OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Empty POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Jerzy511

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 12-Aug-2017 21:25:16

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: LIVING UNDER A TREE
Date: Sat, August 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Th?id=OIP.tXOhYcvRhPps3RIap0aJegEsCo&pid=15

HI ALL,

I HAVE MANAGED TO PATCH MY COMPUTER SO IT KINDA SORTA WORKS, AND IT WAS A ROYAL PAIN. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP ON THAT AS I DID GET MY CONNECTIVITY BACK UP.

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Th?id=OIP.pM6RJLA5n2zW-EcKuI6zYAEsCW&pid=15

I JUST HAVE ONE REQUEST OF YOU AND THAT IS TO HELP WITH TWO THINGS. LISA IS LIVING UNDER A TREE SINCE LAST NIGHT, AND TOMORROW WE NEED AT LEAST 2 DAYS OF SHELTER FOR MARY. THAT’S ALL.

[3:08:24 PM] Lisa L: I'm homeless since last night, I'm very sad but I still have lots of FAITH & HOPE, I don't know where I'm going to sleep tonight, I slept under a tree in a park last night, thanks God it didn't rain, shelters here in Miami are still full...

[3:55:50 PM] Me: hi Lisa - I will ask - sorry I have nothing in hand right now - few more days

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Charityscam

BY THE WAY LISA IS ONE OF OUR INTERNAL TEAM AND DOES OUR NOTARY AND TRANSLATION WORK.

BUT SHE LIVES UNDER A TREE????

I AM NOT ON THE GROUND SO I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FROM WHERE I AM, AND RELY ON YOU FOR THIS. SOME FUNDS ARE APPEARING IN HAND IN A FEW DAYS SO THESE REQUEST WILL DISAPPEAR.

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Raw

TOMORROW, I WILL NOT BE DOING THE USUAL SUNDAY REPORT AS I WILL BE VERY BUSY AND NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOUNDATION WORK. SO I AM DOING UP THE MESSAGE TODAY AND IT WILL BE SENT OUT IN THE SUNDAY NEWSLETTER.

WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THE NEXT STEP IN OUR OPERATIONAL STATUS, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TREMENDOUS THINGS THIS WEEK FROM THE FOUNDATION SIDE.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE RSfjRQuU

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

SORRY FOLKS! SEEMS I MISSED AN ALL IMPORTANT PANDER FROM JERZY! OPPS!! HERE YOU GO:

POOFness for AUG 10: TEAM IN TROUBLE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Aug-2017 17:16:48
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TEAM IN TROUBLE
Date: Thu, August 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I HAVE A GREAT ISSUE WITH TECHNOLOGY SOMETIMES, AND I GOT BIT A DAY AGO. MY LAPTOP BLEW UP ON THE NEWEST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE, AND WHOEVER WAS INSIDE MY SYSTEM HACKING AWAY MANAGED TO RENDER IT INOPERABLE. I HAVE TO EITHER GET IT REPAIRED OR A NEW ONE AND I AM BLIND AS A BAT. I NEED CONNECTIVITY AND SOMETHING TO WORK ON PLEASE. I CAN NOT FIX IT WITH A BALL PEEN HAMMER SO ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE, PLEASE PLEASE GET ME UP AND RUNNING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. MANY CRITICAL THINGS RIGHT NOW AND I NEED TO WORK. THANKS WITH THIS BIZARRE EMERGENCY.

NOT BIZARRE AT ALL AS YOU USE THIS EXCUSE TO GET MONEY FREQUENTLY!!

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Throne_of_lies_elf

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

I try not to reply to the ghoul's posts but this one was way too funny:
Lisa must be some kinda' translator and notary to end up homeless. Yup that's a translator I'd go to in a heart beat. Anyone who contributes to the ghoul is seriously impaired.

BY THE WAY LISA IS ONE OF OUR INTERNAL TEAM AND DOES OUR NOTARY AND TRANSLATION WORK. 

pemaquid72

“WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THE NEXT STEP IN OUR OPERATIONAL STATUS, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TREMENDOUS THINGS THIS WEEK FROM THE FOUNDATION SIDE.”

And what “next step” is Jerzy talking about now?  Another trip to see Grandfather?  Another call for money?  And what does “operational status” mean?  What happened to all those statements about “funds next week”?

Why use such vague terminology?  Why not just say exactly where you are in your schedule as to which phase or event or milestone you are working towards relative to the overall goal?

“Operational status” sounds like NASA/military lingo.  What type and kind of “operational status” is Jerzy trying to achieve?  Is he referring to another new way to fleece money from us?

Jerzy loves to use vague but forceful terms when describing his work.  Sounds so serious and professional yet all such terms just allow Jerzy to sound purposeful without saying anything at all.  Usage of such vague terms allows Jerzy all the flexibility in the world to change up his story and not get pinned down by his lies.

And then there is this gem today:

“MY LAPTOP BLEW UP ON THE NEWEST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE, AND WHOEVER WAS INSIDE MY SYSTEM HACKING AWAY MANAGED TO RENDER IT INOPERABLE. I HAVE TO EITHER GET IT REPAIRED OR A NEW ONE AND I AM BLIND AS A BAT.”

Imagine, the Chairman of Humanus, responsible for the management of his soon to be billions, if not trillions of dollars (from Grandfather) and the management of complex projects saving the world and saving humanity, with soon to be offices in “every country”, who deals in such complex global financial and political issues that he cannot even begin to share the details with us unsophisticated lowlife, and yet he needs help with his laptop.

I use computers every day and have for thirty years, and not once have any computer I’ve been using, desktop or laptop, ever just “blew up” and rendered me incapable of doing my work.  Computer management is just like management of anything else in life be it your house, your car, your personal life, your finances.  You have to pay attention and be knowledgeable about being responsible for being aware of what is needed to keep such important tools or assets in your life safe and functioning.

Backup hard drives, surge protectors, anti-virus programs, to name just a few of the basic tools any computer user knows how to employ to keep your computing safe and sustainable.  If you manage your computer and data responsibly, attentively and continually, then you should never have a problem that renders your computer unusable or the data irretrievable.

I can’t think of one thing Jerzy seems to be capable of managing successfully.  Cars? Computers?  Health?  Personal finances?  His Humanus team?  His relationship with Grandfather?  His family?  His travel?  His living accommodations?  Mary and her oxygen bottles?  Baby Brad and his milk supply?  His so call charitable good works/Pay Pal slush fund?

Good Lord!  And this man is going to manage billions and trillions worth of dollars and projects and singlehandedly save our planet and save humanity.  We truly are doomed.  Especially when Jerzy can't figure out how to get gas in his car, a plane ticket to see Grandfather or  get his rent paid.

The world truly is upside down if this man is considered a genius and we are considered beneath him.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

pemaquid again spot on! well stated!
I always have to laugh when he drags out the hackers ate my laptop bullshit. smdh!!
Now if only people would stop sending this ghoul money!

WilliaminUSA

I seldom post on the putrid ghoul anymore but sometimes his BS is just too much to take. I think there is a direct proportion to the number of this pathetic little man's posts and his desperation. Used to be 2x a week now it's more often and more ridiculous. The little ghoul recycles the imaginary mary's etc. with computer crashes, tree falls, needing shoes, ketchup sandwiches, gas to visit his mommie than occasionally throws in something new like this:
Zap Says 

HI ALL,

I HAVE AN EMERGENCY I CAN NOT GET OUT OF. MY RENT WAS DUE, AND I WAS EXPECTING THE FIRST FUNDS TODAY BUT THEY ARE NOT HERE YET. A SITUATION IS HERE AND SHERIFFS ARE HEARTLESS. I AM NOT THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS, AND NOW I AM THE ONE IN DANGER ON A FEW FRONTS. IT IS SOMETIMES VERY HARD TO PAY IT FORWARD WHEN PROMISES BY BANKERS ARE NOT KEPT.

I think and hope the little swine is running out of donations from misguided fools. Karma is not a very nice lady so either now or later the little man will reap what he has sown. Meeting with grandfather is a  joke. I have told this scumbag to put me in touch with imaginary Mary but he has a million excuses. Mary is as real as his visit with grandfather. This putrid ghoul is laughable.

WilliaminUSA

zap/jerzy,

I had to respond to the latest ghoul post. Appears that your funds are drying up. Hapilly more people are waking up to your ongoing scam. I pity you in that you don't seem capable of honest work and have to struggle to steal other people's money. Remember asshole that a certain Native family told you to stop lying about the sweet angel who's photo's you took. little man you are the lowest of the low.

I CAN NO LONGER KEEP THINGS STABLE FOR THE TEAM AND I AM AFRAID THAT WITHOUT THE IMMEDIATE (AND PROMISED) RELIEF FUNDS, SOME WILL PASS. SHELTER AND FOOD ARE RARE COMMODITIES FOR SOME OF US, SO THE LIST GOES ON.
ONE ITEM OF NOTE WERE 

some team. homeless, dying, imaginary people who you rotate through your many times weekly begging. 

THE NASTY THINGS PUT OUT BY NAY-SAYERS ON THE NET THAT REQUIRED SOME ATTENTION BEFORE FUNDS COULD FLOW. 

Why would that be? Why would "nay sayers" hold up the funds? Makes no fucking sense shit for brains.

I MANAGED TO GET PART OF THE WAY TO GET MY JOB DONE WITH THE FOUNDATION, BUT THE LAST MILE IS MISSING AND I FELL SHORT OF THE MARK TO GET THAT DONE.

Another failure as usual. If any of this were true you would have help. "God helps those who help themselves" Ever hear that one asshole? I pity you hit stain, even God has abandoned you. But no worries, She has something in store for you called KARMA. you little man will be fucked when Ms. K meets you.

THERE IS NOT MUCH THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT UNLESS THERE IS A WEALTHY AND KIND HEARTED BENEFACTOR OUT THERE THAT CAN SUPPORT WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE NEXT LITTLE BIT. UNFORTUNATELY, SUCH PEOPLE ARE SCARCE 

Are you brain dead asshole or is your memory totally gone? What about your "Asian Royal" friend who is already spending the funds?

THAT IS MY LAST REQUEST AND IF I AM NOT AVAILABLE OR INDISPOSED, PLEASE HELP THE TEAM. THEY DESERVE EVERY OUNCE OF SUPPORT THAT CAN BE GIVEN TO SUCH MEN AND WOMEN THAT FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS AND THROW THEIR ALL INTO THIS EFFORT FOR OUR HUMANITY. THEY ARE A SELFLESS LOT, AND WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT OF YOUR HEART, TIME AND MONEY. THEY WILL BE HERE FOR YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE WITHOUT FAIL. THE INTEGRITY OF THE TEAM IS SUCH THAT YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT FUNDS WOULD NEVER BE SQUANDERED AND ALWAYS USED FOR THE RIGHT REASON. IF YOU DEAR BENEFACTOR REQUIRE A RETURN FOR YOUR HELP, THAT CAN BE A SUBJECT OF A CONVERSATION AS WE WILL HAVE SOME FUNDS TO PROVIDE FOR THAT.

HAHAHAHAHA, does "indisposed" mean jail time for your scam operations? Some team. Made up of imaginary people that no one can contact directly to cheek. Ever hear of references asshole? The only real person on your bullshit team is the poor person who earned you the fitting name of "ghoul"
Keep posting turd boy. Many enjoy watching a fetid piece of sub human flesh make up more and more bullshit because you lack any ability to be a true human being.
Peace asshole because there will be none in the next incarnation for you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum