Latest topics
» Nickelback- When We Stand Together
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Charlize Theron finnally admits she is has been raising her son as a Female since he was 3
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» American Gods | All Roads Lead to Rome
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, April 20, 2019, #193 ( Dane Wigington )
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» As NY Goes, So Goes OR: Bill Forces Vaccines On Children, Public Places Ban, But "Wow" Amendments
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Telepathic Russian Troops Trained For Psychic Warfare - Something The US Has Studied For Decades
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 159 dead animals: Hawks, bobcats and more found on NorCal poacher's property
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 11:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Can You Take Big Pharma Prescription Drugs with Cannabis?
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Q - Assange - Assassins - Secret Codes plus more
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 4-22-19… “China poised to seize Daimler Benz blablabablabla
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Leaving Mount Shasta At Night plus MORE
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» New 422 Pages Of Undeniable Evidence About To Put Hillary, Comey On The Run #ClintonEmailCoverup
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lyrid Meteor Showers Peaking Tonight! Eyes to the Skies!
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ The Prince of Death
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - French Postcards
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Men in Black (My Experience) | Gigi Young
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meaning in Life and Death. Richard Dolan.
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by 4-truth

» Roger Waters: UK Has Become An Accomplice Of The American Empire Over The Assange Saga
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANOTHER Dead Men Found at Home of Democrat Donor Ed Buck!
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FOIA request "imply" 32 pages of communication between Seth Rich and Julian Assange
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protecting Sea Creatures Could Help Slow Climate Change
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Consciousness Of Economics » Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

topspin2

This is a good video for those who want a bit of a different take on things. What I did not hear them say is just where they are in their programs. When I say on here that they are THAT GOOD, its because I have had personal contact with some of the MKUlra beings and clones. These programs have enabled them to take the memory of an 80 year old man and transport it into a child, hense, a new person.  These tricky guys are good, very good, and are so far advanced from humanity that even the thought of progress against these guy is almost laughable. There is a power struggle of the powerful going on on this planet and humanity is not involved. And we wait, as a major change is on the way....

3Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra Empty Not as many Humans on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I tell people most humans are not humans on this planet. Been conscious since my star family pushed me in here. I think, feel and notice that maybe 30 percent of what we call human on this planet are human. The rest make up clones, time travelers, holographic, gangle dopplers, several types of et hybrids from all kinds of places ( i have noticed 3 human & et hybrids. one grey and human, one anunaki and human and 3rd reptilian and human hybrid) and do not forget those androids or humanoids. It is why most of us cannot communicate with others and are abused..once they find out we are human there is a program in all of them to damage us. yep this is the most fuked up planet, place i have ever been. i tell my star family never send anyone here ever again, ever, i will never be right for infinity on a soul, spirit level, this place is hell. not hell on earth but hell its self.
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

topspin2

Ahhh Hell......There are several older texts that agree with you on that one....and yes, this is one dysfunctional planet....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum