OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. Empty FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 am

ymoilman2

Foreclosure --- GOOD NEWS - DEBT FORGIVENESS STARTING FROM WGS
THIS IS A GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT AND A GOODY!

I am getting several reports, some of which has been posted on chat rooms ----- That foreclosure folks have been and are getting letters that there mortgages are getting paid in full by the WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. In short DEBT FORGIVENESS has started! WOW!

Don't know the details yet and waiting for more information. When I get it --- it be posted here!

Now let me see --- wasn't Debt Forgiveness part of the NESARA PLAN ---- nay --- couldn't be that this Nesara thing is for real!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:27 AM 4 comments
Labels: Foreclosures
[b]
[b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here is what happened to me yesterday.

I am in the process of foreclosure as some here know. I was speaking to my new Bank of America rep and she said, and I quote, :I am being offered a modification from The Finance Committee of World Global Settlements".

Now she did not say I was being given a free home. Just that I do qualify for a mod. So we will see.

Thanks ymo for this post.

shakes4life2

Sounds very promising purpleskyz.....best wishes! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks shakes. I am not going to let myself get to hopeful quite yet but it is progress of some sort. Now if we could just see an RV I think we would ALL be in good shape. :)

Have a great day shakes!

shakes4life2

Thanks purpleskyz.......have a great day yourself! ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For those of you that are in the same position please call your bank and ask for info on the:

Department of Justice Global Settlement Program.

The Making Homes Affordable Program that I am working with can be reached at:
1-800-355-0966

Now please know that I was required to pay them $700.00 to push this through, but I did, and then they pushed my application through the bank. It was not until I did this that I started to see results for a modification.

Good LUCK to all of you and I hope you ALL get the help you deserve. Also.... please know that the courts feel that this mortgage crisis is a National and Global DISGRACE and are now trying to give the plaintiffs the time they need to work these foreclosures out. This just might be the light at the end of the very dark tunnel for some.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum