Latest topics
» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

topspin2

This is a good video for those who want a bit of a different take on things. What I did not hear them say is just where they are in their programs. When I say on here that they are THAT GOOD, its because I have had personal contact with some of the MKUlra beings and clones. These programs have enabled them to take the memory of an 80 year old man and transport it into a child, hense, a new person.  These tricky guys are good, very good, and are so far advanced from humanity that even the thought of progress against these guy is almost laughable. There is a power struggle of the powerful going on on this planet and humanity is not involved. And we wait, as a major change is on the way....

3Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra Empty Not as many Humans on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I tell people most humans are not humans on this planet. Been conscious since my star family pushed me in here. I think, feel and notice that maybe 30 percent of what we call human on this planet are human. The rest make up clones, time travelers, holographic, gangle dopplers, several types of et hybrids from all kinds of places ( i have noticed 3 human & et hybrids. one grey and human, one anunaki and human and 3rd reptilian and human hybrid) and do not forget those androids or humanoids. It is why most of us cannot communicate with others and are abused..once they find out we are human there is a program in all of them to damage us. yep this is the most fuked up planet, place i have ever been. i tell my star family never send anyone here ever again, ever, i will never be right for infinity on a soul, spirit level, this place is hell. not hell on earth but hell its self.
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

topspin2

Ahhh Hell......There are several older texts that agree with you on that one....and yes, this is one dysfunctional planet....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum