OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing What We Sometimes Miss….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. Empty Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Amazing What We Sometimes Miss….

Posted on July 11, 2017

Amazing What We Sometimes Miss…. Destruction-earth-freedom-government-favim-com-5176334It’s been raining a lot here lately and the other day I found myself just sitting on the couch to rest and I turned on the TV hoping something good and interesting might be on. Yeah right! So I surfed around through channels for a while and had a wild epiphany slam me in the head. I had never realized before just how many tv programs are directed towards the wealthy. For example: I landed on a channel about house buying and they had a couple searching for their dream home. That’s fine except the homes were 500,000. to 800,000. dollars. Who the heck has that kind of money? The wealthy. I checked back several times as the day went on and new shows started up and all the houses were equally as expensive. Not reality for the majority of the country.
I bumped into another show called the Hollywood Medium. While I find his talent/gift quite astounding and most accurate, once again, why just Hollywood people? Why can’t he offer his gifts to people who need his help and not just on Rodeo Drive? Have you ever stopped into a cooking show? I used to watch all the time until I found there was no way I could make these recipes not because I can’t cook, I can, but because of the ingredients. These fools think nothing of using two sticks of butter and six eggs etc. All well and dandy if I can afford it. I eat organically and that would make for a very expensive loaf of bread or batch of cookies. Unless you’re rich of course!
Take time sometime to just flip through channels out of curiosity and see what I am talking about. Look at the shows through the eyes of someone not wealthy and you will begin to see what I am talking about. I didn’t pay attention to it before until Hollywood began to show it’s very ugly colors during and after the election and my disdain for them grew and I began to notice more clearly the disparity between the rich and poor. That’s close to all we have now, the middle class has faded away. On the flip side of the rich shows, there is a plethora of sick. moral destroying shows geared towards the 99%, the dumb, the people who don’t deserve anything better in the minds of the 1% producers. Lots of death and destruction, drinking, drugging, and putting humanity down to the lowest levels. It’s either feast or famine.
What about inspiring shows that are uplifting and give people hope and a desire to do their best? Don’t see much of that being offered. If you pay close attention to what is being offered to you to watch you will begin to see through the fog of deceit. Once you take note you will begin to see signs of inequality everywhere! Once those eyes are opened there is no shutting them closed again. And yet many don’t notice. I didn’t for quite a while. This latest Presidential election opened the elites Pandora’s box of how they truly think! Stunning to say the least. It is time to stop just being entertained by the elite programming and pay attention to the messages laying nestled beneath the surface. Once you start paying closer attention to the world around you you will begin to notice how wealth has permeated every nook and cranny of life and taken over. The memes and messages are subtle but they exist and they speak volumes. Advertising is the biggest offender.
I don’t know about you but I am hungry to live in a world of equality, peace and compassion for all. I’m done with the wealthy takes all mentality. Until we redesign Washington and who works for we the people, all this garbage will continue. We deserve to be free to live the lives we wish to live. The biggest myth we have fallen prey to is that everyone must work and if you don’t you are a drag on society! We only work 9-5 because the elite figured out a way to convince us to work to “make our lives better” when in fact it was to make the elites lives better. Our hard earned money is landing in their fat pockets. God did not put us on earth to work 9-5 and not live our lives to the fullest. There is a great deal we need to take in and take note of and the truth is not always easy to swallow but we must. We are ALL worthy no matter what our stations in life and never forget that!
Blessed awakening……
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://redesigningourselves.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum