OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth Scott1-590x250

ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth

NASA for the first time, have CLEARLY been caught ‘zooming in’ on a huge Orb like UFO which was travelling next to the International Space Station – NASA live camera feed which zoomed in on a mysterious glowing orb suddenly cut out.

A UFO Hunter called Scott C Waring, whom U.I.P have yet have the pleasure of speaking to (we might have to invite him over for a chat with us all) has claimed that the ISS camera locked on and zoomed into the “mystery glowing orb”, but after monitoring the ball of light, NASA cut the live stream from public viewing – perhaps they remembered that this is actually LIVE feed.

Us guys have checked that this footage is real and it a 100% is.
The Orb like UFO was captured in the distance, between the ISS and Earth, when the camera was panned towards it and “zoomed in” to the brightly lit object.
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth A4
An Orb caught on camera?
Scott C Waring, editor of UFO Sightings, recently said:
“I was watching the space station live cam when I noticed the camera switch to a new camera. “Then the camera began to swing to the left until it focused on a white oval between it and Earth. 
“The object had matched its speed with the space station. The camera then continued to zoom closer and closer, but all we could see was a glowing white oval. 
“The vibrate light from the UFO was so powerful that even NASA’s new seven million dollar HD cameras could not focus on it.” Mr Waring said.
ISS Caught ‘Zooming In’ On Large Orb Above Earth Scott
Mr Waring and the NASA capture
Mr Waring and a leading UK newspaper (The Express) have actually contacted NASA to see what they say about the strange Orb like object seen on camera about a week or so ago – but still waiting for a response.
Mr Waring went on to say:
“They are trying to get a good look, but obviously it is too bright.
“Why did NASA turn their camera towards this? Why did NASA want to take a look at this? “What is so extraordinary about it that they wanted to look at it?
“Well the fact is it is a UFO and a glowing object.” He said.
Please check out Mr Warings YouTube video below:

https://youtu.be/dRVfuL2hDhU

U.I.P SUMMARY – Whether people like or loathe the gentleman who captured this incredible footage courtesy of NASA, this footage is very much the real deal and a great find!
It is a great find due to the fact that NASA zoom straight onto the large brightly lit orb PLUS this looks identical to many of the Orbs that are being seen all over the world!
I would say that Orbs (and they appear in many different colours) are the number one UFO being spotted in the skies nowadays.  I personally have seen one myself with friends above Bristol UK and it was incredible and probably about the same size as a passenger jet in length!
The big questions are, where are they coming from and why are they here.  I believe that the ET’s use these to watch us and analyse us with, hence these strange Orbs nearly always appear big ‘events’ happening around the world.
It will be interesting to see how NASA respond about this.
I once had a dream of myself in about 10 years time, suddenly seeing THOUSANDS of Orbs in the sky, all different colours and shapes – who knows perhaps this is some kind of a build up to something ‘spectacular!
Source

Thanks to; http://mysteriousearth.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum