OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is a shame we need.clarification on this subject. Here is a post about L. M. Howe and the book project with Dr. Wood, Dr. Salla, William Topkinds and myself. She was very interested to write the forward until the slanders and lies came out about Roger. Lies we have addressed and most people see for what they are now. TY, CG.
From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe 17202814_307460329657091_5715409860102081122_n
Emma Gold

An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe
Hello Linda,
I'm writing this letter in a public fashion because I believe I have a responsibility to address an issue that you have turned into some what of a public matter.
I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just acting in self defense and not wanting to get caught up in the attacks so you are choosing your public words selectively.
Regarding your recent and multiple statements on your earthfiles social media page " Linda Moulton Howe is not participating in any Roger Richards-Ramsaur-Emma Gold/Corey Goode book project about a secret space program in the United States. Linda's name should not be used in any web, paper, electronic, conference or other media related to promotion for a Roger Richards/Ramsaur/EmmaGold/CoreyGoode project."
I feel this misrepresents the interactions I had with you personally regarding the book project I reached out to you about and until recently you showed great enthusiasm in being a part of.
Your quote feels misleading to me in the way that it frames the circumstances around your potential participation in this book as a complete fabrication. This is disconcerting considering that up until the recent slander campaigns put out about myself, Corey Goode, Jirka Rysavy, Jay Weidner, David Wilcock and Jordan Sather you expressed a noticeable interest in being a part of this book ?
I have respected your work for many years and I have looked up to you as one of the great veteran contributors in the UFO field. It was this respect that brought your name to my mind as a potential contributor to this book in the beginning and when we first spoke I was was thrilled that you were so interested.
When the attacks started you reached out to me personally with a query as to the situation and your dialogue completely changed from being potentially involved in this project to all of the sudden not knowing what the project was?
I then responded to you with my perception as to the situation regarding the recent attacks and I also made sure I answered every personal question you had about me and my history with complete honesty, transparency and integrity. I thought surely a researcher of your experience would easily get to the bottom of this and see that the allegations made in the smear campaigns were not only false but well planned out to possibly derail this book project.
I can't say how completely disappointed I was to receive your email the next morning not only pulling out of the project but also using a single Google search with the key words used in the slander campaign as your basis for "research". This Google search only brought up the existing hit piece I referenced in our early email exchanges I had warned you about. My admiration of your research skills and integrity were challenged in that moment.
I was crushed and humiliated but I accepted it and responded with maturity and sensitivity regarding the issue and also your needs to be removed from any mention of this book. I had no interest in making any public mention about this as I knew your reasoning to pull out was most likely about dodging a very ugly bullet regarding the slander pieces being put out. I knew by not saying anything it would make me look worse in the public eye but it felt out of integrity to bring you into this any further so I chose to leave it........
Until I saw your continued stance publicly that felt to me very misleading. I also am witnessing your statements causing a great divide in our community. This is why I am writing this open letter now.
I will close this letter with some very simple questions I think would serve to clarify this situation.
1. Were you ever in communication with myself regarding your interest in being a part of a collaborative book involving Corey Goode, William Tompkins, Dr. Salla and Dr. Wood?
2. Did you loose interest in this project because of the recent hit pieces put out about myself and others mentioned above?
3. Did you ever feel threatened, manipulated or intimidated by the "Journalist" behind the attacks or by any other source?
4. Out of the topics I shared with you in privacy regarding the content of this book, "a case for the secret space program", why do you think their has been such an organized effort to derail this project?
My hope is that this public query will serve to soften the infighting going on in this moment around the subject. Any place where fighting is instigated by false or misleading statements I feel it my responsibility to address publicly and will continue to do so.
I hope you can give the public the respect they deserve by answering these questions honestly and with transparency. The role of being a public figure in my opinion comes with the responsibility of your influence. It is my opinion that the statements you have made are continuing to divide an already chaotic community.
With respect and appreciation.
.R

2From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe Empty tell a story of the movement Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:17 pm

rosyglow23

This dialogue taps directly into the drama that used to be a substantial examination of new frontiers of knowledge.

These days this community examination is fracturing.

Why?

Looking in the wrong direction? 

Oh, yes.

STILL talking about relationships with other species rather than emdedding the knowedge being shared as an activation of a cooperation?

Oh, yes.

It's been piling one guess, one supposition, one projection, one hopeful ego drive, one book, one video on top of of another for fifty years in my experience.

Wakey, wakey people. You're being distracted and now you're being set against each other in one of those cage fights where you can only fight.

The irony? The hilarious truth?

The only group who have consistentaly cooperated with ets - other species - to move humanity forward?

Sustainabilty activists.

The whole benevolent et message is "take responsibility" for your home planet that we might interact.

All this talk about disclosure?

Petitioning a dysfunctional government to get release of tech hardware?

lol.......Harware that is but an intermediate step given cooperation with "higher intelligence" tech?

You don't need no stinking hardware! LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great post rosy!
Here is thought...
Isn't it interesting that all of these people come out against Goode, Sather and Emma G en mass right before the launch of this book?
You know what they say... there is no such thing as bad publicity!

So YES! We are being played but we have been all along.

4From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe Empty Hi, Purple! Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:29 am

rosyglow23

Your granddaughter's breadfruit in Haiti is budding!!! Yeah, for the green team.

No offence intended and I really don't care about publicity or not. 

As Dale Earnhart says, "no politically correct robots in NASCAR which is why millions attend races every year! (grin)

Witness the et movement fracture at just about the same speed as one of our favorite cabals.

Hummmm....could there possibly be a link? (lol)

What's fascinating is how those of us who are in cooperative working relationships with multi species councils are grounded by Indigenous Peoples. 

They are kind enough to share their live and direct connection with their Star Ancestors. 

Hot news? Just another example of how so many of us "workers" are now being empowered?

With a team, initiated a global organization over forty years ago that touched millions and suddenly!!! it's re-emerging in a much, much closer alignment with an outcome of our galactic mission.

Very best to you, Purple! Hold you and your good work with high regard.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

aww thanks rosy! and thanks to you and ALL that post here and take the time to comment!

xox

From Corey Goode SBA Facebook re: Emma Gold - An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe 2081680901

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum