OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Jerzy511

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 23-Jul-2017 20:18:45

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: BEAUTIFUL DAY
Date: Sun, July 23, 2017 8:12 pm

"Beautiful Day"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPy0ctqMwE0

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The sadness and the pain and the bewilderment and the indecision and the chagrin and the anger and more pain and more pain and the fear is all around.

The information is changing minute by minute and the bankers are not going to roll over and die. That is not going to happen so do not believe that it will!! Be assured that the manner and the ways in which this is coming down is very relevant to the entire world right now. And you are are in the middle of it and twirling like a baton.

You feel crazy and out of sorts and you ponder and think you are getting old and aging and yes you are but no, not to the level that it feels like. It is a strange energy field for now and has been said it was coming. It won’t last too much longer but yes it is going to continue for a while more.

There are so few ways to exchange funds that it makes it difficult to know which way for the rookies to go. Actual physical exchanging is almost near to impossible. Get that, see it and know that crypto currencies are so new they can't play in this game for now. They are too strange for most folks. But they may before it is over. Now you ask what to do? We would say access what you can and play very stringently with what is on hand;

There is hope, always there is hope. There is a time and a reason for all of this. The powers that be have been subtly at this endeavor for a very long time. They aren’t giving up easily nor do they plan to. But the Light will win; as you already know it will. The ways and the means for doing so are in the works right now. The peace and the contentment that you all seek is closer than it has been. It has been said often and it is truth. There is much being done and many people on board who are aware of all of this. There are more than you can imagine even though you don’t hear about it. It's best that it is kept low key, out of the limelight and made civil and decent for all. No one gains by making it into a drama...P...

SUSAN SAYS

Hi Community

There is nothing easy about this resonating energy currently. Everyone on the planet is being affected in some way. The "fear" and "insecurity" manifesting for many from this energy is so thick, I feel, at times you could cut thru it with an etheric knife. I've been assured that this moving energy field is a necessary transition activated for change.

Light is winning...

The information coming from the internet moves so quickly this past week that it is very challenging to stay on top of all of it.

The communications regarding the currencies and PP remain very positive...

Namaste,

Susan

Zap Says

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Raw

HI ALL

OVER TIME IT HAS BECOME QUITE CLEAR THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO ENTER INTO THE GOLDEN AGE SO LONG PROPHESIZED. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN CHINA FOR SOME YEARS, I WAS AFFORDED THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW CERTAIN RELICS, BOOKS, PAINTINGS, AND OTHER ITEMS OF GREAT SIGNIFICANCE WITH SOME DATING BACK MILLENNIA. SOME OF THESE DESCRIBED THIS PARTICULAR CHAPTER IN OUR HISTORY, AND THE COMING OF THE GOLDEN AGE.

OUR PLANET HAS BEEN THE SUBJECT OF MANY GRAND EXPERIMENTS OVER TIME, GENETICS BEING ONE OF THEM. THERE ARE 4 BASIC RACES THAT WERE DEVELOPED, AND DEMARKED BY COLOR SUCH AS WHITE, BLACK, GREEN AND RED. WHITE PEOPLE ARE DENOTED BY THE COLOR GREEN (GO FIGURE).

MANY OF THE THINGS I WAS SHOWN WERE SECRET IN NATURE. I VISITED MANY PLACES WITH MY GUIDES, INCLUDING HOUSES, CAVES, MOUNTAINS, WAREHOUSES, AND OTHER PLACES OF SAFEKEEPING. I WAS EDUCATED IN HISTORY AND MEANINGS AND THE COMBINATION OF WESTERN KNOWLEDGE AND THIS NEW INFORMATION DREW A PRETTY SHARP MAP OF CURRENT AND FUTURE ACTIVITY.

THE POLITICAL ARENA HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF STRIFE AND BIG EGOS WHICH PREVENTED THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THIS THING WE CALL GOVERNMENT. IT WAS ORIGINALLY SET UP FOR PEOPLE, AND EVENTUALLY BECAME A GARGANTUAN SLOTH WHOSE PURPOSE WAS TO SERVE THE ELITE. IT BECAME CORRUPTED, AND ATTEMPTS AT BREAKING THE STRANGLEHOLD WERE INEFFECTUAL. PEOPLE THAT TRIED FOR CHANGE WERE BRANDED AS DISSIDENTS, TRAITORS, TERRORISTS, AND SIMILAR MONIKERS FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT CHANGING OR REFORMING GOVERNMENT BACK TO THE SERVICE OF THE PEOPLE.

HOWEVER, THIS IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. SLOWLY AT FIRST THEN PICKING UP SPEED, REFORM IS COMING TO MAKE GOVERNMENT WORK FOR PEOPLE AGAIN INSTEAD OF CONTINUING THE BRASH AND INHUMANE SUFFERING IT CAUSES NOW. THIS TOO WAS PROPHESISED IN THE MATERIAL I HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED WITH.

THE CONSCIENCE OF PEOPLE (LOOK AT SNOWDEN) IS THE PRIME MOVER HERE AS THE HEART WINS OVER GREED AND POWER. THE LIGHT OF JOY AND PROSPERITY IS HERE TO STAY AND MAKE THINGS WORK THE WAY THEY SHOULD. THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS AGREE. WHY EVEN THEIR PUBLIC SPOKESPIG IS GIVING KIDS THE FOUNDATION FOR THIS THROUGH READING. SEE FOR YOURSELF:

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/traveling-pig-reads-to-kids/?utm_source=Green+Monster+Mailing+List&ut

THE PIGS ARE READY FOR THE OFFICIAL TAKEOFF, AND THE RUNWAYS HAVE BEEN CLEARED OF THE MUCK ON THE SURFACE. THERE IS NOT MUCH MORE TO DO, WORRY ABOUT, MAKE TODAY’S RUMORS INTO GOSPEL THE NEXT DAY, OR SUPPORT THE NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT LEND WELL TO THE DELAYS BY MANIFESTING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

THE CABAL IS IN THE BACKSEAT AND THE GOOD GUYS ARE DRIVING. THE NEGOTIATIONS WERE CONCLUDED AND THEY WORKED OUT THE DETAILS OF WHAT IS TO COME. AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, THE CABAL WILL BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE IN SOME MEASURE BUT WITHOUT THEIR PREVIOUS POWER.

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Raw

THEY DID NOT REALIZE THE EXTENT OF THE REAL POWER OF THE GOOD GUYS EVEN WHEN WARNED MANY TIMES. SO THEY FORCED THE HAND, AND GOT SLAMMED. REALIZING THAT POWER, THEY CAME TO THE TABLE AND NEGOTIATED THEIR REDEMPTION. WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN TELL SOMEBODY THAT THE STOVE IS HOT AND THE POT WILL BOIL OVER AND RUIN THE FOOD FOR EVERYBODY, BUT THEY STILL KEEP THE HEAT ON? IS IT THAT INCREDIBLE ARROGANCE THAT COMES FROM HAVING SOME FORM OF POWER?

ANYWAYS, THIS WILL ALL CHANGE NOW AS THE RV COMES TO PASS. THE CHINESE WANT TO SEE THE USD BE STRONG. IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR HUMANITY, AND THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO HELP WITH THAT. THE VARIOUS ARMED FORCES AND THE AGENCIES ARE DOING A MASSIVE JOB DURING THESE TIMES OF CHANGE TO ENSURE THIS CHANGEOVER IS DONE WITH AS LITTLE FUSS AS POSSIBLE, BUT STILL THERE ARE CASUALTIES AS IN ANY WAR OF SUCH MAGNITUDE (NOT REPORTED THOUGH).

I CAN NOW SEE THE PATH CLEAR FOR PROJECT STARTS WITHIN THE NEXT WEEKS, AND GETTING TO THE REAL WORK AT HAND AS THE FIRST FUNDS FLOW. MY TRAVELS ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN AND I HAVE ALMOST ENOUGH TO GET THERE AND MEET WITH THE FOUNDATION PEOPLE. THIS WILL BE A VERY SIGNIFICANT MEETING IN CHINA AND SOME CHANGES WILL START RIGHT AWAY. MY COUNTERPARTS WILL ALSO BE THERE TO SIGN OFF ON THEIR ORGANIZATIONS AND BEGIN THEIR PORTION OF THE WORK AHEAD.

JUST KNOW ALL IS WELL, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNDER THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. SLEEP WELL, AND DREAM GOOD THINGS. LIKE PURPLE PIGS.

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Giphy

GOD BLESS, WE LOVE YOU.

IN MAGNIFICENT GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

JULY 23, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

FROM BERNIE: http://godsloveis.us/

Gratitude and Joy Prayer

Our Father who art in Heaven, with great humility, we weep with joy and thank you for liberating us from the abject evil that has ruled this beautiful planet and has defiled the pristine nature of your Creation. We thank you for binding Satan, his minions (e.g. Cabal, deep state, pedophiles, human and organ traffickers, drug dealers, banksters, corrupt politicians, terrorists, etc.) and all who are in opposition to the perfection of your Creation and as prophesied casting them into the pit to be sealed for a thousand years. We thank you for the reign of 1000 years of peace that is now let loose so that all Mankind and sentient life can finally prosper and experience your unlimited grace, mercy, and abundance unfettered.

We come to you in humble gratitude for being alive on this planet at this eternal NOW time in order to partake and experience the beauty of your breathtaking Creation; allowing us to be inspired to achieve greatness in co-creation with you and your Creation to glorify You and your Name, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth your son, who redeemed us from sin and paid the debt in full. We are eternally grateful for the ultimate sacrifice He made.

Thank you for letting loose the financial abundance needed at the NOW time to bring Heaven on Earth and allowing us the resources to restore your Garden of Eden.

We enter willingly into the New Covenant with you, Almighty God, where you have written it in our hearts. We rejoice as our heart sings with joy to you Almighty Creator and give thanks that you created us in your image.

Amen

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

P.S. If you haven't received an acknowledgement of your support, please send a request to goneforthfornow@gmail.com

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

....so this is about it, great result after RamblerNash elaborate (forensic analysis) of babkowski -zap jerzy. 
Great character description and judgement and I a prize it highly but totally useless as you see for yourself. I wrote quite a bit about this psychopathic thief babkowski -zap jerzy myself in the past few months and no need to repeat. I will translate RamblerNash's forensic analysis into plain English: this individual babkowski -zap jerzy is a ruthless, merciless, dangerous swindler, very well trained and prepared for his mission to use his "God given talents" to scam, swindle and rip other fellow naive and week, often lost Humans.
I will conclude in a simple way: many before babkowski with even greater  "God given talents" - with one in particular that comes to mind: Bernie Madoff. This one however rotten like a peace of shit where he belongs - JAIL !!!. I'm asking again and again, where are the AUTHORITIES - FBI, INTERPOL, POLICE, RCMP (CANADA) and other Law Enforcement agencies for fuck sake. Are they going to continue watching and allowing mother fuckers like  babkowski -zap jerzy and many others like him to keep committing a racketeering, crime, theft, etc...????. It clearly looks like it. Maybe we all should start what scumbags   babkowski -zap jerzy and others are doing, hey???... after all there is nothing that can be dome to those.......
Welcome to the babkowski -zap jerzy and others World. They seem to be winners and surely laughing in our efforts to stop him especially RamblerNash's forensic analysis...... 
POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) 1628498548

Very interesting place to live and grow families indeed......

robert18

meanwhile untouchable scammer - criminal babkowski - zap jerzy is packing his suitcases and laughing all the way to the airport to save Humanity......   

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) 2491603373

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well maybe he is actually "going away" to do a stint in a nice safe Canadian jail for his ghoulish behavior. Wouldn't that be wonderful? LOL
Come on RCMP!!! Do your freaking jobs already. The entire case has been dropped into your laps numerous times!

robert18

RCMP IS BUSY CHASING LOST PAPPIES IN CANADA SO DON'T COUNT ON THEM.

Who ever would wipe out this parasite should be rewarded by the Authorities and Law Enforcement agencies of all type. Just the way our very clever ancestors used to do in those days:

REWARD

$100,000 DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Icon_profile_en POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Icon_pm_en

pemaquid72

Is anyone paying attention to the fact Jerzy and Humanus have discontinued their Wednesday conference calls?  They have gone on indefinite hiatus.  Jerzy claims he is much too busy and what he knows he can’t share.  He says Humanus is only focused on managing projects now, providing world class oversight and financial support for the projects they will be funding.  Guess the weekly blackout has now gone beyond weekly.

Jerzy also claims he’s tired of all the rumor, slander and innuendo hurled at him.  He cannot understand why and how anyone can denigrate his tireless efforts to help humanity and save the world.  So he is taking his ball and going home (or going homeless.  Hard to say or know which is which).

Guess we will know soon enough if Jerzy has finally tapped into the billions and trillions he has been assuring us for years is just a week away from his grasp. 

It is either that or maybe he has finally exhausted his ability to collect enough friends and family donations to keep his begging machine in operation.

Jerzy’s fund raising cycle every week was dependent on his weekly conference call.  It was the only time of the week when he could present himself as the esteemed Chairman of Humanus, rubbing shoulders with world leaders, traveling the world to meet with Royals and opening banks in Denmark.  Meet with Grandfather in the palaces of China and view the riches stored in vast vaults. 

The rest of the week Jerzy is just Zap, the poor little church mouse that lives happily on the crumbs left behind after he gives all his food and clothing to those in far worse need than himself.

Without a pot to piss in or eat from, while working tirelessly on antiquated computers trying to facilitate the care of a multitude of orphans, cripples, destitute homeless souls devastated due to life being unfair thanks to crooked, greedy bankers. 

People for whom we cannot understand how they became dependent upon Jerzy for their daily food, clothing, shelter, transportation and medical care when there are so many other charitable resources available to them.

Organizations that will actually provide long term support and care rather than the endless cycle of living back and forth between a car and motel room waiting to learn whether or not a Western Union is going to show up to buy the crucial oxygen bottle that Jerzy has promised. 

That poor woman Jerzy constantly speaks of, I could never figure out how she could afford the car.  It costs money to keep a car: licensing, gas, basic maintenance to keep it going.  And what about those oxygen bottles?  You either have to go pick them up at the medical supply store or they deliver them to you.  I don’t think they will deliver to a person living in a car.  And they require a prescription.  What doctor prescribes oxygen to a homeless woman living out of her car when he could easily phone a charitable organization that would provide the proper care and support this woman is in need of?  

Jerzy will not allow it to be known who these people he cares for are to those who want to help, for reasons no one can understand.

The Humanus weekly conference calls where the only time in the week when Jerzy could pretend to be the person he is not the rest of the week.  I guess Jerzy's imaginary life is far more interesting than his real one.

POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Clip_image002

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well maybe he is actually "going away" to do a stint in a nice safe Canadian jail for his ghoulish behavior. Wouldn't that be wonderful? LOL
Come on RCMP!!! Do your freaking jobs already. The entire case has been dropped into your laps numerous times!
It's the end of the month and rent is due, so Jerzy just might be taking a trip...do some new digs. The blackout just may be due to getting the internet service installed there so he can continue with scamming the gullible.

Of course, Jerzy can certainly post his vacation selfies on his website showing he actually went to China, with daily updates. His plane ticket shouldn't be that hard to photograph and post since we all know he has a camera.

Have you noticed that Jerzy has to send out his newsletters to Hobie for posting instead of putting them on his website or blog?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum