OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Veracity of 1186 Indictments

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  Empty The Veracity of 1186 Indictments Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Veracity of 1186 Indictments [videos]

As the news of the coup in Saudi Arabia sinks in and the intel from Q-anon on 4Chan jumps the gap and spreads like wildfire, we are examining the veracity of various claims. For many of us it sounds too good to be true that the actions we were promised years ago are finally being executed.
Some don’t know if Q anon is the real deal. Some of us feel he definitely is.
We hear there are at least 1186 indictments from the Dept. of Justice—not all “sealed”. There are probably more every day.
April LaJune also showed us that some of the information Q shared may be taken as code, as she illustrates in this video. I assume this is meaningful to the intended recipients. See the 4-minute mark for the proposed hidden message.

https://youtu.be/jTKHTqeLj-A

Folks are interested in validating the information, as the disinformation is also flowing. I saw a comment somewhere saying 100 indictments a month is nothing. Happens all the time.
842 in 12 days is a little more. It isn’t a matter of a couple of hundred in a month.
These aren’t just indictments we’re hearing about—some are “sealed” indictments—which happen when the charges relate to a high-profile person they don’t want to incriminate until the trial is complete and the guilty verdict is delivered as it could have a great impact on their career and the public and the stability of society. What’s happening is monumental.
From 4Chan…
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED >>149075788 →
https://twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
https://twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
>>148930190 →
So, lay researchers are investigating this information and a fellow at YouTube channel called The Leaping Frog gave us a very long report of indictments across the US—as in 54 pages. Some are sealed so no name is provided. Check that out here. Thanks, B, for the link.
I was surprised to see how many are in Arizona. Perhaps some of those are illegal immigrants? Col. Potter did a new video about MS-13 which may account for some of these indictments. There’s some excellent info here I was unaware of and I appreciate the link, C. Roy makes some very good points.

https://youtu.be/tNLAxESTJ_g

The Leaping Frog video first deals only with facts that are verifiable, and toward the end he deals with “conspiracy theory”.

https://youtu.be/rYHTbrXyT3k

David Seaman had David Wilcock on the phone and they discussed this current storm of mass arrests, indictments, and the take-down of the cabal. Seaman raised a common question, particularly for those just embarking on their journey of discovery into what the hell happened on this planet. “How could this have gone on for so long and no one knew or did anything about it?”
Wilcock explains that at length, and for those in the camp with one of his relatives whose attitude is, “I can’t live in a world where that is true so I won’t believe it”, you may want to have a listen.
It IS difficult to believe. No one will deny that, but there’s far more to the story than you might imagine. We’ve all been there, doubting, questioning… but after months or years of research, a rational person can only come to one conclusion.  Check it out.

https://youtu.be/vNDeJjLJd_I

At some point this 4Chan thread with Q will outlive its usefulness or may become corrupted but for now most agree Q is legit and bringing us great info. It’s the pep talk we needed to be able to keep going after all this time when nothing much happened to free us from the impending doom. We saw remedies or Band-aids, but little to address the root problem.
I think the greatest value of all is the confirmation that some very crafty people with authority know EXACTLY what is going on, have for some time, and have decided NOW is the time to take action.
Folks who are just now learning about the global tyranny on the part of a very few psychopaths with some high-tech toys may be heartened by the fact that a resolution is underway. Things are bad, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. How far away it is we don’t know, but keep positive about it all, contribute where you can and know that better days are ahead.
It’s easy to get sidetracked by all the trash in the news, all those flat earth videos on YouTube, the quizzes on Facebook, and the purposeful disinformation but if we keep our focus we can support those who are in the trenches disemboweling the dark cabal and their minions.
Thomas Williams was to have some people on the show last night who facilitated the incredible changes we’re seeing now, and he was true to his word. In the second hour Thomas shone the spotlight on US, the listeners, the members of the Truth, Honor & Integrity team, everyone who has had the courage to face the reality and do what they could to make the world a better place and shift the consciousness on the planet.
He said it was because of us that the pedophilia was brought to the point the lamestream media had to address it. We forced the issue and have done the same with many things and will continue to do that by never giving up and never kow-towing to those who ridicule us and marginalize us for our beliefs—no, KNOWLEDGE—of what is. We will continue to show everyone what the fake news really is.
Thank you, Thomas. You’re a class act. You can listen to the news and intel Thomas featured last night at this link. Incidentally, President Trump is aware of the Truth, Honor & Integrity group. He knows a LOT about what is going on in the truth movement and alternative media. We’re supporting him, and you don’t have to support him personally to support the work he is doing.
Keep sharing the love, my friends. Share the information and the inspiration. You know you’re right. Never give up because the Light is exposing the dark like never before.  ~ BP

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

2The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  Empty Re: The Veracity of 1186 Indictments Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:51 am

MartyM

MartyM

:tup:

3The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  Empty Re: The Veracity of 1186 Indictments Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 pm

WilliaminUSA

I didn't know where else to post this but I just read 3 reports of Marines landing at Langley, the CIA building late yesterday or early this morning. Anyone else hearing this?

4The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  Empty Re: The Veracity of 1186 Indictments Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:46 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I've heard the rumors, but no conformation yet... As usual, wait and see.

5The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  Empty Re: The Veracity of 1186 Indictments Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:19 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Langley

Wasn't there verified reports of gunfire and shoot outs etc there in the last two years as good guys took out bad guys?

Also

The former or soon to be former celebs of the oppressive variety are either wobbling or being seen to be neutralised

Merkel   (the significant)
May       (the clueless)
Mugabe  (the biggie)
Clinton   (the top prize)

6The Veracity of 1186 Indictments  Empty Re: The Veracity of 1186 Indictments Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/2ZjqH4cP-cw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum