OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

topspin2

This is a good video for those who want a bit of a different take on things. What I did not hear them say is just where they are in their programs. When I say on here that they are THAT GOOD, its because I have had personal contact with some of the MKUlra beings and clones. These programs have enabled them to take the memory of an 80 year old man and transport it into a child, hense, a new person.  These tricky guys are good, very good, and are so far advanced from humanity that even the thought of progress against these guy is almost laughable. There is a power struggle of the powerful going on on this planet and humanity is not involved. And we wait, as a major change is on the way....

3Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra Empty Not as many Humans Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I tell people most humans are not humans on this planet. Been conscious since my star family pushed me in here. I think, feel and notice that maybe 30 percent of what we call human on this planet are human. The rest make up clones, time travelers, holographic, gangle dopplers, several types of et hybrids from all kinds of places ( i have noticed 3 human & et hybrids. one grey and human, one anunaki and human and 3rd reptilian and human hybrid) and do not forget those androids or humanoids. It is why most of us cannot communicate with others and are abused..once they find out we are human there is a program in all of them to damage us. yep this is the most fuked up planet, place i have ever been. i tell my star family never send anyone here ever again, ever, i will never be right for infinity on a soul, spirit level, this place is hell. not hell on earth but hell its self.
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

topspin2

Ahhh Hell......There are several older texts that agree with you on that one....and yes, this is one dysfunctional planet....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum