OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Empty UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Starry-night-sky-ufo-ftr
UFOs Flying Dark
Posted by: Linda Zimmerman

“Lights in the sky” sightings easily comprise the majority of UFO sightings, and have just as easily been dismissed by skeptics as bright stars and planets, conventional aircraft, and—dare I say it?—swamp gas. Now, there is a new bane of a ufologist’s existence—drones. Every kid with an LED-covered quadcopter can spark a viral “UFO” video, even further muddying the already murky waters of “lights in the sky” cases.
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Triangle-ufo-night
Depiction of triangle UFO at night. (Credit: OpenMinds.tv)
So perhaps researchers need to take a step back and look into the darkness—into the far more rare cases of nighttime sightings of craft flying completely dark, without any lights. It’s impossible for skeptics to consign such cases to the “Venus Files” if they are solid, unlit objects. These cases also present a more enticing element, which may or may not be warranted—a somewhat sinister aspect as these craft obviously don’t want to be seen as they are cruising silently just over your head.
The subject of “Dark UFOs” came up recently when I interviewed Lorraine M. about her early 1980s sighting in Putnam County, NY, which was the scene of a major flap in the Hudson Valley which lasted several years.
“I was leaving a party with my friends,” Lorraine explained in a detailed email. “It was 1am and we had parked our cars in an elementary school parking lot. There were about six of us, laughing, having fun. I looked up into the sky to take in the beauty of this clear, starlit night when all of a sudden I noticed an area straight up without stars! ‘What the hell?!’ was my first response! I elbowed my boyfriend and pointed to the sky without saying a word. Immediately he elbowed and pointed upward to the next friend, and so on! We all stood there dumbstruck, looking up, amazed at the sight before us.”
This is a great description of the immediate reaction to such a sighting—no words, just each friend nudging one another and pointing successively on down the line. Lorraine explained that there were no streetlights, and the field of stars was very bright that night. The “colossal craft” had no lights or other form of illumination, so “The only way you could see its triangular shape was how it blotted out the stars!”
“We all stood there, staring upward, mouths agape, bewildered… scared yet amazed…It passed over us at a height that it could nick its bottom on the point of the Empire State Building. And its speed was as slow as a balloon in the Macy’s Day Parade. It passed slowly. Creeping along. Then all of a sudden it shot out from view, then reappeared what seemed like ten miles down further and continued its sloth-like pace.
“We ran to our cars! The next day we learned through the local newspaper that others had witnessed this craft as well! I would say that experience far exceeded any party that night!”
Just to further emphasize her story, Lorraine later emailed me this:
“All of this is the darn truth! I’ll never forget it!!”
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Hudson-Valley-UFOs-cover
Book cover to Linda Zimmerman’s Hudson Valley UFOs.
This craft exhibited many of the characteristics described by witnesses during the 1980s flap—triangular, the size of a football field, and the ability to go both incredibly slow and impossibly fast. However, whereas most of the other craft witnessed were often described as being lit up like Christmas trees, this one was flying dark.
Around the same time frame of the late 70s and early 80s, a “black disk” was spotted one night in Brentwood, NY, which is on Long Island. A witness reported to MUFON that she went outside to call her cat in for the night when she looked up and saw “a black disk the size of a stop sign at arm’s length” and about the height of a radio tower. It moved very slowly, diagonally over her house and she had time to observe it from both the back and front yards.
Again, there were no lights, and the shape was only able to be determined by the “sky glow” from the neighborhood lights, as the object was silhouetted against the dark sky. There was one other unusual feature the witness described with this craft—“The bottom didn’t appear smooth, it looked like it had sections that were raised, with sharp edges.” Unlike the previous case, however, where the UFO shot off in the blink of an eye, this black craft just quietly floated out of sight.
Yet another different shape of dark object appeared even earlier in the area, a rectangular craft as described in a 1978 NUFORC report from Avon, Connecticut. This case was also different, as what first drew the attention of the witness was a bright light, which apparently shut off as the witness approached.
“I was driving back to where I was staying that night after dropping off a friend. I was driving up a road in Avon, CT, when I saw a bright light up ahead; I thought this was unusual for this time of night [1 am]. I proceeded up the road and when I got to where the light basically was coming from, there was no light present. I looked around in curiosity and discovered an object the size of a house hovering about fifty feet in the air. There was a half moon and visibility was good, this object was very dark and large, there were no lights on and it made no noise whatsoever.
“I parked my car in the middle of the road and left it running with the lights on, hoping someone would come down the road to witness this as well. I stood still in one spot staring at this object for about 5 minutes, fearing what it would be capable of doing. I looked around and saw a house that had its lights on, so I ran over to it and knocked on the door. I waited for a couple of minutes, but nobody answered.
“I ran back to where my car was and the object was still there. I became so scared I jumped in my car and drove off quickly. As I went to the stop sign at the end of the road, I looked up and the object had followed me all the way down the road. I turned to the left and saw the object was still following me, so I floored the gas and never looked back again.”
As if this case isn’t bizarre enough, there was a final twist.
“It took me over a month to tell anyone else, but eventually I told my parents. We ended up moving to an area right where this event occurred, and a neighbor saw the same thing almost one year to the date later. She described the exact same event I witnessed.”

Watch Linda’s presentation on Hudson Valley UFOs here.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Image-1-ftr93
Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
Posted by: Roger Marsh September 12, 2016 4 Comments
A Utah witness at Salt Lake City reported watching a “black, disc-shaped” object that split into three objects, moved back as one object, and then quickly flew out of sight, according to testimony in Case 78355 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Image-1319
Witness image #1. (Credit: MUFON)
The witness, age 37, his sister, age 24, a 27-year-old brother and two sons, ages 8 and 10, were driving along I-15 just south of Salt Lake City at 9:20 p.m. on August 11, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I was the first to notice a black object in the sky which seemed to be about three miles away, and about 1,500 feet off the ground,” the witness stated.“I made a joke to my boys to look there was a UFO.”
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Image-2309
Witness image #2. (Credit: MUFON)
At first the adult family members thought that the object was a cloud.
“My sister said it’s just a cloud, to which I responded, ‘I know. I’m just trying to trick the boys.’ I did think it was weird that there was a single black cloud low in the sky and not all that far away. We watched it for a few minutes still talking about it going back and forth and whether it was a cloud because as we got closer, it seemed to have more defined edges and was solid.”
While still thinking it may be a cloud, the witness decided to start shooting photos.
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Image-3291
Witness image #3. (Credit: MUFON)
“The pictures did not turn out well because it was with a cell phone a little past sunset and zoomed to the max. After taking several pictures and looking through what I took,I looked up and there were now three black classic UFO-shaped objects. Then two and then one again. I did not see them separate or come back together if that is in fact how they became three and then one.”
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Image-464
Witness image #4. (Credit: MUFON)
The object then began to quickly move away.
“It then seemed to pick up speed continuing north towards Ogden. Within seconds it was gone. My brother and I both thought the object was about 500 yards across and about half that tall. We all at first were not excited about what we were watching, but slowly realized it was no cloud and then when there were three horizontally and evenly spaced apart about 600yards we became real excited and kids a little scared. I don’t know what it was, but I know it was unusual. There was never a light on the objects. Just black.”
UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Image-519
Witness image #5. (Credit: MUFON)
Five photos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on August 12, 2016.
Field Investigators Dean Troili and Nathan Cowlishaw are investigating for Utah MUFON. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/WetRfQX44aE

4UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Empty Re: UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:54 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/HLSjINuEqYQ

5UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Empty Re: UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/D63hb5rqRp4

6UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Empty Re: UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/8Pk6sQB6SYY

7UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Empty Re: UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/liul_EZUQas

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/G91L7MWZ728

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/5Kc5wNgDoKA

10UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Empty Re: UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:09 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/l1X2gvR6E5U

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum