OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera

Often times people are reluctant to put their loved ones into hospice care. That might not make sense at first glance. Hospice care is supposed to be trained nurses helping to take care of elderly patients who aren’t capable of taking care of themselves. That sounds great, right? Well, there’s frequently horror stories about the elderly being treated poorly, and those stories scare people off of hospice care.
But this video is going to fight against those sad tales. Here’s a hospice care nurse who really cares about his job, and more than that he cares about the elderly people that he works with. You’ve got to watch this! It is sure to help change your position on hospice care, and it’s certainly putting out a positive image.This is a truly moving video that comes from the Austinburg Nursing & Rehab Center in Austinburg, Ohio.
Click to WATCH: Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera

https://youtu.be/uGFRHyt1sFQ

Thanks to: http://www.thedailyberries.com

WilliaminUSA

How timely this post is.
The love of my life was hospitalized in June of this year and released home to me under hospice care. She received incredible love and attention from several hospice nurses, aids, volunteers, clergy and social workers. They wanted me to let them bring a hospital bed to better move and position Her dying body. I asked that they allow Her to stay in our bed so that I could hold Her sweet body at night during Her last days. This made it difficult for them but they obliged. She transitioned in our bed with me and a neighbor who also cared for Her at Her side. I had Her for 7 glorious yet terrible days in our own bed.
After Her transition hospice reached out to me for grief counseling which was incredibly helpful. My counselor was an incredible counselor as well as a Reiki master who took a holistic approach. Yesterday was my last counseling session with her and I have signed up to be a hospice volunteer and look forward to sitting with people going through the transition and being present for them.
The down side is that, as in much of this greed driven world, hospice groups are being bought out by conglomerates and the hospice numbers are being cut back and the wonderful care they give is being compromised and even in some cases eliminated. 
How sad that this wonderful service to others is being  damaged by the people in charge who are service to self only.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was hoping you would see this post William.

Takes a special person to do hospice work. The young man above and you also fall into that category!

Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera 2081680901

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purpz! It provides a healing situation for all involved. The patient, the family & friends and the hospice worker too.

WilliaminUSA

I'm grieving now and probably always will but I'm trying to give back. Through a series of synchronicities I might be buying a 'cello this week to use in hospice. I'm a bassist but at least for now It's too difficult to carry around with the amp and a 'cello is half the size.
Also through a series of synchronicites I found a  place to volunteer 5 minutes from my office. 
I am being guided through all of this.
As crappy as the world situation is in all of it's forms we are guided and can fulfill our life mission while the tower of babel crumbles. And hey, if it crumbles on my head, so be it, I'm doing what I need to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum