OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Information Overload on Planet X EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Information Overload on Planet X EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Information Overload on Planet X EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Information Overload on Planet X EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Information Overload on Planet X EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Information Overload on Planet X EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information Overload on Planet X

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Information Overload on Planet X Empty Information Overload on Planet X Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Information Overload on Planet X

July 5, 2017 Ines Radman 

I have been reading and following information flow of this so called Nibiru/Planet X for quite a few years now. Most can’t even agree on the name of it, let alone what might possibly happen.
Let’s take a look at this subject from a spiritual/metaphysical perspective. Nothing happens by accident, there are no coincidences. Everything that exists, exists because we have created it for whatever reason. Most of us are not even aware that our thoughts create our reality and when enough people connect on the same thought waves, we create this reality through our mass consciousness. It’s a simple explanation of our creation abilities. Some of us know and are aware, most have no idea of this.
If this planetary body is nearing our planet, it’s not an accident, it has purpose. I have read that this Nibiru comes around every 3600 years or so. I believe that the Annunaki originated from that planet. I also believe they are still on that planet and could be returning to check up on us or tell us the truth.
If the Annunaki have been coming around every 3600 years or so, then they know the effects caused by this pass by. Does it matter to them? Do they care? I don’t know, but the Annunaki are also creations of Source; therefore, they are part of this reality.
Will this planetary body come so close as to cause a catastrophe? I don’t know. I do have dreams and visions about mountains cracking apart, tsunamis, mass fires around my home etc., but there is nothing to point towards a planetary body being the cause of it. What’s really interesting is that in EVERY of those dreams or escapes from this reality indicate that myself and everyone in those realities are not in fear. There is a feeling of awe about what is going on. People are leaving or moving away from the disasters but not in panic, it’s as if we all know what to do and move on. There is no panic, no crying about losing our material things, no shock and fear about losing loved ones. It feels like a scripted play because in this reality, just losing a loved one causes us to go into shock, sadness, mourning and the other emotions we go through when dealing with death.
If you go back to the beginning of this blog you will see a lot of posts about Ascension and the so called Guru’s leading this cult. Everyone was talking about it. Everyone was writing about it. Thousands of YT videos on this subject, it was the light of the New Age movement that we were just going to Ascend to some heavenly space or place and start a new higher dimensional life with a new crystalline based body. Well, as most you reading this now know, that never happened. Many of those gurus got called out, many just disappeared out of the limelight, very few are left and those that are left have changed their stories or renamed that into something else.
From the very start of 2014 when I first started this blog I said that Ascension was a hoax, that it was impossible, that we were not ready for something like that and as proven that the gurus would eventually be exposed for what they are.
We had the same events happen with biblical prophesies, blood moons, RV’s, Econmic Collapse warnings going on for years now. I mean just about everything has been thrown at us to scare the shit out of us. None of those events took place, yet if you go to YT now and look up Nibiru or Planet X you will find hundreds of TITLES showing dates of when the end of the world is near, most of them the dates have come and gone, as always.
Now let’s focus our attention on Nibiru and the Annunaki. When they first started arriving they created the God cult. In other words, humans saw them as Gods and the Annunaki never bothered to tell them it was not so. They let humans believe they were gods. It worked to their advantage because they really did come here to mine for gold but when they realized how stupid we were and that we believed everything they told us, they saw other opportunities and decided to stay therefore, genetically changing us until humans became something they wanted for their own benefit.
So, assuming this story is correct, assuming Nibiru is nearing our planet, assuming the Annunaki are still on that planet; do you think we will call them gods this time? I don’t think so. In fact, if I saw an entity running around in my neighborhood that didn’t look humanoid, I would probably assume that the Annunaki have returned.
Keep in mind, even 300,000 years ago when they first arrived, they were thousands of years ahead of us in technology. In this reality that I refer to, they are probably even more advanced from us than ever before because even though we have advanced, they have advanced even more.
They know we know. These are intelligent beings, how dare we compare them to humans. These are our ancestors, they know this too. They created this body suit, who would know better than them of what our state of mind is, our state of affairs, and besides, those that stayed on Earth communicate with their home planet Nibiru.
So, the questions we should be asking are:

1. Are the Annunaki returning for good reasons or other reasons?
  2. Are they willing to allow their planet to cause destruction or will they use their technology to prevent that from happening?

I guess the answers to the questions above depend on their intent. Remember, they can’t come back and claim to be gods anymore. We know they are not gods. At least we have advanced in that area. So, if they can’t come as Gods, what will they come back as? They also know that we have advanced weapons so if they try to cause us harm, we will attack back. This event would cause the end of this planet. Is this what they want? If it’s what they want then they would allow Nibiru to cause the destruction. But if it does cause destruction, why are they coming back?
Do you honestly believe they don’t have the technology to change course or are they arriving because our mass consciousness has created that reality to happen? Is this why this information about Nibiru is all over the Internet? To cause our thoughts of it to unite and create that reality? Will they get near enough to land and offer to take us elsewhere? Maybe they will be the false flag alien invasion. We have no way of knowing this unless they offer to help us or take us off planet.
Many questions and I don’t  have the answers, but they are well worth contemplating. We’re not talking about an inferior race, we’re talking about our Ancestors, they created us into what we are in this human body. They know everything about this body, their advantage is knowing this about us. They’re not coming here to some foreign culture or civilization, they are returning to their old posts.
So, what is their purpose or what is there intent this time around? Will they finally disclose to us what we have been researching for years? Will they hold out their arms to us and welcome us into their reality? Will they share their technology with us? Will they create a false reality and get us to agree to leave the planet and go with them because it might destruct?
These are all possibilities. While everyone is talking about Nibiru as if it’s a lone  planet that always causes mass destruction, nobody is talking about or connected the Annunaki with Nibiru. All this fear mongering about it’s impact on Earth. Really? Do you really believe that? Do you honestly believe that Creator would allow this after we have come this far? I don’t know, but whatever happens, it happened because we planned it and created that reality. So, it’s not a question of what will happen or what they will do. It’s a question of remembering what we agreed upon before incarnating here. And in end if it does end, if this planet destroys, in a flash we are on the other side and maybe this is the Ascension event. Have you ever thought about that?
So, let the fear mongers scare the shit out of you, and maybe there is a planetary body nearing our solar system. Maybe everything they are saying is true. So what? We’re immortal, eternal, we don’t die and maybe it’s time we left this madness anyways. Those of us that have been Service to others have nothing to fear, we will move on with new realities and experiences and maybe that will be the time when our memories are erased so that we never have to remember life on this planet. There is nothing good to remember other than wars, hunger, disease, hatred and selfishness. I won’t have a problem forgetting what we left behind and nothing can be worse than what we have created…it can only get better.
So with all due respect to the so called Experts out there on Nibiru; they should really be honest and tell us that they don’t know what can happen instead of making up some “expert” theories. After all, this planet is about FEAR, and as long as humans live in fear, someone is feeding off this energy. We’re just another link the chain, another food source so anything should be better than what we could be leaving behind.
Don’t be fooled by anyone offering to save you. That will be your distinction between truth and falsity. Anyone offering to save you or take you off this planet does not want what is good for you. Until we are free, those that control will manipulate and lie. Until we choose to put an end to it, they will continue to play this game. So, why would anyone offer to save us? Think about it. By being ‘saved’, we have ended the tyranny and control. The Cabal/elite are the blood lines of the Annunaki. We have to assume they know what is going on. Maybe they are the ones that have started this Nibiru arrival, to create more fear so that we keep asking for their help in saving us.
Something stinks…and it’s not Nibiru. It’s the motive for scaring us into believing this planetary body is about to hit our planet. It’s not as black and white as it appears to be, but I can’t give you the answers, just ask a lot of questions so that you too, start contemplating and start asking those that believe Nibiru is going to cause a Pole Shift. Ask them questions, these very questions I have put forth. I ask them too, but they accuse me of being an Atheist. You see, if you don’t believe that Nibiru is arriving and you have no fear, then you must not believe in God either.
But remember I  wrote a few weeks ago. Black is now white. Right is now wrong. God is now gone.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Information Overload on Planet X Empty Re: Information Overload on Planet X Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Debunking YouTube Bullshit Scammers

July 5, 2017 Ines Radman 

Information Overload on Planet X Nibiru
The video below is a prime example of what  you should not be watching and wasting your time. For starters look at the name of the channel: Jordan Maxwell 2017. I don’t read or see anything where Jordan has anything to do with this nor have I seen his endorsement. Same goes for the photo of David Icke. Doesn’t that appear suspicious to you?
This Nibiru crap is mainly theory, conjecture and the bible is used and trusted for the prophesy in it. You see, this subject of Nibiru is like modern medicine. You talk to 100 doctors and each one will give you a different treatment plan.
We all know that the gods in the bible are off world entities and didn’t have the human race in mind when they came here to steal our resources.
At 2:45 Min. mark, a video shows the Sun with another planetary body/object beside it. Let’s just assume for a moment that it IS Nibiru/Planet X. How do we actually know what this object is, why do people insist on it being called Nibiru, how do we know what it’s doing, where it’s travelling and what impact it may have on Earth? Why does everyone insist this so called planetary object is Nibiru?
How can we trust this video when there is no mention of the location where this was taken? What about the date and the name of the person taking this video?
At 4:10 min. mark, you can see this object moving out of sight very quickly. A planet doesn’t move that fast, or does it? You tell me.
So, it’s obvious I have a problem trusting a video of an anonymous person videotaping without information on the date, time, location and identity of the individual. Doesn’t that seem odd to you that someone actually was able to record some object around the sun yet doesn’t want to take credit for it? Could it be that maybe it was masterfully edited and this object inserted into the video?
I don’t know about you, but if I looked out my window and saw something that was out of the ordinary, I would run for my camera or cellphone, start recording and post it on all my social media sites, proudly taking credit for it and providing the date, time, location and what camera I used.
This is why it’s important when determining the credibility or authenticity of something. We  have to ask these questions: Who recorded it, where was it recorded, what time of day was it and what type of equipment was used to record this event. There is enough doubt in my mind that I didn’t even bother watching more than 10 minutes of this video. You know, if there is 10% lies/deceit/conjecture or Photoshop involved, then the 90% doesn’t matter anyway.
The very title of this video: “Nibiru clearest images: Catastrophic earth events have been announced all over the media.”

1. How does this bullshitter know the object is Nibiru?
  2. Did you hear the announcement all over media that a catastrophe is about to hit us?
  3. What catastrophic events is he referring to and how does anyone know what MIGHT happen?
  4. Whenever your sensationalize a title to gain attention, the red flag should go up right there and then.

I don’t give a damn that they do this to get clicks or views. There intent right from the start is to deceive you, even if it’s just the title itself. I question the credibility of this person, their motives for doing this and their stupidity for thinking that people will believe this crap.
Here is the best part. At the 6:30 mark he says: This object doesn’t respect the laws of Celestial mechanics. This idiot is saying that this object is unpredictable and doesn’t follow certain celestial mechanics yet in the same breath tells you how close it will get to Earth and what it will do to us or what it’s potential is.
So, before I eat my shit I am going to contact Jordan and David and ask them if they know anything about this channel. I doubt it because I know both
their views and opinions, but it’s sad that whoever is running this scam channel has to use known people to get attention or gain credibility. That alone is enough for me to discredit this channel.
This is just my opinion, but I think I’m going to work on this Nibiru subject and see what I can come up with. I am not saying that I don’t believe a planetary body is in our solar system and could harm us. I’m saying that in order for me to believe something, I need some tangible proof, and when hundreds of people on YT have different opinions and theories, then we haven’t yet seen this thing. And finally this: Even if this planet is on it’s way here, not you, nor I nor any experts can guess or estimate what it’s path will be and if it will cause a catastrophe. Why? Because our cosmic family and friends would not allow that to happen. Because mass consciousness determines this, because this fear mongering event about Nibiru is exactly what they want. They want you to believe this planetary body is arriving and will cause harm. It’s another mind control program that we have the potential to create exactly what we don’t want. Thanks for reading!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum