OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers 1058121673-900x450
Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers
November 17, 2017

A group of US lawmakers called for impeachment hearings on US President Donald Trump Wednesday.
Chicagoan Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), who worked as a member of Congress during the impeachment process of former President Bill Clinton in 1998, joined five other Democratic lawmakers Wednesday to announce they had authored articles of impeachment against the 45th US president.
“There are many reasons why I think the president is an awful president and awful person, but not all of those reasons rise to the level of impeaching a sitting president,” Gutierrez told reporters during a Wednesday news conference.
“I am joining this effort because of his sustained anti-Latino bias,” the House Judiciary Committee member said.

“He started his campaign calling Mexican immigrants murderers and rapists. He does not think that an American-born judge with a Spanish-sounding last name is legitimate, just as he does not believe that Latinos voting is legitimate. And I think he is taking the country in exactly the wrong direction on immigration by taking documented immigrants and making them undocumented so that he can deport them,” Gutierrez added.

House lawmakers Brad Sherman (D-CA) and Al Green (D-TX) joined Cohen and Gutierrez’s call for impeachment hearings.
Sputniknews

MORE HERE: https://bendedreality.com/articles-of-impeachment-against-trump-introduced-by-us-lawmakers/

MartyM

MartyM

Well good luck with that guys... Not a chance !   I make no excuses for Trump, nor am I delusional enough to think he's a saint and going to save us all. I do however believe that he is where he is to do what he's doing... stirring the swamp. He's an 'Outsider' in some respects but make no mistake, in the realm of big money and business, he's no dummy and has connections, resources of his own independant of the swamp bureaucracy. I also doubt that the secret service is his only means of personal security. Look how well that worked for JFK.
  This impeachment BS is just another dog and pony show to confuse and distract folks as well as try and occupy Trumps time and get him off track from his agenda. The PTW are desperate and trying everything they can in a panic.  We wont know for sure 'till the dust settles, how this will roll out.

topspin2

Well, I had dinner with a lobbyist a couple of weeks ago, and she was livid. Trump for all of his shortcomings has without a doubt caused quite a stir in the swamp. She was beside herself. Of course, she and her cronies are part of the problem, but she sees herself as a necessary part of the system. Its interesting for me to sit and talk to the left. They are without a doubt under some kind of mind control. The stuff out of her mouth was mind boggling. She went on and on about her colleagues and all their hard work, totally unaware of the deceit and lies that exist. I was dumbfounded  by the information that rolled off of her tongue. How could a 25 year lobbyist be so disconnected from the truth....

terbo56

terbo56

Because she is stupid, and can't see reality for what it is- TRUMP is NOT going anywhere, that I CAN tell you-

MartyM

MartyM

Hey Top, I hope it was a good dinner at least. It must have been difficult swallowing though.  shy

I've had occasion to talk with a few people like that... you don't know whether to just burst out laughing in their face or crying. It's pitiful really, but unfortunately as a lobbyist it's dangerous...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum