OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 28-May-2017 22:17:32

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Date: Sun, May 28, 2017 10:01 pm
Phil Collins
"Another Day In Paradise"

Greetings and Salutations,

Yes, the shoes are off both feet and the rope is hanging high. The ways and means for bringing this thing together is being observed from every angle. The ways and the means of many folks is at odds and the worm is turning.

The makers of these events are trying to over reach — it is not working. Much is hanging by a thread. A hanging gallows of sorts — let's just say , they are about to hang themselves with their antics and failures .

The anticipation and the needs are growing daily. We give thanks to all who have followed this saga for so long and chosen to be in anticipatory mood rather than cynicism. The ways of the world are drastically changing but that will be seen for what it is and how it is within a short period of time.

The new age that has been long awaited has arrived and with it new energies. Hold on. Hold out. Make peace. Be assured the human family will win…P…

SUSAN SAYS

Humanity is learning a great lesson at this time. The lesson is, of course, to realize your godhood, your connectedness with Prime Creator and with all that exists. The lesson is to realize that everything is connected and that you are part of it All.

I enter this new week with cautious optimism. It sure seems like must of the Talking Heads are on the same page. I guess we will find out very shortly. Have you noticed how Time has accelerated?

I'm reminded regularly that all the Prosperity Programs are done and pacing in the wings to start deliveries. I'm also reminded continually to keep your eye on the exchanges. When you truly have heard that people are exchanging, Know that the delivery trucks are turning the corner to deliver your invitations to a Brave New World...Namaste, Susan

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Bullshit-button

Zap Says

HI ALL

GUESS WHAT…STILL IN BLACKOUT. WE ARE PLODDING ALONG GETTING PREPARED. WITH THE EFFORT UNDERWAY, THE PREPARATION PHASE ITSELF IS PRETTY INTENSE. IT IS AMAZING THE AMOUNT OF DETAIL THAT HAS TO BE ADDRESSED TO ENSURE A SMOOTH DEPLOYMENT OF A SERVICE ASPECT.

BESIDES THAT, THE SHEER VOLUME OF PROJECT SUBMISSIONS AND RESUMES IS DAUNTING, BUT NOT UNMANAGEABLE. OUR TEAMS ARE TACKLING IT ALL HEAD ON, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HELPING US TO DO WITH YOUR HELPING HANDS. KEEPING STABILITY SO THE GUYS AND GALS CAN GET THE WORK DONE WAS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL AND YOUR HELP HAS ENABLED THIS.

OUR THANKS FOR THIS IS BOUNDLESS. IT WAS WAY BETTER THAN ACCEPTING ANY KIND OF LARGE MONEY FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES THAT WANTED TO TAKE A BITE OUT OF US FOR THIS MONEY. WE REFUSED AND STUCK TO OUR GUNS OF BEING COMPLETELY WITHOUT STRINGS TO ANYBODY. I THINK WE DID RIGHT BY THAT. YOUR SUPPORT HELPED SO MUCH….

THE USUAL DETRACTORS ARE SORTA DYING OFF ONE BY ONE AS THEY REALIZE THAT PERHAPS WE ARE WHO WE SAY WE ARE, AND REALLY GOING TO DO WHAT WE SAY WE WILL DO. OF THAT YOU CAN BE CERTAIN. WE CERTAINLY WILL DEPLOY ONE OF THE LARGEST SERVICE EFFORTS WE ARE ABLE TO. THE ONLY BLOCKS TO THIS IS A GOVERNMENT THAT DOES NOT WISH ITS PEOPLE TO BE HELPED BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER OVER THEM. SOME DICTATORS AND OTHERS OF SUCH ILK WILL BE DIFFICULT, BUT I FIGURE WE CAN FIND WAYS OF GETTING THE HELP TO THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY IN SOME MANNER.

THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HAVE GOOD CONNECTIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS TO LOCAL OR REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS WILL BE OF GREAT HELP IN GETTING OUR SERVICES DEPLOYED. THE POLITICIANS CAN TAKE THE GLORY, WE DON’T CARE, AS LONG AS THE HELP IS DELIVERED AND GET THE COMMUNITIES RENOVATED.

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Internet-Fraud-Alert1

ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE ROLLOUTS WILL BE THE IMMEDIATE IDENTIFICATION AND RENOVATION OF SUITABLE HABITABLE BUILDINGS FOR THE HOMELESS. THE FAMILIES THAT ARE LIVING IN A TENT WILL HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE AGAIN AND REBUILD THEIR LIVES. STREET KIDS WITH NO HOPE WILL HAVE HOPE. AND FOOD. AND SHELTER. AND A FUTURE. THIS PART OF OUR FOCUS IS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD, BUT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET THESE SHELTERS DONE FOR THEM.

IF YOU COULD TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT COULD BE SUITABLE IN YOUR COMMUNITY, TOWN, CITY, AND IDENTIFY WHATEVER POTENTIALS THERE MAY BE WHETHER A PLOT OF LAND TO BUILD ON, OR AN EXISTING STRUCTURE THAT CAN BE PURCHASED AND RENOVATED FOR SUCH PURPOSE, THAT WOULD GO A LONG WAY TO ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM QUICKLY AS THAT INFORMATION WOULD BE AVAILABLE AND THE WORK DONE.

THESE ARE THE DIRECTIONS IN THINKING THAT SHOULD BE PREVALENT IN ORDER TO DEPLOY THE SERVICES AT A MUCH FASTER RATE. LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO BE DONE. PICK SOMETHING TO LOOK AT AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT BETTER. MAKE IT BETTER. WHATEVER YOU THINK OF TO DO WILL MAKE A MARKED DIFFERENCE IN THE WHOLE. PIECES OF COMMUNITY AND INDUSTRY WORKING TOWARDS THE REDEVELOPMENT OF THE COMMUNITY AND GET IT BACK TO A STABLE POSITION TO GROW FROM, IS THE INTENDED ROUTE OF THE SERVICE ASPECT OF THE PROJECT SIDE. SO LOOK AT DOING SOMETHING THAT IS A MARRIAGE OF SEVERAL THINGS FOR WHATEVER PROJECT YOU COME UP WITH. YOU WILL HAVE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR BUSINESS MODEL. PROFESSIONALS WILL BE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS TO HELP YOU WITH ANY ISSUE. BEING SUCCESSFUL IS ACTUALLY VERY EASY WHEN YOU DO THE RIGHT THINGS WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

SINCE WE ARE HARD WIRED FOR HELPING INSIDE, AND DISREGARDING SOME GREATLY DIMINISHED IN THAT ABILITY HERE AND THERE, HAVING SUCH A RESOURCE BASE TO SATISFY THIS PART OF OURSELVES HAS BEEN SORELY LACKING IN ALL VENTURE CAPITAL BUSINESS MODELS, GOVERNMENT GRANT MODELS, AND SIMILAR PROCESSES. INHERENT FAILURE WAS BUILT IN BY THE LACK OF THESE SERVICE ASPECTS, AND ATTEMPTS TO USE ANY MODIFICATION OF THESE MODELS HAS STILL EXPERIENCED ABJECT FAILURE OF BEING EFFECTIVE FOR HUMANITY. MONEY BEING SIPHONED OFF ILLEGALY TO SOME POCKET DID NOT HELP ANY.

I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT MANY ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOW GEARED TO HELP. THAT INCLUDES THE FED AS WELL. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY GOOD CHANGES SO THE PROVISION OF THIS STRONG SUPPORT AND OFFICIAL APPROVAL. THE PEOPLE IN POWER HAVE MADE STRONG DECISIONS TO BENEFIT THIS WORLD AND GET THE PLAN DONE RIGHT. GOVERNMENTS, ORGANIZATIONS AND KEY MEN AND WOMEN ARE ALL WORKING IN CONCERT TO MAKE THIS FERTILE GROUND FOR GROWTH AVAILABLE TO HUMANITY. IT HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY TASK FOR THEM PUTTING UP WITH ALL SORTS OF THINGS INCLUDING DEATHS IN THE RANKS. THEY ARE MAKING SURE THIS HAPPENS AND HAPPENS CORRECTLY. THEY TOO ARE PRETTY GOOD AT COMMON SENSE.

THE DEPLOYMENT OF THESE SERVICES ARE BORNE OF A BUSINESS MODEL THAT WORKS. THE GOAL WAS TO PROVIDE A PROJECTS WITH EVERYTHING THEY NEEDED FOR THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS. WHY START A FUNDING THAT IS LACKING THE ASSETS AROUND IT TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL, WAS THE CONCERN. THE RESULTING DECISION TO PROVIDE ALL SERVICES WAS A DIRECT ANSWER TO THIS HOLE IN THE MODEL.

THAT IS THE ESSENTIAL BACKGROUND OF THE DEPLOYMENT EFFORTS UNDERWAY NOW WITH US. PREPARING FOR ALL THIS IN ITSELF IS AN ONGOING PROCESS THAT IS BEING FOLLOWED ACCORDING TO EXPECTED TIMINGS. USUALLY, A 30 DAY PLANNING PERIOD IS WRITTEN IN START UP OPERATIONS, AND WE ARE FOLLOWING THAT MODEL. ONCE WE GET THE GO, CERTAIN IMMEDIATE ITEMS WILL BE DONE TO GET GOING.

WHAT I EXPECT TO HAPPEN ON A REALISTIC TIMELINE ONCE THE FUNDS HIT, WE WILL HAVE AN INTENSE 2 WEEKS TO GET THE BASICS OF THE OFFICE INFRASTRUCTURE STARTED. WE SHOULD HAVE OFFICE PRESENCE IN ABOUT 30 DAYS IF WE ARE LUCKY. CERTAINLY A TEMPORARY OFFICE CAN BE DONE WITHIN 48 HOURS, AND THIS WILL BE THE FIRST OPERATIONAL NUCLEUS OF THE OFFICE STAFFING. WE NEED A FEW SECRETARIES AND PROJECT MANAGERS TO BEGIN. THE SERVICE DIVISIONS WILL GET STARTED AND STAFFED, THE SERVERS SHOULD ALSO BE OPERATIONAL WITHIN 30 DAYS I THINK, AND FIRST PROJECT FUNDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE.

THE VERY FIRST FUNDS TO TAKE CARE OF THE PRELIMINARY COSTS WILL BE AVAILABLE VERY SHORTLY, AND IT WILL BEGIN. THE TRUST HAS EVERYTHING SET UP FOR THE BANK ACCOUNTS IN SOME EUROPEAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES THAT WILL PROVIDE FOR THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. GETTING PROJECT FUNDS TO THE PROJECT WILL BE SMOOTH WITH NO HICCUPS BECAUSE THE FUNDS ARE WELL KNOWN AND PASS ALL COMPLIANCE MARKERS AND FLAGS. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ITEM SINCE EVEN IF A PROJECT IS PROVIDED WITH SERVICES, IF IT IS DELAYED IN ITS RECEIPT OF FUNDS THEN IT MISSES MILESTONES AND TIMINGS, AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THEY GET HARMED IN SOME MANNER WHETHER MONETARY AND/OR REPUTATION.

SO THIS PARTICULAR ELEMENT OF THE FUNDING PROCESS IS DEEMED CRITICAL, AND IT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED. THE FUNDS WILL HAVE ALL THE TAGMARKS NECESSARY FOR PROMPT CLEARANCE.

SO THE TIME OF PREPARATION IS ON ALL OF US WITH THE IMPENDING RELEASES. LIKE I SAID ABOVE, TAKE A LOOK AROUND FOR SUITABLE HOMELESS SHELTERS IF YOU WOULD IN YOUR ARE, AND WHEN THE TIME COMES, WE WILL GET SOME HELP STARTED IN YOUR DIRECTION. BE AWARE THE FASTER THE SERVICES CAN GET UP AND RUNNING, THE FASTER WE CAN DO A GREATER THROUGHPUT OF PROJECTS FUNDED. COMMON SENSE AGAIN AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HURRY THIS.

THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR YOUR GREAT HELP TO US. IT HAS BEEN OH SO VERY WELCOME AND HAS INDEED KEPT PEOPLE ALIVE. I DO HAVE A SMALL REQUEST FOR A SMALL BIT FOR ONE GIRL THAT THAT NEEDS TWO NIGHTS OF HELP. GOD BLESS AND BIG HUGS.

IN RIVETING GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Bullshit+meter02

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

MAY 28, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Minciuni-de-1-aprilie

POOFness for May 29: IT DON'T COME EASY
Date: Sunday, 29-May-2016

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

AS PROMISED LAST WEEK, THIS WEEK, JEWS AND DREADLOCKS. JEWS SPEAK HEBREW AND USE SACRED GEOMETRY AS THEIR SYMBOL, AND DREADLOCKS ARE DIFFICULT TO MANAGE. THERE…DONE.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC, ONE THING WE CAN BE CERTAIN OF RIGHT NOW, IS THAT THE GLOBAL RESET AND GCR WILL MARK A TURNING POINT IN OUR HUMANITY’S EVOLUTION.

OVER THE CENTURIES, WE KNOW FROM HISTORY THAT EVERY NOW AND THEN, A SHIFT HAPPENS, AND A CIVILIZATION ENDS, A REGIME CHANGES, A CONTINENT SINKS, AND THINGS MOVE IN ANOTHER DIRECTION. WHAT HUMANITY DOES AT THAT POINT IN MAKING THE NEW DIRECTION WORK, IS OUR EVOLUTION THAT CHANGES TO A LEGACY.

WE STAND AT THE BRINK OF SUCH A CHANGE NOW, AND SO MUCH NEGATIVITY AND POSITIVITY IS IN-YOUR-FACE AND HAMMERING US AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY, THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND SOLID FOOTING AT TIMES. YOU THINK YOU ARE GROUNDED ONE DAY, AND THE NEXT MINUTE YOU FIND YOURSELF TORN BETWEEN 17 DIFFERENT THINGS. DIFFICULT, YES?

NOT REALLY. REMEMBERING ALL IS PERFECT ANYWAYS, YOU CAN NAVIGATE THE DUALITY PRETTY EASILY IT TURNS OUT. LETTING GO IS THE IMPORTANT FIRST THING TO DO. LETTING GO DISSOLVES THE EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT YOU HAVE TO SOMETHING, AND GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO STEP BACK, BREATHE, AND LOOK AT WHAT IRKS YOU IN ANOTHER FRAME. MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, WHAT IRKS YOU IS INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THE BIGGER PICTURE, AND IT BECOMES QUITE EASY TO DEAL WITH IN THAT PERSPECTIVE.

A FROG IN RAIN, PROTECTING ITSELF WITH A LEAF UMBRELLA.

OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MESSAGES, YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE STIRRED THE POT A BIT, BUT WHAT DOES IT REALLY MATTER. FOR SOME, IT HAS GALVANIZED THEM INTO A RIGIDITY OF POLARITY IN THINKING IN ONE DIRECTION AND SCOFFING AT THE OTHER. DUALITY WON.

WHEN IT WAS POINTED OUT THAT TRUMP HAD SOMETHING GOING FOR HIM LIKE BUSINESS SENSE AND A PRIDE IN THE USA AND KNOWLEDGE (DEEP KNOWLEDGE) OF THE CABAL AND ITS SHENANIGANS, THE RESPONSES RANGED FROM AGREEMENT AND SUPPORT TO DERISION BECAUSE OTHER ASSUMPTIONS AS TO THE MAN’S CHARACTER. THESE WERE VERY FRONT AND CENTER. HILLARY WAS NOT ADDRESSED AS YOU CAN GO ON YOUTUBE AND PUNCH IN HER NAME, AND YOU WILL GET A HUNDRED VIDEO COMPILATIONS OF HER DOING THE HILLARY DANCE. TOO BAD THERE WAS NOT A GREATER SELECTION, AS THERE ARE CERTAIN OTHERS THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL STATESMEN LIKE THE USA DESERVES TO HAVE.

Dear Susan and Zap,

I was appalled by Sunday's newsletter expressing that Donald J. Trump is who the US needs. I acknowledge that Hillary R. Clinton isn't the answer, but Trump? e has initiated and encouraged much anger and hate from his followers. I thought that the idea of our new existence was to be love and compassion. This seems very contradictory of Zap. Also, I thought Zap wished to not become political. He jumped into the middle of one of the most contentious races possible and opined.

DC

THE POINT HERE IS THAT WHAT I WROTE HAS MADE PEOPLE RISE AND SPEAK OUT THEIR THOUGHTS. DOES IT MATTER WHO GETS IN? SURE IT DOES IN MANY WAYS, BUT IN THE END WHO AND WHAT WILL MAKE THE REAL DIFFERENCE FOR THE CHANGE?

YOU AND ME.

SO THE ONLY THING THE MAN OR WOMAN THAT COMES IN TO POWER WILL DO IS SET A STAGE FOR YOU AND ME TO WORK IN. THAT’S ALL.

I am one totally fed up American who absolutely appreciates your candor and openness concerning Obama and his administration. It is absolutely ludicrous and outrageous to think that he has gotten away with even one small part of all that has transpired the last eight years, not to mention the whole birth certificate travesty. And yes, I am not in a position to express my opinion due to my job and friends that I need to do my job among other reasons but thank you for speaking for me. Signed anonymously please, but not for long...

WELL, IT IS THE MAN HIMSELF THAT HAS CAUSED WHAT HE HAS, AND IT IS ALL COMING OUT NOW. TRUTH ALWAYS DOES SOONER OR LATER. WHAT OBAMA HAS DONE IS NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE PEOPLE AS IS CLEARLY EVIDENT, BUT THE LESSONS AND GIFTS HE GIVES I THINK WILL HELP AND STRENGTHEN THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY. THE AWAKENING TO THE BAD STUFF IS IMPORTANT, AND HE HAS DONE THAT ADMIRABLY, RIGHT?

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t38737-poofness-for-may-29-it-don-t-come-easy-times-two-smh

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Giphy

[size=16]POOFness for JUN 1: "IT DON'T COME EASY"
[/size]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

“THE HEAVENS ARE IN A RARE ALIGNMENT OF THE FINGER OR EYE OF YOD. IT STARTED MAY 22ND. RIGHT NOW WE ARE AT THE APEX MAKING IT THE LAUNCH POINT OF THE EXTRAORDINARY.”

THIS CAME FROM A SISTER OF MINE. SHE IS RIGHT.

THE EXTRAORDINARY IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE RESET THROUGH THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS REQUIRED FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS AND THE POSITIONING OF THE RV FOR DEPLOYMENT.

THE RELEASE IS IN PROCESS NOW.

THE MEETINGS FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE ASSETS ARE GOING TO BE SET STARTING TODAY, AND SOME HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS.

WITH THIS INTELLIGENCE SUPPORTING OTHER INTELLIGENCE I HAVE RECEIVED, IT ALL POINTS IN THE ONLY PLACE IT CAN – IT HAS STARTED.

THAT ALSO MEANS THAT WITHIN 2 WEEKS, WE WILL START THE PROJECTS IN EARNEST.

SO HAIL TO THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS FOR ACCOMPLISHING AN EXEMPLARY JOB. CREDITS GO TO SNUFFLES FIRST AND FOREMOST (HE ACCEPTS DONATIONS…NO BACON), THE BACONATOR (ENFORCER WITH AN ACCENT), BANKER BOB (FOR WATCHING OVER THE FINANCES FROM BERMUDA WITH FLUFFY AND BAMBI HIS ERSTWHILE SECRETARIES), AND OF COURSE THE INDOMITABLE MISS PHIPPS. THERE ARE THOUSANDS MORE, BUT NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO LIST THEM ALL.

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t28873-poofness-for-jun-1-it-don-t-come-easy

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Giphy

POOFness for MAY 4, 2014: "Yellow Submarine"
ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL
OVER THE LAST WEEKS, SINCE THE RELEASES, THERE HAVE STILL BEEN GROWING PAINS AS THE SYSTEM LURCHES FORWARD TO ITS INEVITABLE CONCLUSION. PATIENCE IS THE BY-WORD, AND FRUSTRATIONS MUST BE MANAGED.

THE RV IS DONE, BUT THE FUNDS FOR THE PAYMENTS ARE NOT YET RELEASED. THE FAMILY AND IMF WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES HAVE PUT THEIR COLLECTIVE FOOT SOWN, AND THE CROOKED POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN DIPPING INTO THE BASKET EVERY DAY AND DELAYING THE FUNDS AND OFFICIAL ROLLOUT, HAVE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO STEAL.

WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD MOVES FORWARD REGARDLESS, EITHER THE USA DOES THE RIGHT THING AND THE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN DELAYING THE ROLLOUT LET IT HAPPEN, OR THE USA WILL NOT HAVE GOLD BACKED CURRENCY TO MATCH ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WILL BE BASEL III COMPLIANT. WHO WOULD WANT TO ACCEPT THE FIAT FEDERAL RESERVE TICKET KNOWN AS THE CURRENT US DOLLAR, INSTEAD OF A METAL BACKED TREASURY RESERVE NOTE.

THE USA WOULD BECOME A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY OVERNIGHT. BUT NO WORRIES, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. THE USA WILL SIGN OFF ON THE ROLLOUT OTHERWISE THE POLITICIANS’ ILL GOTTEN GAINS WILL BE USELESS, RIGHT? THEY WILL MOVE FORWARD, AND THE FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED.

BOND REDEMPTIONS ARE IN THE SAME PLACE, AND THOSE FUNDS ARE ALSO BEING RELEASED.
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THIS RELEASE HAPPEN IN 2014 DURING THE SPECIAL CYCLE, THAT ACCORDING TO PROPHECY, WILL GIVE OUR HUMANITY THE TOOLS TO BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION. AS I SAID A FEW TIMES BEFORE, THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND MOST OTHER ORGANIZATIONS, OPERATE BY THE NUMBERS AND CELESTIAL EVENTS, SO THE TIMINGS OF MILESTONES ARE TIED TO SUCH EVENTS.

AND YES, THERE WILL BE ARRESTS. MANY OF THE NAMES ON THE LIST WILL SURPRISE YOU.

Hi

I would like to ask, how can zap carry on with all the BS he is spouting?
I HAVE A PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION? HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME….
Maybe a name change to zap full of crap.
THEN ALL THE CUTE CARTOONS WOULD HAVE TO BE CHANGED. THINK OF THE MARKETING NIGHTMARE.
You said the RV has happened. I can't see ANY evidence ANYWHERE.
IT WAS SIGNED INTO EXISTENCE ON APRIL 22. THE PUBLIC IS TO BE ANNOUNCED MAY 15. KEEP LOOKING, AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT FIND IT YET. PROMISE.
At least Poof spoke of other items, rather than pandering to people’s greed.
HOW AM I PANDERING TO PEOPLE’S GREED? VERY STRANGE. HAVE NOT MADE ANY MONEY ON THIS WEEKLY THING I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO. EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO DATE IS ALL FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY. ARE YOU READING SOMETHING ELSE?
The horror stories of people selling all they have to buy dinars. But these will be worthless, worse than now.
THIS IS A LARGE PROBLEM I AGREE. SELLING STUFF TO GET DINAR IS NOT THE WAY. IF YOU INTEND TO BUY DINAR OR ANYTHING ELSE, YOU MUST DO THAT ACCORDING TO WHATEVER BUDGET YOU HAVE AND DISPOSABLE CASH. OTHERWISE YOU ARE FAILING YOURSELF, AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, YOUR FAMILY. GREED DOES NOT WORK. IT KILLS.

I personally find all this cloak and dagger nonsense just that. NONSENSE.
YES, AND THE CIA DOES NOT EXIST.
Every prediction you have made has fallen flat on its face. Nothing has come of it. As I say you are pandering to peoples greed, some would say more fool them. But please stop this lying to folk. It serves no purpose. I'm sure you are a pleasant guy. But this is morally wrong, telling the disparate they will be given truck loads of cash.
YOU TRULY ARE FRUSTRATED. HOW MANY DINAR DID YOU BUY? AND I DO NOT MAKE PREDICTIONS. I STATE WHAT HAS HAPPENED, AND IF YOU COME FROM A VEGETABLE PATCH BACKGROUND, YOU WILL READ THAT AS PREDICTION. THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF EVENTS IS ANOTHER MATTER, AND THAT IS NORMALLY CALLED COMMON SENSE. IF YOU EAT A BAD HAMBURGER, YOU MAY GET FOOD POISONING, RIGHT? TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL HAVE A LOT OF CASH WHEN THE DINAR IS OFFICIALLY REVALUED IS A TRUE STATEMENT. WHY WOULD IT NOT BE? HAD NO IDEA THAT IS MORALLY WRONG. HOW ABOUT ETHICALLY?

This won't happen. If a snowballs chance in hell it does.
I AM OVERWHELMED BY THE OPTIMISM.
Show REAL SOLID PROOF. Not the I have insider info "proof" as it can't be EVER VERIFIED.
SURE IT CAN. BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE CORRECT CONTACTS OR HAVE SOME LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE TO GET THE INFO IN THE FIRST PLACE. EVER HEARD OF LEAKS?
I wish you well but please don't deceive people any further, most don't believe you anymore, but now you have some hanging on waiting for 15th may. Yet this will come and go, and nothing

I GUESS WE WILL KNOW ON THE 15TH OF MAY.

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t19997-poofness-for-may-4-the-rv-is-done-but-the-funds-for-the-payments-are-not-yet-released-the-family-and-imf-with-the-rest-of-the-countries-have-put-their-collective-foot-sown-and-the-crooked-politicians-who-have-been-dipping-into-the-basket-every-day

POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE Th?id=OIP.6pBkhc15sEBj6DAuBAxToQDaEe&pid=15

robert18

Great reminder, thank you for posting this schizophrenic babkowski/zap rubbish from many years back. Hope those who still may have brain problems believing this total mother f...r babkowski can read English texts so this fc...ng swindler will have to extend his elaborates - total 100% rubbish, bullshit to 1000 pages soon. If you ever dream of "detractors dying out one by one" I wish you colorful dreams babkowski jerzy....
You are a looser, lowlife peace of shit and you know that!!!. By pretending, imagining and dreaming you can not change reality around your lowlife babkowski and I can imagine how you feel... I would rather never be born if I had to walk in your shoes!!!. 
I, as a human feel pity that you have to endure and suffer such long rubbish lowlife and carry on... wouldn't be wonderful if you had died out a long time ago and stop your horrible miserable lowlife...

The good news is that you have not much left and we - humans will breath an air of great relief knowing that air pollutant, parasite of society, sociopath, thief, con, scammer, dirty, ruthless animal is gone !!!!!.....  Wouldn't that be beautiful reason to celebrate???......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe it is time his detractors up their game! Seems Jerzy thinks we are dying out!! No such luck Blabkowski!! We are still working to put you back behind bars where you belong!

Avebury

I have no doubt someone this confused is a tRump supporter...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum