OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From Emma Gold via Facebook EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Emma Gold via Facebook

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From Emma Gold via Facebook Empty From Emma Gold via Facebook Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From Emma Gold via Facebook

In light of all the recent attacks on me personally I have chosen to share a bit about my life, where I come from and who I am in the video below.

I was deeply shocked and also humiliated to have such blatant attacks directed at me last week. I will say that not at any point was I contacted for questions or concerns about the allegations in these slander pieces prior to their release. This practice is not of the integrity of journalism but instead tabloids and fake news.

The spin portrayed with things like "Corey Kids" at Jordan Sather was nothing more than an attack to belittle his work in the community. Jordan is a father and an incredible researcher and marketer, he is no "kid". It was these talents that drew me to ask for his help on this book project. To make the statement that he was sucked into some marketing campaign to target kids is laughable. Jordan is guiding US on ways to get this book out into the public consciousness with maximum exposure. The smear tactic is completely transparent from my perspective, don't buy into it and don't get discouraged, this community needs fresh minds to carry on the work of the elders. Stop shaming the younger generations for wanting to get involved.

Regarding claims about me being a satanist and behind some massive roll out of false narrative to co opt the UFO community. It is true that I work behind the scenes with many different public figures doing volunteer work to help them in their own individual fields. I do this because I am proactive and I want to encourage and support where ever I can. I have not EVER been involved in satanism. If anything I am guilty of bad taste, but I am unapologetic for any art or music projects I was involved in that used dark imagery as a form of expression. When some one gets a tattoo of a yin yang are they automatically assumed to be a taoist? If someone use the symbol of a dove and olive branch are they automatically assumed to be christian? Does the use of a swastika automatically mean you are a Nazi? The use of symbols as archetypal representations is a big part of tattoo, art and music culture. To instigate a witch hunt because someone used these symbols to express themselves and not offer that individual the opportunity to comment on the accusations prior is incredibly irresponsible and shows no regard for ethics or morality. This attack feels to be of someones personal agenda or grudge.

The idea of doing a Graphic Novel based on Coreys testimony was not my idea. I was asked to help organize the artist volunteers interested in participating. I saw a beautiful opportunity come together to share in the creation of art while also getting the message out there. In the time I have been asked to help organize these volunteers I have spent hours getting to know them, working with them, being humbled by their talents and honored to help. These are women and men from all over the world ranging in age from their early 20's to late 60's.

Again the notion that this group is behind some sinister plan is nothing short of a tabloid story. These are some of the most amazing people I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life.

In regards to the BA message or Gaia tv being a part of a satanist agenda is also laughable. Anyone who has taken the time to read the BA message and also Coreys statement regarding how this and the Law of One books needs to be carefully monitored to ensure it NEVER turns into a cult or religion will see that again these statements are nothing but hollow tabloid accusations.

With that said I DO understand peoples concerns around these things especially if they have not taken the time to read Coreys testimony in full. I have heard alot of very strong statements about Corey from people that also say they havent really followed him or read his Cosmic Disclosure transcripts (free on his website). I find this to be a major problem when trying to make a compelling argument or case against him.

In the past year I have spent time getting incredibly close to Corey. I have found him to be honest, shy, sincere, awkward, direct, humorous, impatient and undoubtedly human. Regarding his testimony I have seen no evidence that has lead me to feel he is being dishonest, in fact to the contrary I am continually amazed at the moments that lead me to feel he is telling the truth as he knows it? I cant explain this nor will I try. I will say that Coreys testimony triggers alot of people in this community, it calls into question their own belief systems at times and can come with an uneasy feeling. I would ask that if you have resistance to Coreys testimony it may be beneficial to look at why? What is being triggered there. If you really just felt like he was full of it why would you give him so much attention? What crusade of your own beliefs are you trying to run under the guise of "saving people" from Coreys "Agenda". If you dont like bananas dont eat them, what gives you the right to go around on an anti banana campaign? Dont give me the line either that your trying to save people from the "Banana agenda", people have the right to decide on their own, your not saving anyone, your just trying to get everyone to believe bananas taste terrible.

The fact of the matter is we are all bumbling around in the dark regarding our own search for truth. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF US has all the answers, but collectively I feel we do. Unity is a word that is often misunderstood, it does not mean to blindly follow a single philosophy or person, it simply means "the state of being united or joined as a whole." To me that means putting aside ego and differences to be united as a whole. If each of us truly holds a piece to the puzzle than it is in our best interest to start laying them out together regardless of what image we think might be revealed in its completion. We also don't have to like each other, that is the glory of free will.

In closing I want to declare that all the negative energy attached to my name, filling the mouths of spiteful people wishing to do me harm.... I return it back to you now.....This energy is your burden to bare as is the karma it seeks to full fill.

To everyone that contributed to these attacks... I forgive you and I am grateful to have the opportunity to practice such forgiveness. I will not hold anger and resentment as poison.

I will be taking steps to not only have these attacks on me addressed publicly but to also remove them from public domain.

I am a sovereign being and I will not be a victim.

I will continue to purify the darkness.

.R
Thank you to Justin Deschamps and CW Chanter for their role in addressing these attacks responsibly through public query, debate and humor.

Thanks to Emma Gold via facebook

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum