OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/0MXQF3l6jRc

bs4ever

bs4ever

About bloody time..!!

Madge was forced to sit in a coach playing host to the head of Japans Royals a few years back, despite legit protests from those who were "guests" of the Imperial Japanese savages during WWII.

Those elderly ex servicemen lined the route in places were the cameras were, and for a few moments stopped being elderly people and snapped smartly to attention as proper soldiers would and..........did a smart about turn to the head of Japans Royals as he passed and could not miss them turning their back on him not only in public but for all the world to see. 

A great moment to see..!!

Trump is the elected President of a friendly nation and in my experience a friendly people. 

This nonsense about reconsidering inviting him as the President should be treated for what it is, the ravings of rabid dogs.

They could of course invite Merkel.....room could be found within the Royal kennels and a bowl of water left out should she need refreshment

Avebury

Nothing about tRumps "base" is friendly. They are vile, xenophobic losers who want to blame their problems on the "world." (Read:"globalization.")
He is a wannabe bully and you wonder why sane people wouldn't want him on their land, much less having to pretend to respect him.

~Ann~

I can remember reports of her demise more than once; the last in an article on this blog.  Is the old gas bag dead or not!?

bs4ever

bs4ever

bs4ever wrote:
Trump is the elected President of a friendly nation and in my experience a friendly people. 

Avebury wrote:Nothing about tRumps "base" is friendly. They are vile, xenophobic losers who want to blame their problems on the "world." (Read:"globalization.")
He is a wannabe bully and you wonder why sane people wouldn't want him on their land, much less having to pretend to respect him. 

Where did I say the American nation or the people within were xenophobic losers, winners, vile or pleasant?

I was referring to the elected President who represents all Americans during state visits. To snub the President is to snub all. That you dislike him is personal opinion to which no one should take issue with (we had to put up with by being represented by war criminal and liar blair, followed by a moron, followed by that arse cameron)

I find (and have done for years) Americans I know, speak with online and have met to be some of the most like-able, accepting, and in many ways most generous and gracious people I have ever met. Thats just my experience though and I stand by it

~Ann~ wrote:I can remember reports of her demise more than once; the last in an article on this blog.  Is the old gas bag dead or not!?

To the best of my knowledge Ann she is quite alive

Avebury

You just got off on an "official snub."
Vomit up your "red pill" and take responsibility for yourself.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ann I have posted the announcement of Lizzies death several times. lol Every time she dies it is a joy to post.

Avebury... I think maybe you misunderstood bs4. Just saying...

As for Trumpty Dumpty.... how appropriate for him to go to London. And all the Queens horses and all the Queens men couldn't put Trumpty together again.

Maybe he can suggest to Lizzie a good wall maker. From what I have seen and heard they need one more than we do. These people that are calling themselves Muslim seem to be a very bad sort and not muslim at all.
So we have a fake president meeting with a fake queen to sort out the fake muslim situation! Jolly good!
He can eat strumpets while she has crumpets, a spot of tea and then dine on some freshly killed children's blood. Cheerio and a bloody good time will be had by all! (except maybe the blood donors)

Avebury

Let me know when the "Mexicans" are going to pay for your wall...

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Ann I have posted the announcement of Lizzies death several times. lol Every time she dies it is a joy to post.

You little teaser you ;-)

Not far from where I grew up there is an area called the black country, they have a nationally known savoury dish there and I would very much like to see Donalds face in the unlikely event Madge had it served while he was with her.

This local delicacy is called....Faggots

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Queen Elizabeth Ignores London’s Muslim Mayor, Invites Trump to Buckingham.  1686750091

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum