OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for NOV 15/16 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 15/16

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for NOV 15/16 Empty POOFness for NOV 15/16 Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 15/16: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 11-16-17
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 16-Nov-2017 07:55:43

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Bullshit-button
Subject: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 11-16-17
Date: Thu, November 16, 2017 7:44 am

Zap Says

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Raw
HI ALL

TODAY WAS AND STILL IS VERY INTENSE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATENESS OF THE MESSAGE. THE ACTIVITY RIGHT NOW IS QUITE STRONG, BUT VERY QUIET. LITTLE INFORMATION FLOW RIGHT NOW AS SECURITY TIGHTENS IN THIS LAST STAGE OF THE PROCESS.

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Dr-evil-right

WE ARE SEEING VERY STRONG SIGNS OF THE CHANGES. YESTERDAY THE ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT INITIATED A CLEANUP, SO THEY SEQUESTERED THE PRESIDENT AND HIS WANNA-BE-LEADER WIFE, “GUCCI GRACIE”, AND STARTED ARRESTING THE CORRUPT OFFICIALS AND CRIMINAL ELEMENTS IN GOVERNMENT STARTING WITH THE FINANCE MINISTER. I WAS INFORMED THAT THIS IS PART AND PARCEL OF THE GLOBAL CLEANUP. ARRESTS ARE ONGOING GLOBALLY AND HOPEFULLY WILL FINISH REAL SOON AS IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE A CLEAR PATH TO PERFORM THE NEXT STEPS OF GETTING THE FUNDS INTO THE ECONOMIES. IT IS A NECESSARY PROCESS AND SENSITIVE AS IT IS ROBUST. IT WILL FINISH SUFFICIENTLY TO HAVE THE RESOURCE RELEASE OCCUR TO DO THE WORK AHEAD OF US. THIS IS IT AND THE TIME FOR ALL OF US TO BEGIN THE NEXT STEPS IN THIS STAGE.

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Raw

WE HAVE TO PREPARE OURSELVES, GET STRUCTURED PROPERLY, BEGIN THE PROJECTS AND DO THIS PARADIGM SHIFT. IT IS DUE, WE ARE READY, AND PRETTY SKILLED AT DOING ANYTHING.

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Yeah-right
EXCEPT FOR SUPPORTING YOURSELF YOU CON MAN!!!
FROM A SIMPLE COFFEE TABLE THAT TAKES MILLIONS IN MACHINERY AND MANUFACTURING TO A SPACE SHUTTLE, WE CAN DO PRETTY WELL ANYTHING AND THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY.

GIVEN THESE SKILLS, IT JUST MEANS THAT GIVEN THE RESOURCES, WE CAN CLEAN UP THIS PLANET, INSTALL THE NEW TECH WE NEED TO PROGRESS, AND ESTABLISH A VERY PROSPEROUS HUMANITY WORKING IN HARMONY SO WE CAN GO TO THE STARS. GOOD THOUGHT?

IN RESPECT OF THE GROUNDWORK FOR THIS KIND OF EFFORT, A COHESIVENESS NEEDED TO BE SOWN AMONGST THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD, AND DONALD TRUMP, THE CONSUMMATE CEO, CAME BACK AND AT 3:30 PM, DELIVERED HIS REPORT TO THE NATION ON HIS ASIAN TOUR.

JEDI TRUMP ACCOMPLISHED WHAT NO OTHER PRESIDENT COULD, OR WOULD. HE GOT THE NATIONS TOGETHER. IN ASIA, HE MET WITH ALL THE GLOBAL LEADERS WHO CAME TO VISIT HIM IN THE COUNTRIES HE VISITED, AND HAD SOME VERY GOOD AND VERY INTERESTING TALKS WITH THEM. THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS YOU THE REGARD HE IS HELD IN BY THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS. THE UNDERSTANDINGS REACHED AND RELATIONSHIPS BUILT WERE INCREDIBLE AND UNPRECEDENTED. HE DID A LOT OF WORK FOR NOT ONLY AMERICANS, BUT FOR HUMANITY.

THE THIRTY MINUTE SPEECH WAS A VICTORY LAP FOR JEDI TRUMP. IT WAS NOT BROADCAST BY ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS, ETC, ONLY ON CNN DID I SEE IT. I WONDER WHY. PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY HEAR THIS SPEECH AS IT MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TRUMP HAS DONE. I SAY A HEARTY WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT! YOU CERTAINLY ARE FILLING THOSE BOOTS WELL AND UNLIKE ANY OTHER PRESIDENT. THE USA IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AT THE HELM.

SO BE PREPARED AS IT IS ALL STARTING AND WHAT A GREAT TIME WE ALL LIVE IN TO SEE SUCH CHANGES HAPPEN RIGHT BEFORE US. WAR IS OUT SINCE A WAR FEEDS ITSELF AND WOULD PERPETUATE FOREVER IF ALLOWED. THE CHANGES USHER IN PEACE WHICH BRINGS AUTOMATIC PROSPERITY WHEN DONE RIGHT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. HOWEVER, A STRONG MILITARY IS A GOOD THING TO HAVE IN CASE OF DESPOTS THAT GO OVERBOARD AND DO WAR FOR SURE, BUT ESPECIALLY IN PEACE WHEN NATURAL DISASTERS HIT AS SOLDIERS CAN BE OF IMMENSE HELP WITH THEIR DISCIPLINE AND EQUIPMENT IN SUCH SITUATIONS, AND SAVE MANY LIVES.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC, I WAS MUSING EARLIER ON SOME OF THE ASPECTS OF A PROJECT’S LIFE AND CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING IN REGARD OF TRANSPARENCY. A PROJECT NEEDS TO BE TRANSPARENT IN ITS OPERATIONS AND INFORMATION FLOW.

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Giphy
THAT'S RIGHT JERZY!!! YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO ON THIS ONE YOU LIAR!!! WHERE ARE THE O2 TANK RECEIPTS FOR MARY FOR STARTERS???
THIS COMBINATION FUELS A RAPID GROWTH DUE TO INTERACTIONS THAT WE EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS ON THOSE FOUNDATIONS. WE CAN DO GREAT THINGS IN ANY EFFORT WE CHOOSE TO ENGAGE IN ON THESE, AND FURTHER DETERMINE THE QUALITY OF OTHERS WHEN WE INTERACT WITH THEM ON THESE FOUNDATIONS OF RECIPROCITY. THESE QUALITIES ARE FUNDAMENTAL AND EASILY ADHERED TO AND THE EFFECTIVENESS IS AT THE TOP END OF THE SCALE. MUCH WORK CAN GET DONE, AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS PREACHING. NICE.

ANYWAYS, THAT’S A BIT OF RAMBLING THAT JUST GOT OUT BECAUSE IT CAME TO MIND. I AM GOING BACK TO WORK NOW (CHINA IS ACTIVE).

GOD BLESS AND VERY LARGE THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN THE TIGHT SPOTS.

IN DIPLOMATIC GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Liar-liar-pants-on-fire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
NOVEMBER 15, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Internet-fraud-sign-228x300
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for NOV 15/16 Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 15/16 Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 15/16 Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 12: "BLOWIN' IN THE WIND" more like "BLOWIN' SMOKE UP YOUR A$$" Today at 9:43 am

WilliaminUSA

I know I said we should all ignore the ghoul but I need to post this open letter to hobie after he just posted more of the ghoul's nonsense:

More total bullshit. I agree that Trump is doing a  lot of good but if this ghoul were really doing what the moron claims to be doing why isn't Trump or his people aware of the ghoul and helping him? There are so many stories of Trump helping people, surly if the ghoul with all his bullshit connections with the dragon families, etc the little a-hole would have a  channel to Trump.
hobie I really had respect for you at one point as I did for this site (RMN). Gunther is rolling in his grave because you and the rest of this site for the most part are shills, liars and conpeople.
10 years from now the ghoul will be posting that there was another setback but tomorrow the funds will be released.
Karma is a bitch hobie and I pity you.

William I moved this comment from the other thread. Hope you don't mind! I slept in late today and you beat me to it LOL

3POOFness for NOV 15/16 Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 15/16 Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purps.

4POOFness for NOV 15/16 Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 15/16 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:28 pm

robert18

So, here we are all of you stupid naive dreamers! -  followers of the biggest scammer. liar and conman babkowski jerzy zap!!. You jest got another psychopathic message from the "Humanity savior " thief mother f...r babkowski jerzy zap AKA "mr. NEXT WEEK". Go to pay pall money transfer and send this parasite more donations for dying 137 years old marry and others always  forever dying.  POOFness for NOV 15/16 1628498548

Good times are truly, really coming but always "DIPLOMATICALLY NEXT WEEK"!!!!!......

IN DIPLOMATIC GRATITUDE. 

LOVE AND LIGHT 
IN OUR SERVICE 
ZAP 

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE” 
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH, SEND ME YOUR LAST PENNIES IDIOTS AND SCREW YOURSELVES MORONS” ....

IN DIPLOMATIC GRATITUDE. 

LOVE AND LIGHT 
IN OUR SERVICE 
ZAP BABKOWSKI JERZY

5POOFness for NOV 15/16 Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 15/16 Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 am

terbo56

terbo56

Hesus Crist...............

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum