OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock

Off the coast of Egypt divers have discovered something that was thought to be lost a long time ago. It was said that the ancient city of Heracleion was lost under the sea for good. Well 1200 years later, off the bay of Aboukir, this ancient city has finally been discovered. The city dates back to the 6th century B.C. and holds some of the most beautiful artifacts you could imagine. Things like grand statues of gods and goddesses standing well over 15 feet tall and carved out of red granite, treasures of gold and rare stones, elaborate temples and enormous tablets. This find is enormous in the historical preservation community and has been commissioned by museums around the world. Take a look at this incredible city found underwater.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city
This is diver Franck Goddio examining the enormous hand carved statue of a pharaoh. This statue stands roughly 16 feet tall and was found near a large temple under the sea.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-2
Here is the head of a statue carved out of red granite depicting the god Hapi. Hapi is known as the god of the flooding of the Nile. Hapi is a symbol of abundance and fertility and has never been discovered at such a large-scale before.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-3
The divers and their team of researchers carefully lift the statue to the surface in order to preserve and protect this piece of history. It will reside safely in a museum. 
Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia Cambogia Save is the leading Garcinia Cambogia distributor in the country and has helped over 100,000 successfully lose weight.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-4
Here the pharaoh, the queen and the god Hapi are laid on the barge next to a temple stele. The stele dates back to the 2nd century B.C.. It was found broken into 17 pieces however all were found and placed back together.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-5
This gold plaque was found in the southern sector of the city. The text is written in Greek and acts as a signature for foundation deposits in the name of the king responsible for building this area. King Ptolemy III (246-222 B.C.) 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-6
In the reflection of this divers mask we see a bronze statue of the god Osiris. The crown is the typical insignia of power and this statue has eyes adorned with gold sheets. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-7
Every single detail of this site in Aboukir Bay has been meticulously documented. Here a diver measures a red granite statues feet below the surface of the ocean. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-8
A bronze oil lamp in excellent condition. This dates back to the 2nd century B.C.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-9
Diver Franck Goddio showing off the size of this inscribed stele. This was ordered to be built by Nectanebo I sometime between 378 and 362 B.C. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-10
The divers carefully lift the enormous stele out of the water where it has been for well over 1200 years.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-11
Here the divers carefully inspect a stone full of gold fragments that date back to the 6th century B.C. I’m amazed that these are still in tact. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-12
This is a shallow gold saucer that was used for drinking and serving.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-13
This is an absolutely stunning statue found under the bay of a Ptolemiac queen. Most likely Cleopatra II or Cleopatra III dressed as the goddess Isis. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-14
This red granite statue was also found near the big temple of Heracleion and weighs a massive 4 tons. 
Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia Cambogia Save is the leading Garcinia Cambogia distributor in the country and has helped over 100,000 successfully lose weight.
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-15
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-16
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-17
Here is a beautiful artifact, a Graeco-Egyptian statue of a queen carved out of dark stone. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-18
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-19
This is the head of a pharaoh statue being raised to the surface. The statue measures over 5 meters and was carved out of red granite. 
What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. I’m Still In Shock Underwater-city-20
A bronze small figure of the pharaoh of the 26th dynasty found at a smaller temple in the underwater city of Heracleion. 
This is an absolutely epic underwater find that has researchers scrambling to this part of the globe to learn about this incredibly beautiful Egyptian city. The fact that this city found underwater has been left untouched underwater for so many years is an amazing factor on its own let alone being a find as big as it truly is. These statues and artifacts are massive and nearly perfectly preserved. The attention to detail in these pieces is truly beautiful and I’m happy to see it being preserved with great care.
Share This Incredible Underwater City Find With Your Friends

Thanks to: http://www.thedailyberries.com

metech

Color me confused as to why one pic shows a statue that looks like what one would expect to see when viewing an item that's been submerged for 1200 years (barnacles etc.) and other pics showing items that look like they just came off the production line.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum