OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Jerzy511

E-mail from Zap: THE THINGS WE DO
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 6-Aug-2017 17:17:40

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: QUICK SOS POST - URGENT
Date: Sun, August 6, 2017 5:04 pm

Zap Says:

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Od4x1UA

THE THINGS WE DO

HI ALL,

IT PAINS ME TO ASK,

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Giphy

BUT YES I NEED TO ASK AS SOME OF MY TEAM AND EVEN MYSELF ARE AT CRITICAL STAGE AGAIN, AND WITH ONLY A COUPLE DAYS BETWEEN DISASTER AND RELIEF, THE POINT HAS BEEN REACHED WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE STABILITY. GOING HUNGRY IS ONE THING, BUT GOING WITHOUT FOOD IS ANOTHER, AND OUR GODSON BRADD IS AGAIN WITHOUT MILK SO I AM AGAIN FORCED HERE ASKING FOR THEM.

THERE ARE SO MANY NOW THAT ARE CRYING

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Th?id=OIP.aY0bODMe4gkDCaBK4FLB_wEsEs&pid=15

THAT I ASK FOR THIS FOR THEM, AND CALL ME NASTY NAMES. MUCH AS THAT IS A PAIN, I WILL NOT IGNORE CRIES FOR HELP.

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Srcstc

SO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE SAYING I AM DOING A BAD THING DOING THIS…TRY DOING WHAT WE DO AND THEN , AND ONLY THEN, CRY FOUL. YOU SIT IN YOUR ARMCHAIR AND JUDGE SO THAT OTHERS ARE NOT HELPED. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU? YOU WOULD DENY BASIC NEEDS OF A BABY? GREAT SHAME ON YOU. HUMANITARIAN SOULS? POUND ON ME ALL YOU WANT, CALL ME A SCAMMER OR FRAUDSTER, BUT DO NOT DENY THESE BASICS TO AN INNOCENT. WOULD YOU DENY YOUR KID FOOD? VERY SAD.

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Charityscam

I KNOW THAT I HAVE ASKED AND ASKED BEYOND BEYOND, BUT I ALWAYS WILL IF IT MEANS SAVING SOMEBODY. I GIVE WHATEVER I CAN AND WHEN I RUN OUT, I THEN GO ASK. IT IS MY NATURE TO DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP AND I WILL NOT CHANGE THIS. MAYBE OUR STEADFASTNESS TO THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE FOUNDATION WANTS US TO PERFORM THE PROJECT SIDE. THEY KNOW WE WILL ACCOMPLISH WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND WE WILL NOT FALTER FROM THIS VISION. WE HAVE A MASSIVE JOB TO DO, ALL OF US, AND WITH THE KIND OF FUNDING COMING FROM THESE GOOD HEARTS WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WE HAVE NOT WAVERED FROM THIS DIRECTION AND WE WILL NEVER WAVER - THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE AND IT CAN BE COUNTED ON. OUR PRELIMINARY MEETING HAS SHOWN WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE. THIS IS WHAT THE ELDERS ARE LIKE…IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY FOR THEM.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING YET AGAIN. AND NAY SAYERS, BE READY TO CRAWL BACK UNDER SOMETHING PURPLE. THE COLOR YOU FALL UNDER ON THIS WEBSITE IS A RUSE AND NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE HEART BEHIND. EVIL COMES IN MANY FORMS, SOME SEEMINGLY LEGITIMATE. VERY SAD AGAIN.

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Re: Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:37 pm

pemaquid72

Ok Jerzy, I for one am not sitting in my armchair passing judgement or refusing to help those you claim are in need.  

I am just refusing to help these anonymous people in need by sending money for them through you.  So before you put anymore effort into making others the problem, and before anyone even begins to reach for their wallet, answer these questions:

How can anyone expect you to take care of anyone else when you have demonstrated time and again you can't take care of yourself?

What good is it for you to give the shirt off your back to someone in need and then ask us to give you a shirt in return?  

What problem have you solved other than to make yourself the problem?  I would rather give to the person in need than to have to give through you.  Then you get to keep your shirt as it is the only one you have.

If that is the type of person you are, so generous and so giving that you think nothing of giving all of yourself and possessions away, then you should know that only works if you don't have to ask others for help for yourself.

Aren't you supposed to be traveling this week and nestled in the bosom of Grandfather in the promised land?

How much did your raise for your ticket and travel?

Why don't you postpone your trip, get your ticket refunded and use those monies to help these people right now?

I am certain Grandfather will be pleased to wait while you save lives.

Why can't you reveal where all these people are located that are crying for help (baby Brad that needs milk, Mary that needs oxygen, etc. ad nauseam) so those of us who truly are humanitarians and possessing charitable hearts can work together with those like minded closest to where these people in need are?  

Why can't you let this information be known so we can reach out to aid organizations in their immediate area?

Why do we have to send money to you in order to help these poor people crying for help?

Just how much money do you raise each week with your continual cries (always the same cries) for help and how many Western Unions did Will Barney actually send out?  

How much did you keep to support yourself?  How much went to your Humanus folks?  (I doubt Will or Doug are in any sort of desperate need)

Here it is August 6, 2018 and once again the gap between complete destitution and riches (billions and trillions) is only a few days.  

Are you cognizant of how many times you've claimed this reality?  Do you ever revisit your postings of years ago or even a few weeks ago and see where you continually OVERPROMISE AND NEVER DELIVER?

OVERPROMISING is to kind of word to use, as due to the extent you do so, the only appropriate and more accurate word to use is LIAR.

What does HUMANUS stand for?

Doesn't it stand for:

H - hugely
U - unrelenting
M - manipulations
A - against
U - unsuspecting
S - souls

3Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Re: Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:29 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Raw

spot on permaquid!

4Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Re: Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy seems to be a little upset about the folks calling him out as a fraud. LOL

If only his actions were transparent.

O2 bottle receipts, pictures of his vacation to see Grandpa, the mechanics bill for the brakes put on his car, pictures of the tree damage of Susan's condo, the amount of funds received from their PayPal account and where that money got spent...

5Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Re: Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:19 pm

pemaquid72

I am so sorry Jerzy!

Stupid me!

I misspelled HUMANUS in my previous post tonight!

Here is the CORRECT SPELLING and DEFINITION:

H - hugely
U - unrelenting
M - manipulations
A - against
N - naive
S - souls

My apologies for leaving out "N - naive"!

Especially when it is those of whom who are "naive" that you prey upon and count upon to believe in your unrelenting manipulating patter, week in, week out.  And these same naive people who believe your words, give you the benefit of the doubt, and trust you to speak the truth and deliver upon your promises.  

I cannot fathom how you can look at yourself in the mirror, or even sleep at night knowing full well you have NEVER fulfilled NOT ONE OF YOUR PROMISES.  To think of all of those naive people who take you at your word and deliver upon you the help you request, and what do you give in return?  Just more begging, more stories, more lies, more broken promises.  The road to hell is paved with good intentions, but your road to hell is not one of good intentions, but of deceptions, manipulations, lies and greed.  Begging for money under false pretenses is the worst form of greed.

Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Jones have nothing on you!

6Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Re: Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"AND NAY SAYERS, BE READY TO CRAWL BACK UNDER SOMETHING PURPLE."

Enlarge this image
Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO 20663639_10208317863218973_3683264024955748713_n

That's right Jerzy!! We will continue until you are behind bars where you belong!!!

7Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Empty Re: Zap: THE (SHAMEFUL) THINGS WE DO Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 am

robert18

You are a peace of unwanted trash babkowski!. A creature with out face, integrity and shame!. Just a parasite feeding on others skin and blood. In-despicable peace of shut. If I were you I would rather hang myself instead of looking at my fucking dirty face. Even if all this fairy tails with historical assets and "GCR - RV" was real, do you think the "coordinators" would be willing to deal with such a looser, con man, scammer and thief???????????......
All of you morons who ever send this motherfucker any money think about that...... 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum