OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!)

Posted on 2017/05/29 by Kauilapele
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) Sphere_being_alliance_logo_c_2This is related to the earlier Kp blog post. Kind of sheds some more Light on this whole deal. What Corey and Jimmy wrote below certainly aligns with what I “got” about this.
As someone may (or may not) have said, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!”
Found at SBA FB.
[CG] “Every since the disclosure of the “Antarctic Area 51”, we have seen more push back from TPTB than from any other info I have released… I was… told that nearly every [TPTB] asset in the UFO Community has been activated. They are mostly self-identifying currently.
“I was told the CIA’s “Fake News” model has been so successful, they are now using the “big lie” method to divide this community more than it already was. These people are out of control… They are now attacking fans… viciously. They behave exactly like Troll’s…These energetic changes are causing many to self-identify their negative vibration.
[JC] “OK…so, we get back from CITD and it appears that while we were out of town…and leading up to the event…and through today (Sunday, Memorial Day)… a few people (a small number) have been very negative towards individuals, conferences, groups, events and ‘information’… some are connected, some not… and it’s just stupid. All of it.
“…the disinfo about CITD and what it represents… I was there, everywhere, all weekend…and anyone who attended…ANYONE…will tell you that the entire weekend was nothing but coolness, happiness and knowledge…period. I haven’t paid too much attention to the CITD negativity…why? Because everything that I have seen or read is from someone who WASN’T there! How crazy is that? You be the judge.
“…the attacks on different authors, researchers and ‘whistleblowers’… although this is coming from just a few people… I see it as: 1. They are screaming for ego attention and: 2. They are upset because others are happy and 3. They think that if they try and break up the community or cause problems that they will have more ‘clicks’, ‘likes’, ‘views’, ‘friends’, ‘subs’ or comments on some forum thread…to validate their own existence or ego. Again, very, very uncool.
“So, am I bothered by it??? NO. I don’t care… Our community is a beautiful, organic group that represents every part of society…and the greatest part about us is that we listen to everyone…all views, experience, ideas and theories are on the table…”
——————————————————————–
Sphere Being Alliance FB post 5-29-17 (Corey Goode) [note: I paragraphed this for improved reading clarity]
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) Corey_goode_with_ba_150_4There are a number of operatives that have been activated in this community. Every since the disclosure of the “Antarctic Area 51”, we have seen more push back from TPTB than from any other info I have released. Since then “Sigmund” has gone missing and I was questioned by his two airmen about any info I may have on the disappearance. I was also told that nearly every asset in the UFO Community has been activated. They are mostly self-identifying currently. Keep an eye out for more false and vicious attacks.

I was told the CIA’s “Fake News” model has been so successful, they are now using the “big lie” method to divide this community more than it already was. These people are out of control… They are now attacking fans who make video’s supporting my information, Board Games, Tee- Shirts or “Fan Films” (All 100% done by fans) viciously. They behave exactly like Troll’s and then give the “One mans freedom fighter is another man’s Terrorist” line.These energetic changes are causing many to self-identify their negative vibration.
They cannot have unity! I hope each of us will flood YouTube and Bloggs/Forums with videos and articles on why you want unity, (Do or don’t believe/support me but support unity, etc…) how we can achieve it and what we can achieve with it Keeping it all positive, of course. TY, CG
Jimmy Church Radio FB post 5-28-17 (Jimmy Church)
From Corey Goode and Jimmy Church, regarding that “Another (apparent) ‘Attempt to Compromise’ Gaia, Corey Goode, David Wilcock” post (aka, “It’s the ENERGIES, baby!!) Jimmy_church_in_studio_1#f2b @jchurchradio OK…so, we get back from CITD and it appears that while we were out of town…and leading up to the event…and through today (Sunday, Memorial Day)… a few people (a small number) have been very negative towards individuals, conferences, groups, events and ‘information’… some are connected, some not… you have MUFON, ‘whistleblowers’, researchers, authors…whatever… suddenly we have this negativity being brought from a very select few… and it’s just stupid.
All of it.
First, with MUFON, we have one guy who ran his mouth and in 24 hours raised so much craziness that I still can’t wrap my head around it… friends have been really effected…so very uncool.
Second, the disinfo about CITD and what it represents…I was there, everywhere, all weekend…and anyone who attended…ANYONE…will tell you that the entire weekend was nothing but coolness, happiness and knowledge…period.
I haven’t paid too much attention to the CITD negativity…why? Because everything that I have seen or read is from someone who WASN’T there! How crazy is that? You be the judge.
Third, the attacks on different authors, researchers and ‘whistleblowers’…totally uncool…spreading hate and negativity does nothing…although this is coming from just a few people…I see it as: 1. They are screaming for ego attention and: 2. They are upset because others are happy and 3. They think that if they try and break up the community or cause problems that they will have more ‘clicks’, ‘likes’, ‘views’, ‘friends’, ‘subs’ or comments on some forum thread…to validate their own existence or ego.
Again, very, very uncool.
Over the last week I have been approached, email, texts…saying “have you seen this? have you read this? so and so is saying this, that, about him, her…”…from all directions all at the same time…it’s nuts.
So, am I bothered by it??? NO. I don’t care.
I don’t let negativity bother me and don’t let it effect YOU.
I don’t read it…I delete it. I don’t watch it…I don’t listen to it.
Ever.
I will never be part of, take part in or be exposed to negative thoughts…or spread them. It’s bad for the soul.
Anyone who does is probably rotten to the core…nasty inside…not fun to be around and, seriously, didn’t get enough Cap’n Crunch as a kid.
Let me be very clear: If anyone out there thinks I’ve paid ANY attention to it you are dead wrong…I don’t have any time…or energy…to give any of it consideration. It’s NOT important to me.
Our community has a way of flushing out what they want or don’t want…it will happen naturally. Always has and always will.
Our community is a beautiful, organic group that represents every part of society…and the greatest part about us is that we listen to everyone…all views, experience, ideas and theories are on the table…they have to be…it’s up to you to figure it out.
Do not listen to anyone spreading hate, negativity, racism or personal attacks.
It will only drag you down…stop your progress in your quest for a better you, community and planet.
Think about it…and…most importantly…
Have a GREAT day and go have some fun!
Jimmy.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum