OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 19-Oct-2017 17:57:59

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Bullshit-button
Subject: BANDAID
Date: Thu, October 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Raw
HI ALL,

I WAS WRONG. THE BANK DID NOT LIFT THE TEMPORARY FREEZE ON OUR FUNDS TODAY, AND HAS PURPOSELY DELAYED US ALMOST TO THE POINT OF DESTRUCTION. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS, AND WE MAY NEVER KNOW BUT WE DO KNOW THAT WHOEVER IT IS, DOES NOT WANT OPERATIONS TO START.

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Giphy
OUR MAIN FUNDS ARE COMING IN NEXT WEEK AND WE ARE NOW PROPERLY STRUCTURED TO ACCEPT THEM. THAT SCHEDULE IS ROCK SOLID AND WHAT WE CAN COUNT ON. THESE RELIEF FUNDS ARE SEPARATE AND ARE MEANT FOR PAYING RENT AND FOOD AND IMMEDIATE BILLS. IN RESPECT OF THE CURRENCY AND ASSETS THAT ARE BEING PAID AND MOVING QUICKLY, THEY WILL NOT YIELD FUNDS UNTIL NEXT WEEK AT EARLIEST AND THEN MANY WILL BE OK ON THOSE. AT LEAST WE ARE STRUCTURED TO RECEIVE THE BIG FUNDS THANKS TO THE HELPING HANDS.

SO OUR FIRST RELIEF FUNDS ARE STILL SOME DAYS AWAY FROM LATEST INFORMATION FROM THE LAWYERS, AND THE BANK WILL SHUFFLE OFF THAT RELEASE UNTIL AT LEAST TOMORROW AND GET THEM OUT TO US NEXT WEEK. THAT IS PRETTY WELL THE KICKER THAT HAS PROMPTED ME TO WRITE THIS.

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Giphy

I AM WRITING THIS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR CALLS, CHATS AND OTHER THINGS AS I WAS COUNTING ON THE RELIEF FUNDS TO MAKE IT IN TODAY AND KEEP ME SAFE. I HAVE TO LEAVE MY HOME TOMORROW AS I HAVE GIVEN WHATEVER HAS COME IN FOR RENT AND BILLS TO OTHERS THAT NEEDED IT MORE. I DO NOT EXPECT HELP FOR ME TO STAY UNDER A ROOF RIGHT NOW AS I HAVE ASKED WAY TOO MANY TIMES.

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS 219172

WHAT DO I NEED? TOO MUCH AND I KNOW MANY ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. I JUST PRAY NOW THAT WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND ON GOD’S GRACE ONLY AND SOMEHOW KEEP STANDING. I TRULY BELIEVED THAT WE WOULD GET THE FIRST BATCH IN AND BEGIN HELPING BACK, BUT TAPPING YOU ON THE SHOULDER FOR A FEW THOUSAND TO TAKE CARE OF BILLS AND BACK RENT IS TOO MUCH IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW AND MY STATE OF MIND IS NOT THERE. I AM AVOIDING DEPRESSION AT LEAST BECAUSE I DO NOW THE SCHEDULE FOR THE LARGE FUNDS AND THAT IS SET IN STONE SO IT KEEPS MY SPIRITS UP.

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS BS-Meter

BUT I DARE ASK FOR A LITTLE BIT SO I CAN WEATHER THE NEXT DAYS AND AT LEAST HAVE FOOD AND GAS.

DO NOT LET MY PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCE REFLECT ON WHAT IS TO COME, AS THESE REVERSES ARE TEMPORARY AND WE WILL HAVE DECADES OF GOOD WORK AHEAD OF US. WHATEVER HAPPENS JUST KNOW THAT THE MAIN PROJECT FUNDS ARE SAFE AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED OR DELAYED BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL IT IS BEING DONE AT, AND THE PERMISSIONS IN PLACE. WE ARE GOOD ON THAT ONE AND CAN COUNT ON IT.

GOD BLESS AN KEEP THE CHIN HIGH – WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Th?id=OIP.5d2ol4dni7SSW40VT5d0qQD6D6&pid=15

POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

babkowski you are not only a mother f..r but a dirty prostitute beggar with zero ambition, zero integrity, zero sense of shame... simply a peace of degenerated "human" trash. it is no longer worth to even qualify you as criminal scammer as it would be unfair to criminals scammers... you are much worst not worth to spit in your face....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reader: "Jerzy will not get anything from the banks as long as he and his lawyers keep playing the bankers game."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 20-Oct-2017 00:01:19
In Response To: POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID (hobie)

(Thanks, J. :)

Reader J. writes:

Re: POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID

As I've kept saying, Jerzy will not get anything from the banks as long as he and his lawyers keep playing the bankers game.

Even his claim about the large sums of money coming in next week will likely not be coming through either despite his assurances. people really do underestimate how these bankers keep coming up with more compliances. Here's a hint, they can make up new compliances any time they wish. I'm surprised Jerzy and Landa's lawyers haven't figured that out yet.

These people who run the banks are sociopaths, period. There is only one way to deal with a sociopath and they have to be taken down.

For two and a half years Jerzy and Landa's team have been played like a fiddle by the bankers and the cabal. We have watched this façade from the sidelines reading the same words written endlessly about how the next week was going to see funding for Landa.

That has never happened to this day. How many people think that's just a coincidence? If you play by their rules, you will never win over them.

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Dear reader J

What you don't seem to understand is that there are NO lawyers. Scamda is just a front for these donation whores!

Sorry to burst your bubble but do some digging on Scamda. Then you will understand with even just a quick google to how long this group of a few have been sucking up the donations given to them by the gullible tho well meaning suckers!

robert18

...who is writing this rubbish, who is "romormillnews" anyway, another bullshiters or some dudes who have no idea what's being this babkowski zap jerzy, landa china global or many like it. Perhaps its just playing stupid by making this fantasy scam with CR, RV, Historical assets redemption or project funding look real.... I kindly suggest that "romormillnews" or who ever it is behind it not to give any opinions about something you have no clue and do not perpetuate any stupid collaboration or speculation in the above matter. It is bad enough that there are some brainless morons who believe in such absurd nonsense like redemption of "ZIM" which does not even exist more so receiving 1-1 exchange rate for a trillion of those ZIM's purchased for USD $85 on the eBay from other scammers.

In regards to the historical Chinese bonds, there are some organized groups so called "Intake officers" who indeed have been collecting those bonds like Liberty, Petchili, Super Petchili, Farmers, etc... but none of the bonds holders received any money fro it instead have been brutally robbed and deceived by those mother f...rs who took those assets from them. I was one of the victim and swear to God I will shoot those mother fuckers with ONE BIG BULLET for what they have done back in 2013 - 2014 in Zurich or elsewhere. 
They have cashed out in Hong Kong BIG TIME for those bonds long time ago and disappeared in thin air. One day there will be a judgment day for those thief's so this is the only comfort I can share with folks of similar pain. Landa scammers or babkowski "zap" jerzy, bruce from "the big call",  dave schmidt how ever are just another fucking scammers who have been and still are feeding of this f...g scam and it is high time to put an end to it!!!. 
The problem is that there are folks who have lost their live's and mind because of those high hopes, broken dreams and empty promises of HUGE fortunes that those fuckers like babkowski and above mentioned are simply in terrible denial, not willing to accept the reality of life. They reject such reality and nourish their broken twisted minds and dreams with empty promises of absurd sums of money which will never come their way.....NEVER!!!. Like babkowski's money transfer for "project funding fiction.....
babkowski is one of the worst ruthless, merciless psychopath who knows exactly what's behind of all this bonds hype as I recall back in 2013, 2014 and 1015 still "landa " scammers never mentioned about "ZIM" or Currency exchanges - redemption but once they ran out of bullshit and stopped those sickening Wednesday "landa conference calls"  they have added up more "fuel"  to their rubbish scam activities of brainwashing naive, desperate people offering HUGE payouts to those who "help others (them) and since months ago this babkowski psychopath went totally ballistic with luring donations for fictional characters like "Mary, baby brad, Henryk and more brutally lying and steeling last pennies from those poor unfortunate losers who once believed in those big fortune dreams becoming super reach... this is Human nature and I can understand this psychological notion but enough is enough and those psychopaths like babkowski and others mentioned and not mentioned in my letter MUST be stopped in their wild criminal prosperity!!!!!!. 

So, if any one wants to share any opinions about landa, babkowski and similar scammers, better get some education in this subject or just shut up!!!. 

pemaquid72

Wouldn't it be nice, if not wonderful if this time con man Jerzy Babkowski is finally on the park bench for good?  Babkowski has been in a death spiral of lies for so long it was refreshing to check in here and see no Sunday evening con job from Babkowski.  Nothing.  Just blank space and silence.  Now it is just a matter of seeing whether or not this now peaceful silence and blank space continues through this week and next, the week after and the week after that.  Maybe, just maybe the seven deadly sins of which Babkowski exemplifies: pride, greed, lust, anger, gluttony, envy and sloth have finally laid him low.  Hopefully, very low into the cold dark ground to which he belongs.  Then the now peaceful silence and blank space can be filled with truth, light, love and happiness.  Jerzy Babkowski flushed away from our lives forever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum