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 7:26 am by Em

» Can your dreams predict a person's death ?
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:26 am by Em

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:21 am by RamblerNash

» Quantum physicist describes alien encounter
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing stories of impact | Philippines | Plastic Bank
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE ENERGY: Wal Thornhill on the Basics of Electric Universe Theory
UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE

UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm

UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE Thunderstorm-ufo-texas
Published: 2:54 PM 5/28/2017

white flash going from his right to left...

Texas - 05-24-17

On May 24, a thunderstorm was in progress in a Texas City. The man who posted the video to the MUFON case management system received the video from a friend.

What attracted the videographer was when reviewing the footage he spotted a white flash going from his right to left. Further analysis led him to discover an unknown object on the far right of the view.

It is difficult to see all of the activity, so we enhanced the video to give the best view. Be patient and you will see the UFO. The weapon being shot is very easy to spot.

https://youtu.be/fRIXq-4FKb0

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Makes Contact with Onlooker in Footage

UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE Ufo-makes-contact
Published: 2:49 PM 5/28/2017

mind-boggling moment...

By Simon Green

AN ALIEN spaceship made contact with a man after he recorded it flying overhead.

That’s according to Joey Franco, who filmed the mind-boggling moment.

In the infra-red footage – taken at night somewhere in the US – a mysterious black object appears in the sky and hovers over where he is standing.

“This thing is clipping along if I hadn’t have shined a laser over it, it would have never come back,” he said.

“It’s almost right over top of me now I hope it doesn’t hurt me.

“I’ve made contact with this thing – it’s right over my head now and it must see me.

“I hope I don’t get taken tonight.”

After the encounter, Joey emailed the footage to so-called UFO truth-seeker YouTube channel SecureTeam 10.

Tyler Glockner – producer of the site – claimed the cameraman told him that “every time he shined a laser at this thing would react – and almost came right to him when he would do that.”

More than 17,000 people have seen the clip since it was posted to YouTube today.

Some users suggested it was “the greatest footage ever” of extra-terrestrial life, with others claiming “aliens are here already.”

https://youtu.be/3tR0fH2JXrc

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz