OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Acid_c10
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Richar80

TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?

I read over the latest "Offering" (Link Below) from TPAO and found that time and time again, she said that we should stop rooting out the evil that we are plagued with. I find this a strange point of view for a "Supposed" Light Worker. It makes me wonder if there is a Troll in our midst..... Hmmmm?

This begs the question "Who would seek to protect the Trolls & Evil?"

I have a couple of TPAO quotes (IN RED) that make me wonder about TPAO"

"Running around attempting to identify a troll or cabal agent or indeed evil. Why?"

This quote confused me. Why identify a Troll Cabal Agent or Evil? To get them arrested and protect people of course... DUH! What is the alternative TPAO? Leave them be? Let them continue their evil ways? This does NOT sound like a Light Worker, much a Light Warrior. You sound more like a Troll supporter if not a Troll in hiding yourself..... Time will tell ALL!

"Accompanied by hideous images and visuals that stick in minds. It speaks volumes."

I don't understand what hideous images you are referring to? The only hideous image I can recall was a Fear Mongering image that was put out by COBRA that showed the Earth being attacked in every kind of way. Talk about Cabal Agenda Fear Mongering! How can anyone look at this image and not see it is Cabal Fear Mongering? There is NO WAY that this image was conceived and posted by someone of the "Light." This is a truly hideous image considering that the last 5 Planets the Cabal had infiltrated were blown up in the end, and all perished. Not only that, but the Cabal are well known to show us images of what they intend to do to us.... Makes you wonder why a Supposed Light Worker would create such an image????

And if this image of Earth Being attacked, a clear Cabal Agenda, was not enough to put the nail in the coffin for Cobra by itself, Cobra put their name on it as well! That makes this Cabal image a COBRA creation... Case closed!

However I am told that we will soon know EXACTLY who COBRA is and they will be exposed right here on IDC, for all the World, and Universe, to see. Frankly, I can't wait!

"TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Cobra%2BAttacking%2BEarth

I talked all about this Cabal Agenda Image in my post:

"Re: Cobra's Recent Post" - One Who Knows - 5.3.17

"Fear, reproach, condemnation, focusing on any attempt to eradicate ‘evil’ in a density that is a duality and requires Yin and Yang, is insanity."

TPAO, you cannot be one of us, the Light Workers, and write something like this. Does it really require "Yin and Yang insanity when focusing on any attempt to eradicate evil?" TPAO, are the NPTB, the Elders, the Galactic Forces, and us the Light Workers "Insane" in our attempt to eradicate evil? Is there something that you are afraid of TPAO? Why are you so against us getting rid of Trolls and eradicating the Evil that has plagued our Planet, and has wiped out other planets all together?

To tell you the truth TPAO, I know your hideous secret, and so will everyone else... very soon. I know why you so vehemently defend the Trolls and so passionately ask us to stop seeking to eradicate the evil ones in our midst....

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that as the bible says Let us all be known by the fruits we bare, or in this case by our Writings. This one will soon be revealed, but I don’t want to spoil the fun just yet. But, I will say there is a VERY GOOD reason that TPAO does not what us to hunt Trolls anymore. That is all I will say on this matter for now (as Cobra likes to say!) Hint!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Reference Post:

It really is semantics in terms of attempting to look for order or agreement. Words mean very different things to different people. Their connotative value can never be known. Why bother? Trust, faith. The Divine Plan is perfect.

Working at the level of effect is liking trying to catch each and every snow flake in order to make it stop snowing. Running around attempting to identify a troll or cabal agent or indeed evil. Why? Focus gives it energy, more life.

The well meaning who inadvertently are being used by said energies to draw attention to them are doing just that through the power of suggestion. The warning on the packet is more lethal then the contents of the packet.

Belief. The building material of the illusion.

Making everyone fearful, distrusting and suspicious of everyone and anyone????!!!! Different pen names and the same message over and over. Inspiring suspicion is evoking fear. Its insidious and the stuff we are moving away from. Accompanied by hideous images and visuals that stick in minds. It speaks volumes.

Fear, reproach, condemnation, focusing on any attempt to eradicate ‘evil’ in a density that is a duality and requires Yin and Yang, is insanity.

Rising above all of this is where we are gravitating to naturally, harmoniously, joyously.

Unconditional Love, wholeness, balance, forgiveness. Recognising the essence of those we have been gifted to share this journey with and igniting the Light within them.

All these are the tools of powerful creators. Awakening Masters. One can simply feel the difference.

It requires no external evidence though once in that state so much is there for the sheer enjoyment of it being so. It is there right now.

The indescribable beauty all around. It is there in abundance already, everywhere. It is a very simple choice of where you decide to focus.

The essence of that which is like unto itself is drawn.

Much love

TPAO

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t64387-tpao-protects-the-trolls-why-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-6-11-17#312592

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Deadbe34

Enlarge this image
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Own215

RE: Cobra: Final Observations

Mayan Guy, thank you for your astute observations about COBRA as I have the same grave concerns as you have.

"Cobra: Final Observations" by Mayan Guy - 6.11.17

I just want to remind our friends that there are NO Toplet Bombs, or energy weapon threats either. There is only one group who uses FEAR as a weapon and that is the CABAL. If it is Fear based.... IT IS CABAL AGENDA. Here are the posts I wrote on this matter as well:

Analysis Of COBRA's Last Post:
"Re: Cobra's Recent Post" - One Who Knows - 5.3.17

"Cobra Failed To Prove Toplet Bomb Threat" - One Who Knows - 5.4.17
 "TPAO Protects The Trolls... Why?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Cleardot

Note: This post has been AUTHORIZED BY Commander Ashtar Himself, of ASHTAR COMMAND and to this day has not heard from COBRA on the matter.

The Cobra Menace Up-Date

I have been told from Top Sources that COBRA is posting on our site here on IDC under an assumed name. I have been given the name and will be authorized later to release it to you all. This deception and attempt to cause dissension among our Family has to stop. There is a big reveal coming shortly. Stay tuned for the fun!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum