OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Obama was and is a lightworker. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama was and is a lightworker.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Avebury

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/06/steve-beckow-president-obama-staunch.html?m=1

2Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh please lmao

3Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:53 pm

WilliaminUSA

From the council on Foreign Relations:
in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.
yup that's a lot of light!

4Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Avebury

How much "light" has tRump dropped on Syria?

5Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:04 pm

WilliaminUSA

A lot less that 26,000 or 3 every hour 24/7.

6Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Avebury

So the "lesser of two evils", until you add in the weapons tRump sold to Saudi Arabia...
You know, where the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were from.

7Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:29 pm

WilliaminUSA

I thought you were talking obama as a light worker not Trump. I never mentioned anything about Trump but considering obama to be a  light worker is a joke. Than zap/jerzy would be a light worker too.
Again, please try to fathom this: I'm talking about obama not Trump.

8Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Avebury

I haven't voted since 2000. I expose everyone's hypocrisy, especially my own. The knee-jerk attempt to say that tRump dropped less than "him" is specious.

9Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Avebury

Give me an example of a light worker.

10Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:52 am

topspin2

Hmmmm to this stuff....They are both on the same team.......

11Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:46 am

WilliaminUSA

OK I didn't start this conversation but I'll finish it:
In my heart probably no one in power on the planet is a light worker, definitely not a mass murderer or sexual predator of any type.
IMHO I know a lightworker. She was born on another continent. Parents died at a very young age. She endured one of the kissinger sponsored military coupes down there. Experienced many of her friends disappeared by the kissinger sponsored military. She was threatened at gun point and stood up to the military. Moved up here and supported her extended family. Often worked 7 days a week. Most everyone of her friends and family died, yet she soldiered on. She was a deeply religious (spiritual) yet incredibly sexual and a beauty inside and out. A tiny person who I would not ever piss off. Lightworkers can be compassionate yet fierce when they see wrong doing. Unlike some in power she bowed to no one. She suffered massive depression, OCD and PTSD, cancer too yet partook of the joys of life and shared them. She helped others who needed help and brought light to many though she experienced much darkness. All of the above finally brought her down and now she is about to enter hospice. 
I have learned love and compassion from this lightworker. She will never be powerful or famous, never a predictor of any kind, never bombed anyone nor got the worthless nobel prize. (We need to remember the irony of Nobel who made a living from dynamite and than created a "peace" prize) She brought out the best in people, helped and supported them, probably led some to become lightworkers too by her example. 
She was a warrior and caused me to become one too which is why I bear no hatred against the zap/jerzy's of the world but I ruthlessly attack them for their hypocrisy and greed.
Avebury I understand your current situation as far as money, healthcare, etc but the anger of your posts does no good. If we open our hearts we too can become lightworkers. Sadly there will be an opening for one in the very near future. Her shoes (size 5-1/2) are way too big for me to fill but I'll do my best.
I wish you peace.

12Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Avebury

☮❤️

13Obama was and is a lightworker. Empty Re: Obama was and is a lightworker. Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:42 pm

WilliaminUSA

Thank you Avebury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum