OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz Anna210

New Republic-----My Big, Fat Rump!

by Anna von Reitz

I am amused in a grim way by what the Bank of France (Jacob Rothschild) and Paul Ryan and a number of dishonest and/or ignorant Generals are trying to pull off with all their "restored Republic" rhetoric.
It's hard to restore something that never existed in the first place.
There was never "a" single republic of any kind, but rather, fifty independent nation-states guaranteed a "republican form" of government. That's quite a different thing.
What they-- Paul Ryan and the other perps-- are proposing is a resurrection of the old dishonest nasty territorial corporation under a different name, but the same basic management team.
To that we have said, "Thanks, but no thanks. You did a rotten, self-serving, dishonest job since 1946 and we have no need or desire for your further services, apart from a month-by-month agreement to pay for services you provide during the re-venue and transition to other accommodations."
In other words, Jacob Rothschild and the Bank of France (sponsor of the IMF fiasco) have been given a polite boot out the door, and Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, John McCain, and the other bad actors right along with the USA, Inc. Their attempt at "restructuring" the same old manure pile by calling it by a new name--- "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (INC.)" and misrepresenting a commercial corporation as a "new republic"--- isn't going to change our minds or make any difference in the outcome.
The entire world is now aware of what is going on here and nobody is putting up with it any longer. The 200-plus nations that have suffered along with the American states and people from the bullying and lawlessness of both the territorial and municipal "government" corporations are as fed up as we are.
So if push comes to shove and the perpetrators backing the "New Republic" refuse to face the simple FACT that their employers have sacked them and refused to renew a long-term contract for cause ---and in fact have made other arrangements with other "federal" service providers--- it won't be just a bunch of American farmers staring down their gun barrels.
The entire world will know that Jacob Rothschild dba Bank of France is meddling in American internal affairs and trying to butt in and assume succession to a service contract after being authoritatively and in public "conditionally accepted".
Our conditions include a peaceful and smooth re-venuing of the government functions owed to the actual land jurisdiction states and people and the equally peaceful release and return of our assets purloined by the Municipal United States and last but not least, a peaceful transition to our new service providers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum