Latest topics
» David shilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:05 am by RamblerNash

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 2:15 am by Em

» Deepest point on continental Earth discovered
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant telescope to join the search for alien life
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Surrounds the Speed of Earth’s Magnetic North Pole’s Drift Towards Russia
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near Death Experience and The Unified Field
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic National Park: Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Washington
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snoop4Truth - Educates Victims of Online & Seminar Scams
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Facts behind 'The Miracle of the Sun' indicate that it was a UFO that came out of the clouds
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Election Result - What it Really Means... NBE/David Icke
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 75: SECRET SPACE FORCE UFO DEFENSE NETWORK!
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friday the 13th Meteor Shower - Our Solar System is Passing Through an Interstellar Storm
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Friday the 13th
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cave painting depicts world's oldest cryptid
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are we being invaded by an Extraterrestrial armada? Swarm of mysterious objects passing by the ISS
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Objects Observed SPLITTING In TWO High Above Truth or Consequences, NM - Broad Daylight!
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Studies Show Group Meditation Lowers Crime, Suicide, & Deaths In Surrounding Areas
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Based on FBI Documents & DNA Analysis, Hitler Escaped to Argentina Where He lived Out His Life Until Old Age
UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE

UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

November 19, 2017

Glowing pink disk over Great Britain photographed by eyewitness on Nov 9, 2017, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: November 9, 2017
Location of sighting: Great Britain
Source: MUFON #88113

Here is a great photo of a glowing classic disk over the eyewitnesses neighbourhood. The object looks flat and long with a raised and lowered center...a classic disk shape. Great Britain is famous for its glowing UFOs and its wonderful to finally see one of them. Excellent photos. Being surrounded by ocean, GB may have an alien base under the ocean not far away...where this UFO was either heading or leaving from. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
I was out in the garden having a cigarette when I saw a light moving in the distance.  I wondered what it was so I took a photo and showed my girlfriend. And after this I always been looking up when I go in garden. Also I zoom in to the photo and to me it looks like something I never ever seen before.

Posted by Scott Waring at 12:04 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

November 19, 2017

UFO Hovers Over Cow In Field In Oklahoma, Oct 16, 2017, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: October 16, 2017
Location of sighting: Okemah, Oklahoma, USA
Source: MUFON #88116

This is an amazing report of a UFO sighting that was so long that the eyewitness had to leave!  The UFO was not far from a cow grazing below in the field. Its very possible that this UFO was interested in the animal, and may have even been taken or mutilated for scientific purposes.  I wish the person had gotten out of the car and hiked up to the location for a better shot. Still, this is fantastic evidence that aliens are interested and are involved with cattle. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
I saw an object in the sky. It looked like it was in our south cow pasture. I pulled up to the stop sign and observed it for about 5 minutes. It never moved! I exited my car and took a picture with my cell phone and kept observing it for about 10 more minutes. Kept trying to see it drift by using the tree line, but it stayed perfectly still. I thought if it was a plane, drone, or blimp it should move even if very slowly. It never did! I had an appointment in town and had to go and it wasn’t there when I returned. There was absolutely no sound and I kept watching other drivers pass on the highway to see if they were looking at the object, but nobody seemed to be looking at it!

Below is the UFO untouched, no altering.

Posted by Scott Waring at 11:48 AM
Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum