OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 12 2017

Compiled 12:20 am EDT 12 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. Aug. 11 2017 7:29 pm EDT GCR: "Blossom" - GCR/RV Astrology - Friday - August 11, 2017

1. The IMF is now taking ZIM at 1:1 per the approval of Bank of China / Chinese Elders.
As much as ya got. As in infinite.

2. The RV is here folks.

B. Aug. 11 2017 6:42 pm EDT TNT Call RayRen98: TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen98 Cliff Notes by Sunny 8-11-17 Replay: [url=tel:%28641%29 715-0623]641.715.0623[/url], PIN CODE 409029#
https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100601328

1. Iraqi PM Abadi had a press conference where he made the proclamation that Iraq had exited Chapter 7.

2. To Ray's knowledge the in-country Dinar rate was 1:1. If true, that would make Iraq Article 8 compliant.

3. Information was out that Kuwait received their last payment – to satisfy the IMF requirements (for Article 8) along with removing multiple currencies in the country.

4. No auction reports for today Aug. 11. If everything goes according to what I expect don’t be surprised if no auction reports on Mon. Aug. 14. That to could be a signal of Article 8 compliance.

5. The targeted execution date was Aug. 21 based on what they put out there.

6. We had some sources looking for at least a phase of the GCR to happen this week. Some of us could start going today Aug. 11.

7. Iraqi contractors and others were told to have all their bookkeeping in the by Aug. 21, but anything could possibly happen before then.

8. Triple zero Dinar notes inside Iraq have a two year time limit to exchange. That would not affect us here in the US.

9. The general public would not have access to the contract rate.

10. Ray knows nothing about there being a limited time to exchange the ZIM.

C. Aug. 11 2017 Bluwolf Update: BLUWOLF UPDATE: UN ANNOUNCEMENT: " IRAQ IS OFFICIALLY A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY", 10 AUGUST

A UN announcement is expected informing the world that now Iraq is officially a sovereign country with no ties to sanctions whatsoever. Na'maste Bluwolf

D. Aug. 11 2017 8:00 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Shetland" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Friday - August 11, 2017

1. Not offering a hard Intel SITREP because there is no hard intel being allowed out from our sources today Aug. 11. We're that close.

2. This is not the first time I've gone dark, but this weekend will be the first time for a positive and undisclosed reason. Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge.

3. Please submit homepage ideas for our website: theclarioncalls.com.

4. Sign up to receive your TETELESTAI email for when the 800#s are released. It'll be the first we post once in hand.

E. Aug. 11 2017 1:25 pm EDT Bluwolf Intel Update: "Puerto Rico, It is up to you" - Bluwolf Intel Update 8-11-17

1. Puerto Rico is the only nation in the world with the most Dinars per square feet.

2. Its governmental debt has placed the island and its people into bankruptcy.

3. Its governments and banks intention to use a law created by our last president which states that when the credit or debit of the country is un recoverable that they can go into all people's accounts over $100,000. and extract its monies to pay its malicious debt.

4. This intent is now going on and they are trying to negotiate it into effect with the Chinese who have acknowledged that this is unlawful, illegal and not right by its people or by any means.

5. For those of you living in P.R. now you know their intentions. Now you can accept this robbery or do what is correct and that is to establish your accounts elsewhere away from the hands of these thieves. It is up to you.

F. Aug. 11 2017 1:09 am EDT Anna von Reitz: "Anna von Reitz on Why World War III" by Suzi - 8.11.17 If you want your lawful government restored (50 individual republics), organize your local county and then your state government. Nobody can do it for you. You have to take it on, hold the meetings, and do the drill. The Michigan General Jural Assembly is ready to help and hosts a Thurs. night national call-in:
9pm EDT: [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4160]1-712-770 - 4160[/url]. Code: 226823#.
Our website: www.annavonreitz.com & http://1stmichiganassembly.info

Hotline [url=tel:%28989%29 450-5522]1-989-450-5522[/url], Mon. through Thurs. 2 to 7 pm EST.
We are still operating on our own resources and every bit that comes in helps prevent World War III. Donations via PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com or Anna Maria Riezinger, Box 520994, Big Lake Alaska 99652

G. SkiRacer: LESSON 3: Your Appointment Updated RECAP:SkiRacer: LESSON 3: Your Appointment Updated , 10 AUGUST

a. The Appointment

Dial *67 before calling the 800 number to block your telephone number from the call center.

1. If you want anything but the international rates you must call the 800 number to make your appointment.

2. Info to have on hand for the call:
• your name,
• your zip code (i.e., zip code where you want to CE),
• an email address, (see below)
• the number of currencies you want to exchange (if you have Zim mention it first)

• Each and every adult exchanging will need their own private appointment, although married couples may possibly go together. You are permitted to bring an advisor with you. You may not bring someone along who intends to exchange at your appointment and pretend they are your advisor.

• The zip code you provide is the zip where you wish to exchange. If you are on vacation you likely will not use the zip code of your residence, but where you happen to be on vacation, or the zip code in a neighboring town where you'd rather have your personal business known instead of at home. Whatever your reason, provide the zip of where you want to exchange.

• Your email address should be one that you will delete immediately after the exchange. The bank will want to keep in touch with you and be paid to sell your information to whomever is willing to pay. So protect yourself now.

b. Preparing for your appointment:

• It's best to have two picture IDS, one a passport or other proof of citizenship should you be asked and/or a birth certificate, drivers license, Costco card, etc.

• Your currency. I suggest you bundle them by type of currency, where obtained (bring your Certificates of Authenticity if you acquired them from a dealer such as Sterling, a receipt if from a bank or FOREX, etc.) You do not need your gift letter; that is for the IRS to substantiate the date upon which you acquired the currency. I advise you to label each bundle, the amount of currency within, and ID each bundle.

• Blue pen so your signature on paperwork is identifiable as original
• a calculator
• Paper
• Reading glasses if you use them

• (you can ask for up to $10,000 cash to take from the bank)

• IF you plan to CE into a business entity, gather the documents showing the legal name, tax ID, letters of incorporation. (I suggest opening the accounts prior to the appointment.)

c. To do before your appointment

• Drive to the appointment site to check routes, timing, parking, etc.

Make some decisions:

• Will you take an advisor with you? (You shouldn't really need one.)

• Will you take a higher rate in exchange for your leaving a percentage of your money with the bank for 5-50 years?

• Remember you can move money to an account with checks and just pay things off via check. I HIGHLY recommend that you have one account that you call the Mother Lode account where most of your funds are kept; this account will have NO internet access, limited teller access, no checks, etc. Then you move funds to other accounts that do have printed checks and from here you pay off mortgages, student loans, etc from this secondary account. You can track all movements of funds from the Mother Lode to where and for what purpose historically.

• Do you want to add "all rights reserved without prejudice" above your signature? Research that now and decide.

• Know if you will allow your currency to leave your sight and under what circumstances. Do you need a signed receipt by teller and manager or is teller sufficient?

• Try to think about all the things that might come up.

d. On signing forms:

• I am worried about all the forms they want me to sign and they normally do it all electronically now. They shove the screen in front of you and say, "Sign here. It just says you are who you say you are." I do not believe a word of it! I ask for a printout of what I am to sign, I read every word, THEN I have them initial each and every page and to certify in writing that my printout is indeed what I am signing electronically. Only THEN do I sign the paperwork and then I instruct them to copy it for themselves and for me, duly signed by both sides.

e. Further preparations:

• Rehearse what you will say during your CE. Do it in front of a mirror to practice looking professional and "worthy."

• Practice asking for the contract rate, asking to see their screens, asking for a printout of this screen as a kind of guarantee of a rate; do not be taken in by the bewilderment of your teller, nor let them run off for several minutes; ask for them to printout the screen, give it to you, THEN run off if necessary.

• KNOW what you will do if they tell you they are sending your currency away for a week and KNOW what your response will be.

• KNOW what you will do if they say their rate is $X and you expected twice that ($2X).

• Plan what you will wear to the appointment and make sure it is at the ready (cleaned, pressed, etc.) down to the color of socks and jewelry.

• Practice your words and calmness. Behave with dignity but be firm. This is not the time for humor or jokes, but it IS the time for premeditated action.

• Make up a story for how you came to have money to tell "the world." It can be anything but the truth! "I had a long term investment that finally came through" is simple enough.

f. The Appointment:

• Give yourself plenty of time to get ready.

• Take your prepared envelope or briefcase with packets, account numbers, pen, calculator, IDs, glasses,

• Show up well ahead of the appointed hour to accommodate traffic, parking, moments to gather yourself, say a little prayer, etc.

• Practice being gracious and look like you know how to have money.

• BE specific: Write this info down.

◦ "I am here to do a currency exchange."

◦ "Would you be kind enough to give me the rates?"

◦ Verify the rate at which you will be transacting. Ask to see the screen to see if there are higher rates available and ask for one if you see it!

◦ Summarize what you plan to do: "Please give me all of the account balance in cash (or cashier's check) and a receipt showing a $0 balance for these accounts." (present the list of accounts) Use multiple accounts so you do not mix asset-backed funds with non-asset-backed funds in case this becomes important, i.e. Dinars go into a different account from dongs, etc. There is info that only the dinar currency needs to be isolated.

◦ "Then we will do the CE. Then I want a receipt after the CE showing the new balance in each of my accounts please."

◦ "I have a list of accounts here where I will be depositing these funds. How do you wish to proceed?"

• Be clear and concise.

• Take your time. Do NOT let them rush you through one of the most important business meetings you will ever have. Be patient, calm, controlled, and firm.

• Read absolutely everything in its entirety before signing it.

• You will likely be given an NDA if you are taking the contract rate. Ask for a copy and stand there and read it carefully - especially the last page and any small print. Ask questions if necessary. Get them to sign & date the copy you will keep. Then and only then should you sign the NDA.

• Ask for a copy of everything else you have signed at the exchange.

• Don't forget your copy of every receipt of each transaction that has occurred.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 Ohh-yeah-kool-aid

Yosef - "Blossom" - GCR/RV Astrology 8/11/17

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 Image1%2B%25281%2529

Below is why there is so much chaos in the last three days: North Korea, Congress, Immigration, Transgenders, and Russia.

http://foreverconscious.com/energy-lionsgate-portal-2016

Venezuela, Qatar, Palestine, Israel, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, Iraq... get it? If there's chaos there cannot exist peace.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-venezuela-military-idUSKBN1AR2GR

That said, such attempts to cloud benevolence with veils of evil is no longer working.

That old cabal playbook is just no longer an option energetically.

So what now?

When the markets are at their lowest volumes and least amount of damage can be done to global equities.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-11/august-when-all-the-traders-take-off-and-the-market-blows-up

At some point the world will permanently adjust and ignore, or worse leave behind the screaming children of chaos... a la China (and Russia) just did to North Korea.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/346186-dont-hope-for-much-help-from-russia-or-china-on-the-korean

As the IMF has done to the United States.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/26681-imf-boss-threatens-to-ditch-us-for-communist-china-again

Did you know the IMF is now intaking ZIM at 1:1 per the approval of Bank of China / Chinese Elders?

As much as ya got. As in infinite.

The RV is here folks. Sit back and let the rose blossom.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t66218-yosef-blossom-gcr-rv-astrology-8-11-17#317336

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 13 2017

Compiled 12:30 am EDT 13 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. Aug. 12 2017 8:54 am EDT GCR Yosef: "Top Down" - GCR/RV Conceptual - Saturday - August 12, 2017

1. Is everything right on track? On pace? On time?

2. How can everything have been so broken, yet suddenly be instantly healed?

3. Honestly, I'm a fan of Trump now. I finally get what's happening. Now I pray he continues on his trajectory faster so we can have our moment of awakening.

4. It's happening again today. Hence, the bizarre reversal of fortunes for the perpetually meek to the seemingly all might and powerful. We are now they, and they now we.

5. The day is today. Up to the plate we step. United in service we are. Human Angels in selfless formation. As it was written, so shall it be. Sobeit. God is with us.

B. Aug. 12 9:32 am EDT Trump Press Conference Mon. Aug. 14: Trump to Hold Press Conference in DC on Monday

C. Aug. 12 2017 9:15 pm EDT Banking History: "Usury: A Short Banking History" - The Clarion Calls Show #7 - Saturday - August 12, 2017

1. In the old days man accepted precious metals minted into coins by the Church and Crown as tokens of exchange with a prohibition against usury, or charging interest.

2. Usury was making money from lending money, or making money from nothing - exactly what was happening today on a colossal scale.

3. Several important things arose from the prohibition of usury in medieval Christendom.

a. Firstly Jews began to specialize in money-lending and other practices which were forbidden to Christians. Both peasants and aristocracy found themselves being bled dry by usurers, which is why there were sporadic uprisings, imprisonments and expulsions of Jews throughout Europe.

b. Secondly, gold coins, jewels and other valuables were deposited with goldsmiths and money-lenders who more often than not, were one and the same - loan-sharks who became rich and powerful.

4. Paper money had come into existence and was managed by the Knights Templar. A usury developed as the swindling money-lenders realized the immoral benefits that could be obtained from such a situation. They could invent money from absolutely nothing.

5. In England this deceitful system was officially sanctioned in 1694 with the Bank of England. The same system was adopted in every country by a process of Masonic revolution and manipulation.

6. Nowadays banking has become extremely sophisticated but the hidden and usurious mechanism behind it remains the same. The Federal Reserve Bank in 1913 and the Bank of England in 1945 were nationalised.

7. In theory they controlled both the United States and Great Britain by passing for national banks but owned exclusively by a group of private individuals

8. Both the United States and British Treasuries, in conjunction with Federal Reserve Bank and Bank of England’s advise each government and determine how much paper money and coin will be issued each year. This is where all of our tax money goes. To at off old wars!!

9. The next stage of development for international finance was get rid of cash altogether for manevloent reasons. Then token accountability for the bankers could disappear along with all liquidity of cash.

10. Their intention is that everyone will have to use credit/debit cards for every type of commercial transaction. Electronic technology, when used this way, and when it is not merely widespread but compulsory, would have given them complete control of every man, woman and child in the world.

11. Fortunately, the reverse happened (with the GCR) and the central banking industry was defeated, replaced by a benevolent economic force using quantum computing satellites and computing systems to guard against future usury frauds.

12. Know both the Bank of England and Federal Reserve Bank have been overtaken due to default and kept in place (name only) as to not scare the general public or markets.

13. As has have the hidden governments of each country. All scheming politician puppets have been neutered - no longer controlled by such illegal and immoral central banks or the international banking families that once owned them.

D. Aug. 11 2017 2:32 pm EDT Can't pay government debt with US Treasury routing numbers: You Can't Pay Government Debt with Treasury Routing Numbers Enough people found out about the TDA's to make the Fed issue "scam alerts" as a cover up.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Zimsanity" - GCR/RV SITREP - Monday - August 14, 2017

Received via email from Yosef....

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott

One of two VP's of Zimbabwe was poisoned and we believed murdered yesterday.

Emerson Mnangawa was back stage at President Mugabe speech when he suddenly became violently ill.

https://zimbabwe-today.com/zimbabwe-vice-president-emmerson-mnangagwa-poisoned-critical-condition/

Clearly it was an assignation attempt upon the next perceived Zimbabwe President, who two weeks earlier announced the gold standard for the ZIM currency.

http://www.herald.co.zw/gold-reserves-to-back-currency/

So why eliminate an heir apparent now?   So late in the game?  And by whose hand did this wicked come?  Was Mnangawa malevolent or benevolent in his dealings?

Was the cabal or China involved?  Was Mugabe behind the assignation to clear the way for another candidate waiting in the wings?

https://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/grace-urges-mugabe-to-name-successor-10511061

It's Zimsanity in Harare anyway you slice it, as the RV looms and Zimbabwe is the lynchpin nation/currency/bond.  By no accident did this happen now.  No way.

This was a targeted strike at the very, very, very bitter end prior to the public release of the collateral accounts intake of foreign Zimbabwe sovereign debt (aka your ZIm bond notes/currency).

My discernment. Dose said Mnangawa was malevolent and working with adversaries of Africa over in Eastern Europe.

Meanin, the cabal got to him knowing what was on the line, China intelligence services found out, warned Mugabe, and while making a very public speech to hide his involvement, had either a bodyguard or military guard poison Mnangawa's food and/or drink.

I don't know that... but if iM reading the tea leaves by how the news was put out, the existing government is shying away from the story, which is Mugabe.

All the cabal papers, of which there are several, are running wild with the story.  In fact, they initially put out Mugabe had died before correcting it to a poisoning of Mnangawa.

Interning stuff in these final hours.

Not coincidentally, later tonight into early this morning, the IMF starts in-taking  ZIM bond notes / currency at 1:1... via buy back accounts in Bank of China.

Which means ZIM redemptions are open for business worldwide.

Does translate into our much anticipated digits?  We shall see.

But it sure makes for one hell of a geopolitical fireworks finale, including but not limited to: Trump, Netanyahu, Madero and Poroshenko sometime this week.

Like caught sharks, all the cabal hold overs are thrashing around in the boat running out of oxygen as they die slowly in the Elders/China/Russia/Republic's net.

There's just no place to go now for relief, no allies to turn to, no fiat money to steal, no false flag chaos events to distract from the truth of their immanent extermination.

They'd rather die with the con, so the Elders/Chinese/Russians/
Americans are all sitting back and letting them tire themselves out in the corner like caged animals, allowing the hissing vipers to expend their last remaining negative energies in peace.

Then scoop up their lifelines political carcasses  and deposit them in the deep vaults of history, where few search engines even dare to go.

After 13 millennia, the cabal will overnight just disappears off the face of the earth, never to resurface.

Gone in a gentle benevolent breeze of unparalleled mercy.  Invisible yet every soul in the world will feel the change of seasons in the human experience.

And we are but the humble yet tested and forged cornerstones left standing after their horrific wildfire burns itself out.

Simply amazing.  Divine.  Grace.

Purple diamonds formed from white flames, left for dead in the ashes, but still very much alive and infinitely wealthy beyond human imagination.

If I hadn't lived it myself, I would not have believed the tale.  And even though I did in fact live it first hand for twelve years, I suspect I'll always struggle justifying being rescued from hell's inferno, and chosen to heal the soul of the world along with 144,000 other Human Angels now fully in flight.  Sobeit.

God is with us.
Posted by enerchi at 8/14/2017 08:00:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 14, 2017

8/14/2017 12:35:00 AM  Dinarland, GCR, Geopolitics, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Restored Republic]Restored Republic[/url], RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url], [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/US Republic]US Republic[/url]  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 14 2017

Compiled 12:26 am EDT 14 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Source: Dinar Chronicles

A. Aug. 13 2017 2:13 pm EDT TNT News: Sun. AM TNT News 8-13-17 A Deep Bank Source said that tomorrow Mon. Aug. 14 there would be a meeting between the cen​tral bank and private banks to discuss currency window instructions. https://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en&u=http://economy-news.net​/content.php%3Fid%3D8633

B. Aug. 13 2:48 pm TNT RValready: "Just One Big Bang" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts

1. There will not be any advance news. Just one Big Bang. Advance warning would be very bad for the financial markets.

2. Between now and then, expect a lack of news and outright lies.

3. Iraq banking left Chapter 7 last week. They have to RV before they can be Chapter 8.

C. Aug. 13 7:07 pm EDT ZAP: "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" - Weekly ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 8.13.17

1. Poof: We are happy to report what we can, but the news is sparse and no, nothing happening in the moment.

2. The ways and means committees on all levels are hard at work figuring and modifying and doing all the things they can to create havoc and melee. The complicated deals and intricate situations are not made any easier in the manner in which they are subjected to with both national and international legislation. We are right in the middle of the power games being played OUT.

3. Funds are going to be a thin trickle for a while.

4. Susan: The prosperity programs have been on the starting line for deliveries for a very long time and the trigger still hasn't been pulled.

5. Zap: The Elders have been mindful of numbers in respect of specific dates on which business may be done according to Lunar cycles. For instance, the number 8 is predominant as the symbol of prosperity-money-fortune. The number 9 is important as a number of finality. For example, their Master Heritage Accounts end with an “XXXXXX-888” suffix at HSBC. They do business on the 1st of the 1st month, the 2nd of the 2nd month, the 3rd of the 3rd month and so on. Major contracts and agreements are signed on those dates.

6. The official redemption of the Heritage Assets has started now that the currency side is in full swing (currency first, Historic Assets second).

7. Many have already attended their TTMs and money has moved into their escrow accounts, but the majority of these releases are still frozen at the moment. At the same time preliminary contracts are in the process of being issued for the Historic Asset redemptions. These activities will start putting a considerable amount of newly freed up cash on the streets.

8. Now with the agreements in place, including the currency revaluation, all can move forward to the next stage of the releases.

9. This coming week and next will see more funds going out to trusts, foundations and others who have subscribed to the redemption processes. Project funding will abound.

10. The Chinese Foundation that is doing the major side of the release is wonderful. The Elders in charge are kind and compassionate. They have shown me the extent of their accounts. They can handle any size of redemptions with ease. These are the funds that will be the driving force in getting proper funding in place for all current and future projects.

11. North Korea is no big deal. North Korea is actually a big piggy bank where a lot of countries keep their gold in mountain bunkers because of the security and inaccessibility of outside forces.

D. Aug. 13 2017 8:13 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - August 13, 2017

1. Two "potential wars" suddenly arose in both North Korea and Venezuela at exactly the same time Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller was closing his investigative noose around President Trump's closest confidants.

2. China long ago disabled the North Korean nuclear program in exchange for keeping the country solvent monetarily, so where was this insanity coming from? Answer: desperation. Very hard to impeach a sitting US President during a potential time of war - even harder to RV. Forcing the Pentagon to launch a preemptive first strike to "protect an ally" was the Cabal's last, best chaotic chance to stave off the RV.

3. Interesting strategy by the Cabal to stay relevant. Remember, the more chaotic American political events are in the news, the closer we are to the global financial reforms unleashing their philanthropic fury.

4. Dunford ain't having any of it. Today Aug. 13 he is physically "inside the hot zone," to reassure the world there is no legitimate threat posed by the US military (by the guy who has the nuke launch codes) against the Korean Peninsula. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-13/top-u-s-general-jets-into-asia-as-north-korea-tensions-run-high

5. The remaining Cabal minions are now taking their last collective breath before death, including those die hard agents who create needless violence by in-sighting fake "white supremacist hate" in Virginia yesterday Aug. 12. Absolutely anything to gin up enough chaos to stop the RV.

6. All back-of-the-bank global banking reforms have long completed. Redemption bases and off site centers were simply awaiting final release authorization.

7. Stay strong way-seers. The light at the end of the GCR/RV tunnel is both blinding and growing every hour - straight into our tired but resilient third eye. God is with us.

E. Aug. 13 2017 9:18 pm EDT TNT: "About to Pop" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News

1. The New Rate is Hiding in the CBI website: cbi.3eyon-host.net/

2. (Note: I tried these instructions and did not find the correct information. It was believed the website had been changed after several hits). Start from the English side of the CBI. Scroll down and right above the calculator click on statistics. It's on the right hand side above the calculator. Says STATISTICS. Scroll down a tad to see: For extended statistics, please click here. On the top right it will have a link called HOME. Click on that. Scroll down and you should see exchange numbers again. 1184 will turn into 1.2

3. Only the USD and EURO have been adjusted.

US Dollar USD 1.2
EURO EUR 1.08565

F. Aug. 13 2017 2:50 pm EDT Bluwolf: "I Declare" - Bluwolf Intel Update 8-13-17

1. I declare that there will not be any nuclear interventions with North Korea, nor be a military invasion of Venezuela and won't be any civil urban war within the confines of the U.S.

2. I declare that the 1% is now powerless and non existent and this blessing is now being executed in full in God's timing.

3. I declare that all those malignant government officials will all be leaving office as we speak and all who have stolen or created an injustice towards the American people will all fall to our justice, for no one is above the law.

G. Aug. 12 9:32 am EDT Trump Press Conference Mon. Aug. 14: Trump to Hold Press Conference in DC on Monday

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Recycling" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - August 15, 2017

8/15/2017 08:00:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles

What's even more interesting than the cabal having no other option but to total surrender, is how the Elders have no other option but total release.

We are now hearing they're once again withholding said release per a source in Beijing.

The cause: Infighting for power and authority post RV between the more than two dozen colors of the Dragon Family (Asian Sovereigns).

Zimbabwe was just such an internal conflict.

The Red Dragons did not trust heir to the throne VP Emerson Mnangawa to dominate African continent affairs post RV, and because of that, Mugabe handled him--all be it late in the process.

Mnangawa was supposedly loyal and by Mugabe's side for 40 years and didn't make the Dragon cut. We understand he was compromised by cabal agents promising secrets of immortality and ultimately global control through Africa reign.

I report, you decide (if your face melts).

Equally fascinating is that the back wall for malevolent and benevolent factions in this transition both function off the same day and time for the release--which is firm and know known to both sides.

Both know their cosmic window is fast closing (August 21) and each is making every effort to refine their post event positions.

Remember, it's a free for all post RV across all corners of humanity, including the once elites. After final release is authorized (by God) their will be race for projects, territories and governments.

And while the cabal has been split into many pieces now, individuals can still stake claims if they have adhered to their amnesty terms.

Ironically, some Dragon Elders have failed to live up to their responsibilities as keepers of the world's wealth and have been discretely removed in their sleep.

Not serving God's Will knows no color or age, thus it appears we all have a boss and clearly a few Grandfathers didn't make His cut. Snap!

It's now time for humanity to ascend and all non-conforming energies are to be terminated by benevolent forces overseeing the Homo Sapien and earthly transition.

The Elders via the People's Republic of China is also being pushed by the Republic to release the RV by threatening military action in North Korea.

All Asian nations are dependent on China to control North Korea's radicalism--which they have done--but the Republic is now forcing Trump to agitate all of Asia in order to ensure that America's finance reforms happen in short order.

That's the real reason General Dunford was in Beijing Monday. The RV release.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1277647/dunford-arrives-in-china/

McMaster is controlling affairs inside the White House. Kelly is setting up for the RV on a domestic level. And Dunford is the direct contact with Grandfather (and Grandmother / Quan Yin) to confirm international release protocols.

America must get going before the country runs out of fiat money at Septembers end. And the big ugly, bogus UST/FED ballon pops into a quadrillion little pieces.

The debt those institutions inflicted on the world's population are so unthinkably large and overwhelmingly negative. Good riddance. Next.

See, the government of the United States is dead broke just like every other Western World government, and they're all in the same panic right now, worrying about honoring their global sovereign responsibilities moving forward.

They all need the new financial system to survive and save face. Yes it's true, all go or none go, but they in theory could all be allowed to collapse, which hurts China and Russia btw.

So basically everything is at stake with this RV. No pressure Joe.

The problem is innocent people are being slaughtered while the Titans continue to titan--though God is no longer allowing these senseless massacres to persist.

He's therefore sending s message literally from the top down to protect those of us on the bottom praying up.

Both cabal and elder leaders alike are being removed in real time now... like from the earth removed. Disappearing in the middle of the night, just gone permanently, and sent to the central sun for soul recycling.

Believe, don't believe... either way, you are right and I'm a lone nut. But so give ya what so get and trust you can make your own choices.

However, if I'm right about the GESARA, GCR/RV, ZIM, Sovereign Rates, Trump, Ryan, Gold Standard... maybe I might be right about this tidbit as well.

Stay open to positive possibilities no matter from where or whom they originate.

And keep believing in the face of your own personal extermination. I know it's hard. But faith is only true currency in this life if we are achieve our greatest good or divine covenant. Sobeit.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 16, 2017

8/16/2017 01:27:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 16 2017

Compiled 1:11 am EDT 16 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. Aug. 16 2017 12:01 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report Yosef: "Raw" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - August 16, 2017

1. 76 currencies were revaluing in total worldwide, all in the same first basket.

2. The TRNs were not yet released for safety reasons.

3. ZIM redemptions were occurring outside of the United States (Zurich, London, Hong Kong) into other non US currencies and must be domiciled in the country where they were redeemed.

4. No NDA, no humanitarian projects required.

5. Broker middle men were stepping in and bundling large quantities of ZIM for paymasters, who have clients that were offering less than pennies on the dollar for "early redemptions."

6. Hold onto your ZIM currency. It's cash now. 1:1. Be very smart Zimlandia.

7. The American economy was still on a global hold, as were the Republic Treasury's TRNs.

8. The FED physically stops printing money the end of September.

9. While in Asia this week Dunford received national sovereignty assurances and final release instructions direct from the Elders.

10. North Korea does not have an active nuclear program. China controls them absolutely and has for decades.

11. Trump was now trying to incite a race riot to stop the RV, per advice from Israeli Netanyahu (per Jared Kushner) whose was trying to stop the RV through the American population invited by Trump.

12. Both leaders could be brought down at a moments notice because both leaders have physically signed resignation letters.

13. Despite their surrenders, each leader was still looking for ways to halt human progress through their respective bulky pulpits.

14. The US military has done a dozen full scale RV test runs this summer. All at night. The majority on weekends.

15. IMF gained AIIB authorization to intake ZIM at 1:1 this week.

16. Zimbabwe President Mugabe, 93, chose his wife Grace (52) to succeed him, and immediately she was accused of assault the day after VP Emerson Mnangawa (74) was nearly poisoned to death. It's raw public insanity here at the end.

17. The RV was blossoming before our eyes.

B. Aug. 15 2017 The Big Call Bruce: Thebigcall.net: playback: [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4016]712-770-4016[/url] pin 123456#

1. It was looking really good for the RV today Aug. 15.

2. Today Aug. 15 it appears that the Forex was trading the Iraqi Dinar so it could come up to it's intended rate.

3. We have seen some of the high Dinar rates on the Iraqi Qi cards.

4. It is possible that the new Dinar rate will publish in the Iraqi Gazette tomorrow Aug. 16.

5. It is possible that the Iraqi ATMs are ready to put out the lower denominations.

6. The Farm Claims, SKRs and other groups were paid out yesterday Aug. 14 and today Aug. 15.

7. There was a 24 hour hold on some accounts that was signed off today Aug. 15.

8. We as Tier 4 are next and are looking for the toll free numbers to come out at any moment.

9. When you call the toll free number you may get a robo call that will ask you a couple of questions.

10. If you mention that you have Zim currency then you will be switched to a live operator and perhaps to a location in your area.

11. Today the redemption centers were working on last min. protocol.

12. The Zim is at least on par with the US dollar and may be twice that on the screen rate.

13. The Zim is so high that it will be on a leveraged payout from 5-50 years. You will be paid interest on the money that remains at the bank - every 90 days.

14. Your appointment will take from 37 min to 1 hr 20 min. depending on what you want to do.56#

C. Aug. 15 2017 8:10 am EDT Operation Disclosure GCR Intel Alert: Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for August 15, 2017 READ FULL SITREP https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

1. The Cabal had no option but total surrender.

2. Dragon Elders who failed to live up to their responsibilities have been removed.

3. Both the Cabal and Elders were being removed.

4. To push the RV, the restored US Republic was threatening China with military action in North Korea.

5. The GCR/RV must happen before the USA Inc. runs out of money on Sept. 30.

D. Aug. 15 2017 8:00 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Recycling" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - August 15, 2017

1. The Cabal had no other option but to total surrender, though the Elders had no other option but total (RV) release.

2. We heard that they're once again withholding said release per a source in Beijing. The cause: Infighting for power and authority post RV between the more than two dozen colors of the Dragon Family (Asian Sovereigns).

3. Zimbabwe was just such an internal conflict.The Red Dragons did not trust heir to the throne VP Emerson Mnangawa to dominate African continent affairs post RV, and because of that, Mugabe handled him--all be it late in the process.

4. The back wall and time for the (RV) release was firm and known to both sides: Aug. 21.

5. All were making every effort to refine their post event positions. It would be a Free For All post RV across all corners of humanity, including the once-Elites. After final release was authorized there would be a race for projects, territories and governments.

6. While the Cabal has been split into many pieces, individuals could still stake claims if they have adhered to their amnesty terms.

7. Ironically, some Dragon Elders have failed to live up to their responsibilities as keepers of the world's wealth and have been discretely removed in their sleep.

8. The Elders, via the People's Republic of China, was also being pushed by the Republic to release the RV by threatening military action in North Korea.

9. All Asian nations were dependent on China to control North Korea's radicalism - which they have done - but the Republic was forcing Trump to agitate all of Asia in order to ensure that America's finance reforms happened in short order.

10. That's the real reason General Dunford was in Beijing Mon. Aug.14: the RV release.
https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1277647/dunford-arrives-in-china/

11. McMaster was controlling affairs inside the White House. Kelly was setting up for the RV on a domestic level. Dunford was the direct contact with Grandfather (and Grandmother / Quan Yin) to confirm international release protocols.

12. America must get going before the country ran out of fiat money Sept. 30 and the big ugly, bogus UST/FED ballon poped into a quadrillion little pieces.

13. The debt those institutions inflicted on the world's population was unthinkably large. The US government was dead broke, just like every other Western World government.

14. They're all in the same panic right now, worrying about honoring their global sovereign responsibilities moving forward. They need the new financial system to survive and save face.

15. All go or none go, though in theory they all could be allowed to collapse, which would hurt China and Russia btw.

16. So basically everything is at stake with this RV. No pressure, Joe.

17. Both Cabal and Elder Leaders alike were being removed in real time - like from the earth removed. Disappearing in the middle of the night.

18. Believe, don't believe. Either way, you'd be right and I would be a lone nut. However, if I'm right about the GESARA, GCR/RV, ZIM, Sovereign Rates, Trump, Ryan, Gold Standard, then maybe I could be right about this tidbit as well.

E. Aug. 15 2017 The RV is Real by One Who Loves All (ZAP): "How to Know Whether the RV is Real?" by One Who Loves All - 8.15.17

1. I (ZAP) know that the RV is happening.

2. My line was in the SKRs, FRN, FRB and Historic Bonds they redeemed to create equity between the countries, eliminating endless debts.

3. As the holder of two FRN Boxes I went through hell to redeem them. I made it through but the payment was taken away before it came into my hands. It was the Cabal system. They let you work and when you reach your goal they take advantage. I know (I went through that) to learn how to protect myself and learn how to set things up so they cannot touch me anymore.

4. I know at first hand:

a) Last Saturday a friend of mine was called into a Military Center in North America to redeem. This friend went into the Military Center but suddenly there was pause for exchange, so she was sent back home to wait for the next call. That means the centers are really there with military to protect us just as it was written in the INTEL.

b) A Friend of a friend of mine is in a Middle East country right now. His screen window for payment was open for transfer and has been closed at the same moment before last weekend. He still is waiting for reopening so the funds can flow from the elder’s escrow account to his account to further move to the final destination. No fantasy. It's a reality.

c) I'm working with a team to take SKRS in. We work directly with a key person in China who decides who get through and who disqualifies. Many disqualify for not being the most honest people. Two of my clients have been disqualified. This is the truth - no more exchange for them. It's over for trouble guys. No fantasy. It's a reality.

d) From the same source, I know who and what kind of bond is in payment position now as there is a pre-established order of what runs first and what kind of bond goes last. In this moment, they pay Super Petichelli and some kind of xxx Boxes. They are still taking new orders in. No fantasy. It's a reality.

e) The same source said, the T1 & T2 &T3 have exchanged Zim too. These are people dealing in business. But, they don't know that we exist.

f) A friend of one of my colleges has been paid off in Hong Kong (Chinese bonds). He got his fortune and could not be quiet after RV. His lucky life of spending began yet it was short as they cut him all off forever. He was just a bond holder not a trained person like we are as a light worker with special mission. However, when he signed NDA yet did not followed the instructions of NDA so he is done. No more further chance.

5. We are the T4 last group to redeem Zim before it goes public. We are connected directly to the Elders. We have a true mission while the others have not. Therefore, we can keep the 80% for humanitarian purpose.

6. For business people the 80% or more are taken from them and placed into special accounts to rebuild the war zones. Many do not accept to give 80% away and leave without RV at all. It is the end for them forever.

7. Just go home after your exchange and do not tell anybody, even your family as they would not be able to be quiet. (If you break your NDA it will be the end - all will be gone for sure).

8. Important: If you want to partner with others on projects, make sure you do not give up control of your money. It is not necessary to place the money into a common account where you have no power of ownership.

9. A wonderful soul brother of mine came to the military center in Europe to exchange three different times. They were sent home all three times exactly the moment we were told the 800# should release. (This means our Intel is reliable, yet situations change). Last week, they came back the 4th time and exchanged. And, they had only Zim. And, from that moment they disappeared and are not reachable anymore. What does this tell you? We know the Cabal go first so they will allow the rest.

10. I think these real people and real physical events should take the doubt away of all those who are not knowing what to think, to believe or to do. I know it is happening all over the planet.

F. Aug. 15 2017 1:00 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Rocks" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - August 15, 2017

1. The Elders have purchased control to nearly all said valuable rocks / land worldwide, and thus have understood the military importance of gaining control over all critical mineral / mining rights world wide.

2. The Vietnam, Korean, South Asian wars were all about the control of rocks - Cabal versus the Elders.

3. The Elders are protective of North Korea and have allowed the nutty Kim Jung dynasty to continue in power for decades. North Korea is incredible valuable as it relates to possessing unmined minerals. Now in exchange to mine and purchase these rocks, China prohibits anyone else for getting a foothold on the Asian continent mainland. https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/amp/

4. That's why the US supports South Korea as strongly as they do... for having a military presence so close to Beijing keeps the global power balance in check.

5. Venezuela is no different as it relates to the United States' future natural resources and ultimately it's own military security. It's a very wealthy part of the world as it relates to owning valuable rocks (as well as huge amounts of crude and LNG reserves). https://www.azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=73

6. Interesting how at the very tail end of the RV both North Korea (Asia) and Venezuela (South America) suddenly are up front militarily and in the news. While both are sovereign nations, it appears that the two largest superpowers (US, China) are "claiming" all loose remaining and formerly Cabal natural resource nations for their their own future mining privilege.

7. Hence, why military invasions are now on the table for both countries as forced upon them by the United Nations Security Council earlier in the month.

8. The RV is finally rolling out and all wild horses must be in their opening starting gate positions in order to begin--including the craziest of mustangs. And the PROC and Republic lay all the negative geopolitical blame on Trump.

G. GCR Summary as of Aug. 15 2017: Restored Republic via a GCR: Summary of Events for Aug. 15, 2017

1. In 2015 Obama bankrupted the UNITED STATES INC, which bankrupted it's franchises including our individual Trust accounts (TDAs set up under our Birth Certificates and Social Security numbers), which in turn bankrupted the Territorial State of State organizations that were presumed to be our beneficiaries.

2. The US has run a trade deficit with the rest of the world since 1976 resulting in a cumulative trade deficit of over $10 trillion, was over $19.1 trillion in debt and had $128 trillion or 7 times the US’s $18 trillion GDP in unfunded liabilities. That was the real reason why the US corporate government de-facto went bankrupt on May 3rd of 2017.

3. In a historic Thurs. July 27 day for humanity, the RV roll out began in full bloom with announcement of the new global gold standard in Zimbabwe (not Iraq, not US).

4. On Fri. Aug. 4 Republic President Paul Ryan was moved into the White House while repairs and renovations were being completed.

5. Special Prosecutor, Robert Mueller, "allegedly" impaneled the grand jury in Washington D.C., Fri. Aug. 4. He would "allegedly" subpoena President Trump which should in turn, cause Trump to fire Mueller, setting off his resignation.

6. On Sat. Aug. 5 USA, Inc's. Vice President Mike Pence's emails were submitted to an Indiana investigator about his involvement in "shady dealings" just like Nixon's V.P. Spiro Agnew, who quietly resigned before Nixon was forced to resign so this should push Pence's resignation in to the lime light.

7. The global USN T4 authorization hold was lifted Aug. 6 Sun. at midnight.

8. On Aug. 7 French banks were redeeming ZIM at 1:1.

9. On Aug. 7 Indonesia denominated their Ruphia and put out lower denominations.

10. The RV window was said to be in effect sometime between the Full Moon Aug. 7 18:10 UTC to the New Moon Aug. 21 18:30 UTC.

11. On Aug. 8 there was confirmation that the Dong rate was over $2 on both front and back US bank screens.

12. On Wed. Aug. 9 Iraqi PM Abadi held a press conference and stated his country's exit of the UN's Chapter 7. Currency365 - Abadi "We Have Exited Chapter 7"

13. On Thurs. Aug. 10 the IMF announced that Iraq was Article 8 compliant.

14. By Aug. 11 both the AIIB and HSBC had given the go ahead for the US Treasury to RV.

15. By Aug. 11 the gold/asset-backed USN had been replaced the USD or fiat dollar, been activated by the US Treasury, and began to be traded on a global level.

16. By Aug. 11 all Pay Masters’ accounts were made liquid and Pay Masters had received a certificate of authority to disperse funds to their members.

17. On Aug. 11 the IMF began taking ZIM at 1:1 per the approval of Bank of China / Chinese Elders.

18. On Aug. 11 RayRen98 said that the in-country Dinar rate was 1:1. and if true, that would make Iraq Article 8 compliant.

19. In Iraq the ATM's were to be fully loaded (fils and lower denoms) on or by Aug. 20.

20. The Elders believed in certain dates. They were said to set all global financial reforms to complete worldwide by Aug. 21, 2017 - which began a rare total solar eclipse that hasn't happened since the USA, Inc. was founded on Aug. 21 1871.

21. The targeted execution date for the RV was said to be Aug. 21.

22. In Iraq the lower denoms were to be available by Aug. 21 with the 1:1 rate ratio in effect.

23. On Aug. 21 Iraqi citizens were to be paid at the 1:1 ratio.

24. In Iraq 4 million cards were being mailed to citizens with a activation target date of Aug. 21.

25. Contractors in Iraq were being told the new rates would be effective Aug. 21 and they would be able to pay their staff at the new higher Dinar rate.

26. The public international revealing of the Iraqi Dinar was supposedly scheduled for several days after Aug. 21.

27. Trump was said to supposedly be on a working vacation until Aug. 21.

28. Aug. 21 could be a very meaningful date for the announcement of our true restored Republic, our "interim" President, Paul Ryan, and "interim" VP Ben Sasse and General Joseph Dunford. The announcement should include NESARA and the Gold Standard.

29. On Aug. 4 HSBC eliminated all vacation days through Labor Day - except traders who are to report back to work on Sept. 4.

30. The RV window has been said to always be set for sometime from Trump's inauguration to the beginning of new fisical year after Sept. 30 2017.

31. This Sept. 30th fiscal deadline was important because the USA, Inc. would run out of credibility and money on Sept. 30, 2017 no matter what.

ZIM

1. There were 7,420 plus redemption centers on red hot alert as of July 25 at 11 pm EDT

2. The ZIM was a bond, not a currency. It was advised to let the banker know it was a gold back bond in order to negotiate a rate higher than the screen rates.

3. For months prior London and Zurich banks have been redeeming Zim at the same 1:1.

4. The UST currently had a 1:1 rate for the ZIM and has had since 2010 because the 2008-2009 ZIM currency/bond note issue was never discontinued by the Zimbabwe Central Bank. https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/treasRptRateExch/currentRates.htm

5. It was the western banking Cabal that would no longer accept the ZIM bond notes in 2009. However all that obviously changes now with the release of new T4 currency rates/transactions worldwide.

6. The ZIM's 1:1 par number would be the starting point for all negotiations, with higher sovereign rates available only for redeemer's sincerely looking to create jobs and/or fund humanitarian projects.

7. Anything above screen rates on all the currencies required the signing of an Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). A basic NDA was 1 and ¾ pages long. It could go as long as four pages based on a leverage or structure payout. It has been said that you could set up your payout for up to 300 years.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Rocks" - GCR/RV SITREP - Tuesday - August 15, 2017

Received via email from Yosef........

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 Image2

One thing I've learned in this whole GCR/RV process is that rocks are critically important to human survival, and whomever controls the most rocks controls the world.

The Elders have purchased control to nearly all said valuable rocks / land worldwide, and thus have understood the military importance of gaining control over all critical mineral / mining rights world wide.

After all... what good is a missile if you don't have the rocks to build it.  What good is a tank with no iron ore for steel?

Maybe this is why the Elders were selected by the benevolents as the keepers of the global collateral accounts--as those accounts are after all just mined and refined rocks, including but not limited to gold, diamonds, silver, copper, lithium, rare earth elements, etc..

The Vietnam, Korean, South Asian wars were all about the control of rocks--cabal versus the Elders.

Hence, why they are so protective of North Korea and have allowed the nutty Kim Jung dynasty to continue in power for decades.

North Korea as it turns out is incredible valuable as it relates to possessing unmined rocks.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/amp/

Now in exchange to mine and purchase these rocks, China prohibits anyone else for getting a foothold on the Asian continent mainland.

It seems like a little thing, but in military terms it's massive deal.

That's why the US supports South Korea as strongly as they do... for having a military presence so close to Beijing keeps the global power balance in check.

Another reason why the US suddenly reversed its position on Cuba and will take Puerto Rico in as a state (maybe even combine the two nations into one voting body).

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 Image1

Now Venezuela is no different as it relates to the United States' future natural resources and ultimately it's own military security.

It's a very wealthy part of the world as it relates to owning valuable rocks (as well as  huge amounts of crude and LNG reserves).

https://www.azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=73

Interesting how at the very tail end of the RV both North Korea (Asia) and Venezuela (South America) suddenly are up front militarily and in the news.

Hmmmmmm.  Why?

While both are sovereign nations, it appears that the two largest superpowers (US, China) are "claiming" all loose remaining and formerly cabal natural resource nations for their their own future mining privilege.

Hence, why military invasions are now on the table for both countries as forced upon them by the United Nations Security Council earlier in the month.

The RV is finally rolling out and all wild horses must be in their opening starting gate positions in order to begin--including the craziest of mustangs.

And the PROC and Republic lay all the negative geopolitical blame on the poor orange scapegoat Mrs. Trump, who tweets her way into historical oblivion a little more everyday.  Genius.

God is with us
Posted by enerchi at 8/15/2017 03:18:00 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 Giphy

Okie Oilman Returns! 8/16/17

Highlights from OkieOilMan on a Conference call, Wednesday August 16, 2017

Okie: Hello America, ships at sea and all our world wide friends….

I’m very pleased to be here…It’s been quite a ride for all of us…

If we were cowboys we would all have saddle sores.

Prayerfully, things have finally come to where we can have something to look forward to….

I have some information tonight I wish to furnish from second from the top individual….and I am only furnishing the information I receive… I do not guarantee it’s contents but I’ll share with you what I’ve been told.

I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the official time it will start.

So I think, in a nutshell this is what we all wanted to hear. But in a very brief method

We’ve all heard all the speculation and conjecture,innuendo and gossip, and everything we all can stand so I choose to cut to the chase, say all that’s necessary and let it go at that.

Well, that is what I am getting from just a little while ago and it comes from a very good source.

I can’t guarantee anything but it sounds wonderful to me and I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. So that’s it in a nutshell.

I am assuming this is eastern time but they did not specify.but before everything I had been told is east coast time.

I really believe this time that the information furnished is correct for a change. We’ve been led down this rabbit hole so many times that I don’t believe anybody anymore and I’m not from Missouri, the “Show Me State” but I stopped listening…show me – don’t tell me..enough with the labor- show me the baby.

I got in this in the latter part of 2003 and I was one of the very first that got into this….and the dinar that I had originally purchased was from Ali at DinarTrade. For the first 30 days Ali was on ebay and then he came out and opened his own site up and I got to where I talked to him two or three times a week.

He did not have enough customers and he would talk to you 30 minutes at a time….a very cordial gentleman…he’s always shot straight with me.

One time in 2003, I asked Ali, “How long do you think this will take to come to fruition, “ and he said “ Oh my goodness, 6 or 7 years. “ And I thought “Aw boloney- it wont take that long” Well, I am now in my 14th year!

I’m trying to figure out if was patient, or stupid or patiently stupid but, I’m still involved with it.

I’m glad to furnish this information but bear in mind that this information was furnished to me –it did not originate from me, and it came from the second from the top is where it originated so I am assuming it is legit info.

Thank you all and I really appreciate the prayers that have been offered on my behalf during my recent brain concussion

Q&A:

Q: If everything is starting as of 6 tonight, what would I as a Zim holder need to know at this point?

Okie: The official RV, I was told starts at 6pm tonight until 9 in the morning….as far as being a zim holder, when you call in and make your apt you be sure to say you hold Zim BONDS and that you have currency to EXCHANGE . Make sure you are definitive.

Q: : Will we be taxed on the zim?

Okie: I can’t answer that.

Q: Will we exchange into gold backed currency ….getting off of fiat currency?

Okie: Its my understanding our gold backed dollar is already in effect…I’ve not seen it, but I understand its already in effect …the world trade has been accomplished lately with gold-backed dollars….let that be an indicator.

Let me say this…if you have a dollar bill in your billfold thats fiat money, and you have a dollar bill that’s gold backed that you can’t have yet…well they are both worth a dollar. So those of with fiat money will have a period of time to exchange that. All of our currency in circulation in the world is fiat and they will be trying to pull in as I understand it

And that’s a good deal for one particular reason that I can think of…one reason the US stopped printing 100,000, 50,000, 20,000, 10,000 dollar bills is because drug dealers/criminals could leave the Us with millions of dollars in just a briefcase….so our government made the $100 bill the largest bill and now if drug dealers now have to send money out of the US on pallets. These Columbia and Guatamalan drug lords have all these pallets of US fiat currency and they will never be able to exchange now and the US will never have to redeem the vast amount of currency on pallets world-wide because they can’t prove where it came from……they may have to just burn it for paper…

For us though – a dollar is still going to be a dollar whether its fiat or gold backed you can go down to the 7-11 and buy yourself a slushie….and we will have adequate time to exchange them…

Q: Confused about 800 numbers..worried about the cabal.

Okie: If you dial the 800 number and follow the instructions explicitly the cabal will not be camping on your doorstep to get your phone number. There is a lot of paranoia right now as people are not knowing exactly what to do. And worry about the finite details….they are paranoid…and lookind for something that does not or may not exist.

Q: Okie- will they take zeros off the zim?

Okie: to the best of my knowledge..the IMF has made a statement that they would not ..now that’s the last I heard and what I hear and what I know for sure are two different things. But I understand that is against the IMF’s protocal of doing things.

Closing statement:

Okie: I think the people should be very optimistic tonight and very excited about the possibility of what has been furnished to us for tonight and in the morning. So let’s all hope and pray that the info furnished to us tonight was correct because we’ve been led down this path so many times before and its hard to believe the truth when we hear it.

I’m just an old-timer that has a little experience and with that I’ll say good night and God Bless to all of you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t66339-okie-oilman-returns-8-16-17#317652

https://youtu.be/pPGaNc2OMAo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 17 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 17 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. Aug. 16 2017 7:03 pm EDT Outlawz Call Philip Tilton: Outlawz Call w/ Philip Tilton Tonight at 7 PM EDT 8-16-17 [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4945](712) 770-4945[/url] Code: 836752

1. Oakie: My high up sources said that the RV would open up between 6 pm EDT tonight Aug. 16 and 9am EDT tomorrow Aug. 17.

2. If you have purchased currency and/or are on an RV email list, you would be personally contacted and given instructions on what to do.

B. Aug. 16 2017 6:39 pm EDT TNT Call, RayRen98: TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen98 Notes by Adept1 8-16-17 Iraqi citizens were told that Aug. 21 was the day.

C. Aug. 16 2017 9:33 pm EDT Zap Report: ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 8.16.17

1. The funding we expected is about to clear and become usable, which means that the first infrastructure funds will be out very shortly.

2. We have been given many timings, but none have materialized as yet, except for this current effort by the Foundation. It appears that it is working this time.

3. The currency is moving forward. Rumors of the demise of the currency exchanges is inaccurate as many have been put under contract.

D. Aug. 16 2017 9:34 am EDT KTFA News, Delta: "VND Opened Today" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA The Vietnam Dong opened today at $0.004. Thats about $4,400 for a million Dong. (Later the Dong reversed back to it's old numbers). https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tools/currencyconverter

E. Aug. 16 2017 8:50 pm EDT The Clarion Call, Yosef: The Clarion Call w/ Yosef, Showme Tonight at 9 PM EDT 8-16-17 [url=tel:%28206%29 402-0100]206-402-0100[/url] code: 921624# Internet site: https://iTeleseminar.com/100725690

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Quantum" - GCR/RV SITREP - Friday , August 18, 2017

Received via email from Yosef......

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18 Atom711

What's hard... what's difficult about change is changing.  Thinking differently is challenging, but permanently changing is painful.

Just considering different points of view, different constructs of reality... it's no easy task.

But the truth evolves.  And so must we.

Back in 1944, post WW2, the Bretton Woods Conference in New Hampshire crafted a pre-drawn master plan for the new financial system.

Gold was benevolently placed (loaned) in every sovereign central bank in the world to rebuild it.  This process completed on September 10, 1946.

A 50 year period was agreed to return said gold, plus a 5 year grace period, which would take humanity until September 10, 2001.

Every nation in the world agreed to these terms, including the future oversight mechanism known today as the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank of International Settlements (which was to oversee and regulate all Central Banks).

Never did this Alliance of the Allies include the internet, social media, quantum satellites or blockchain transactional algorithms.

It was a very 3D architecture, but backed 100% by gold, and worldwide.  It has since collapsed, and we the generation dealing with cleaning up the rubble.

Therefore, 71 years later, not only is this financial system outdated ... it's extinct... and has already been replaced by very old Asian families that function as "one dragon" each with a specific color for their discipline or specialty.

They have also backed their new financial system (of which they control) with gold, for all central banks, all currencies, all bonds, all markets, all trades and all current and future transactions worldwide.

Every sovereign nation in the free world has signed onto accepting this new quantum system with digital currencies as part of a secrete GESARA Treaty (disguised as the 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change).

That new financial system starts in the restored Republic of the United States of America on October 1, 2017... which is also the start of the 2018 fiscal year in these United States.

No more paper currency will be printed anywhere in the world unless it is accepted on the new digital and quantum financial system.

And because the majority of western world governments is still very much reliant on the old USD, we all must wait for the books to clear before new digital USN/TRNs are allowed to be traded and exchanges freely--at yes at newly revalued rates based on every nation's above and below ground natural resources.

Many feel that an early intake period to redeem old paper assets in exchange for digital credits needs as much as two months.  Some feel it's far less.  And others don't believe there will be such an early intake period and all those old system assets will just exchange once the 2018 fiscal year begins in October.

Old money, old ideas, old beliefs will simply not function on the new financial system.  Like old computer software on new computer hardware.

Whatever needed to be converted from old to new has already occurred through sovereign government negotiations with the Asian Dragon families.

This all happened years ago without the public' knowledge.

Similar radical transitions have occurred in military, diplomatic, banking and corporate board circles.

That's a lot of change.  It's hard to accept if you don't understand the underpinning of what the 9/11 stacks were really about--keeping the loaned gold of the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference... and thus global domination through economics.

This is why TDA payments will not convert to the new financial system.  It's an extinct monetary provision that has been converted through other programs and mechanisms.

Hope this let's everyone who wants to move on... move on.

God is with us
Posted by enerchi at 8/18/2017 08:00:00 AM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 18 2017

Compiled 12:10 am EDT 18 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. Aug. 17 2017 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net: [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4016]712-770-4016[/url] pin123456#

1. Starting Tues. Aug. 15 Iraq has had open borders between Iraq and Saudi Arabia with trading going on. That can't happen unless you have a internationally recognized rate.

2. Starting today Thurs. Aug. 17 there would be a three day holiday in Iraq (celebrating the new Dinar rate).

3. In Iraq 28,000 ATMs with the lower Dinar denominations were activated at 9 am this morning Aug. 17, with the rest expected to be active by Sunday Aug. 20.

4. The Iraqi Dinar rates have been populating and trading up until a couple of days ago when it reached it's expected solid rate.

5. Today Aug. 17 in Iraq all the contractors were paid both present and back pay at the new Dinar rate.

6. The solid Iraqi Dinar rate was believed to be above $16.00.

7. On Sat. Aug. 19 at 12:30 am EDT the new Dinar rate was expected to be published in the Iraqi Gazette.

8. Out West thousands of exchange backlog SKRs were activated today Aug. 17. The core groups have been completed.

9. AIIB and HSBC have communicated with each other and are ready to go. China has asked that our US Treasury move forward.

10. The Tier 4 Internet group should begin exchanging between now and Sunday night Aug. 20.

11. The general public should begin exchanging by Sept. 6. All in Tier 4 should be exchanged by Sept. 6.

B. Aug. 17 2017 1:43 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Vice" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - August 17, 2017

Refer to Aug. 7 Intel Report where the RV Window was set between Aug. 7 to 21: "Window" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - August 7, 2017

1. All major world decisions (related to the global economy/RV) have been made based on astrological events.

2. Recently there was a rise in senseless violence and endless hate-filled rhetoric globally. Constantly. On purpose. The cabal was throwing pebbles at tanks in these final hours.

3. While most minions had long accepted a side hustle versus running the world anymore, there were a few scorpions who felt a desire to force chaos into the face of complete destruction.

4. Though, it's so over for evil. Beyond over. Sobeit.

5. Hong Kong private banks were open for business, less TRNs.
London private banks were open for business, less TRNs.
Zurich private banks were open for business, less TRNs.
Lichtenstein private banks were open for business, less TRNs.

6. AIIB was open for business. All currencies.

7. IMF was open for business thanks to AIIB. All currencies.

8. HSBC was not yet open for business. Any currencies.

9. The Republic Treasury was not yet open for business. Period. Not until Oct. 1, 2017 when it would start printing new gold backed USN.

10. The ZIM has been confirmed to open at an exchange rate of 1:1 equal with the TRN.

11. Keep watching Special Prosector Bob Mueller, who holds a match that lights a global torch for the end of all Cabal governments, beginning with Trump, BiBi and Poroshenko.

12. Another marine was placed into power. Interesting how Dunford choose marines to make this all go. Trusted. Proved. Righteous warriors.

13. Tidbit: Stop looking for rates to change. They will gradually slide, not blink, into new value overnight.

14. If you knew about the RV and got the 800#, you could redeem for higher private rates that would be seen by bank personnel only. The public would never see those, as it would cause a dangerous market shock.

16. Another tidbit: Please let the whole TDA drama go. It's a needless distraction based on an illusion that has been rectified in the back of the bank already. Meaning, all your bills have long been paid off - forever. Just let it be so and stop forcing the past to become the future. It never will. Save your energy.

17. Yet a third tidbit: Don't make any major purchases until after the new year circa Jan. 1, 2018, then go for it. It'll save you a lot of quick trigger, sugar high "I'm rich bitch!" mistakes you'll have to unwind later.

18. This weekend President Trump would be at Camp David, or so they said. Wink. Wink.

19. Interesting how both he and VP Mike Pence would be huddled together under military lock and key, while Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Ben Sasse would literally disappear off the planet. Nobody knows where these Republic leaders are, or may be heading for the weekend. Poof. Gone. Also on purpose.

20. My apologies for being dead wrong about the RV and impeachment dates, but structurally we got it right.

21. This included limitless sovereign rate exchanges for ZIM if anyone desired to heal the soul of the world as a human angel - together dispersing permanent mercy globally.

22. There's a sweet digital homepage being built for you and your people 24/7. Thanks Showme. When I grow up I wanna be just like you. Pure.

23. To join the mercy movement (humanitarian project funding) or to receive the Tetelestai 800# notification, please sign up at theclarioncalls.com. God is with us.

C. Aug. 17 2017 12:42 pm EDT Update Dinar Chronicles: Website Update - Very Quiet Recently

1. I'm sure many of you have noticed that intel has been awfully quiet recently. All of my sources have gone dark. I believe this to be a sign.

2. It appears that we are at the very end of this shadow war between New Powers That Be and the Cabal.

3. The reason why there is currently radio silence could be that any info coming out could be sensitive and aid the Cabal.

4. Perhaps the NPTB sting operation has finally ended, plus final moves to checkmate are in play.

5. We see the Cabal attempt to cause another "9/11" with a North Korea attack on Guam. I believe that failed attempt was their very last chance to delay the inevitable.

6. Dunford is in China receiving his final instructions.

7. It's over Cabal. We win. The flag has been raised over the Reichstag.

8. We may very well see our blessing shortly.

D. Aug. 17 2017 TNT Chat:

1. Dr. MJ Randy: The Iraqi Government stated that their nations currency would be going up in value between Aug. 17th and the 22nd.

2. Okrocks: Remember Okie said that (Aug. 16 6pm to Aug. 17 9am) was to be the "Official Start" and it was not when we would be in the banks. We wait our turn like always but I do like the words "Official Start." I had heard it before. How to reach us is anyone's guess.

3. Yada: Okrocks kind of touched on that yesterday Aug. 16 - that the levels above us are already engaging. For us, the final release would appear last.

4. RVAlready: I presume it meant Treasury to release funds for banks.

5. Highhopes: Okie did say he was told RV “would start” between the hours of 6 pm last night and 9AM today” and maybe it did “start” and maybe we won’t see it it until its “finished”?

E. Aug. 17 2017 12:23 pm EDT TNT Bank Story, Authorsamoliver: Bank Story from TNT Authorsamoliver 8-16-17

Today Aug. 17, I went into my bank to talk with my banker friend that I went to high school with and buy some VND. She was busy, but the younger Banker/Manager was free. I try to avoid her if I can because she refuses to talk much about currencies with me.

So, I simply started talking with her about the Egyptian Pound that is floating right now upwards. It is on a float. And, I moved our conversation to the dong being tested in the system these last couple of days. She kept looking down. I just kept talking with her about how it seems these currencies are always being tested after hours, so we cannot exchange them. She kept looking down.

I, then, proceeded to place my order on the VND, but I made a mistake and said how much is the Iraqi Dinar today before I buy it. I realized that I had made a mistake in my wording, but she began to look it up on the computer.

She told me these words, "it's not here yet." She is young, very young to be a manager in my estimation, but she is very smart. I can tell. She knows more than she lets on.

Well, she noticed what she said and looked up at me with her mouth slightly open as if caught in something and looked down again. She quickly moved the conversation back to the dong. How much VND are you wanting to buy today? It was all I could do to keep from laughing folks. She didn't mean to tell me what she did, but she did say those words "it's not here yet." And, she looked for it on her computer screen. Hmmm. I should have asked her when she expected to receive her Dinar at the bank. I want you to know one last thing.

A year ago at this same bank, I inquired about buying the Dinar. They told me they did not sell the Dinar, nor did they intend to. I guess things have changed. ;)

F. Aug. 17 2017 12:38 pm EDT Iranian Rial moves way up in value: Screenshot of a Large Move with the Iranian Rial

G. Aug. 16 2017 8:50 pm EDT The Clarion Call, Yosef: The Clarion Call w/ Yosef, Showme Tonight at 9 PM EDT 8-16-17 [url=tel:%28206%29 402-0100]206-402-0100[/url] code: 921624# Internet site: https://iTeleseminar.com/100725690

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum